๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐– || hope mikael...

By bexswitch

๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐–โ”ƒ you're as colorful as a rainbow you're as bright as the moon everyone can see your halo every... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐–Ž. "HOPE AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS"
๐–Ž. FIND A FRIEND
๐–Ž๐–Ž. TWO ADORABLE CUTIES
๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. "ONE SMOL LESBIAN MESS"
๐–Ž๐–›. "HOPE ITS F***ING SIX AM!!"
๐–›. THE ONE WHERE THEY BOTH HAD SH*T TO DO
๐–›๐–Ž. THE OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž. MEET THE PARENTS
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. THE PHONE CALL
๐–Ž๐–. "WE PUT THE 'D' IN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY"
๐–๐–Ž. "AUTOCORRECTS A BITCH"
๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž. THE PERKY TWINS
๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. "BULLSEYE!"
๐–๐–Ž๐–›. CONCERNS AND POSSIBLE CRUSHES
๐–๐–›. "I PROMISE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER"
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐–Ž๐–Ž. "HEY, I THINK I LIKE HOPE. LIKE AS MORE THAN A FRIEND."
๐–๐–›๐–Ž. "CALM IT KIM K, IT'S JUST A TIFFANY NECKLACE"
๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž. "SHE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN ARMY OF WASPS INVADED MY STOMACH"
๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. "LET'S MAKE THIS MF SHIP FLY!"
๐–๐–Ž๐–. THE PROGRAM TRIP
๐–๐–. THE ONE WITH ALL THE EXCITEMENT
๐–๐–๐–Ž. THE PARTY
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž. THE AFTERMATH
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. "DO I LOOK LIKE RAINBOW DASH?!"
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–›. THE PERFECT MATCH
๐–๐–๐–›. THE CUTE GIRLFRIENDS
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž. MEET THE AUNTS 'N UNCLE'S
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž. "INTO THE FAMILY MULTIVERSE!!"
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž. THE STRUGGLE
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–. RAINBOW EYES
๐–๐–๐–. "I LOVE YOU TO THE RAINBOW AND BACK"
authors note

๐–. THE HORRID LIFE OF HERMIONE CROW

886 25 15
By bexswitch

HERMIONE
I'm currently at a funfair I snuck out
to go to

HERMIONE

HOPE
looks fun ngl

HERMIONE
kinda ig

HERMIONE
went with some guys from school

HERMIONE
i had to sit alone lol

HERMIONE
like a lone duck

HOPE
oh

HOPE
that sucks

HERMIONE
what happened in the nerf gun war?

HOPE
let's just say my aunt Freya shot
and accidentally got a picture frame...

HERMIONE
DOES SHE HAVE TERRIBLE AIM?!

HOPE
no

HOPE
we are all just good at dodging bullets...

HERMIONE
SHIT

HERMIONE
MY HEART IS POUNDING

HERMIONE
NO I AM NOT HIGH

HERMIONE
I ALMOST DROPPED MY PHONE

HOPE
maybe don't text then?

HERMIONE
I've been round this thing like ten times!

HERMIONE
it's bound to be over soon

HERMIONE
here we go!

HERMIONE
LANDING COMMENCING

HOPE
good

HOPE
if u dropped ur phone i would just
perish

HERMIONE
LMAO

HERMIONE
gtg bye!

          HERMIONE pocketed her phone as she undid the seatbelt for the ride, turning around she found DeMarcus — the son of her brothers best friend — and Charlie — his mate — laughing at something one of them had said.

She felt a ping of jealousy, her only true friendship laid within her phone. The guys only wanted her to carry bags anyways...

"So, where to next?" Charlie asked, smirk on his face as he combed a hand through his blond hair.

"How about the teacups?" Hermione suggested, earning a laugh from the blond boy.

"Hey!" Hermione turned around to find Leah, aka the bitch who was causing all her problems smiling at the boys, "Fancing seeing you boys here." She didn't even spare a look for Hermione.

