mafia step siblings

By ShiminArmy

αвσυт ff 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 : Dark ff 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 : mafia step siblings 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : OT7, blackpink , eunwoo 𝙒�... More

ep 1
ep 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 10
ep 5
ep 11
ep 6
ep 7
ep 8
ep 9
Ep 12
Ep 13
ep 14
ep 15
ep 17
ep 18
ep 19
ep 20 / semi - final
ep 21 / last ep

ep 16

675 15 0
By ShiminArmy

|•| When you ,Sharly and BTS got stuck in an ice room |•|

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Hallway

*As y/n was going suddenly she someone hit her head and that's make her faint..and who make her unconscious carry her and put on ice room and left from there and locking the room*

Ice room

*Y/n come back to her sense she started to gain her consciousness...she look around and found herself in ice room...she got confused that how come she is came here..she look around the room and saw BTS and Sharly in ice room Along with her...she got shock to see them..she immediately went to them and wake them up..they all wake up slowly and hold their head due to the pressure which was put while hitting their head to make them unconscious*

Jimin : *hold his head* ahh what happened? And *look around* How did we all end up in this ice room? And why my head hurts alot...*groan in pain*
Y/n : don't know...bro but let's just get out from here...
Jin : right umm let's just try to open the door..*they all try to open the door but it was so strong that it didn't open the door...*
Taehyung : Aish it's not opening...*pouted*
Jhope : y/n try to call eunwoo maybe he can help us i saw him,his team and our sisters here...

Y/n : okay...fine...*pouted..she call eunwoo and after few secs he pick up the call* hello eunwoo
Eunwoo : yes y/n why did you call me when you are in the same building as us...
Y/n : eunwoo shut up and hear me...*she scold him as he on the other hand pouted* anyway listen here idk where but me ,BTS and Sharly got stuck in the ice room maybe it's in same building where we are so find us soon...bcz here in the ice room the temperature is increasing and i can control in this temperature but others can't so hurry up...and also the oxygen level can go down any moment...

Eunwoo : Okay okay I'm coming to you...*he hung up the call*
Y/n : he said he is coming after finding out the location..*she said that others nod..they all sit on the floor even if it's cold but they don't have any choice...but for at least few mins like for 30 mins they can bare the cold temperature but not more then that...jhope lean his back on the one of the table and y/n put her head on his shoulder while hold his arms which is on her thighs..same goes to sharly and jimin and others to so at least they can give each other other warm...*

*Soon after 25 mins like she hear some sound coming from the other side of the door she assumes that it's bp ,Ara and eunwoo on the other side of the door...they immediately get up from the floor*
Y/n : Eunwoo is this that you...
Eunwoo : yes y/n it's us...*he said from other side of the door*
Sharly : eunwoo oppa open the door fast here oxygen level is going down and cold temperature is increasing fast oppa...

Jimin : yes plz open the door fast...
Jungkook: yes open it fast my girlfriend banana milk is missing me..*as he said that everyone look at him weirdly yet glare at him* what ? *Confusion*
BTS ex jk ,y/n and Sharly : just shut up jungkook
Jungkook : so rude *pouted*
Jisoo : relax guys and stop fighting we are opening this door..

*While they all are trying to open the door from outside while from inside BTS were also trying to push door so door can open due to amount of pressure put on the door to open it...while they were trying y/n felt there is someone else in the room along with sharly and BTS so y/n through to go and check who is there...soon she found one dead body in ice room at first she got shock and also confused that why a dead body is doing in ice room...she went near that body and check and that's when she got to know that in that dead body there is one bomb has been fit*

*She got shock she immediately run towards the door and said*
Y/n : guys guys plz open the door fast there is one dead body inside in which one bomb has been fit plz open it only 5 min is remaining to blast the bomb...*as she said that everyone got shock and panicked..and luckily at that same time door got open...they all went outside of the ice room*
Y/n : guys we not have any time now...guys hold each other hands we all will jump from here okay... through this glass window we not have much time do are guys ready..

