My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

13-Touch me not

116K 2.4K 564
By Franchescaaaa

Chapter 13!! Some heated scenes in this chapter:$ Lucas is still in Florida with his... injured dad... Yeah:I And Song for this chapter is 'Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench' because they're like models now and almost celebrity status:P I don't know what I'm saying so I should shut up and let y'all read;) 

RECAP*** 

He fumbled with the hem of my shirt and his hands crept into my backbone making me shiver. Leaning down slowly...

***

He was just an inch away and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for it to happen. Moments pass by and still no kiss but I can feel him breathing against my lips. I peeked one eye open and he was staring at me in amusement. 

My hands were still on his abs and he started chuckling. What's so funny? I don't get it.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I don't really like this position we're currently on.

"You're funny," He always tries to intimidate me and I fall for it every time, it's pissing me the hell off. We stared at each other for a moment. Lust danced around his eyes then he backed away from me.

Hmm, I should set him off and act like a player myself. To win the game, you need to be a part of the game yourself. Lets see how gullible Tristan really is... Forget that were related! I'll teach him how it feels like being played with.

He wore a surf shorts with no shirt on and just lied down on the bed, closing his eyes. Step one, seduce you're opponent. I dumped my overnight bag on the bed and zipped it open, that caught his attention as he cracked his eyes slightly.

It was dark outside and the moon illuminated the room, he can see me but I hardly see him. I can do this, I turned away and pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it in my bag, I unbuttoned my shorts and I saw his wide bright blue eyes concentrated on my body. What an idiot, I can fully see his blue eyes and it was wide as an owls. 

This is a risk that I'm taking but it's worth it to give him a payback.

"Audrey? Wh-what are you doing?" He stuttered and I heard him swallow. Step one accomplished.

Step two, set him off. 

I don't even know where I got this rules but my instincts are kicking in, I lied down beside him in my bra and undies and pulled the covers up.

"I'm going to sleep," My voice was laced with seduction and I cuddled up with him, wrapping an arm around his torso. Butterflies fled in my stomach and I felt tingly all over. Why does he had to be so damn hot. 

Tristan stiffened, confused at the moment and he didn't move like time froze. Good.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked in disbelief. Yeah you are dreaming alright. Then something inside of me thought that this feels right and I just wanna stay like this forever. No! Just for tonight! No! Just to teach him a lesson! Gosh! My head is getting carried away.

I placed my legs on top of his which was scruffy and I shivered in disgust. He's like my cuddly pillow, except he's not too cuddly. I kept reminding myself that this is to give him a taste on how I feel when he plays with me and not real lust. 

His fingers grazed my thighs and I swallowed down the cowardice creeping up. I can't back down now. I kissed the curved of his neck and he grasp my thigh below my ass. Ohmigawd!

I tossed my legs over his hips and straddled him, skimming his abs and chest with a finger. Tristan smirked up at me and placed his hands on my waist, sliding it down to my inner thighs.

Okay I'm done! I'm over this! Wait! You're backing out now? You'll let him treat you like this every time? Two voices battled in my head, while I was having dilemma, Tristan's fingers run down the edges of my undies and I died inside. Fuck he's hot! And the way he touch me made me melt.

I snatched both his wrist and pinned it up over his head. He smirked at me and I smiled innocently even though that's the last thing I'm doing right now. 

Lucas popped in my head, then mom and Steve. I inhaled a deep breath and shook off the guilt. This is harder than I visualized it. 

My lips hovered above his and he bit his lips down, which was such a turn on! I felt him hardening and I was pushing him off. He can toss me over and just do whatever he wants. Why did I thought of this? So stupid! 

"I told you so, you want me," He said seductively. How can he act like this?! I'm supposed to be the one who's seducing him! I pecked his lips and I wanted to kiss him so bad but that is not the point of this. 

When I pulled back, his lips followed and he frowned deeply, his wrist was still pinned under my grasp. I traced down his neck with kisses and I heard him groan. 

He broke free and his hands instantly found my hips. Shit! Tristan tossed me over and we switched positions, he was on top and I was lying flat on the bed with barely anything on. Dammit! My plan flunk. 

"I know what you're trying to do, I'm not stupid Audrey," He nuzzled my neck. Of course he does! King of the players right there! They were trained to know if you are being played with.

"What ever! Get the fuck off me!" I said in irritation. I'm pissed, obviously because my plan didn't work and second I looked so stupid for doing it. GAH! I shoved him off and he flopped down beside me. 

"Night babe," He said as he chuckled. I exhaled in annoyance and didn't respond. 