"We were just gonna go on the teacups, wanna join?" DeMarcus asked, Hermione trusted him and they were sort of friends.

Leah nodded, clasping her hands — almost evilly — with a devilish grin, "Oh I'd love to go on with Hermione."

Everything in Hermione's gut told her to run, her instincts had always been good.

"You know, actually, I think I'm gonna skip this one." Hermione said, about to walk away. DeMarcus grabbed her wrist, boths eyes communicating for them.

"Yeah, no, maybe later. Sorry guys." DeMarcus added, grabbing Hermione's hand so they could walk elsewhere.

"Oh come on! You two are being chickens!" Leah piped up, causing Charlie to cough and speak, "Yeah, I mean my younger siblings go on the teacups! Come on!"

DeMarcus and Hermione shared a look, "Only if we all go on one."

And that was how Hermione ended up making one of the worst decisions of her life. Leah got on first, then Charlie and finally DeMarcus and Hermione. Leah, from the get go, grabbed the spinning wheel and as soon as the ride took off she spun it so much that Hermione felt sick.

The teacup span around and around in endless circles, making Hermione feel as though she was about to be sick from the dizzying sensation.

"DeMarcus." Hermione whispered, nudging the boy in the tight space, he turned to her and saw the funny colour she was turning, "I think I'm gonna..." Hermione then gagged, Leah stopped turning the wheel, the teacup slowing its movements as she laughed.

"Cant even handle a small turn, can we?" Leah mocked, watching as Hermione hid her head in her lap, wanting the spinning sensation to stop, "Your such a baby."

Charlie laughed, but DeMarcus saw the expression on his face was only caring. Sure, no one really knew Hermione — they knew of her family and legacy, that was all — but still, they felt sorry for her. Except for Leah, in all honesty all she cared about was hurting Hermione. Out of jealousy, of course.

The ride then stopped, Leah got out and said something about finding her family, nobody listened to her. Charlie left, presumably following Leah or finding something else to do. DeMarcus helped Hermione out of the teacup, then moving so they could sit on a bench.

"You okay?" DeMarcus asked, looking at Hermione with only worry in his eyes, she nodded as she swallowed.

"Yeah." Hermione nodded, blinking to push back the tears, "Fine."

"Hermione, I know I don't know you or anything. But, you can talk to me." DeMarcus grabbed Hermione's small hand in his own, squeezing slightly before letting go.

Hermione moved her eyes to see his smile, "You know I'm gay right?"

DeMarcus laughed, showing a teethy genuine smile. Something Hermione hadn't seen in so long that she had forgotten it existed. "Yes, I figured."

"How? I'm not even out!" Hermione knew her mother knew, along with Warren, Joel and then there was Hope. But she didn't try to make it obvious...

"Hermione, the first day of school when that guy asked you out... I saw the look in your eyes. You looked as though you were going to try suicide when he tried kissing you!" Hermione laughed, looking down at her hands, which were now shaking as an effect from the aftermath of Leah's newest stunt. "It's funny, you know Leah hates you because she liked that guy. Ironic really."

"Yeah, I guess." Hermione muttered, thinking over the numerous stunts that Leah had tried. If she got her mother involved, the problems would be over. But, then Leah would most probably be buried six feet under. "Your not going to tell anyone that I'm a lesbian?"

DeMarcus shook his head, "Not until your ready to come out. I'm here for you, Hermione."

"Friends... then?"

"Friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 908 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...
59.7K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
282K 13.5K 64
๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ 1994 | โษช'แด sแด›แด€ส€แด›ษชษดษข แด›แด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ ษขษชา“แด› ส€แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด€ แด˜แดœษดษชsสœแดแด‡ษดแด›.โž Kai Parker, being his diabolical self, gave Alaric...
212K 5.5K 35
With a best friend like Hope Mikaelson, Lilah found it hard to be the main character of her own life. ~ Lilah Desmarais is a vampire at the Salvatore...