*They all immediately hold their hands and got in position and ready to jump*
Everyone : ready
Y/n : okay..1...2..and...3 *to all jump from the glass window and that's when the bomb got blasted...they all landed on the ground but thanks to god that they all safe but they got injured and they jumped and while jumping from the glass window which made a cut on their skin..

Ava : my God what just happened guys...?
Sharly : don't know...ahh *she screams when she touches her own hand where it has cut*
Jimin : *worried* What happened ? *Ask sharly*
Sharly : nothing just i just my own hand where it has cut...*she hiss..and jimin rub her hand meanwhile they head one car horn sound they look behind and saw one car stop right behind them*

*They wait for the person to come out of the car..soon 5 girls come out of the car and that it ITZY... bangpinkwoo, sharly , Ava and y/n were shock to see them..itzy came close to them*
Itzy : hii guys...
Ava : You guys here ? But why did you guys come here...? *Confused*
Lia : well we are here bcz we got the information that you guys are in danger but by look at you guys it's seen like you guys are safe...

Eunwoo : yes we got saved...*sign in relief*
Chaeryeong : y/n what happened? And what with that look ? *As she said that everyone look at her and saw her that she is in deep through..but she come back when she hear chaeryoung call out her name*
Y/n : huh ?
Jhope : what happened y/n? *Ask her*  what with that expression?

Y/n : nothing just thinking that who is that person who want to kill us? Bcz now i don't think we come here by ourselves but someone set a trap for us to die...bcz they way we come here after that astro and bp come here and now itzy also come here then and this build got blust by that dead body in which the bomb was fit and i dont it's a coincidence...
Rm : well y/n as a point...i also don't think it's a coincidence...
Yeji : for a now let's go home and take a rest guys...we will talk about this matter in y/n not at home..bcz in y/n mansion there that Sia is there so we can't take that risk...

Yeji : Maybe tomorrow in y/n office we will meet and talk about this matter, okay...?
Jhope : umm maybe she is right..let's talk about this matter tomorrow now let's go home...*everyone nodded..they about to go but Suga said something which makes everyone stop and shock*
Suga : umm why don't you and your friends come to our house and have dinner with us...*Nervous*
Yeji : *blush* umm idk
Y/n : why are you even inviting her oppa ? You didn't even care about anyone except your sleep...? *Teasing and smirk at him*

Jhope : yeah hyung i thought you only love sleep and not care about anyone...but here you are inviting a girl and her friends for dinner? You never call me for dinner like that but instead you say "if you want then eat it or get lost" *immite his voice..and teasing him while Suga was blushing but hide it...while others are confused that why y/n and jhope are teasing Suga*
Suga : Just shut up you both...*blush but cold tone*
Y/n & jhope : whatever.. *roll their eyes*

Suga : you brats *he said that y/n and jhope ran away from there making Suga ran behind them.. making others laugh*
Yuna : So Unnie Suga oppa invited you for dinner ? *Teasing*
Bangpink and astro : can anyone tell us what is happening here? Why were yeji and Suga were blushing?
Ryujin : well yeji have crush on Suga from childhood since she saw him with y/n and we don't know about Suga but since it's his first time for him inviting yeji for a dinner bcz from since an childhood he never once look at her...

Everyone ex itzy , jhope y/n and Suga : ohhh now we understood...
*Soon Suga came while holding y/n and jhope ears while they both were whining in pain*
Suga : Tell me will you tease me again.. ? *Still holding their ears*
Y/n and jhope : first leave our ears? *Suga left their ears* never *they both ran away towards their car leaving Suga in frustration*
Suga : HEY aish this brats..both husband and wife are the same made for each other...*shake his head*

Eunwoo : she is like that hyung from her childhood..she love to tease people whom she loves the most...but she is very dangerous when she is very angry...
Jin : Well with Suga and Jennie also the same...it's proof that they are siblings in real..maybe it's in their blood...*he said making everyone laugh*
Rocky : Let's go guys let's go home...
Lisa : umm oppas if you guys not mind can we go to our  penthouse..? At home Sia will be there and I don't want to face her...*requested*

