my pookie ●BRANCE●

By Slayertbpfan

this will be a chat fiction and brance following some rinney and briffen...😋😋😋 More

🏃‍♀️!NEW STORY!😻
chapter 1, eye contact
chapter 2, griffens bbg
chapter 3, suck my balls
chapter 4, brance argument?¿
help please!! READDD!
chapter 5, BRANCE STAN‼️✊️
chapter 7, what about the kiss? pt1
chapter 8, more than a kiss pt2
chapter 9, oh he means to me‼️
chapter 10, AHH HE MADEOUT WITH ME‼️
chapter 11, gays do chaos
chapter 12, SLURRPES!!🏃‍♂️😻
chapter 13, killer vance?!
chapter 14, griffen homophobic??
chapter 15, normal?!
chapter 16, bully bruce
chapter 17, PARTY!!
chapter 18, scream my name
chapter 19, 'whos crying now?'🙏🏻
chapter 20, after drunks.
chapter 21, racist robin
chapter 22, HOT POCKETS🥰
chapter 23, new month..new me

chapter 6, lost high vance

635 11 225
By Slayertbpfan

《!!!!!☆THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME HOMOS BEING HOMOS☆!!!!!》

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////3:29 am

😝FRUITY WUITY HOMIES😝

IM.TOOGAYFORLIFE IS
ONLINE!!👀

Im.toogayforlife:
GUSY SYSUTS AHUYSYS SGUYSS

BITVH.BALL, B1LLY.W1LLY, FUCKMY.DICK AND PRO.GYMNAST ARE ONLINE!!👀

B1lly.w1lly:
Wtf u want homo😒

Pro.gymnast:

CANT U SEE IM TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP😡😡😡..

Bitvh.ball:
You retarded bitch I will hunt you down at night and make you eat your own moms pussy.

Im.toogayforlife:
😨😨‼️ CHILL I WAS TRYING TO TELL U GUYS WHAT VANCE DID TO ME??

Fuckmy.dick:
What did he do? I swear if he did something to you I could beat his ass!

B1lly.w1lly:
PFFT 'I COULD BEAT THE VANCE HOPPER ASS' 🤓🤓  dawg you know damn well you can't even pull him up

Fuckmy.dick:
Oh.. oh yea? I could!

Pro.gymnast:
See you in the hospital😘😘

Bitvh.ball:
Where's vance anyway?

Im.toogayforlife:
Awwww brucey wucey misses his little witty ice cream hunny bunny milkshake cheesecake sweetie pie🥺🥺💗💞💖💘💋

B1lly.w1lly:
😨😨

Bitvh.ball:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Pro.gymnast:
I went to go and check on vance bc he is always up in night and sleeping during the day and he is literally not here..

Fuckmy.dick:
😨😨..

B1lly.w1lly:
BAHHA THAT BITCH GONE LIKE FINNEY MOM

Im.toogayforlife:
TAKE THAT BACK😡😡😡 DONT MAKE DADDY ANGERY

B1lly.w1lly:
IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY🥺 PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SUGAR PLUM BABY BOY COOKIE BOO BOO BEAR💗🧎

Fuckmy.dick:
Ay... that's my ultra rare limited edition neon sugar little princess baby boo boo bear😡..

Pro.gymnast:
UMM HELLO ARENT WE GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW VANCE IS CURRENTLY GONE?

Bitvh.ball:
I'm outside open the door.

B1lly.w1lly:
HWTA?? HOW THE MCDONALD'S MILK FLURRY OREO MCHICKEN BIG MAC DID BRUCE GET THERE??

Fuckmy.dick:
Ig he just loves his baby girl alot 🥺😛

Bitvh.ball:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

BITVH.BALL HAS GONE
OFFLINE!!👀

Pro.gymnast:
GUYS COME AT MY HOUSE I SERIOUSLY CANT FIND VANCE😨😨 AND MY DAD GONNA KILL ME IF I CANT FIND HIM

Fuckmy.dick:
Wtf u mean ur dad gonna kill u VANCE IS 16 YOUR 14??

Pro.gymnast:
I act somewhat my age but when vance is around the house he acts like my age but outside he acts like a total bully

B1lly.w1lly:
Well not my problem...

Im.toogayforlife:
IM GOING I WANNA SEE WHAT VANCE IS GONNA DO

Fuckmy.dick:
YESSSS IN LIKE 3AM BUY YESS😛😘😘

Pro.gymnast:
Please billy willy?? 😘

B1lly.w1lly:
FINE 😒

Pro.gymnast:
Wait u guys know where I live right?

