JungKooK Imagines

By mydaddyjoon

It contains everything you need with you're googie More

๐Ÿฐ1๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ5๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ6๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ7๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ8๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ9๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ10๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ11๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ12๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ13๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ14๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ15๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ16๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ17๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ18๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ19๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ20๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ21๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ22๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ23๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ24๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ 23 Part 2 ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ25๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ26๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ27๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ28๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ26๐Ÿฐ(Part-2)
๐Ÿฐ29๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ30๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ31๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ32๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 part-2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 part - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 Part - 4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ34๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ36๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ35๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ37๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ38๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ39๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ40๐Ÿฐ

๐Ÿฐpart 2๐Ÿฐ

331 8 0
By mydaddyjoon

Jungkook's Pov :

I'm working in my office. I shouted at y/n for studying at least now. To be honest I feel bad for shouting at her I know she is very sensitive I never raise my voice at her only when I have to.
She looked so sad but it's not my fault either. I helped her study also I hired a tutor for her but still. She always got less marks in maths her teacher told me to help her concentrate more on maths.

I did not speak with y/n ever since I left her in the living room. The punishment is that I won't speak with her nor we both will sleep in the same room also she have to study for 2 hours extra daily if she gets less mark in maths.

While I'm doing my work the door opened and y/n walked inside wearing my hoodie which reached till her thigh. I badly wanted to squish her cheeks she looked so cute. While sniffing y/n walked and sat on my lap hugging me.

Y/N - "Kookie.. I'm sad talk to me please"

JK - "......"

Y/N - "Please~ it wasn't my fault... If algebra would be I would score good marks but... Sorry kookie mistake happens with people"

She faced me. I ignored her. She took my face in her hands squeezing my face. Making faces she giggled.

Y/N - "Kookie talk with me.. I really promise that I'll get good marks promise kookie please please please talk with me"

JK - ".... "

Y/N - "Why are you being this angry? It's just a mistake I said sorry like a hundred times why are you being grumpy!!"

She hit my chest with her tiny hands.
I chuckled seeing her mad.

Y/N - "You giggled"

I kept a cold face on.

Y/N - "I know you giggled I saw stop acting oppa"

JK - "I'm not you're oppa"

Y/N - "I know you're my daddy"

I looked at her with wide eyes. She innocently smiled at me.

JK - "You unholy girl"

Y/N - "You spoke to me"

JK - "Yes I did and it was chuckle not giggle stupid"

She pouted. I kissed her forehead setting her hair neatly while y/n looked at me clueless.

JK - "You promise to get good marks next time?"

Y/N - "Yes yes promise you will talk to me?"

I nodded she happily hugged me kissing my cheeks multiple times. I giggled.

Y/N - "Don't ignore me I don't like it"

JK - "Hmm... Sorry my baby for scolding you"

Y/N - "It's okay"

We hugged and stayed like that for a while then I remembered something.

JK - "Who were you calling old grandpa while going to school?"

She gulped while looking here and there. I pulled her close to me.

Y/N - "Um... Umm cause you were scolding me"

JK - "You're my little devil"

She giggled. I brushed our noses together.

JK - "shall we go and sleep now?"

Y/n nodded hugging me. I carried her to our bedroom. I made her lay down on the bed she quickly snuggled into my neck. I wrapped ourselves with blanket then both of us slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
88.6K 197 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
287K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...