OUTERBANKS SEASON4

Od Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... Více

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama

596 17 3
Od Millyboo92

Hi guys! Get ready for drama lol. Everyone knows from my previous stories I create a lot dramatic stories lol. Anyway hope I did ok, did the best with the time I had to write this part. Anyways, enjoy! And thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JJ!" Ki cries, as he storms away.

"I called you five times, Ki!" JJ groans as he slams the door open and climbs down the stairs- rapidly trying to make a get away from her as he tries to cool himself down.

They had all met up- the gang- at JohnB's newly revamped house to make new plans for their next upcoming trip to the Bahamas... for the quest they'd accepted in finding Blackbeard's treasure. But now- with Ki having seen JJ's face- bruised and busted up... it turned into quarreling. The two throwing words at each other whilst everyone else watched on from across JohnB's small kitchen table- maps and papers spread out in all directions of what had been planned and prepared for their trip.

Kiara swallows roughly, and follows JJ closely behind, pursuing her lips tightly, wishing he would stop.

"And I told you, my dad- he had it- my phone- JJ just stop deflecting." she rasps, trying to catch up to him.

He laughs bitterly as he reaches his bike and stops, already getting ready to climb on and grabbing his helmet to drive off if he had to. He turns around to face her.

"Nah huh. Why are you having a go at me- Ki? Because I have a bust lip- is that why? That's not deflectin', your practically trying to tell me I can't handle things-"

"I'm not having a go at you JJ! I just don't want you getting into trouble, especially if it's because of me!"

"Topper deserved it." His answer is curt and agitated, and he swings on his helmet, about to swing his leg over the bike. "And-" He goes to continue but is stopped when his sight comes across Cleo.

She appears from behind the Twinkie beside the house.. but it's not her that has his attention- it's who she has with her that has his eyes snapped to and his attention glued on.

"Oh hell fucking no." He growls loudly, gritting his teeth, spotting Rafe.

Cleo has a pike pointed to Rafe's back, pressing him to move on. Rafe's hands slightly up like he had been trying to show he were not a threat... or that he'd been surrendering.

"Oh hell yes." She calls back, with a slight laugh. "Look who I found tryin' snoop around here. Just mounted off his dirt bike."

Rafe staggers a little. He appeared slightly drunk... light on his feet?... well, he had drunk a couple of beers to many- more than he should have before he came... you know, in preparation of potentially having to risk opening up to Ki- openly- on JohnB's property... surrounded by pogues.

JohnB and Sarah slowly emerge on to the verandah, slowly followed by Pope.

JJ can't wait another minute longer- he can't contain himself, dropping his dirt bike helmet and begins to storm toward Rafe, Ki watching on, feeling a little paralyzed- everything all happening at once.

JJ grabs Rafe by the collar of his shirt, clenching his teeth, fist up threatening to punch him.

Rafe's lips curl tightly, flashing him a look that let him know he wasn't scared- the intensity in his eyes, glaring back brightly like he'd been tempted to take the first hit- like he wanted to take down JJ without a second thought or hesitation.

"What the fuck are you doing here- you lost, shit-face?!" JJ barks. "What are you doing here?! You look so fucking coked out of your mind- you probably already forgot- or don't you even know where the fuck you are?" he sneers.

Rafe is refraining himself, struggling with the tight fists at his sides, clenching them so hard they pulsate white... but his just managing to contain himself.

"Listen I'm not wasted- alright." He slurs. "I'm only here to talk to Kiara." Rafe's smirk is what almost breaks JJ.

"The fuck you are." JJ spits.

Kiara strides over cautiously toward the three, Rafe easing a little, pulling a half-cocked smile as his eyes come to her.

"Rafe, what are you doing?" she questions, tensely.

"Yeah- hey, Ki. I knew this is where I'd find you." he softly laughs- "I need to talk to you..." he clears his throat and looks away. "About... you know- yesterday."

Ki's eyes instantly jump, his words making her heart leap into her throat, and it begins to race.

"I mean, I think there were many things that were left unsaid-"

"Your drunk-" she cuts him off promptly- eyes sweeping from JJ to Rafe, and back again to JJ.

Rafe tiredly laughs softly.

"Yeah, maybe." he murmurs. "But there's things... you know, we should really talk about-" he begins to say... but then loses his train of thought, everything feeling a little dizzy, the world slightly spinning and menacing beneath him... he looks around rubbing a hand over his forehead, knowing everyone were looking at him. His gaze sweeps back over to Sarah after he'd realized she were there too. "Sarah- you know- she knows what I'm talking about, right- I overheard the two of you- you and Wheezie- last night talking."

