Love is in the air

By sangeetav

This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and dif... More

Prologue
Character sketch
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(last part)
New story

Part 9

2.4K 116 10
By sangeetav

After the mind blowing kiss arnav and khushi are just staying in each other arms with a pleasant smile on their lips. Arnav time to time kissing her hairs and caressing its.Khushi is peacefully resting her head on his shoulder circling her arms around his waist.

Their peaceful moment was spoiled by a knock on the door. They suddenly looks at each other and door. Khushi trys to get up from his lap but arnav hold her tight not letting her go.

Khushi seeing at the door side said to arnav "arnavji someone is at outside the cabin please leave me"

Arnav nodded no bring her close "no I will not let you go"

Khushi looks at arnav with a pleading pout to leave her when she again heard the knock. Arnav can't able to resist himself seeing her pout and kissed her pout making her red and makes her hair proper which became messy due to his caressing. Khushi can't able to face him after his quick kiss and looks down at his shirt lapel with shyness when she sees the shirt of his has wrinkles which is caused by her during the kiss. She became more red remembering their kiss and started to straightening his shirt without looking at him still sitting on his lap. When arnav makes her to looks presentable and then loose his grip on her. Khushi gets up from his lap and stands opposite to his table. Arnav makes his chair as it was before by adjusting it's angle and presses the button to open the door and said in a stern voice "come in"

Lavanya who was furious by the khushi that arnav calls her to his cabin and not came out even after one hour.

Lavanya "what the hell is happening in ars's cabin that khushi still not came down. When I go to his cabin he will sent me out of the cabin within 10 minutes or less but khushi went to asr's cabin and it's more than 1 hour still she not came. This is too much. I only Will go and check what's happening"by this she went to upstairs to arnav's cabin and knocks the door and tries to open the door. She was shocked to know that door is locked from inside"why the hell is the door is locked from inside, what they are doing inside"saying she again knock the door then she heard his come in.

Opening the door she went inside and looks at khushi who is standing in front of table and arnav checking some file.

Arnav ask sternly without looking at lavanya" What... "

Lavanya nervously said hearing his stern voice "ASR today you have meeting with Mr Rakesh sharma at 12pm in hotel TJS Royale"

Arnav with narrowing his eyes looks at her "are you my PA ? "
lavanya nodded her head like no"had I ask you to remind me my today's schedule? "

Lavanya nodded no and said "asr today your PA aman sir not came that's why I am reminding you "

Arnav"first of all for your kind information aman is not only my PA but also the manager of AR. Secondly what if aman is absent today, I had new PA here. You not need to remind me about my schedule my PA will inform me"he said curtly.

Lavanya "who is your PA sir"

Arnav"meet kkg my new PA"

Lavanya was shocked hearing this. She works in this company from 3 years and heard that arnav not prefer girls for PA post and this is first time he choose one girl as his PA that to chamkili. She became jealous at khushi and thinks at khushi is snatching arnav from her.

Arnav again started to checking his file indicating that she can leave. Lavanya flares at khushi and gives her a angry glare before storming out of the cabin. Khushi was confuse why lavanya giving her angry glare.

After she went out the cabin khushi asked arnav "arnavji why today aman bhai not came to office? "

Arnav"He is not feeling well that's why not came to office today"after sometime he again said "so Ms Gupta as my PA you have to come to meeting with me today understand" Khushi nodded her head as ok"then let's go"saying both went out of the cabin.

Lavanya seeing them going together started to crumpled the paper in anger and jealousy.

Arshi came out office and went towards the car. Arnav like a gentleman opens the door for her and khushi smiles at arnav. They both sat in the car and started towards hotel. Arnav was stealing her glance and khushi was looking outside the window. Arnav slowly held her hands with one hand and holding the steering wheel with other hand. Khushi smiles seeing their hand and interlock her fingers with him. Arnav tighten his finger with her and kept their interlocking hands on his thigh and drives the car smilingly.

Hotel TJS ROYALE

During the meeting khushi was just staring at arnav Getting amazing by the way he shake his hands with clients with one hand while other hanh keeping in his pocket, his way of presentation, his fluent english. She is falling more and more love with him. After finishing the presentation he sat on his chairs and looks at khushi who was dreamingly admiring him. Seeing all are busy in discussion with each other he winks at her. Khushi came out of her la la la word when arnav winks at her and blush for admiring arnav forgetting the others in the room
around her. Arnav chuckle seeing her blushing face.

After finishing the meeting arshi are going in the car when the arnav's phone ring. Seeing the home landline number arnav kept the phone in speaker and speak"hello "

Person"chote where are you"

Recognising nani's voice arnav said"ohh nani I'm going to office after finishing meeting nani"

Nani"ok come to home for lunch and also bring khushi so that we can spend some time with her "

Arnav "ok nani i will bring khushi to home"saying he hung the call and said to khushi who was looking at him" Khushi nani called you to home for Lunch "

Khushi became happy and eagerly waiting to go rm to spend time with them.

