Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1

By wtkfics

she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
erased chapters 17 & 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]
Author's Note :)

Chapter 27

527K 25.7K 26.3K
By wtkfics

It was the first lesson, Arithmetics. The teacher arrived but the seat beside me was empty, Seojun hadn't come to class yet.

I felt a little guilty. I rested my head on the table for half the time of the lesson, in a daze.

Bored, I asked for permission to go to the washroom and left the class.

I ended up walking around the school and spotted Seojun playing basketball by himself at the court. I went near the court and sat on a bench, watching him dribbling the ball around. Soon after, he noticed me.

He lost control of the ball and it rolled off towards me. I slightly smiled and picked up the ball. I walked closer towards him and passed the ball as he stared at me.

"Here you go," I said and handed the ball to him. He took the ball and ignored me.

I sighed. He's still mad at me, I guess.

"Seojun?" I called him, again he ignored me and continued playing his basketball.

"Seojun I need to talk to you," I firmly said and he stopped dribbling the ball, turned to me and waited for me to continue talking.

I came closer to him. "I'm sorry. I still want us to be friends," I said, "Can you please don't be like this?"

He laughed sarcastically and let go of the ball, walking a few steps closer towards me. He held my shoulder and stared down at me, his eyes were a little watery.

"Can I not be like this? What do you mean by 'like this'? Do you know, I'm 'like this' because of you?!" He started to rage and shook me violently.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I'll let him vent his anger on me, it's my fault.

"...I genuinely loved you. I cared for you, but then you told me you've made use of me?!" He yelled in my face.

"Let go of her."

A hand grabbed my arm and I was pulled away from Seojun's grip.

Taehyung gave Seojun a cold stare whilst still holding onto my arm. Suddenly, Seojun grabbed my other hand, trying to pull me away from Taehyung.

"Let go of her hand, Lee Seojun," Taehyung warned him.

"I need to talk to her, don't butt in, Kim Taehyung," Seojun hissed at him. I helplessly looked at them, trying to get my hand free out of their grips, but they were holding on too tight.

"You shouldn't vent your anger on her. You can't force her to love you," Taehyung spoke firmly.

Seojun glared at Taehyung before he slowly let go of my hand and looked away. My tears fell as I looked at him. Taehyung then dragged me away from the basketball court.

**

We went to the staircase and sat on the steps.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said as he patted my back.

I sighed.

"I just wanted to make him let out his anger at me. I'm curious about how he feels," I said.

"And then you want to let yourself suffer?" He asked me and raised his eyebrow.

I stayed silent. "You don't have to care," I replied and rolled my eyes.

"Well I have to because you are my girlfriend today."

I looked up at him. I felt my heart beat fast and my cheeks turn hot. He slightly smiled at me, and I turned away, smiling.

"Let's just return to class," I stood up and walked away.

***

Break time came and I didn't know who to be sitting with since Seojun's not gonna sit with me for sure. I ended up sitting alone.

I slowly chewed my food as I thought about some things when suddenly Taehyung sat infront of me.

"Hi," he said. I stared at him in confusion and looked around behind me. I didn't see Mina or Jungkook or Jimin coming to join us.

"Where's your friends?" I asked him.

"They're sitting somewhere else," he replied and ate his food.

"Then why are you here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're my girlfriend today," again, he reminded me.

"Ugh shut up. Seojun's not around, you don't have to act so cheesy," I said.

"Yes he is," Taehyung replied with a mouthful of rice, "He's there."

I turned behind me and saw Seojun sitting at a table with his new friends. I looked back infront and continued eating. "I still need to talk to him," I said.

Taehyung dropped his utensils. "For what?"

"Because he doesn't deserve to be treated coldly. It's not wrong for him to be mad at me," I said.

He said, "You don't even have to care about his feelings."

"I have to. He's the first person whom actually loved me and confessed to me, but I've hurt him."

"You're so stupid, why the hell am I talking to you," he snapped.

Taehyung stared at me before he carried his tray and stomped off, sitting with Mina, Jungkook and Jimin.

I sighed, eating alone.

***

After break was English lesson which I decided to skip because I didn't need any lessons for that. It's boring and basic. I decided to go to the rooftop, where I coincidentally met Seojun.

He was lying down on a bench, looking a little sick. I came near him, and he quickly sat up the moment he heard my footsteps.

He saw me, then he looked away. "What are you doing here," he said in a cold tone, "Get lost."

"Mianhae, Seojun ah," I apologised again. I owe him many apologies, and I'll keep saying sorry until he have forgiven me.

"Go to that Taehyung guy whom you love so much," Seojun said, not even looking at me.

I sat beside him, and he moved away, sitting at the very edge of the bench.

"I know I'm wrong. I shouldn't have made use of you. I shouldn't have wasted your time. I can't really love you the same way, but I really want to be your bestfriend," I said, hoping he's listening.

I gently held his arm and turned him to face me.

"Let's start over and be friends alright? Please?" I begged.

He looked into my eyes, and then he sighed, slightly nodding. I gave him a wide smile and hugged him.

"Yah, what should I do when you're making me fall in love with you and hugging me like this," He said.

I chuckled and slowly pulled away. I was glad that he finally smiled at me.

***

Night came and I was doing my homework. Suddenly, I remembered something. Maybe, I owe another apology to someone.

I picked up my phone and searched up his name in my contacts, calling him.

"What?" Taehyung answered.
"Yah, let's meet at the park," I said.
He stayed silent for awhile. "What for?"
"You'll see," I replied.

He hung up the phone without even saying 'bye'. I got up and packed my school stuffs before grabbing a jacket and heading out to the park.

I sat alone on a bench, wondering if he will actually come or not. Minutes later, he arrived, in his pyjama pants and his oversized grey jacket.

I waved and he walked towards me, but had no special expressions on his face. He sat beside me, but away from me.

"What fashion is this?" I scrutinised him up and down, and giggled, but he wasn't amused and blankly stared at me.

I cleared my throat.

"Why did you call me here for?" He asked and folded his arms.

I glanced at my watch. "It's 3 hours before I'm not your girlfriend anymore," I said and grinned at him.

"So?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Let's spend time as a c-couple?" I awkwardly said. Oh gosh why did I even say that.

He looked at me with a poker face, but he couldn't help it and broke into a smile as he turned away.

I wrapped my hands around his arm, sitting closer. "Sorry if I made you mad," I apologised.

He turned to me. "You're disgusting," he said, and I let go of his arm.

"Yaahh, you told me to act as a girlfriend didn't you," I said and folded my arms.

Finally, he slightly laughed.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "Whatever," he said and rested his head on mine, then he closed his eyes to sleep.

My heart beated fast, I couldn't help but smiled widely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 23K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
658K 27.6K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
78.8K 2.1K 9
A cliché high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads 😱 thank ü al...
22.6K 740 21
Fresh out of high school and looking for work, Y/N gets more than she bargained for when she takes a job as a maid.