Tamber- Enimies

By im_amazingandurnot

Tamber, enemies to.. lovers? More

enemies
Shes not too bad.. friends?
a little more than friends..
Confused
i love you <3
other ending for "i love you"
finally happy <3

misunderstanding..

2.1K 29 66
By im_amazingandurnot

It was Monday, and both girls dreaded it.

Tara, because she thinks Amber is going to make fun of her for everything and Amber because she thinks Tara hates her.

Amber got to school and sighed as she saw Tara from across the parking lot, at a bench with her friends. Amber just decided to ignore it. She also had to try and ignore Wes getting all touchy with Tara.

The group was sitting where Amber had to walk by, meaning she would catch Tara's attention, and to be honest, that's the last thing Amber wanted. Amber just wanted to.. actually, Amber didn't know what she wanted. She wanted to leave Tara alone, but at the same time, she wanted to talk to Tara. How was she going to do that, and maintain her bitchyness, though?

Amber ended up just walking past the group. Seeing Tara look at her made her even more anxious. She didn't know why she was feeling stressed. Sure, Amber liked Tara a lot, and she totally ruined any chances of being with her, but Amber had things other than Tara. Amber had friends, popularity, money.. but why did she feel like something was missing. Amber loved teasing Tara. She got to talk to her, and she could not phathem the idea of Tara hating her. But now she did.. so what is Amber suppost to do?
She can't apologise. No, never. It would ruin her social status. Amber never apologised or became emotional around anyone, and she is planning on keeping it like that.

"Hey, Tara. Are you okay?" Wes asked, bringing Tara out of her daze. She was looking at Amber. To be honest, Tara felt bad for lashing out at Amber, but she had a good reason to. Amber didn't want to start over. She wanted to humiliate her. And that's just what she did at that party.

"Yeah.. yeah, sorry." Tara mumbled, not breaking her stare at Amber. She hated her, but she couldn't stop staring at her.

"What are you looking at? ..Amber?" Wes snickered. "Why are you looking at her." Wes scoffed.

"No reason. I'm just thinking." Tara replied, turning to Wes and giving him a slight smile.

"If you say so, wanna get food after school?" Wes smirked.

"Uh, sure." Tara laughed nervously. She didn't want to go, but she had to get her mind off of Amber. She couldn't stop thinking about her. Then it hit her. She was in Amber's bed. Tara was in Amber Freemans BED. Amber was holding onto her. Tara immediately went red. Even if Amber just did it to embarrass her, Tara was still blushing. God, she's pathetic for this, but.. Tara didn't even care that Amber purposely humiliated her anymore. Tara was confused, so confused.

"So, what happened Friday night?" Wes asked, trying to start a conversation again.

"Huh?" Tara knew what Wes was talking about.

"You stayed at Amber's.. right?" Wes questioned.

Shit, of course Amber had already told everyone. "She told you..?" Tara bit her lip, she was anxious.

"What do you mean 'told me'? I was trying to get you to not stay with her." Wes chuckled.

"Wait, so she hasn't said anything?" Tara instantly looked at Wes, a confused expression on her face.

"About?" Wes questioned, confused.

Now, Tara was even more confused. What does he mean Amber hadn't told him anything? Surely Amber would have bosted about it, humiliating Tara by now?

"Never mind.. but are you sure Amber hasn't said anything?" Tara mumbled.

"Uhm.. no?" Wes scoffed.

This was weird.

-
After first period.

Tara walked out of her class, seeing Amber talk to her popular friends, snickering and giggling. It's probably about Tara.

But.. when no one had talked to her about it, Tara started to get confused.

-
It was just after fourth period, and Tara was tired of Amber laughing with her friends and everyone whispering around her. She just knew Amber had told everyone, but for some reason, no one had confronted her.

As Tara was walking to her class, she saw Amber stare at her, then turn back to her friends, and snicker. Tara had enough. She walked over to Amber, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the janitors closet.

Tara didn't know what her plan was, but she was mad. Very mad.