RM

In living room ladies are seriously discussing something seeing photos and akash and aman were talking about arnav.

Mami"sasuma see this girl, she will definitely match our arnav bitwa "

Nani"yes manoramma she is traditional and can be a perfect wife for chote.

Aman and akash jerked when they hear arnav's wife. They become horrified thinking arnav marriage with a girl when he is interested in man.

Aman and akash immediately screamed"NO"

Ladies are startled when they heard aman's and akash scream and nani asked worriedly "what happened bitwas, why you both shouted"

Aman"no arnav can't marry that girl"

Mami"why can't arnav bitwa marry that girl. If you both have problem with this girl we can see other girls for arnav bitwa "

Akash "no maa arnav can't marry that girl no no no arnav can't marry any girl he can't marry no other girl" he exclaimed

Ladies are confused by their weird behavior. They are not understanding what happened to them that they are reacting like this.

Mami"what happened why arnav bitwa can't marry any girl"

Aman" Mami i can't explain you all but arnav can't marry that's it"he said stubbornly trying to convince them.

Anjali"what happen to both of you, can you both explain us"

Akash "di please try to understand me, arnav can't marry" he said loudly.

Ladies having done enough of them both and shouted "BUT WHY"

Akash and aman both looks at each other and said loudly "because arnav is a gay"

There was a pregnant silent in the room. All became statue hearing this even HP who was cleaning the table became statue.

After some time all started to laugh holding their stomach hearing this. Aman and akash looks at each other helplessness knowing all are not believing to them.

Mami said still laughing "HHBB what are you both saying. Arnav bitwa is a..... What a funny joke you joke guys"

Akash frustrating said"maa we are telling truth. We with our own eyes saw arnav hugging and kissing a man in party in which we went yesterday"

Anjali"what are you telling Akash. Can you both explain us clearly "

Aman"ok when we went to party after wishing the old couple arnav gone missing so we went in search of him when we saw him hugging a man close to him like this"saying aman hugged akash by his waist close to him and leaning close to kiss akash.

What the....

Arshi came  for lunch when they are welcomed by this sence, aman and akash hugging and aman leaning towards akash.

They were shocked and looks at each other their eyes popped out.

Arnav uttered in disbelief to khushi"what's happening here. Why aman and akash hugging each other like a lovers hug each other "

Khushi also in shocked state exclaimed " Hai devi maiyya are they gay. That's why they always stay with each other "suddenly other thought came in her small brain" Yo...you also stay with them always together. You three always stay together. Ar.. Are you also.. "

Khushi was interrupted by arnav's " What the... Are you thinking that I am not a man. Ok then let me show my manliness to you"saying that he was about to kiss her when khushi bend back putting her palm on her lips.

Khushi said hurriedly"no no you are not a gay you are a man. You no need to prove yourself "

Arnav smirk at her and said"yes I already prove that I am man in office only. You remember na. If you forget also I will again prove you no problem.

Khushi blushes hearing this but her face changes immediately when see look front to family members who are still  staring at aman and akash confusely oblivious of arshi standing at door.

Tears formed in khushi's eyes and said"jiji's marriage life is destroyed she married to a man who is interested in other man"and started to sobbing.

Arnab rolling his eyes at khushi and said"shut up khushi nothing is like that. Let's go inside and know what happening"saying both went towards their family members.

Arnav said loudly gaining others attention "what's happening here"

Aman and akash parted from each other seeing arnav . Mami went towards arnav and holding his shoulder said"arnav bitwa what they are saying about you is true bitwa "

Nani"ha chote tell us the truth. We are getting heart attack hearing them. Tell us whatever they are saying is false"

Anjali"ha chote they are saying weird things about you. We can't able to believe them"

Arnav confusely looks at them thinking what aman and akash said weird things about him"what are you guys are talking. I don't understand anything. And aman and akash why the hell you two are hugging like a lovers"

Mami"arnav bitwa they are saying that you are a ga.. gay"

Arnav became dumbfounded hearing this and also khushi.

What you all may think about family behavior towards aman and akash?

What family thinks about arnav?

What will arnav do now to prove them that he is a man.
...........................................................

Hello guys how are you all.

I know this story not went up to your expectation. Sorry guys this is my first story I am writing for the first time so I don't know how to write story. I am writing whatever came in my mind.

Sorry if you don't like this story. You may comment me if you don't like my story or not interested to continue to read this story.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 35.2K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
52K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
415K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
74.5K 4.7K 28
Young lovers Khushi and Arnav are separated when Khushi leaves to pursue her career in a different city leaving Arnav disappointed by her betrayal. F...