What I don't get is why he didn't take advantage of me, I was literally throwing myself at him and he didn't do anything. Maybe I criticised him for what he's not.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day. My eyes fluttered open to see Tristan sleeping solemnly, I stared at his face and he looked so adorable. Okay enough with adorable! I'm pissed at him remember?

I tossed the blanket over and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. I almost forgot about what happened last night and I feel so dumb for doing it! 

I splashed my face with cold water and used the face towel to dry it up. At least were heading to the beach today. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped outside when someone grabbed me by the waist. Yay. 

"Morning baby," My back was pressed up against Tristan as he trailed kisses down my shoulder. Yes, I'm still in my undies and yes, he still is not wearing a shirt. I pulled free but he didn't let go. Dammit!

"What do you want?" My voice has a little edge on it.

"You know what I want, why do you keep asking?" He said hoarsely behind my ear. Psh! He'll never do it, he had his chance last night but he didn't take it. His fingers slid my bra strap beside my arms and nuzzled my neck down to my shoulders. 

I'll try one more time and see if today works. I turned around to face him, placing my palms on his abs and pushing him against the wall. He smirked at me with his calm facade and stared. I bit my bottom lip, looking down his lips cause he always does it and it works for me, his eyes widen in excitement,  I leaned closer to meet his lips.

A mere inch away and I smirked, "Cause you ain't getting it baby," I whispered.

Before he can wrap his arms around me, I stepped away with a grin on my face. It worked! He was dumb founded for a moment of what happened then shook his head, smiling. 

"God damn you're so hot!" Tristan muttered and my cheeks flushed. You're so hot too. But I didn't say it out loud...

-----------------------------

We drove from the hotel to the beach which wasn't necesary because we could've just walked, Thomas and his crew were there except for Riley, I sighed out in relief because the tension between him and Tristan would've been thick.

"Audrey, Tristan, just in time," Thomas greeted us. 

"Hey, so where is Riley?" I asked just to make sure he's gone. Tristan nudged me hard and he still had a smile on his face, looking at Thomas.

"Oh? He's out there surfing." Crap! He pointed out his son and I instantly found Riley on a surf board, crashing with the waves. Tristan groaned and Thomas quirk his brows. "Is there a problem son?" He asked.

"No! No! There's no problem, we should take photos so we can go back home," I said before my step brother could argue.

"We shall," Jeez! If he gets into a fight with the photographer, his chance of modeling will blow up nicely. "Tristan you're up first," They started taking pictures and all the girls came into my view as they giggle and blush when Tristan pose. I looked at them stupidly because they don't know who Tristan Meyers really is, never know that he'll just use them for the night.  

He threw out winks and smirks towards the hoard of girls and some of them squeal. Kill me now! 

An hour later, Tristan finished his amazing photos, he was ambush by the ladies in bikinis and I can't help but laugh. Some one stood beside me and I glanced over to see Riley holding his surf board.

"Wow, Mr. Popular already aye?" He said without looking at me. I don't even know what his real deal is.

"Hey! Uh... yeah," I moved my gaze away from Tristan and towards the beach. 

"So you guys are leaving tonight?" Riley asked and I nodded, not looking at him either. Don't look at me then I'll not look at you.

"Audrey, let's go," His dad called me and I walked towards him, leaving Riley behind. 

I took off my robe and posed in my bikini. They gave me a surf board for props and an orange thingy even though I don't surf but I want to learn if I live near the ocean. When I glanced at Tristan's direction, he was alone. How did he get them to go away? And when did Tristan push girls away? 

"Work it Audrey!" Thomas shouted and some surfer dudes watched me model. Awesome! The camera just flashed and click and flashed as he took multiple shots at the same time. Some of the guys got their phones out, taking snaps of me. 

After my shoot, Tristan walked over before any guy can and hugged me tight in front of everyone. I stood there awkwardly at first then I hugged him back in the most awkward way ever.

"Hug me like you mean it babe," Tristan whispered as he squeezed my body. I gasped and let out a giggle, snaking my arms up to wrap it around his neck.

"Happy?" I said through clenched teeth, Tristan nodded. I tried pulling away but he was still holding me tight. "Tristan? Okay, you proved them that I'm not available, let go now," 

"Can I hold you like this forever?" What's weird is that's what I thought last night when I was strangled with him in bed. His voice was muffled through my hair and I flicked the back of his head slightly. Tristan pulled back but his hands slid down my arms, lacing his hand through mine.

Riley's smile turned upside down when his gazed moved to our link hands and he frowned at Tristan. This guy is just messed up. His dad was on the phone and I sat down on the sand like a kid who went to the beach, making up sand castles with the props I used earlier.

Thomas was grinning when he sauntered over to us and crouched down to my eye level.

