' Back To Reality '

By slutt4zyzy

It's called 'Back to Reality', you'll see why it says that soon More

Faceclaims & Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26

22

3.9K 127 15
By slutt4zyzy

D E ' L A N D O N

Dee woke up and looked beside him seeing a sleeping sage. Dee stood up and started stretching, doing one of those stretches where your booty cheeks clench together and your whole body starts shaking.

Dee walked in the bathroom holding his morning wood and walked to the toilet and released his bladder after he was done he washed his hand and brushed his teeth and washed his face and put some Tea Tree oil on it.

He then walked back to his room and went to the side of the bed that Sage was on, and as he threw the cover back to wake her up all he saw was blood covering his white bed sheets.

"Damn ma"

"Marie, wake up" he said shaking her gently

"Hmm" she said waking up a little bit

"You started to period phat mama"

"What" she said jumping up looking down

"I'm sooo sorry Lyee I am" she told him with tears pricking her eyes

"Ma you good guh, it ain't no need ta cry, it's natural guh" he told her bending his head down pecking her lips and tears fell down her face and he wiped away her tears

"Go ahead and get in da shower, i'a clean dis up ma"

"Okay" Sagé whispered lowly and she walked into the bathroom and undressed herself and got in the shower and allat.

Dee called Skeeta as soon as he heard the shower water come on.

Skeeta ❤️
Incoming call :

"Yoo man, I need you to get Sage some tampons and some pads and some slim Jim's and them cheddar and spicy chips she be eating. "

"Mann, my sista don't use no tampons"

"My nigga cmon na, my baby needs em, she destroyed my mattress and sheets but Ian worried about dhet, GO GET HER SOME PADS NEOOOWWW"

Skeeta bussed out laughing and got in his car and drove to the store. 

"Man I'm not en gon hold you she had me sceddd asl, I thought something was gon be wrong with her but then I hadda think  bout it"

"I feel ya man, imma holla atchu when I get there " Skeeta told him laughing still

"Igh" Dee responded hanging up the phone

Dee took off the bed sheets and went and threw them away and he went to go get some cleaning supplies and as he walked passed Cari's room he saw Cari sitting up in his crib watching Tv while sucking his pacifier.

As he got back to his room he sprayed some type of spray on the mattress and he started scrubbing the spot with a towel getting the stain out.

10 minutes later

Skeeta walked in the house holding a bag full of stuff and Dee walked in the living room holding a tired Cari. Ahmad and De'Landon dapped each other up

"Hea you go man" Skeeta said handing Dee the bag

"preciate chu" Dee said taking the bag and giving Cari to Skeeta as Skeeta happily took him.

Dee walked inside of his room then walked inside the bathroom that was linked to his room and he looked at Sage who was rubbing Vaseline over her nude body and Dee just watched in awe.

"Hea you go phat mama" he told her snapping himself out of the trance he was in.

"Thank you baby" she told him taking the bag from him

He walked out so she could have her privacy but before he left out he grabbed her dirty clothes and walked out and wakes to the laundry room and put her clothes in the washing machine along with some other dirty clothes.

Dee walked into the living room where Skeeta was laid back on the couch holding Cari while Cari was still watching tv.

"Aye man you want sum to eat? I'm finna order sum" Dee asked Skeeta

"Nahh I'm good"

"You sure?"

"Yea coco cooked me sum befo I left"

Dee nodded his head ordering Sage, Cari, himself and Skeeta some food as well even if he didn't want anything, he ordered them some Waffle House.

A couple minutes later Sage walked in the living room dressed in some gray leggings and one of Dee's graphic tee's.  She walked in the living room and saw her brother and smiled.

"Ahmaddddddddd" Sage ran to her brother and hugged him.Skeeta hugged her back.

