𝖝𝖝𝖝. "I LOVE YOU TO THE RAINBOW AND BACK"

FIVE YEARS LATER

     "ONCE UPON A time, there loved two very beautiful girls. They both were Princesses, their parents both powerful. They weren't the type of Princesses who were spoilt; in fact they were kind, sometimes snarky, but kind. And upon finding eachother, after a search. They fell in love. Until one of the Princesses died."

Hope watched the wide eyes of Indigo, "Oh no." She spoke, Hope sighed sadly, "What happened next?"

"Ah. Well, I guess we must find out."

FIVE YEARS PREVIOUS

     IT COULDN'T BE?

Opposite Hope, Hermione smiled with her eyes glowing the brilliant colours of the rainbow, "I missed you."

"But... you died?" Hope asked, Hermione shook her head, Hope now noticed the rainbows that reflected off the brunette hair, something not there previous.

Hermione turned her gaze to the left, Hope found a rainbow there, "The rainbow... I didn't like it just because I'm a lesbian."

"Then why?" Hope asked, curiosity radiating off of her.

"Because, Hopey, I was born as your Guardian Angel. Your rainbow." Hermione explained, Hope rushed over to her and encapsulated her lips with a kiss, one that would stand out in Hermione's mind forever. "I love you."

"As do I. Always and forever."

"I love you to the rainbow and back."

FIVE YEARS LATER

HERMIONE KEPT THE secret for her mother and Sienna. Actually, she kept it from Hope because she knew of her girlfriends tendencies. Hermione peeped her head around the corner, hearing Hope tell their daughter, "Ah. Well I guess we must find out."

"The rainbow reincarnated the Princess. And then they ended up happily ever after, with a daughter almost as beautiful as you." Hermione spoke, coming into the room and pressing a kiss to Indigo's head, yes they named their child after a colour of the rainbow. Though, Indigo was born with her eyes glowing just that... Indigo.

"Really, mummy?" Indigo asked her in sweet four-year-old voice. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, just as wide as Hermione's, her hair was the colour of Hope's and she inherited only the Mikaelson magic.

"Yes, baby." Hermione replied, now crouching beside Indigo's bed.

"How do you know?"

"Well, that is a very good question." Norma mused, walking into the room with Warren behind her.

"It's because it's the story of your parents." Warren explained, making the young girl chuckle.

With wide eyes, Indigo asked, "Really?" Just as she asked, her blue eyes changed to the darker shade, something that happened upon her being curious.

"Yes, honey." Hope replies, stroking her hair and placing a kiss to her forehead, "Me and your mummy met because of your grandma."

"How?" Indigo asked, never being told the story.

"Well, it all started when Hope texted me..." Hermione explained, realising just how much impact Hope had on her life.

She was glad she didn't die that day, Indigo Katie Mikaelson-Crow was one beautiful little girl and she would always love her to the moon and back.

Or rather, to the rainbow and back.