Mighty Champion (Hero Academi...

By AtrayumX

This is the story of (Y/n) (L/n), a young man from the real world. One fateful night he falls asleep and wake... More

Prologue
1. Arrival
2. Arrival: Part 2
3. Here I Am
4. Interlude
6. The One Who Arrived
7. What It Takes To Be A Hero
8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero
9. One Wild Day
10. New Beginnings...
11. And Roaring Muscles!
12. Just Fine
13. Kickstart The Line
14. And These Guys
15. Quirk Apprehension Test
16. What We Can Do
17. Combat Training
18. Deku vs. Kacchan
19. Izuku and Katsuki
20. Team B vs. Team C
A/n: Look!
21
22. School Days

5. The Protagonist

1.6K 53 40
By AtrayumX

Izuku Pov

The incident today with the villain and that vigilante is all over the news right now.
I was right in front of everyone's display of power, and not to mention it being the first time I've seen someone exhibit multiple Quirks.

If only I were one of them...

Though I may not have a Quirk, I can still try to be a hero, can't I?

It's my dream.

Kacchan: "... You'll never be able to hang with the best of the best!..."

But right now, my dreams are fish food. My journal was tossed into the school's pond by Kacchan after he burned it.

So no, today isn't my best day.

Fishes: *munching soggy paper*

Izuku: "... Okay, that's enough. Give it back."

Izuku: '...Damn it... stupid jerk...'

All Might is my all-time favorite hero.

He's the greatest, the Symbol of Peace who presence puts a halt to crime and protects all of Japan. Since I was little, I wanted to be just like him.

Back then, I also thought I'd get my own Quirk. And when I didn't everyone, including my mom, said I couldn't be a hero, even if a few of them didn't say the actual words.

They all say I can't be a hero without a Quirk, but I won't let that stop me!
The day I was diagnosed as Quirkless, I made a decision to believe in myself, no matter what anyone else thinks or says! I'll keep smiling, just like he does!

The tunnel is my usual way home, and it has that cool echo that I practice my hero laugh in.

Izuku: "Haa hahaha!"

*slither slither*

Izuku: "Haha- ah?" *turns around*

Monster: "Hehehehe..."

Who- what is this? A giant mass of green goo!

Sludge Villain: "Ha! You'll make a perfect skin-suit for me to hide in, kid..."

A villain?!

He came out of the sewer lid, and lunged at me before I could turn to run away. I could see the shadow of his entire being right above me.

Izuku: "AAAAHH-!"

SLAM!

Sludge Villain: "Hehehe... Don't worry kid, I'm just... What?! HEY!!"

The villain moved faster than I could react. So why didn't he catch me? How did i get to the other side of the tunnel so quickly?

Who's... carrying me?

My vision was a little dark. When whoever was holding me set me down, I looked up to see the silhouette of a man with a bright smile.

Izuku: "... A-All Might?"

Vigilante: "All what?"

Izuku: "Wait... it's ... IT'S YOU! (Y/N)!"

(Y/n): "Yeah!"

The vigilante from this morning! What was he doing here?! I thought the heroes had taken him into custody!

Izuku: "Y-you're..."

Sludge Villain: "What the hell is this?! Are you a hero? Have you been following me?!"

He set me down gently to the side and walked right up to the villain.

(Y/n): "Nah, I was just passing by and I saw that you were about to start touching this guy on his parts."
*points at Izuku*

Sludge Villain: "WHAT?! I'M NOT A- Grrr! Whatever! You'll make a far more suitable skin-suit anyways! You may be fast, but there's no way you can touch me!"

(Y/n): "I guess we'll see about that." *raises fists*

Izuku: "N-no wait! It's dangerous!"

(Y/n): *grins* "I'm not gonna lie, this is kinda scary, but don't worry. I got this!"

As he clenched his fists, he radiated so much confidence. But whatever he did this morning at the station, it may not work on this particular villain because of the nature of his Quirk.

(Y/n) might just pass through him, and get taken over like I almost was. What else could he do?

His shapeshifting! Could he turn into something to contain him? What else could he do?

Sludge Villain: "Let's see it then! What are you gonna do to stop me?!"

(Y/n): *clears throat*
.
.
.

(Y/n): "NO DICK." *VINE BOOM*

Sludge Villain: "Ack- gah!! W-what was that?!"

(Y/n): "NO BALLS." *VINE BOOM*

Sludge Villain: "GAAAH! S-STOP!!"

(Y/n): "AND PROBABLY NO BUTTHOLE SINCE THIS GUY FEEDS ON RADIATION." *VINE BOOM*

Sludge Villain: "AAAAAAaaaahhh...."

(Y/n): "Or in your case, minors, but... yeah..."

First the villain froze in place, and then he began wilting, as if he couldn't hold himself together. He was barely keeping himself up before (Y/n) said that last thing and he completely liquified and passed out.

All he did was speak. He said some vulgar insults very loudly, which were followed by some very strange-sounding shockwaves.

Every insult reverberated across the tunnel and weakened the villain until he couldn't take it. I felt it in my entire body, even from the distance I was away from (Y/n).

