Hale Sister

By derekhalekolmlover

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
9) the darach
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
15) illuminated
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
5) I.E.D
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
8) Ouroboros
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
16) saving Lydia
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B
11) Said the spider to the fly
12) fear
13) hunters

3) assumptions

1.4K 36 8
By derekhalekolmlover

"So, you killed her" Stiles asked as he and Scott went in the school. "I don't know I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before" Scott said.

"Really I have usually, ends a little differently" Stiles said. "A I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B never give me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott said.

"Noted let me take a guess here" Stiles said. "No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out" Scott said.

"No of course not" Stiles said, and Scott gave him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it hey come on it's gonna be fine alright personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly you know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take" Stiles said.

"Yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher or two" Scott said. "Who Derek" Stiles asked. "And Hazel" Scott added.

"You, forgetting the part where we got them tossed in jail and then Hazel nearly killing you for messing with Derek" Stiles asked. 

"Yeah, I know but chasing her dragging her to the back of the bus it felt so real" Scott said. "How real" Stiles asked. "Like it actually happened" Scott said and they walked out seeing a tore up bus.

"I think it did" Stiles said. Scott and Stiles went back into the school with Scott looking for Allison. "She's probably fine" Stiles said.

"She's not answering my texts Stiles" Scott said. "It could just be a confidence alright a seriously amazing coincidence" Stiles said. "Just help me find her okay" Scott said.

"Do you see her" Scott asked. "No" Stiles said. Scott had frantically started looking around and when he couldn't find her, he went to a locker punching it breaking it. 

He started backing away from it when he bumped into Allison causing her to drop her books. 

Scott had turned to face her. "You scared me" Allison said. "You're okay" Scott said smiling.  "Once my heart starts beating again yeah" Allison said getting her books and Scott bent down to her and Allison had saw Scott smiling at her.

"What" Allison said. "I'm just happy to see you" Scott said. "Attention students this is your principal I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses" the announcer said, and Scott and Allison got up from the floor.

"While the police work to determine what happened classes will proceed as scheduled thank you" the announcer said.'

"Save me a seat at lunch" Allison asked. "Yeah" Scott said, and Allison left.

>>>

Hazel was at her locker getting ready to leave when Scott and Stiles came over. "What" she said. "We need your help" Stiles said.

"My help you want my help after you put my brother and I in jail after accusing us of killing my older sister" Hazel said. "I didn't know that" Scott started to say.

"Did I say you could speak" Hazel asked and Scott stayed silent. "It's more Scott that needs your help you scare me so I'm just gonna" Stiles said and ran off. "Speak" Hazel told Scott.

"I had a dream one that felt really real I thought it was real, but it wasn't and when we came to school it turns out it wasn't a dream and somebody else might have got hurt" Scott said.

"Why would I help you" Hazel asked. "Please someone innocent could have gotten hurt and it's my fault" Scott said.

"Not my problem" Hazel said. "Please" Scott begged. "You think if you keep begging I'll give in" Hazel said. "I don't know if I can live with myself if I hurt that guy a complete innocent" Scott said, and Hazel gave in.

"I'm not the one you should be asking help from" Hazel said. "You mean Derek" Scott asked.

"Yeah, my brother he knows way more than I do I'm the baby of the family he's the older brother when mom died, he became my guardian looked out for me so if you need help ask my brother" Hazel said and Scott nodded.

"But if you get him arrested or worse, I will kill you, limb from limb liver by liver until I'm satisfied that you be begging me for mercy" Hazel said getting close to Scott and Scott gulped.

"You're a lot scarier than your brother" Scott said. "Thanks, I get that a lot, Hazel said and left.

>>>

Hazel was with Derek getting gas when they saw Argent and a couple hunters had pulled up. They had gotten out of the car while Argent made his way over to Derek's car.

"Nice ride black cars though very hard to keep clean I would definitely suggest a little more maintenance if you have something this nice you want to take care of it right personally I'm very protective of the things I love but that's something I learned from my family and you don't have much of that these days do you well except for your baby sister" Argent said and Derek made a fist before noticing Hazel about to lose control and he held her hand quickly.

"There we go you can actually look through your windshield now see how that makes everything so much clearer" Argent said going to walk away.

"You forgot to check the oil" Derek said. "Check the man's oil" Argent told one of the hunters.

He smashed Derek's window in causing Hazel to jump and Derek to hold onto Hazel tighter.  "Looks good to me" the hunter said.

"Drive safely" Argent said before they had left. "You're okay I got you you're safe" Derek told Hazel rubbing her back as she moved closer to his chest laying her head on his chest.

>>>

"Derek, Hazel I know you're here I know what you did" Scott said as he was in the Hale house and Derek and Hazel had heard.

"We didn't do anything" Derek said as Scott was looking for them. "You killed him" Scott said. "He died" Hazel said. "Like your sister died" Scott asked.

"Our sister was missing we came looking for her" Derek said. "You found her" Scott said.

"We found her in pieces" Hazel said. "Being used as bait to catch us" Derek said. "I think you killed them both with Hazel's help I'm gonna tell everyone starting with the sheriff" Scott said.

"We didn't kill her you idiot like I keep telling you" Hazel said. "I don't believe you" Scott said. Suddenly Hazel couldn't take it anymore and she pushed Scott down the stairs.

Derek had come out once Scott was down the steps and Scott had transformed.

Scott had thrown Derek towards the wall and Hazel roared before grabbing Scott tossing him harder.

"That was cute" Hazel heard Derek say before he came out and he and Hazel transformed. Derek, Hazel, and Scott all fought with Hazel helping Derek.

Soon enough they stopped fighting once Derek had scratched at Scott's stomach.

"Bout time thought it would last longer" Hazel said. Hazel and Derek turned back to their human form along with Scott.

"We didn't kill him" Derek said as Scott looked at him. "Neither of us did it's not your fault and it's not ours" Derek said. "This" Scott said getting up going to face him when Hazel had kicked him far away from Derek.

"Do it again and I'll kill you" Hazel said. "Easy sis easy" Derek said trying to calm Hazel down. Scott had got back up facing them at a distance scared of Hazel.

"This is all your fault you ruined my life" Scott told Derek. "No, I didn't" Derek said. "You're the one who bit me" Scott said.

"No, he's not and neither am I before you try to get in my face again" Hazel said. "What" Scott said. "We're not the ones who bit you" Derek said. "There's another" Scott said.

"It's called an alpha it's the most dangerous of our kind you, Hazel, and I we're betas the thing is more powerful more animal than either of us our sister came here looking for him now Hazel and I are trying to find him, but I don't think we can do it without you" Derek said.

"Why me" Scott asked. "Because he's the one that bit you, your part of his pack it's you Scott you're the one he wants" Derek said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 78
Nate Archibald x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover S1-6
1.2M 35.7K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
17.6K 504 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
182K 4.7K 55
[Lydia Martin x Fem OC] Season 1 ~ ✅ Season 2 ~ ✅ Season 3a ~ ✅ Season 3b ~ ✅ Season 4 ~ ✍🏼 Season 5a ~ Season 5b ~ Season 6a ~ Season 6b ~ Sorry t...