๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ

11.2K 401 190
By erotic_scarlett

Hello Hello Hello Lovely readers !!!
Look at the new banner I made , very proud of myself hmmmm 😌😌
Enjoy the chapter !!

It's been a week since the dinner happened and Alphonso has come at least three times to spend time with us , I think he really like being a grandpa.
He's also trying to get me more comfortable with him but I still have some guards on .
Josefina on the other hand is dead silent ever since , she doesn't come with her husband and hasn't been calling her son from what I gathered.

And ever since that night I've been avoiding Alessandro, I can't believe I acted like that . I was supposed to fight the ounce of desire I felt for him but on the contrary I throw myself at him , thankfully if anyone calls me out I can blame the amount of alcohol I drank even though deep down I know I wouldn't have mind it if Alessandro took anything further.

I drop my head on the table and groan I can't believe I was almost naked in front of him , but that look in his eyes , fuck , it was more than lust .... it was hunger , I'm pretty sure if I let him that night Alessandro's would've eaten me.

I am currently highlighting job offers that could interest me in the Yell yearbook but it was really hard since most of them needed diploma and well I never got the chance to have one .
Now that I'm thinking about it maybe I could start looking into pastry school .

I still want to open my bakery even if I moved here, and now that I'm not alone in raising my son it's a great opportunity for me to learn professional skills, I know I can bake but I need more than that to open a good shop that would work and attract.
And if I want to attend any class I need to earn money which brings me back to my work search I groan again and go back to it .

I hear heels coming towards the library I turn my head to see Abby coming with a frown on her face "what's wrong ?" She sit besides me and cross her arms like a child I hold my laugh in while she says "nothing"
"Yeah that's why you're pouting like Lio when he wants something" she huff , turns to me and take my hands in hers .

"Tell me honestly, do you think the fact that I was a stripper in America diminishes my worth as a woman" I am definitely taken aback by her words and it's only now that I notices her reddish eyes .

Abby has always been confident it's in fact thanks to her that I build my own , when we where in Seattle she actually enjoyed being a stripper , she never agreed to private sessions with men all she wanted was to danced and show her beautiful body.
"Who told you that" I ask getting angrier at whoever mades my friend upset , she exhales and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Abbigail Bennet you are a wonderful strong and hard working woman , so what if you were a stripper who cares I know you loved it , if showing this amazing body to the world makes you happy why the hell should you feel ashamed for that hmm.
And no , you being a stripper doesn't mean that you're less worthy than any other woman it's just show how amazing you are"

I finish my rambling and hug her , sometimes even those who act all strong need a break . She sob and hug me tighter "Abby I can't breathe"
"Oh hush" she says giving me a big fat kiss on my cheek before releasing me

"Seriously though who told you that ?" I feel murderous right now , no one mess with my best friend actually my sister without consequences.
"Was it Micheal ?" I ask very slowly although I doubt he would ever say that to her but you never know with men .

"What ! No !" She sigh "I just it's ... weird between us .. arrgh!" She drop her head on the table "I can't believe I'm like because of a guy I really need to stand the fuck up"
She slaps her face with both of her hands surprising me , this girl si so crazy "Anyway he didn't say anything to me I was just overthinking" she shakes her head like she's disappointed in herself.

"Whatever let's not talk about it okay so I kinda have news" I nod for her to continue "Okay so I know this guy who's like kind of a hacker, I mean he's not the best but he could definitely find who sent Alessandro a certain video" my mouth open on it's own.

If her acquaintance can trace where the video comes from I could have all the answers I need .

Ever since coming here I've been having kind of flashback but they were always blurry and whenever I try to force myself into seeing them clearly I would have those big headaches so I just gave it up .

But I have a hunch that tells me that my flashbacks are related to this video , I really need to know what happened clearly.

"Okay when are we meeting him ?"
"I can call him so that we meet him this afternoon" I nod Alessandro is with Lio and they aren't supposed to be back right now so we could definitely go and come back quickly ... well I don't really know how much hacking a video takes time but it wouldn't be that ling right ?