He stopped the villain with nothing but his voice. Another one of his Quirks? How many does he have?! Just who is this guy?! And... did he know that villain would attack me here?

Sludge Villain: *weak whisper*
"... W-what?... What was-"

(Y/n) picked up the goo, stuffing them into two discarded bottles nearby, and just like that he stopped a powerful villain who might've killed me.

He saved my life, and he did it all with a smile!

Kind of like All Might...

(Y/n) POV

I shouldn't have ditched all of those professional law enforcers so quickly, but they'll get over it. Odds are, I'll never see any of them again.

Ever.

But... I just saved the main characters life!

That fight was wild, and honestly the second scariest thing I've been through today, even though I didn't actually do anything.

I did it! And now he won't be touching anymore kids!

Or no. Wait a minute.

He's supposed to touch a kid later on.

This sludge guy is supposed to escape and attack Bakugan later today so that Issei can try to save the bully and prove his worthiness to... All Might?

Yeah.

I forgot how, but only then does he get his powers. Also, the blonde (I think) goes easier on the bullying afterwards.

(Y/n): *looking at bottles* 'I turn this child-toucher in, and Issei doesn't get his powers.'

Wow.

I was gonna take this guy to the police station I was just at, but if I do that...

I don't think I can deal with him being powerless; I'll probably be better off if he's on this ride with me, like in the canon timeline of the show (which I should probably try to keep together).

And anyways, he probably knows more about My Hero Academia than I do... or Mustafo.

I'll give the sludge man to this All Mighty guy when he gets here so he can drop them like he's supposed to.

But do I follow Makoto too?

I helped him today, but could I help him from here on out or should I just let him watch his own skin?

Damn, this is confusing! If I change events too much, I just know that it's somehow gonna come back to bite me in the rear.

Now I can't just lock up every criminal without something important not happening...

Issei: "Y-you saved me..."

(Y/n): "What? *turns around* ... I mean, yes! I did, didn't I? I did that."

But aside from all that nonsense, I totally stopped a bad guy... ON PURPOSE, this time. And I saved someone from getting hurt or worse.

Feels like that's what I'm here to do, and the kid looks like he agrees.

Issei: "T-that was amazing! You used your voice to stop him! And I saw you earlier today! You're the shapeshifter from this morning who took out the villain at the train station! I was just watching that video! I-I didn't think I'd ever see you again!"

(Y/n): *mutters* "Oh, yeah, I heard..."

Issei: "Thank you very much! U-um... (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Y- um, don't mention it! My name's (Y/n) (L/n)." *holds out hand*

He hesitated for a little bit, and he's looking at my hand with a blush on his cheeks.

I get that he never really talks to people because he's Quirkless, but he's blushing. At me...

That's not gay, right?

No, no. I think that's just what anime people do when they're embarrassed or something.

Izuku: *smile* "M-my name is Izuku Midoriya! It's very nice to meet you!" *shakes hand rigorously*

(Y/n): "Yeah, for sure."

Izuku Midoriya, not Issei Makoto. He looked at our joined hands before smiling a real anime-picturesque smile.

When we broke off the handshake, a small boom resonated from the other side of the tunnel, and we both looked inside.

Someone with a hearty voice spoke to us like they were in the middle of superhero work.

???: "Hello in there! Is anyone hurt or in trouble?"

(Y/n): "... No! We're all good over here! Right?"

Izuku: "Oh! Y-yes sir, we're fine! Thank you!"

???: "That's great to hear! If you two young men don't mind, I have been on the hunt for a villain!"

Izuku: ...

???: "I saw him heading this way, and seeing as he's not here, I've been asking around about his possible whereabouts."

As the burly-sounding man spoke, he walked into the tunnel and towards us with very heavy steps. Izuku started trembling and stuttering, and shook more with every step from the mysterious man.

Izuku: *blushing* "I-I-Is t-that?"

(Y/n): "Is it... who? Is it who?! Do I have to fight?! Why do you look like that?!"

Suddenly we were both nervous for different reasons until the guy emerged from the shadows and stepped in front of both of us.

All Might: "Hi there! Have either of you young men seen a green, gooey mass crawling around here?"

(Y/n): "Oh, nevermind."

Izuku: "AAAAHHH!!"

Izuku screamed, fell on his butt and scooted back seven feet from me, which caught me the fuck off-guard.

(Y/n): "Whoa, hey! Are you alright?!"

Izuku: 'The most amazing hero in the entire world... All Might... the real thing... in the flesh... standing right in front of us!'

Izuku: 'He looks so much cooler in person!'

Midoriya, in a state of I guess euphoric shock, slowly turned to me like he was asking me to say something on his behalf.

(Y/n): "... S-sorry! He- uh, we, are really big fans... sir."

Izuku: *stands up* "Y-Yes! T-that's right! I-I didn't mean to be rude, Mr. A-All Might sir!"

All Might: "Hahaha! No need for formalities, boys! In any case, you both appear to be moving around alright! Glad to see that evildoer didn't come across the two of you!
Speaking of, did either of you ever see him come by?"