*BTS look at each other and nod their head then again back to Lisa..then they look at other bp members..they also nod their head...*
Jimin : hyung i think it's a good idea you see we all can take a proper good rest.. without any disturbance..*said last sentence by looking at sharly.. meanwhile she look down shyness after seeing smirk on his face*
Taehyung : *pat his shoulder* hello Mr park we need to keep that house holy so DON'T YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING THERE..*press his hand on jimin shoulder making him whine in pain*

Jimin : Okay okay now leave my shoulder, it's painful...*taehyung leave his shoulder while others laugh*
Y/n : *took her head of if the car* HEY ARE YOU GUYS COMING OR NOT...? *Shouted..and all of them went to penthouse instead of cha mansion...the way they all come that way only they gone..*

Meanwhile with unknown in house

??? : Shit again they all saved...ugh..*kick the chair*
??? Brother : calm down sis okay let's take help from NU'EST bcz they also hate y/n and her step siblings along with eunwoo...
??? : Are you sure that they will help us...?
??? Brother : yes sis i 'm sure they will help us and also we have Mr Kang with us...
??? : Fine, do what you want but be fast.. *that brother person nods his head

Time skip to penthouse

Everyone except bangpink : woah this house is so pretty...*look around..while bangpink just smile at their reaction*
Taehyung : umm you guys can choose any room you guys want...this house has a lot of rooms and you hyung's wife(y/n) don't enter any room jhope hyung has his own room so go there...
Y/n : youu---*about to attack him but jhope hold her*
Jhope : calm down babe let's go to the room now and sleeps it's already late...bye guys *jhope left with y/n in his arms*

Jungkook : yeah you(sharly) also have jimin hyung as his own room don't you dare to enter the wrong room...
Sharly : you brat---*jimin held her and left to his room*
Jimin : bye everyone good night...you wild cat, be calm...*said to sharly*
Sharly : shut up you small human...and show me your damn room i ' m tired and i want to sleep...*jimin just roll his eyes*

Sharly : don't roll your eyes or else I will take them out of your eyes...
Jimin : whatever... Follow me...
Sharly : Hello I'm not your maid who follows you...I will walk beside you...*like that they went to their room while arguing..and everyone else also went their room to fresh...*

Time skip to dining room

*After fresh up everyone come to dining room except yeji...she still not came*
Ava : where is yeji..? *Ask itzy*
Yuna : We don't know..maybe she is sleeping..bcz she is very tired from the past few days and also didn't sleep...
Jin : oh then let her sleep then afterwards someone will give dinner to her in her room...*everyone nodded and they all started to eat their dinner*

Rm : btw guys, has anyone told mom and dad that we are here?
Jhope : don't worry Jonnie I called them and told them that we are here so problem...*he said that rm nodd*
*Soon after, sometimes they all finish eating their dinner and everyone goes to their room to sleep and take proper rest...their life is literally playing roller coaster.. there is someone who is playing with them by been hiding..they also need to find the person who killed their parents... everything..*

*After everyone left Suga through to give food to yeji..he don't know why but his heart is telling him to give food to yeji...he Took food in one plate and water bottle along with juice and dessert and put them in trolly and take that towards yeji's room..soon he reach near her room and knock the door but he got no answer..he twist the handle and door got open..he get inside the room and close the door*

Yeji room

*Suga came inside the room with foods he kept them near her bed...he saw that yeji is sleeping peacefully..he went near her and sat beside her*
Suga : idk why but my heart beats so fast when you are near me...do you prefer to be my mate? My love whom I've been searching   for many years? Is that you yeji? I always ignore you bcz I don't want to tell my mate that she is 2 women whom i love..i loved before her that's why i always ignore you...but everytime my heart hurts when i see your sad face or being upset with me...*he is talking to her sleep figure without knowing that there is someone who hear everything*

Yeji : yes i m your mate..