"Gi-Gi" Cari said reaching out his arms when Sage and Skeeta broke away from their hug

Sage picked him up and sat down "hey man man"

"That's da first time dhet nigga said sum since he woke up" Dee said

"I'm saying, he ain't en say nun to me"Skeeta said chuckling

"He just loves his GiGi" Sage said kissing Cari's forehead as she closed her eyes as a bad cramp came through her body but it was like a normal cramp, it was like something was wrong with her.

Dee took his eyes from off the game and at he looked at at Sage and turned his head to the side confused on why she was making faces like she was in pain and she was uncomfortable.

Sage stood up to go look for some medicine, but as soon as she stood up she felt light headed and dizzy. Dee and Skeeta looked at Sage at the same time and looked at each other with this facial expression 😳.

"Marie, your bleeding badly, you gotta go to da hospital guh" Skeeta told her

"Someone get Cari, I feel dizzy" she said ignoring them

Dee hurriedly and grabbed Cari, Skeeta got up and grabbed his keys and grabbed Sage hand and they slowly walked out the door.

"Imma be behind y'all man" Dee told him as he walked behind them putting Cari inside the car and buckling him in his car seat.

Skeeta got sage inside the car first and he got in the car and sped off without putting on his seatbelt and De'Landon sped off right behind him.
——————————————————————————

At the hospital

Everyone is at the hospital, and when I said everyone I mean everyone, I'm talking bout Day day, KD, 6ix, and Glock.

Skeeta had blood on his which made people think she got shot, so they made up fake scenarios in their heads and made the situation wayyyyy worse.

"Family of Sage Marie Smith ?" The doctor called out

"We right hea" Skeeta said standing up

"Okay so she's alive and everything she's in room 208" the doctor told them purposely leaving out what was wrong with her

"But what was wrong wit ha?" Dee asked

"She's in room 208 on the 2nd floor " the doctor said ignoring his question walking away

"Boa i'a go ova der and slap yo ass silly don't play wimme" Dee told the doctor but the doctor didn't hear him because he was speed walking away he was already scared of all those black men, he knew they was gang bangers which made him 10x more scared.

They all got up and went to Sage room and when they walked in they saw sage watching SpongeBob.

"GIGI" Cari yelled

"Man man" Sage simi yelled back

Dee walked over to her and kissed her forehead and handed her Cari as she gladly took him and he laid on her chest sucking his thumb.

And as soon as Day-Day was finna ask her what happened a doctor walked in.

"Hey umm I'm Doctor Grey, and unless you want everyone in here while I tell you what happen then can everyone exit the room please

"Noo it's fine they can stay"

"Okay soo umm, it seems as you had a miscarriage because of your Cervix being weak.. I'm so sorry" Dr grey informed them

But after the doctor said Miscarriage Marie zoned out, she wasn't hearing nothing. She was stuck on that she was pregnant and now her baby is gone.

Everyone around here was shocked and confused and worried. But Dee on the other hand was just starring at Sage waiting for her to break down because he knew it was coming.

"I'm sooo sorry baby, but yours going to get through it, me and Ahmad will take Jahcari for y'all if you don't mind Dee" Coco said kissing Sage cheek

"Y'all can ion mind" he mumbled ah bit

Skeeta was just stuck to say anything at all, he was astonished.

"We gon give y'all some privacy, but my condolences gang" Glock said Dapping Dee up leaving as the ready of them did the same so the only people left in the room was the doctor and Sage and Dee.

"If you'll like we can give y'all the ultrasound pictures we took when we were looking to see what was wrong with her" Dr grey told them

"Yea, I'll take em"Dee told her

"Okay I'll be back in a few with them" she said leaving

After she left Dee got in the bed beside sage and all she did was cry and cry and cry, and Dee cried a little too because it broke him seeing his baby broken like that.

———————————————————————————

Poooorrrr sage and Dee

Thoughts ?

Comments ?

Thank you guys for 700+ votes and 15k+ reads, I really appreciate it honestly, it means a lot to me!

Thoughts on Sage miscarriage ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 616 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ
203K 4.4K 38
Really juicy so read ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคช!
572K 15.1K 50
Est.2020
298K 9.4K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.