"I asked Micheal for the video since I know that it wouldn't be easy to ask your man" she wiggle her brows making me grunt "you're the best and he's not my man" I say with not so much conviction, ugh there's definitely something wrong with me , Alessandro is not and will never be my man again.

After getting ready as I was descending the stairs I hear the front door opening and Lio running towards me , I pick him up confused "hey little prince how was your day"
"Mummy the museum was so cool and amazing" Alessandro then enter the house and I put down my son who ran into the playroom I guess.

"You weren't supposed to be back till later right ?" I question him "I know but I have an emergency at work and I need to go" of course , I roll my eyes and cross my arms "and no one else can handle it ?"

"Hum....it's better if it's me" which means I'm too much of a control freak to let anyone handle a problem in my company "Lio really wanted to spend the day though Alessandro, you know how obsessed he is with all that"
He sigh "ai know I know" he says taking the stairs to stand roght in front of me making me crane my neck to look at him "I promise I will make it up to him okay ?" I nod and quickly advert my eyes not liking how his chartreuse green eyes makes me feel.

I feel his eyes trail through my body "you're going somewhere ?" He ask bit I noticed that he voice got huskier and my gaze went up to him again , yeah he's definitely turned on.

It's odd because I'm not even wearing anything worth his lust I mean I'm just in jeans and a simple top .

I clear my throat and get out of his way trying to escape the heat he's radiating "uhm yeah I was supposed to go out with Abby but I-"

"Where ?" He interrupts me scowling "I.." I stop myself , is he jealous ? I smirk a bit "oh we're just meeting with some guys" I don't know why I am doing this why should I care if he's jealous "is that so ?" he press his jaw ticking, I nod expecting him to do something, anything but he only nod back "have fun then" he says then climb the stairs leaving me breathless.

I wait for Maria to come and babysit Lio but what I wasn't expecting was to see Alphonso coming in "Alphonso ? I wasn't expecting you"
He gives me a little kiss on the cheek "Alessandro called saying that Lio needed a babysitter"
"Well yeah but" I am interrupted by Maria entering the room.

Alphonso turns around and it's like he's shocked to see her "Maria" he softly says , on the other hand Maria is blushing avoiding his eyes .

There's definitely something going on here.

"Okay well I called Maria to come so I don't know..."
"We'll take care of him right Maria" she only nods still not saying anything which is something cause Maria has always something to say I chuckle lowly and she narrow her eyes at me but I only shrug in a innocent way.

"Well then I'll be going have fun !" I shout leaving the house with Abby.

Luis drop us in front of an apartment "I don't think Mr Guerrero will be happy if he knows you're in this side of the town miss Cate" it's weird that he calls me Cate since I told him to call me Omarosa but he just declined it saying he prefer Cate "Good thing he won't know anything right" I say giving him a pointed look , he gulp and nod "I'll be waiting for you" I nod and get out.

We climb the stairs inside since the lift is not working I chuckle thinking back at my apartment in Seattle. The door is already open when we arrive and Abby and I look at each "your sure he's not a psychopath" I whisper making her roll her eyes and walking ahead of me .

I have to admit that I expected to see computers everywhere when I got home, I thought the place would be darker too but no I just see a pretty nice guy sitting in front of his computer sipping his coffee he looks up and his features brighten at the sight of Abby.

He engulf her in a hug taking her by surprise "I missed you so much Abs" he releases her and scrutinize her again "you still looks so fucking good" oh my god he so want her, and she's freaking blushing.

Bye bye Micheal I guess

Abby clear her throat "stop it" she says giggling and my jaw drop who is this woman ?
"Anyway this is my friend Oma she's the one who needs your help" his eyes then land on me and they widen "Wow you're beautiful but sorry I am a faithful man" he jokes his eyes turning to my friend.
"I am Callum by the way" I take the hand is holding out.

"Okay let's dig into it huh" we nod and take a sit beside him.
He's so focused on what he does that it looks like Abby and I don't exist anymore .
"Okay !" He says startling us "so I can't really do anything for now it will takes time to find the first IP address who uploaded it" my face drop in disappointment.