*She said, making Suga shock...*
Suga : w-what ? M-mate? *Shock*
Yeji : yes mate i 'm your mate and also your love...don't you feel anything like a mate connection..? You are a hybrid so you should feel something for me?
Suga : no..i feel something for you but it's just that i didn't understand anything bcz you know i never experience this type of thing...*shyly said that*

Yeji : aww my baby is getting shy...*pinch his cheeks*
Suga : But you still love me like you used to love me in our childhood? *Curiously ask*
Yeji : no i do not love you like our childhood.. *she said making Suga sad* aww i love you more than i love you in our childhood...*peck his lips making his eyes widen..he touch his lips where she kiss him*
Suga : Did you just kiss me..? *Shock*

Yeji : are you sure that you are y/n's brother?
Suga : why ? Any doubt?
Yeji : yes bcz she is a romantic type person while you get shocked in everything i do...*scoff*
Suga : really? *Raised his eyebrows..she nodded...*
*He immediately pushes her on the bed and hovers above her making her shocked and gulps as his face is very close to her face..she can feel his breath on her lips...*
Suga : Now what you say dear...*she look away from his instance stare*

*Suga took yeji's hand and place them on his chest..making her look back back at him on his eyes she can see love for her in his eyes*
Suga : Do you feel my heartbeat? *Making her nodd* this beat for you from since our childhood...but i never know that it beats fast bcz i m your mate and you are my mate , my love ,my everything...i promise to you love you with all my heart...i never feel like this with any girl but when i 'm near you i feel like my heart will just now will come out of my body...

Suga : I promise that I will never disappoint you, none my love for you will decrease...but inturn I want your love to...so will you love till our last breath just like i will do?
Yeji : I promise Suga that I will love with my whole heart till my last breath..i promise to stay by your side always.. *hug him*
Suga : *put his face on her neck* i-i love you...*nervous and shy*
Yeji : *laugh at his reaction* aww i love you to...i can't believe my savage cat is shy to say i love you to me...*she giggle* ahhh

*she scream when Suga bite her neck*
yeji : yahh leave me now..lemme eat my dinner i 'm hungry...*Suga laugh at her and leave her..he bring food and give it to her while she eat her dinner after that they both slept while hugging each other*
[ A/n(Sharly) : *fake cry* i also need a bf 😭]

Meanwhile with Lia in hallway

*Sleepy Lia was walking in the hallway while rubbing her eyes...she wants to drink water but in her room there is no water so she is going towards the kitchen..until she felt someone pull her in one room she got scared and was about to scream but that person put his hand on her mouth to keep her quiet and she calm down once she saw that person*

Jin bedRoom

Lia : *took his hand from her mouth* what the hell Jin, why did you pull me here?
Jin : *hug her* bcz i miss you...did you know whenever i see y/n and jhope lovey dovey in front of me i miss you everytime.. *snuggle into her neck*
Lia : aww my wwh miss me...? *Hug him*
Jin : yes i miss you a lot...and why did you take another room when you can stay in my room right..*pouted*
Lia : aww thats bcz i don't want anyone to know about us been mate or else it will problem for us...

Jin : How can it create a problem?
Lia : I mean for now let's focus on our problem and solve that then we will tell everyone about our relationship okay...maybe your enemy can use me against you so i don't want to create more problems and distract you from your goal. Which is to find your parents' killer...hope you understand Jin..*hug him*
Jin : fine as your wish.. but can you plz stay here for one night plz...*Lia nod her head as she can't win against him..he got happy and both of them slept happily*

Meanwhile in taehyung room

*Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while hugging his pillow soon his sleep got distribute when someone knock his room door...he lazily get up from the bed and open the door with his eyes close..but he hear lovely sweet voice he open his eyes and his love of his life is standing in front of him with pillow and blanket on her hand with small cute pout..Taehyung pull her inside the room and close the door*
Taehyung : chae why are you here at this time?
Chaeryeong : Tae I'm scared to sleep alone...you know na i sleep with ryujin but she left to sleep with her mate leaving me alone...*sadly pouted*

Taehyung : *sign* okay come and now let's sleep...
Chaeryoung : umm tae can i hug you while sleeping umm actually i saw one horror movie and now i m scared *nervously said.. taehyung make her lay on the bed and he also lay beside her before pulling her towards him *
Taehyung : When you know that you get scared after watching horror movies then why did you watch it..?
Chaeryoung : well it's not me who watch it it just you know ryujin force me to watch it so yeah...

