My Sister's shadow (BTS x rea...

由 FixitFelixxxxxxx

My sister has always been the main character, the heroine if you will. It was interesting watching it all un... 更多

Prologue + Disclaimer
I
Am
Just
A
Fool
To
Keep
On
Chasing
After
Nothing
Great.
You
Are
Just
A
Fool
To
Keep
Pretending
That
You're
Loving
Me.
I don't know
Where
I'm Supposed
Call me
On The
Phone
At three,
I talk to you
While
Half
Asleep.
Complaining
About your sister.

To Go.

2K 149 128
由 FixitFelixxxxxxx

"Of me?" I raise a brow.

Interesting development.

"He stalks your Instagram all the time" Jimin exposes him while Yoongi gives him a dangerous side eye.
"Not all the time. You have great taste. The paintings you do are stunning. How big is it in person?" Yoongi says, looking less grumpy with every word, getting more excited instead.

"Varies" I slowly smile.

I have this warm feeling in my chest.

I've managed to impress the Min Yoongi.

"Ok-your turn" Namjoon moves on.

"Ok-What really got you into the music industry?" Yoongi asks me.
"I love music-"

"Yet in another interview you said that you rode on Lisa's success and in another it was implied that you kept auditioning. So what's the truth?" Yoongi asks.

I think about it.

I'm not actually supposed to say anything too personal and too true, but I doubt-of all people-they'll run to the tabloids.

"Well, we auditioned as a duo and eventually they wanted me to be a producer and for Lisa to debut as a solo artist. She refused and at that point she had some bargaining power. Enough for me to be her partner. So I definitely rode on Lisa's back" I explain.

"You can't seriously think that. You obviously have talent" Yoongi says, dissatisfied with my answer.
"Maybe as a producer. Should've stuck with that. Then I wouldn't have a heart attack every time I go on stage" I say, releasing a breath.
"I still disagree" Yoongi says.

"Yeah-you're meant for the stage. You've even got the facial expressions down" Jungkook says.
"Oh really? Nice" I celebrate with a fist pump to the air.

"And once you're on stage it's not as bad. It's just the parts leading up to it" Namjoon says.
"True that" I agree.

"This one time, I couldn't sleep for four days straight because I was so nervous. The makeup artists had such a fun time with me" Jungkook shares.
"I can imagine. A soullessly looking Jungkook sleeping in the chair while they work their magic" I laugh.

"Don't forget the zombie red eyes" Jungkook laughs along.
"Can't forget the zombie look" I nod with a more serious expression.

"But dude-the crash is beautiful. Almost feels like your heart stops beating" Jungkook excitedly smiles.
"I totally get that feeling. Wake up like two days later" I smile.

"Alright (Y/N), your turn" Taehyung moves on.

"Namjoon-truth or dare" I start with Namjoon. I definitely don't want to seem suspicious if I choose Hoseok first.
"Hmm-truth."

"What was your biggest childhood fear?" I start with something basic.

"Birds, for some reason" he answers.

"Taehyung-"
"-truth."
"Did you really not take my laptop this morning?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow.
"Dare" he quickly changes his answer.

"Nope-stick with it" Namjoon tells him.
"Yes-but I was looking for something" Taehyung quickly tries to defend himself.
"Yeah right" Seokjin sarcastically says.

"Maybe we should stop" Jimin says before a fight breaks out.
"Yeah, we should probably head back anyway" Seokjin says, checking his watch.

"It's not even eight yet" Jungkook complains.
"Why don't you just stay?" Taehyung suggests.

"I shouldn't" Jungkook frowns, looking upward as he decides what to do.
"But I really want to."

"Then stay. We can fetch you tomorrow" Hoseok smiles.
"I can drop him off" Namjoon says before I could.

"Ok great-what kind of video games you got?" Jungkook turns to me.
"Let's check" I grin, standing up and he quickly follows.

I let him scan through the ps5 games since that's what we have.

"We're leaving" Seokjin announces, walking into the living room.
"Thanks for the fun day. We'll see you soon" he shoots me his charming smile which will have anyone on the floor.

"Yeah. We should definitely play again" Hoseok grins.
"See ya" Yoongi nods.
"Don't try to look cool now" Jungkook teases, but is ignored while they leave.

"Haha, he's so into you" Jungkook laughs while checking the back of a few games.

Doubt it.

"Mans gotta keep up an image" I say which makes Jungkook chuckle.

"Hey-so who would you date out of the seven of us. It'll obviously be me, right?" Jungkook cockily says while inserting a game.

My mind instantly goes to Hoseok, but I'm obviously not going to say that.

"No no. I need someone low maintenance" I tease and he turns to me with the most offended look ever.

"I'm so chill. I'm the most chill" Jungkook says, hand on his chest.
"Says the guy who ordered a commonwealth" I bring up.

"Ah...you got me there" he gives up, trying to defend himself.

