Isla

بواسطة thequeenslushie

Isla is a quiet girl rescued from her dark past. A fresh start shows her just how beautiful friendship and li... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Please Read

2.9K 40 1
بواسطة thequeenslushie

•Name pronunciation:

Isla - eye-luh
Aedric - aid-rick

•I know the twist feels random and thrown in, but it was my intention the whole time. Please be kind.

•These characters are important to me. Treat them with respect, and treat others in the comments with respect.

•I wrote this book for me. I am choosing to share it with you. Comments that are hateful, rude, contain spoilers, etc will be deleted. This is a safe space for you to hang and read, and shouldn't be ruined by people who want attention.

•All of my books are copyrighted. You do not have my permission to reuse, repost, and/or translate any of my work. Please let me know if you see something.

•Instagram: thequeenslushie
Tumblr: Demonsandmischief (I write marvel fics)
TikTok: thequeenslushie (mostly Marvel edits)

Buy me a coffee through Ko-Fi. Linked in my bio.

Happy Reading!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 133K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
40.5K 696 14
When Carlisle's coven is accused of creating an immortal child. He calls all of his friends around the world. Soon he tracks down the Star coven and...