"What the fuck?" Amber said, staring Tara up and down.

"What's your plan?" Tara scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Plan?" Amber questioned as she leant against the wall, also crossing her arms.

"Don't act dumb, Amber." Tara sighed, glaring at Amber.

"I seriously don't know what you're on about." Amber rolled her eyes.

"What have you been telling people?!" Tara said, just below a yell.

"About?" Amber asked, confused.

"About what happened on Friday!" Tara yelled. She was sick of Amber playing dumb.

"Uhm, nothing?" Amber snickered. "Why would I tell anyone about what happened on Friday?" She yelled.

"What? Because.. to make fun of me.. I don't know!!" Tara yelled back.

"Why would I make fun of you?" Amber questioned.

"..uh, because! You always do! That's the whole reason you got me into your.. bed.." Tara said, turning away with flushed cheeks.

"You think I wanted to be in the same bed as you?" Amber scoffed. "You asked for me to stay?? You ASKED for me to 'hold' you!" Amber yelled. She was mad and upset.

"Wait.. what?" Tara asked, turning back to face Amber. It didn't cross her mind, not even once that maybe Amber didn't want to make fun of her.

"No, no, I- I saw you laughing to people!" Tara tried to explain herself. There was no way Amber didn't tell anyone. There was no way Amber just held Tara to comfort her. There was no way Amber was nice to her..

"You mean my friends? Yeah, people do that, Tara." Amber was tired of Tara's bullshit and was about to leave.

"Wait!" Tara yelled, grabbing Amber's arm again, pushing her against the wall, and then holding onto Amber's shoulders.

"W- why did you hold me then?" Tara questioned, confused.

Amber just scoffed, her tongue swiping across her upper teeth. She sighed, leaning her head back and then giving Tara a quick glance.

"Y- you.. you were, uh, drunk." Amber said, playing with her thumbs.

"And? Why did you.. comfort me.. I guess." Tara rolled her eyes, blushing but continued her gaze at Amber.

Amber froze. "I, uh.." Amber looked anywhere, but Tara, she hated to admit she had a soft side. "You.. asked me to stay." Amber rolled her eyes, coming up with an excuse.

"Okay, and why did you listen?" Tara smirked. She knew what she was doing. She wanted Amber to admit it.

"B- because.. I, uh.. wanted to make sure.." Amber paused, her face turning a pinkish colour. God, she hated this. "You were.." Amber bit her lip. "..okay.." Amber mumbled.

"Huh?" Tara said. She couldn't hear what Amber had said since she mumbled it.

"Make sure you were..", "Okay.. " Amber mumbled once again.

"Amber, you're going to have to speak up, I can't hear yo- " Tara started but got cut off

"I wanted to make sure you were going to be okay." Amber blurted out, finally admitting defeat. Amber's cheeks were boiling and bright red.

"I.." Now, Tara was speechless. She kind of knew the answer, but she didn't expect it.

"Don't take it to heart, I beg." Amber mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Aw, you have a soft spot for me?" Tara teased her.

"Ugh, go back to being mad at me." Amber groaned, but then looked at Tara. "Wait, you thought I did that to make fun of you?" Amber snickered.

"I.. well, yeah.." Tara smiled, shyly looking away.

Amber smiled but stopped as soon as she noticed she was. "I'm a bitch, but not that much of a bitch, Carpenter."

"So about that soft spot." Tara snickered.

"K, bye." Amber said as she started walking towards the door.

Tara just smiled, Amber was nice. She was nice to Tara. Amber made Tara feel nice. And as soon as Tara realised that her face dropped. Oh my God,.. Tara had a crush on Amber.

Tara quickly ran after Amber.

"Amber!" Tara yelled, breathless.

"Tara?" Amber said, confused as she turned around and saw the smaller girl bent down, trying to catch her breath.

"Uh, do you wanna.. maybe come to my house later." Tara blurted out, playing with her thumbs, her face heating up and turning a pinkish colour.

"Wow, Carpenter, already?" Amber snickered. "I'll see you after school." She said as she walked away.