Im.toogayforlife:
I do I can lead robin and Billy the way over there

Pro.gymnast:
OKAY WELL COME FAST BEFORE SOMEONE HERE WAKES UP😰😰

PRO.GYMNAST, FUCKMY.DICK, AND B1LLY.W1LLY HAS GONE
OFFLINE!!👀

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
《THIRD PERSON POV》
Finney finshed putting his shoes on and went to his closet to find a sweater because NAH he ain't gonna freeze to death. Finney was opening his window but realized he has never sneaked out before and would his father find out? Nah it doesn't matter finney dad doesn't care if finney is okay or not sooo! Finney opened the window and put one leg out and then his other leg was holding onto the wall for support.

Finney let go and made sure he didn't lock his window but to close it. As finney made his way to meet up the other bozos he saw in the distance a dog, a very cute fluffy dog! Finney thought it was lost so he came closer to the poor lost dog and finney realized shit that ain't a fluffy dog.. THATS THE DOG THAT HUMPED HIS FACE!!

Finney ran for his life as the dog saw finney and chased him until finney was hiding and the pitbull was running to another direction, finney forgot about his friends so he quickly ran over where he was going to meet them at.

"Sorry! I'm late!" Finney said trying to catch his breath from running. "Godamyu finally ! What took u forever?" Billy said putting his hands around his hips. "Yea we waited for about a long time griffen and bruce may had left already!" Robin said staring at finney was who already on the ground dying. "It was because! The dog that humped me.. saw me and yea I ran!" Finney said holding his chest, as finney looked behide robin he saw a specific teen walking around with a beer?

"Ugh well we waited years!" Billy said yelling. "Guys.." Finney said. "No guys finney u could of texted us!" Robin said gesturing with his hands. "But!" Finney tried to tell the rest that he technically saw the teen they were looking for. "No buts finney that was messed up!" Billy said sticking his tongue out. "OH MY FUCKING BALLS LOOK OVER THERE WONT YOU?" finney yelled pointing behind robin which was vance walking with 2 beers now.

"OMG! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?" Robin yelled running over to vance. "UGH I TRIED TO BUT-" finney said following robin lead. "Nah u could of actually help but instead you waited all the way till the end!" Billy said chasing the rest of his friends. "Well you guys were screaming at me so how could I tell you guys without being rudly interrupted!" Finney said stopping from running to face billy. Billy stopped running as well and the two started arguing while robin stopped running and waited. "GUYS come on!!" Robin said but finney and Billy didn't listen and instead they started to kill and yell at  eachother like 4 year Olds. Robin shaked his head and walked towards them breaking up the fight.

"Oh my God man you guys are acting like!.." before robin could say anything he looked behide Billy and saw something running to them. "Acting like what hm? SAY IT TO MY FACE BITCH!" Billy yelled but then robin turned Billy around to make him see what robin was seeing right now, finny was confused but once he turned around his soul left his body.. it was the same pitbull that chased him not that long ago and right now it was charging at the gang.

Robin yelled run! And they all started to run for their lives as a pitbull was chasing after them. "OH MY SHIT  IMM PISS MY PANTS!!" Finney yelled not knowing where to go. "WAIT FINNEY LEAD US TO GRIFFEN HOUSE SO WE COULD HIDE THERE!" Billy yelled to finney and then finney nodded.

"IMM DIE NO NO NO I LOVE LIFE AND BIG BOOTY LATINAS!!" Robin yelled crying while the pitbull still chased after them. Finney, billy and robin got to a house and finney started to run behide the house and knock on griffen window loud. "Oh come on!" Blly yelled shaking as the dog was trying to find them. The window finally opened to see griffen and finney went up fast and then robin when up, then billy tried going up but then felt a strong pull on his foot. "OH MY GOD IT HAS MY FOOT HELPPP!!" Billy yelled and the pitbull pulled and pulled, robin finney and griffen started pulling billy arm and finally the shoe came off as well the dog went flying to the sky and Billy went up the window terrified.

"What the hell was that about?" Griffen said facing the others who were crying and looked like a mess. "A FUCKING DOG CHASED US FOR FINNEY FAULT!" billy yelled pointing at finney. "WHAT WHY ME?" finney said throwing his arms in the air. "BECAUSE THE DOG WANTED YOU NOT ME OR ROBIN SO HE CHASED ALL OF US!" Billy said yelling at finney face. "MAN FUCK YOU!" Finney said flipping billy off. Billy was about to jump him until robin caught him.

"Whoa easy there bills come on we don't have time for this!" Robin said pushing billy out from the bedroom. Finney and griffen followed behide to see Bruce texting on his phone. "Really bruce your on your phone while vance is lost outside?" Griffen said coming closer to bruce. "I'm texting vance like right now" Bruce said. Everyone eyes were wide and came closer to bruce to see if Bruce was lying or not.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

VANCE🤟🏻

Me: Vance where are you?

