~Paradise Island~ Dreamwastak...

By smpstories44

Y/n is a medium-sized Twitch Streamer and gets invited to a new reality TV show. Famous Youtubers and Streame... More

Authors Note
Chapter One: Welcome to the Island!
Chapter Two: Minx Vs. Schlatt
Chapter Three: The "Romantic" Date
Chapter Four: Heat and Fire
Chapter Five: Love Triangle
Chapter Six: Balloons and Cooking
Chapter Seven: Crumbling
Chapter Eight: Love or Host
Chapter Nine: Love or Host (Part 2)
Chapter Ten: Dangerously in Love
Chapter Eleven: The Romantic Date

Epilogue: The End

74 2 1
By smpstories44

Yes, my original plan was to have 80+ chapters but um, yeah that was definitely unrealistic. This has nothing to do with the dsmp ending. I just lost interest in the book...sry.
----------------------------------------------
    After we went home, the two of us snuggled up on the couch and watched some Netflix. I'd be leaving back to England in just two days; and tomorrow Sapnap would be flying in to do an IRl Manhunt skit. (The Dream Team aren't living together in this book) That meant we'd only get a little time before the airport. I really didn't want to go back to England.

    "Y/n?" He seemed to be getting the same idea, "What if you permanently moved in with me?"

    "Really?" I was surprised he'd offer so soon, "That actually sounds like a really nice idea." I'd lived in England all my life, but I found myself falling for Clay and Florida. It would definitely be a bit before I could officially move in, but I was satisfied that everything could only get better from here.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1K 27
Y/n is just your average Twitch streamer with 500,000 followers. Nothing huge, but it's undeniably something. Everything changes on a very important...
3.4M 49.3K 46
Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and...
121K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...
9.4K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...