(Y/n): "Well... as a matter of fact, we did. And we got him! Here you go." *gives bottles*

All Might: "What? This is really him? And you two stopped him yourselves?!"

All Might: "Incredible! This was no ordinary criminal! You two must have very special Quirks to have been able to accomplish this together! I doubt either of you will have a hard time becoming heroes, if you wish it!"

Izuku: "W-wait..." 'I didn't do anything...'

All Might: "Hmm... though apprehending him was a dangerous move *mutters* and maybe a little illegal, you both did it and came through unscathed. You boys were of great help, today. Thank you both very much."

All Might bowed, thanking us, and then stuffed the bottles into his cargo pants pockets.

All Might: "Well then, I have to get this guy to the police so they can take care of him. You two stay out of trouble, now! I'll see you around!"

Izuku: "Wait, you're leaving? Already?"

All Might: "Of course! Don't you know that Pro Heroes constantly fight time as well as enemies?"

Looks like All Might's gearing up to leave. Izuku keeps looking from him back to me and I think I know what he's about to do.

All Might: "Now! Stand back, I'm taking off!"

With the cherry tree leaves blown around me, All Might took off, and Midoriya chose to grab his leg.

All Might: "Thank you for your continued support!"

I looked to the spot that was All Might and Izuku and waited a moment before I could see the ensuing scuffle. During which both bottles fell back down to the ground.

And with that, the plot of My Hero Academia goes into full motion!

...

So, what am I supposed to do?

I'm guessing there's like an hour or so before they all meet up again, so... What do I do in the meantime?

I know what I sure as shit ain't gonna do.

I mean, c'mon... go back to school?

Put up with homework and quizzes and teachers, in another freaking world full of superheroes, where I have my own superpowers?!

No thank you. It's basically out of the question.

I can, uh... patrol... maybe, if I just avoid the law I guess. But that's already off to a bad start kinda. And now that I think of it, I don't even have a home... but I know I'm here to help! Right?

This place is a show, with a storyline where stuff happens without some loser in the middle. If I do anything, does anything change or will it get worse?

I gripped my head in growing frustration, pacing back and forth under these pink trees. I don't know what they're called.

(Y/n): *loud groan* "What do I do?"

Do I go back to America? No, cuz everything's gonna go down here in Japan...

Maybe I-

Someone...

(Y/n):

...Anyone...

I looked to where I heard the taps of small feet on metal, and a mix of panting and crying... a child's voice.

... Please!

(Y/n): "Oh no..."

A little girl, with a horn on her head.

She appeared inside my head like a vision, running away and trying to find her way out of some compound far from here. I see her, and behind her there's a man with a bird mask.

The man and some others are following her down a corridor, and they aren't too far behind.

(Y/n): *steps back* "... O-okay that's-"

I don't know how, but I can see all of this.

The girl just hit a dead end, a locked door. She banged on it and tried to pry it open, and when she failed she slowly crouched down, trying to make herself as small and quiet as possible.

She's giving up, and they're gonna catch her and-

What have they been doing to her?

Why am I seeing this? Why now?! It's playing out in my head like a vision, and at the same time I can see exactly where this is all happening.

This isn't- my head... hurts and my heart is beating so fast now. My breathing hasn't been this erratic since-...

(Y/n): *heavy breathing* 'No, no no no no...'

This is different from that villain just now. A monster in my eyes, sure, but it was scary in a good way, exhilarating, and with my power how could I have been afraid?

Yet I see a little girl trembling and whimpering in that cold echoing corridor, about to be caught by normal-looking people with masks... and it's making me sick.

Jesus Christ, Pepe, I can't deal with this. I've never dealt with this... it's like a real kidnapping.

I never thought I'd have to deal with things like this. Maybe in my head I imagined agreeing to this whole fucking thing would bring me somewhere without-

(Y/n): "F-fuck... I... FUCK!" *clutches head*

What the fuck am I doing?! I'll save her now!

...

But I stopped just short of teleporting there, because I remembered that she doesn't appear until later in the story.

Her cries are reverberating in my body, through my heart and into my soul... But if I save her now, who knows what will change.

I nearly cost Izuku his powers by taking the slime man away myself.

Izuku... he saves her, not me.

I could definitely get that girl out of there, but if I do, she won't recover the same way I assume she does in the story. I don't even know if she makes it out in the story, but she has to... right?!

If I save her, what if she doesn't recover from... this... the same way she's supposed to? Would I be able to help her?

(Y/n): "....Hahahaha..."

I laughed. I shouldn't have, but I did. I forgot this whole world is a show, and not even a good one in my opinion.

She's a fictional character, like everyone here is. This whole thing is gonna be sorted out sooner or later. Everything is predetermined, so why does it even matter?

Is this why I'm here? To stop this or change the outcome?

...

I don't think I can. Not with this.

This... will happen. She'll be hurting, but she'll survive until the heroes save her, and I'll help! I'll help her... when that time comes...

(Y/n): "I-I'll..."

???: "Come on!"

Horned Girl: "A-ah! Ow!"

Yeah, fuck that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
26.5K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut