๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•Š๐•’๐••๐•Ÿ...

By andy_j_07

!!BOOK 1/5!! " ๐•‚๐•š๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•˜๐• , ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•’๐••๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค " " ๐•€ ๐•˜... More

๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•Š๐•’๐••๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•คโ€ข โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•Š๐•’๐••๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•คโ€ขโ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•Š๐•’๐••๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•คโ€ข โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
I. Movie night
Instagram: I
II: Suspicious๏ฟผ Mac?
III: Beaches and Bitches
Instagram: II
IV: Party at Miguels
Instagram: III
V: Truce?
VI: Unwanted Son.
VII: Family Issues And A Kiss
Instagram: IV
VII: Tulips
Instagram: V
VIII: 'Dad?'
Instagram: VI
IX: Masons Mom
Instagram:VII
X: cupcakes!
Instagram: VIII
XI: I love you
Instagram: IX
XII: Him Again
XIII: M&Ms
Instagram: X
XIV: Date
XV: Panic Attack
XVI: Q&A
XVII: Cuddles
XVIII: May King
Instagram XI
XIX: A๏ฟผrcade
Instagram: XII
XX: Comfort
Instagram XIII
XXI: Mac's 15th
Instagram XIV:
XXII: Article
XXIII: i'm sorry
XXIV: Drive in
XXV: FINAL
Instagram; XV
REY
Bonus chapter: I
REY 2.0
REY 3.0
โš ๏ธFACE REVEALโš ๏ธ
Bonus Chapter: II
Bonus Chapter: III
REY 4.0
Bonus Chapter: V
Rey 5.0
REY 6.0
REY 7.0
REY 8.0
REY 9.0
REY 10.0
Bonus chapter six.
REY 11.0

Bonus Chapter: IV

122 5 43
By andy_j_07

Bonus Chapter: Four.

" Mason? Hey, Hey. Your okay, see? It's was just a dream, Baby. Just a dream. "

" Mac? I'm sorry, very sorry. "

Mac awoke to heavy breathing and panting. Mac sat up and turned to Mason. "Hey, baby?" Mac said reaching for the lamp and turning it on so she could see him.

Mason was panting heavily. "Mason? Love?" Mac asked reaching to grab his hand and he flinched. "Hey, it's me. I'm Mac, okay? I'm not gonna hurt you." Mac said softly, barely above a whisper.

Mason looked terrified and like he was shaking. "Mason. I need you to breathe. I'm not gonna touch you if you don't want me to, but I need you to breathe." Mac told him, her hands by her side.

Mason breathed in and out. His breathing was normal, somewhat.

Mac gave a sad type of smile. "Can I touch you? Like, hug you?" Mac asked. Mason nodded, wanting to feel her touch. "Okay." Mac said and hugged him, rubbing his back.

Mason leaned into the hug, his head on her shoulder, nuzzling into  it. "Hey? What was your dream about?" Mac asked him, she was okay if he didn't want to answer, she just wanted to know to help him with it.

Mason shock his head, in a way of saying. 'Nothing'. Mac sighed. "Love, I don't wanna pressure you, and I want to help you through it, but I can't if you don't talk to me." Mac said.

Mason sniffled and moved out of the hug, he leaned in the headboard. He opened his mouth ti speak, but quickly shut it. He opened his mouth again, talking this time. "I- it was about, my mom." Mason shrugged.

Mac sighed and moved closer to him, her arm around his shoulders, his head on her shoulder, her other hand in his hair. "Love, what happened in the dream? Did she hurt? Has she ever hurt you outside of a dream?" Mac asked.

Mason looked up at her. "Mac. She hasn't hurt me in years." Mason told her. "But she has, right?" Mac asked. "I mean- yea, I guess?" Mason said. Mac gave him a confused look and shrugged it off.

Mac kissed his head. "What was the dream about?" Mac asked. Mason went in and explained the dream to her.

As he was explaining, he began to hyperventilate again. "Mason? Hey, Hey. Your okay, see? It's was just a dream, Baby. Just a dream." Mac said, cupping his face. "Mac? I'm sorry, very sorry." Mason panted.

Mac frowned her eyebrows in confusion. "Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Mac asked. "I woke you up, you should be asleep." Mason said.

"Mason Thames. Do not be sorry for that. You were having a panic attack. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't care and just went back to sleep? A terrible one, that's for sure. I care Mason. And I'm not gonna go back to sleep when your in the middle of a panic attack, you better not be sorry, because you shouldn't, you have feelings, feel them, okay?" Mac told him.

Every single word was true. That was one thing Mac has promised herself. Never lie to Mason. And she hasn't lied to him, she just kept things that only Tristan and her mom knew or only her mom or no body just her.

Mason smiled up at her. "I love you." Mason whispered. "I love you more baby." Mac kissed his head. "Now, get some sleep." Mac said turning out the lamp and cuddling with mason. Whispering to him until he fell asleep.

Rey's words: Heyyyyyyyyyy

It's been awhile. (Two days)

I've been sick. So yea.

Gemini

Gemini again- my fav cat

Ellie bae.

(My living room tv)

Bro- he's so- beautiful

This is just- amazing

This is my life

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

Love.

Mac>>>

Maira>>>

Jules>>>

Miles>>>

Anyways.

I played for kids in Tuesday for band- I hated it- it got me out of math though- soooo

Fav person?

Hey boo!

Love you.

Bye guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.1K 17
"๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ? ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž? ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ...
22.8K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
51.3K 759 16
Y/n brother Alex played a role in the black phone and made sum friends. Y/n is and actor she played so many horror films and many more ppl love her...
2.9K 24 20
Nothing inappropriate as they are minors First story Please comment on the A/N page to vote on some stuff for the book or if you have suggestions I...