Taehyung : *sign..pat her head which was on his chest* now close your eyes and sleep i 'm here only...no ghost will come here now sleep...*kiss her forehead before closing his eyes..but chaeyoung lift her head and look at him..he open his eyes and look at her after feeling her head is not on his chest*
Taehyung : What happened? *Confused*
Chaeryoung : you not gimme good night kiss..*cutely said, making him chuckle at her cuteness and give her her good night kiss...*(couples this days..🥱) *after that they both slept together while taehyung still pat her head and back to make her sleep*

Meanwhile in rm room

*Here ryujin and rm are watching some romantic movie and spending some time together bcz they meet after a long time...and if you guys confused that how many they all mate then lemme tell you guys that do you guys remember one mission we here all the mafias were involved and help y/n to rescue those Ukraine people when Ukraine and Russia war was going on (ep 5 and 6 ) that time they feel connection with each other and that's when they all found out that they are mate..and they use to meet secretly so no one can know...and now when they all are staying in same house so they all through to sleep together even its for one night at least they get time to spend together*

*And if you guys asking that if they are mate of each other then why not say it to others well that's bcz currently they have one problem and that if someone wants to kill bangpinkwoo and y/n so they all can't risk their mate's life in danger..once they find that person and solve the problem then they can freely go on dates , spend time with each other and many more...*

*Right now Ryujin and RM are watching a romantic movie.*
Ryujin : joon why are you not romantic like that male lead. See how romantic he is and you anti-romantic person..*look away from him..while rm who was playing with her hair look at her with confusion*
Rm : hello mrs kim for your kind information i m very much a romantic person it just you never see my romantic side so that's not mine problem and STOP DROOLING OVER THAT GUY.. *he said and off the tv making ryujin whine* stop whining and sleep and dream about me

*put her head on his chest and pat her so she can sleep... making her giggle at his possessiveness and close her eyes..soon she felt his lips on her forehead making her smile and soon both of them slept*

Meanwhile in kitchen

*Well here 2 bunnies are sneaking into the kitchen to drink banana milk and bunnies are none other than Jungkook and Yuna who are sneaking into the kitchen just to drink banana milk.. and yes you are right they both are mates...just like made for each other... To get open the fridge and took out 2 banana milk and started to drink it*
Yuna : kook it's tasty right? *Ask jungkook but he shake his head * Why ?
*He said nothing..he saw that few drop of banana milk is on her lips...he immediately kiss her and clean her lips and lick the milk from her and pull back and saw her that she is blushing mess*

Jungkook : aww is my baby blushing? *Teasing*
Yuna : Shut up and let's go and sleep. I'm tired now..
Jungkook : *laugh* okay okay. *He pick her in bridal style before taking her to his room and sleep while cuddling*
Yuna : I will only come to your room if I get your cuddles ? *Pouted*
Jungkook : yes miss you will get my cuddles now and in order to get my cuddles we need to go to my room and sleep in my bed...*kiss her cheeks*
Yuna : fine...*after that they both cuddle and slept together*

Next morning in NU'EST house

*Currently NU'EST are having their breakfast while discussing the matter when someone from yesterday called them and told them to help them in killing bangpinkwoo and y/n..*
Ren : so hyung what we gonna do now?
Jong-hyeon : about what?
Ren : about yesterday's call...?
Aron : See, it's kinda difficult for us to kill them when we don't know about what type of creatures they are...

Baekho : that we can do early with that help of our mate...who is already there to spy on them...Sally (work are a maid in cha mansion)

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§
                      To be continue
§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.4K 34
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
85.3K 3.9K 34
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ @Reeruworld00 What will happen when the Heir of the Italian Mafia Family, who was abandoned by her mother at a young age, kidn...
411K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
91.5K 3.3K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...