"Guess what! Guess, Vogue and Calvin Klien looked through your photos from yesterday and they want you to take the run way for them and the summer campaign," My eyes widen. Vogue? Is this real?

"Really?" I choked out because this is not believable. In my dreams yeah it'll happen but in real life, NO WAY!

"Yeah, I have to send out this pictures and I'll be in touch with your mom Tristan, I'll call if there's any news but for now, nice working with both of you, y'all are amazing," He shooked each of our hands and I was beaming.

"Thank you sir," Tristan said with his calm tone. I can't say anything because I lost my voice somewhere in the ocean.

"No problem. Well I have an appointment so I'll go now, enjoy your stay here and drive home safe," Thomas started backing away and I never said anything, still shell shocked. Wow! 

-----------------------------

We stayed in for a while in Laguna beach and then headed home. I can't wait to tell mom about this and I'm sure she'll be so happy and have a huge party for me, I mean us for a job well done.

"We need to celebrate babe," Tristan turned right towards our house gates. 

"I can't drink, I'm not allowed," I said honestly, looking straight ahead through the dashboard.

"When did Audrey Jennifer became a good girl?" He teased and I smiled, shaking my head. 

"Till mom told me I can't drink alcohol," Tristan cut the engine and we sat there for a moment.

"When did you listen to Marissa?" He quirked his brows at me. He can't force me to drink, I tasted beer once and it was disgusting as hell. He will asked me stupid questions till I give in.

"You're impossible!" I smiled and pushed my door open. I grabbed my duffel bag and walked straight in the house, Tristan followed right behind me and tossed the keys on the entry table. "Mom! Were back!" I shouted.

Tristan was heading towards the kitchen and I was gonna go to my room when we heard a loud bang towards our parents bedroom. Not like a gun shot but a glass that smashed into pieces. We both stilled into our steps and looked at each other. 

"What the hell is going on?" Tristan whispered with a comical look on his face. I shrugged and tip toed where the crash had came from.

I pressed my ears on the door and listened. I know it's not good to eavesdrop but this is just not right. 

My mom was screaming at first about I don't know what, then another smash of glass that made me jumped away. Tristan caught me in his arms and I pushed myself off. Then Steven was answering back, in short they are in a fight...

When I heard foot steps coming towards the door, I scrunched up Tristan's shirt and dragged him away with me towards the kitchen. Good thing we were fast because as soon as we sat on the stool, the door bursted open, I mean the house literally shook by the impact and there might be cracks in the wall. 

Tristan grabbed chips off the pantry and ate like it's nobodies business. I took some chips to look like we didn't witness their major fight and just came back from Laguna beach. Mom entered the room surprised to see us.

"Kids... You're back..." She stood frozen by the french doors and I smiled at her.

"Hey mom," I greeted out while gulping the bottle of water. Tristan nodded at her and she still had this shocked face on.

"Well... How was the photoshoot?" Mom  scooted closer and leaned her hips on the island. I traded glances with Tristan and acted like we didn't just see their fight. 

"It was great, we might do the summer campaign for Guess, Vogue and Calvin Klein!" I said fake excited. Gosh why do they have to fight?!

"That's awesome sweetie, we should get you guys a celebration party," I beamed and nodded in agreement. 

"So... Where's my dad?" Tristan piped in and I gave him a pointed look that tells him not to ask/say anything. He just acts stupid when he wants to.

"Oh, Steven? He just went out... For a little," He nodded and continued eating his chips. I don't blame Steven because mom can be such a bitch sometimes, well make that always... 

"Alright, well I have to get myself cleaned up," I hopped off the stool and stride up to my bedroom. his day was fun! Except for the fight that just happened...

God, this is bad! If mom and Steven fought today, it will just get worst, it always does...

(A/N) HMMM Audrey's trial and error worked:P HAHA Tristan is pretty smart too;) He busted her out:) I think they're confused with their feelings but I'm sure they'll get past that soon:) Chapter 14 will be posted this week cause its March breaaaaaaak!!YEaaaaa:) Comment/Share/Suggest:)

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 21
Taehyung is lisa step brother who is obsessed with her. He never cross his boundary for his father . At the same time he destroy everything that came...
533 66 12
I am completely flabbergasted by the circumstances that led me to be in the same bed as the person I detest. Even more astonishing is the fact that h...
20.9K 401 38
Life is full of drama isn't it? Worthless shitty drama. So to begin with: my name is Blaze Leigh Robinson. I've just been moved to Queens because my...
143K 2.5K 45
"Do you want to play baby boy" I asked him "Sss sure he stuttered "Good boy now relax I won't bite except you want me to" I winked and he turned red...