Absent Heart

By angelfly95

I don't believe in miracles. Or in magic or fate. Or even that everyone has a soul mate out there. I believe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Absent Heart

32.8K 272 36
By angelfly95

 ****THIS BOOK IS IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. JUST WANT TO MAKE IT GRAMATICALLY BETTER. ENJOY THE READ!!

 Prologue

I came home late one night after partying with some friends, to find my door hanging off its hinges. “What the hell.” Who did this, oh I bet it was my obnoxious little brother. He’s always playing with his stupid little Thor hammer. When I see him were going to have a little ‘chat’.

Thinking about it now, why don’t I hear my parents yelling or matter a fact why don’t I hear any noise or voices coming from the inside of my house.

I opened the door eagerly, only to be confronted by a terrible stench. Sick! What is this!?

I turned the corner, entering the living room only to be met by my parents lying on the floor, mutilated. I screamed and I screamed. I think my voice shook the whole neighborhood. I dropped to my knee’s trying to find my mom in this sea of blood. Oh god! Where is the bottom half of her body?

I started vomiting and vomiting. My stomach was on fire by the time I finished.

I suddenly shot up thinking where are Max and Emily? I ran up stair’s, checked my parents room, their room, and even my room. Where could they be? I started running towards the steps but saw a light coming from the bathroom. I ran to it. That was a mistake …

There lying across the floor was my two five year old brother and sister soaking in blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.6K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
881 28 27
Having a bear as a best friend was good for the long run, but it's turned into being a disaster. I lost my entire family to war. The bear that I had...
2.3K 109 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...
19.4K 1.3K 28
Evelyn Sapphire, a young college student. She works hard in her degree, but plays even harder at night. With her best friend by her side, an Australi...