"But ! If you watch closely you can see that the video was cut a few times"
"Which means ?" I am literally so confused right now "which means that it's a montage to make the video more believable and to put all the blame on you"

"Could you show us the cut parts too ?" Abby ask her eyes on the screen but Callum shakes is head "no I can't but maybe when I find the first IP address , if the person still has the full footage of it on a computer I can hack it" I nod slowly

"I can try to put the sound of the video back , it could give us some clues , I think that would take maybe a week or so" I smile thankful
If we get the sound back on I could finally know if I was consenting or not
If I was, I'd be disappointed in myself and I'd have to apologize to Alessandro.
If that's not the case, whoever did this to me will have to pay I don't how but they will.

We come back home pretty late to see the boys eating pizza "you left some for us right" I sit beside Lio and ruffle his hair , Alessandro gets up and come back with two more boxes of pizza "you're the best I'm so hungry" he nod but don't say a thing I frown looking at him is he still upset about my little tease earlier ?

He gets up give Aurelio a kiss on his forehead and gets out , I glance at Abby who shrug her mouth full of her slice , I gets up and decide to follow him .

"Is there something wrong ?" I ask when where alone in the hallway "nothing go back and eat" he says without even looking at me "Sandro" I softly say which makes him stop and turn around , I smile liking how I still have an effect on him even pthough we both want to fight it.

"It's just I saw the papers you were highlighting on the library"
Oh I nod "yes I'm looking for a workplace"
"And apartments" here it comes "Alessandro.."

"Why ?" I frown "what do you mean why Alessandro I can't possibly stay here forever and I need to find work to move out"
"You don't need to Omarosa why can't you stay here" I shake my head crossing my arms "you can't be serious Alessandro and how would that work exactly hmm ?"

"Aurelio need stability in his life Rose" did he just use my son to manipulate me ? "I think what Aurelio really need is to see his parents happy and not avoiding each other at the slightest little discomfort between them"

"We can co-parents like I said the other time and it wouldn't even be right now I think I'll be here till the end of summer"
"You don't need to work Rose I gave you the AMEX" I roll my eyes "that's the thing I don't want to rely on your money especially if it comes with a price , I don't want to feel obligated to stay here just because I'm using the card"

"I didn't mean it that way Rose" he takes a step towards me trapping me against the wall , I nod holding my breath while he's just approaching me more and more till our faces are just an inch apart .

Kiss me

"Shouldn't we be like any other family and I know you think I'm manipulating you but you know that's what Lio want too" he says hoarsely
"Yeah but we're not like every other family Sandro" he drop his head in the crook of my neck groaning the sound going straight to my core.

"Why not" he says giving me little kisses on my sweet spot .

Touch me more

"You know why" I whisper

I can't deny it anymore , I want Sandro but I know that now is not the right time for us to listen to our mutual physical attraction, I know there's still animosity between us and around us we need to figure out more thing on our own before doing anything.

He takes a step back nodding "you're right but this conversation is not done Rose" he stated running his finger on my cheek before turning away and walking to his office.

I release the breath I was holding .

This man is .... I..... urhg !

Wooow Tensiooon

Anyway your thoughts on the chapter ?

Omarosa will finally get some of the answers she deserves.

Micheal or Callum ?

Another get to know you question:

What's your favorite book ?

Also I was thinking should I change the title of the book ? I was thinking of 'His Rose' but I don't know let me hear (well read) your thoughts about it pretty please 🥺

Have good day or night wherever you are babes
Love you all
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Tereso By elgava17

General Fiction

307K 6.4K 45
(ON HOLD) โš ๏ธ WARNING MATURE THEMESโš ๏ธ "Daddy please" she moaned as my fingers went in and out of her. "Baby tell me what you want" I said in her ear...
369K 15.8K 47
Alina MacCaa is captured by her father's long-time enemy after stealing a highly classified file from Volkov Corp. Alexei Volkov is the next heir to...
39.7K 981 26
"Good girl," I felt him smirk against my skin, nipping at it roughly. And that's when I lost it. I let out a soft moan and felt my panties get more...
321K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...