"Not to be that guy-but does Lisa talk about us?" he asks.
"Sure. You're BTS" I shrug, not thinking much of it.

"You seriously only view us as 'BTS'?" Jungkook asks, giving me a side smile.
"Of course. I didn't know you. But you've helped us quite a bit" I say.

"Yeah-we've come a long way from you shaking me to playing video games with me" he laughs, handing me a controller.
"I don't think we even had one conversation together before today" I laugh at the absurdity.
"Weird, right? Could've saved a lot of face if we talked earlier" he says, selecting his fighter while I select mine.
"What you mean?" I ask, eyes on the television.

"Well, it's difficult for me to make friends and you're pretty funny-in a dry kind of way" he manages to make fun of me, but I'm too focused on the first part he said.
"You struggle to make friends? No way" I deny.

"I know, right? The amazing, funny, charming me can't make a connection. Crazy stuff" he says, all cocky.
"It took me forever to warm up to the others" he continues.

"I honestly did not expect that from you" I admit.

I didn't see his stare at the time when I was solely looking at the screen.

"What did you expect?" he asks.

"I don't know. But definitely not an introvert" I admit, giving him a quick side glance to see him looking at me to which he quickly looks back to the screen.

"Real slick" I tease.
"I try."

"So what's your impression of me-when we first met" he adds on.
"Someone talented to work with, but otherwise that's it. Oh-and that you're shorter in person" I tease, smirking.
"That's an obvious lie" he laughs.
"Such an obvious lie" I sarcastically say, nodding my head.

"But seriously, you only saw me as a colleague?" Jungkook asks.
"Collabs doesn't end in friendship-for me. I don't expect it" I shrug.

"But we're friends, right?" he asks.

This time I actually look at him while he doesn't look at me.

"Yeah" I softly say, trying to hide my huge smile and try to focus on the game.

"You can be happy if you want to" he teases with a smile.
"Who says I'm happy? You're happy" I quickly say.
"I am happy" he laughs at my defensive response.

"And what are you two doing?" Taehyung walks into the room to sit next to me.
"You blind?" Jungkook deadpans, continuing the button mashing.

"Ah-huh! Check it!" Jungkook cheers when he wins against me.
"I let you win" I say standing up.

"I'll be back" I say over my shoulder.
"Such a sore loser" Jungkook yells after me.

I quickly go to the bathroom and when I come back, everyone was sitting in the living room.

Namjoon was reading a book, Jimin was on his phone and the other two were still playing.

"Should we watch a movie?" Namjoon asks, never looking up from his book.
"How do you still have time to read?" I ask, low-key judging that he has his life together.
"Covid. Covid gave me time" he says with a heavy sigh, setting his book down.

"Movie sounds good" Jimin says.
"Nah-we're playing now" Jungkook says.

"Fine" Jimin stands up.
"Come make drinks with me" Jimin tells me.

I quickly stand up.

"You're actually gonna teach me?" I ask, following him.
"Kind of depends what you got in your kitchen" he looks around and has a lightbulb idea, opening the fridge.

"Strawberry daiquiri" he says, putting the left over strawberries from the picnic on the counter.
"You probably have rum, right?" he asks me.

"Help yourself" I say, opening a cupboard full of different bottles.
"I didn't know that was there" he sheepishly smiles.

"So how often do you make drinks that you already know the recipe?" I ask as I watch him work.
"Strawberry daiquiri is one of the easier ones to make. I took up a few classes out of interest sake. Plus Yoongi helped me out too. He used to work in a bar-a lot of odd jobs actually" Jimin says, working quick as I try to remember what he's doing.

You know what-I'll search it up.

"We could go to a class or two if you'd like?" Jimin suggests, looking at me this time.
"Sounds fun" I smile.
"Great" he smiles, focusing back on his drink.

"I should actually do something for you. You've done so much for me" I say, thinking hard for what I can do for him given the Covid conditions.
"Don't worry about it. I enjoy spending time with you" he waves it off.

But I still think of something that he would enjoy.

...

Ah-a nice dinner.

I'll make everyone a fancy dinner-that's perfect.

"(Y/N), seriously, don't worry about it. I'm really enjoying my time here" Jimin releases his cheeky smile, handing me a drink.
"Ok" I give a small smile back.

Too late! You're gonna get spoiled!

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Jimin asks and that's when I notice he's standing a bit close.

But I don't move away. Who would?

He stares me straight in my eyes.

I can barely see his usual prominent dark brown eye colour because his pupils were dilated. I guess it's dark enough for that.

But then he squints, moving closer.

"Did you know your eyes are green?" he asks, tilting my head toward the light to get a better look.
"It's brown" I answer.
"It's definitely green" he says, getting closer for a better look, tiptoeing to see from above.

"You think I don't know my own eye colour?" I chuckle at the absurdity.
"No-seriously" Jimin says.

"Are you colour blind?" I ask, eyebrow raised.
"No, check the mirror" he says and I does as he says.