Vance🤟🏻: wwaalkingc whyyyy?

Me: why aren't you at your house?

Vance🤟🏻: I needed a brake from my dad

Me: what did he do this time?

Vance🤟🏻: when greffen webr to sleep my fahter cane and told me shit🤷🏻‍♂️

Me: me, griffen, billy, finney and robin were worried about you! We thought you got kidnapped

Vance🤟🏻: oh WELL IM SOMEWHERE 😛

me: Vance do u even know where your at??

Vance🤟🏻: nope buy I'm high againn!

Me: why now?

Vance🤟🏻: cuz I caan

Me: Vance what are your surroundings so we could find you

Vance🤟🏻: I'm at the mallllll😘

Me: HOW?? WHAT😨

vance🤟🏻: imm buy moree drsugs okaygy byeeeerrrrr lovee

Me: WHAT😨😨

seen 2 minutes ago

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Billy's eye were widen and robin was laughing. Griffen was shocked and he ran to the door already and told everyone to hurry up. Griffen couldn't lose the only person that took care of him so he had to find him with everyone or griffen would sobb in his sleep. Billy followed griffen while saying how vance is going to be Okay and to not worry to much even tho griffen has worry already. Finney was Flirting with robin and bruce was thinking about the text vance told him 'love?' That's doesn't sound like vance at all and plus there Chats were private so vance didn't need to mess with Bruce alone.. but he did anyway.. Bruce thought about it and his mind left off to what would vance be doing right now??? IS HE SAFE???

"Ughhgghhhh this is ur fault finney!" Billy said pushing finney. "What!! Stop blaming me I didn't do anything!" Finney said pushing billy as well. "Well you made vance get mad and all from yesterday!" Billy said knocking finney over. Finney got up and wiped his clothes. "Well that's why I fucked griffen! that Made vance mad!" Finney said walking away. Billy stood there when anger flooded through his head. "You little bitch!" Billy said and then he threw himself on finney and finney fell straight to the ground but now billy was on top of finney punching finney while finney was punching billy and pushing him off. Everyone's was still walking and talking and then they heard yelling from behide.

Robin turned behide to see billy feeding finney dirt and shoving it through his mouth while yelling "yea you like that shit? EAT IT BITCH!" Robin ran to the fighting gays and tried pulling them apart while griffen watched in horror and bruce got a hold on finney pulling him away from billy. "Make another fuck joke and I swear I will body slam you on the ground dickweed!" Billy said trying to get away from robin. "Whatever fuck you! You crazy bitch!" Finney yelled getting dragged by bruce.

Robin pulled billy a little more far from the others and started talking to him "Billy what the fuck was that?" Robin said still holding billy in case billy runs away and tries to fight finney again. "That white bitch has beef with everyone! No wonder vance always beats his ass he deserves it!" Billy yelled. "Okay chill but what happened?" Robin said looking behide to see Bruce talking with finney who seems to be calm while finney yelled back and almost tried hitting bruce but griffen holding finney down. "Finney said he fucked griffen so that's why vance was mad at him" Billy said as you could hear anger in his tone.

Robin shaked his head and told Billy to brush it off and try to go and find vance because griffen needs vance in order to see griffen happy. Robin and Billy walked back to the others and billy didn't go near finney the walk to the closest mall. "Okay guys we are here.." bruce said stepping inside the dark lonely mall. Vance said he was at the mall but didn't directly said which one si the closest one was this one.

The mall looked abandoned and there was rats everywhere. The gang walked and decided to separate to try and find vance. Griffen bruce and finney went to one side of the mall, while robin and Billy went to the other side of the mall.

"Holy shit!" Robin yelled as his voice echoed following along with billy giggling. "If I was vance where would I be.." Billy said walking around. "Fucking some whore" Robin Said trying not to let go his laugher. Billy laughed and this time he actually thought,WOULD VANCE BE FUCKING A GIRL RIGHT NOW? Robin heard laughs that sounded like a drunked goofy kid. "Billy! Come I think I heard something" Robin said walking more closer to the noises. Robin looked at the corner to see vance walking around with some dude? Werid..

"Hey your not bad as I heard you were" the random stranger said. "Coool!" Vance said sluring his words and giggling. Billy was also hearing the conversation in concerned as much as Robin was. "Your pretty hot too.." the stranger came closer to vance and vance was pushing the dude away but vance couldn't do much strength as he was high, the stranger pinned vance to the wall and was stroking vance's hair as vanec kept on yelling. "Hey! Stop! Dddont touch mmeee you.. you cumbag!" Vance yelled trying to push away the guy but the stranger grabbed vance arm and put it down.