"That was so lame of me, what the fuckk." Tara mumbled to herself, covering her face.

Tara quickly looked up as she realised she never told Amber where to meet her. It was too late now, though. Amber had already left. Tara was a mess.

Tara quickly made her way to fith period as she realised she was 20 minutes late.

"Sorry, I'm late." Tara said as she burst through the door of the classroom.

"Why are you late, Tara?" The teacher asked, staring at Tara.

"I got.. uh, side tracked." Tara mumbled.

The teacher sighed. "Since you're normally always on time, I will give you a chance.

Tara was grateful that the teacher was chill or else she would have detention.

Tara looked around the class and saw Mindy, perfect. She quickly went over to the double desk and sat next to her.

"Tara? Why are you so late?" Mindy questioned.

"Shh, there's so much going on right now, but last Friday I stayed at Amber's house and she was in the same bed as me and before you say ANYTHING, No it wasn't like that. Then I freaked out on Amber because I thought she like just wanted to humiliate me, but it turned out she actually had a soft spot or something.. for me and I felt like a bitch but also like smirked because, duh? Amber Freeman has a soft spot for me. Of course, I'm going to smirk at that. But then I was blushing, and so was she, and we didn't do.. anything. BUT THEN I realised I might have a small, maybe crush on her, and now I'm confused." Tara blurted out, not taking a breath in between it.

Mindy was speechless. "Okay, hold on. Take a breath, girl.. you WHAT."

"I also invited her over later.." Tara winked as she realised how dumb of a decision it was.

"Jesus Christ." Mindy sighed. "Amber.. Freeman?"

Tara just nodded and sighed, putting her head down on the table.

"Damn, I would never expect that. But awh, my little babies gay." Mindy perked up, cooing at Tara.

"Ughh, I don't know for sure.. but probably." Tara mumbled.

"Okay, well, we need to get you ready for your date!" Mindy smirked.

"It's not a date, mindy. Plus, it's right after school. I don't have time." Tara sighed.

Mindy just pulled out her mascara and grabbed Tara's face.

Tara squirmed around as mindy forcefully put mascara on Tara and punched her cheeks to make them rosy. Luckily, they were at the back of the class, so the teacher didn't notice.

"Okay, okay, that's enough." Tara groaned, trying to hit Mindy away.

"But, I need to make you look GOOD." Mindy protested, insisting on more makeup.

"Excuse you? I look fine." Tara said, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, but we need to make you look good." Mindy smirked.

Tara just sighed, rolling her eyes. They had 30 minutes left of the lesson. This was gonna be a long 30 minutes.

-
A little more into the lesson, mindy perked up a conversation.

"So, you said you had a crush on Amber, no?" Mindy smirked.

"I.. well, that came out of nowhere." Tara mumbled. "But.. I guess..? I dont know.." Tara shrugged.

"So what are you planning on doing at your house?" Mindy snickered.

Tara went red. She didn't actually know. She just said that out of panic.

"Uh, a.. movie..?" Tara suggested.

"Oh my lord, gays." Mindy sighed.

"What?" Tara asked, offended.

"You're basically asking her to smash." Mindy smirked.

"WHAT? NO IM NOT?" Tara yelled out, catching the attention of the class.

Tara just laid her head on the desk, tired. What was she gonna do?

-

"..I mean.., do you wanna smash her?"

"MINDY."
______________________________________

Leaving you guys on a cliffhanger, as always.

2082 words

Dw, I'm making the next part right after publishing this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 441 20
🔞 *extra smut warning* 🔞 Tara and Amber were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" would gr...
89.2K 2.6K 16
❝ NEVER TRUST ANYONE! ❞
16.7K 331 34
[This story is about Amber and Tara and the upcoming killings in woodsboro] CHAPTER 1-19 SCREAM 5 CHAPTER 20-and so on IS A TIME JUMP TO SCREAM 6!♡
22K 460 27
tara and ambers little love story (there's killing but amber isn't the killer)