It still looks brown to me.

"Maybe it was the lighting?" I ask.
"Who knows-maybe I'm the colour blind one" I shrug, it not really bothering me that much.

How's that a personal question?

"Maybe" Jimin says, still looking at me when I turn to him.
"I'll ask the others" I say, taking the tray of drinks with me.

"Sweet" Jungkook excitedly grabs a glass the moment I set the tray down.

"What's (Y/N)'s eye colour?" Jimin asks, walking into the living room.
"Brown" the three answers at the same time.
"Why?" Namjoon asks at the odd question.

Jimin stays silent, looking around like he's thinking.

"He thinks-"
"Doesn't matter" Jimin talks over me.

It doesn't so I drop it.

"What day is it tomorrow?" I ask as I sit down on one of the couches, watching the two video game characters battle on tv.

"I believe it's Monday" Namjoon says after checking his phone.
"Why? Gotta work?" Taehyung asks.
"Yeah" I shortly say, sipping the cold drink.

"We'll try not to make noise" Namjoon says.
"By all means-my office is sound proof. If anyone wants to work you're more than welcome to join me" I say, knowing there's only one sound proof studio.

"That will probably give me some motivation to work" Namjoon says.

'We can finally start working on our song' Namjoon thinks to himself, getting excited.

"I feel you on that one" I tiredly say.

"So, what book were you reading?" I ask.
"I started reading The Great Gatsby. Not bad-obviously" Namjoon says.

"Do you read?" he asks.
"Not really. I start singing whatever I'm reading and make it into a musical" I admit.

Namjoon keeps his laugh to himself, imagining an entire scene.

"But I do have my favourites. Legends and Lattes and Percy Jackson are the bomb" I nod with satisfaction.

"Hmm...I don't really read fantasy-any good?" Namjoon asks after thinking.
"If you like fantasy then Legends and lattes. If you like Greek mythology then definitely Percy Jackson" I say.

"Any recommendations?" I ask, scanning over Namjoon. He's very much in a thinking state.

"How about we do a book swap?" he suggests.
"I only brought legends and lattes" I say.
"Good enough" he nods.

"Just a warning-I'm a real slow reader" I warn.
"Doesn't bother me" he shrugs.

Man-he's so easygoing.

"Anyone wanna play?" Jungkook asks.
"What-you losing?" Jimin teases.
"No-I'm trying to be nice" Jungkook states in a matter-of-fact way.

"Yeah right" Jimin shifts to the two sitting on the floor, joining the game.

Taehyung cheers Jimin on, trying to beat the so-far unbeatable Jungkook.

"He's just smashing buttons!" Taehyung yells at the tv.
"I know!" Jimin says, annoyed.
"It's strategy" Jungkook cockily says.

"So what do you like to do?" Namjoon leans in my direction, occasionally glancing at the competitive scene.

"I enjoy movies. I watch way too many for my own good. And you?" I ask, lazily looking over at him.
"I prefer reading and occasionally watch anime. We should really watch Breaking bad. It's good" he nods, looking just as lazy as me.

"We can if we watch a few musicals. We need to get a bit of culture into you" I give a side smile.
"You're obviously talking into a mirror. You need way more culture than me" he scoffs with amusement.

"Oh please-I bet you never even watched Clueless or legally blonde or even pulp fiction" I educate this guy.
"You're right. I haven't watched them yet" he still looks amused.

"For real? Not even pulp fiction?" my eyes widen.
"That's like the most iconic movie. What about the breakfast club?" I carry on, in disbelief.

He shakes his head, still smiling.

What's he smiling at anyway?

"What are you smiling at? This is serious. Come on-the wizard of oz" I grow hopeless on this guy.
"I at least know what happens" he defends himself.

I was looking at this smiling guy in disbelief.

"How dare you?" I say with disgust.
"How dare I?" he chuckles.

"How dare you" I state with a nod.

"Forrest Gump" I throw out.
"Ok-that I've seen at least" he says with a defeated nod.

"I don't have time to watch iconic movies" he says with a side smile.
"No one has time-but we do it for the sake of the movie industry. It's a great honour" I say with a proud face.
"You should act" he laughs.

"Besides, the soundtrack is amazing. Soul, How to train your dragon 3, The incredibles-all a rich soundtrack."
"Aren't those animated movies?" he points out.
"Yes, S-tier stuff right there" I nod.

"I've never seen you so passionate about anything besides music" Namjoon mentions.
"I've devoted a lot of time to it" I turn mellow again since I got my point across of how scandalous it is that Namjoon doesn't watch movies.

(I do not own the video.)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

40 0 9
Y/n is walking home when she wakes up somewhere that's not familiar to her.... later in the story she will fall in love but painfully. How will she d...
72.6K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
1.6K 42 18
A girl with extra anger issue, will she ever fall for a handsome arrogant classmate? STARTED ON :- 29 APRIL 2023 ENDED ON :-
7.3K 263 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...