Robin mouth was all the way down to finneys mom pussy. He couldn't believe that vance was getting harassed by some random dude! Robin had an idea to get the random dude away. He told Billy and Billy agreed. Billy walked over to the situation and tried to get the guys attention. "Heyyyyy you look hottt!" Billy said but in the inside he was gagging. "Oh why hello there, why are you here all by yourself?" The stranger let go of vance who was currently laughing at the ground already. "You know it's not safe for pretty boys like you to be wondering around.." the stranger said as he touched Billy waist.

Back over with robin, robin went fast over to vance and tried taking him somewhere else to hide. "Vance! Come on!" Robin said whispering trying to pick up vance. "HehehhaaHAH robin? ROBBBY!! What's uppp dawggggooo!" Vance said slurring the end of his sentence and giggling slightly. Robin struggled in the back to get vance on his feet but finally managed to get vance speed away letting billy know he can run for his life now.

"Why don't we go and take you and this other Hotie-" the guy turned around but to see vance gone. "W-what?!" The dude turned back around to see billy screaming and yelling so loud while running so goofy. "What the fuck.." the dude thought. "WAAAAAAA HELPPP IM BEING ABUSE HELPPP BY A UGLY EDGAR!!!!" Billy yelled screaming like a little girl.

(°BACK WITH BRUCE AND THE REST°)

"Do you guys ever wonder if vance had every made a girl go preg-" finney was cut off by griffen shushing him. "Shh.." Griffen said putting a finger on finney lips that made finney go angry. "DONT YOU EVER PLANT THOES NASTY TOE CURLING FINGERS ON MY HOT JUICY LIPS!" Finney yelled at griffen. "Shh shut the fuck up!! I heard something.." bruce said death staring at the two, then at the distance you could hear screaming and yelling. "WAAAAAAA GET YO NASTY ASS OFF ME YOU BITCH!" Griffen thought who would it be and knew who it was..Billy.

"Shit dawg that's billy!" Griffen says trying to follow the yelling. "Wowow how you know? Does he scream your name loud like that?😘😉" Finney said making loud kisses while Bruce went walking away because he heard running and yelling like, 'robbby!!' 'I'm gay!' And loud giggles, bruce followed the sounds and saw robin dragging vance by his arm while vance was giggling at the ground and laughing his drunk ass off.

(🤷🏻‍♂️)

"OMG BRUCE I MISSED YOU! FINALLY GO GET YO MAN! JEEZS" Robin said running and letting of vance. Bruce went near vance and crouched down to see him. "Heyyy brucey!" Vance said giggling at the end. "Come on get up!" Bruce said picking up vance and putting an arm around his shoulder for support. "I'm hungryyy.." the boy cried and laughed at his own slurred words. "Vance what the did you breath?" Bruce said looking at vance. "Weed you want some?" Vance said to Bruce who eye who widen. "N-no! I'm good." Bruce said while vance just giggled at his words. "I could give you some!" Vance said putting his arm onto bruce jaw to look at him. "How would you do that?" Bruce said looking at the drunked gorgeous eyes.

"By doing this" vance placed his lips onto bruce smooth thin lips while vance lips were more rough and big. Bruce eye widen as the blond kissed him, entering his tongue which was oddly that Bruce excepted and let vance tongue go through bruce mouth. As bruce kissed the high teen his mouth tasted like 10 gallons of beer and weed, vance stopped kissing bruce looked at his dark brown eyes that you could get lost into. "Your a gooddd kissser princess" Vance said slurring his words, bruce would go on his knees by now and start to woof cuz ngl that for real got his knees feel week.

Both the homos went walking to see the rest of the gang doing a tiktok? Finney was doing the wap while robin was on top of him and griffen was filming everyone and Billy was doing the Edgar walk while bussing it down. Vance ran over with billy and bussin it down with him and the rest were joining and laughing. Bruce was admiring how vance could be so rude and negative but all he needed was friends to match his energy and follow his lead!

I guess bruce did have to admit it

He maybe likes vance hopper.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
☆OKAY SORRY I TOOK FOREVER FOR THIS CHAPTER I WAS TAKING NAPS AND I WAS TIRED BUT DONT WORRY IMM TEY TO POST MORE EARLY☆‼️😻

3

085 WORDS TOGETHER😛😻😈😝😘🗣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 928 28
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ?" "ɴᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ⵊ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ǫᴜᴇᴇʀs<3"
30.2K 295 27
BRANCE? BRANCE, BRANCE BRANCE? BRANCE🤭
8.4K 144 14
Vance finds himself crushing on local lady's man, Bruce Yamada. He doesn't know how to feel or how to act and is overall a huge disaster. Bruce think...
57.2K 890 48
This chatfic will include ships: Bruce x vance /brance Finney x robin /rinney Billy x griffin / (idk the ship name) gwen x amy/amy Bruce: 16 Vance:...