His gaze returns to Ki, and he stumbles, and he blinks his eyes hard to fight off the dizziness. The looks she gives him- he realizes he's not making things much better- his stuffing things up again.

He drops his gaze away, rubbing vigorously at the side of his temple... cruel intrusive voices beginning to penetrate his thoughts and wanting to emanate from there, but he is quick and tries dieing them down fast.

He looks up again, eyes unable to stay fixed to anything.

"I know- I'm fucked up Ki- I'm quite aware of that- but you didn't have to go and fuck things for me more..." His response is gruntled but strained with hurt. "When I thought here I am- reached rock-bottom- no- there is no rock-bottom..." he scoffs and then sniffles, his eyes reddened a little. "You- you know Ki... you coming to me that night- I just... I told you shouldn't have come-"

Ki snatches his arm before he can continue, pulls him away so she could find somewhere they could speak privately, but stops when JJ begins to follow closely behind.

"Ki. Ah no-"

"JJ just give me a minute-"

"Ki. Listen to me!" he orders.

"JJ!" She cries back.

JJ groans, pacing once, angered beyond his limit, throwing a hand in the air then thrusting it into his hair.

Sarah jumps down off the verandah, and jogs over, patting JJ's back as she passes him.

"It's ok, JJ, I'll go with them." She says, trying to ease the tension between the two, but it doesn't seem to help simmer JJ's anger any less.

"You're a traitor, Ki- you know that! You're still a fucking kook. Looking out for your fucking kook friend." He scoffs angrily, but instantly his eyes flash at her with regret. They glance away and he can't bring himself to look back to her.

Ki's eyes begin to well up- the words had felt like a slap... her face shocked... her mouth drops open and her expression is replaced with disgust as her gaze return to him.

Sarah glances between the two as Ki stares fiercely at JJ for a moment.

"He didn't mean that Ki-"

"No! I want him to take that back." she cries. She sniffles, wiping her nose, then lifting her head to fiercely glare at JJ again. "You need to take it back- every word!- say your sorry- apologise- tell me anything but at least look at me and tell me your wrong! Don't ever say that- JJ!" Ki cries, voice cracking, the tears welled thick at the back of her throat making it hard for her to swallow or speak.

JJ kicks the dirt, hard, his heart beating brutally in his chest.

He can't even bring himself to look at her or say anything... at least not to Ki- he didn't know how or if he could find the right words or his own voice even?

Rafe's mouth curl into a twisted smile, and winks at JJ when their gaze meet. He bites back a laugh, while JJ bites back his lips, refraining every urge to storm over and smash something into his face... but he knew things would only be worse for him and Ki... so he settles for a hard glare.

Ki catches the exchange and throws Rafe's arm down and away from her, furiously.

"Forget this." She seethes, angrily.

Rafe's eyes dart up, hesitating on what to do- to take her arm to stop her or not, maybe?- and so he runs his hands back behind his head, keeping them there.

"Aahhh-" Rafe stammers desparately looking for words. "Ki- listen- I-"

"Rafe! I don't care! Just leave me the hell alone."she snaps with disbelief.

"N-no, Ki, just wait a minute-" his speech still slurred and grated, and agitated.

"Rafe! Leave her alone!" Sarah interjects, angrily.

"You came to me Ki- a-and now I-I'm coming to you-" he mumbles slightly incoherently, but Ki keeps walking away. He knows she wont stop. But he'll try- so he only says what will take her attention- she doesn't walk from helping someone... something he'd learnt about Carrera- "Fine! Your right... a-and I'm sorry... I do need help... maybe something you could help me with, right?" his gaze comes up to her, carefully. "Maybe that's what you came to me for, and why I am here... right? I-I need your help, Ki- that's why I am here- what you wanted? Why you came?"

It works... a faint triumphant little smile curls to his face.

Her feet do come to a slow stop, she had sensed some sincerity in his voice. She thinks for a short while, before she turns to face him.

"Even if I could help you, why should I, Rafe?"

His brows dip as he tries searching for the right- best answer- or an answer she would like to hear.

"B-because." he clears his throat. His eyes flitter nervously, and he swallows. "Because maybe... I've done shitty things..." his brows dip as he thinks- "and ahhh... I want to do what's good that will help me. I need to find out how to be better... you know, a better guy."

Her eyes sympathetically swim over him... as cut clean as his answer had been, she still believes what he's saying- senses he was trying- something showed he may care... it could probably stop some rivalry between him and her friends if she helped him...but she's reminded it's Rafe- and she can't put her guard down- she needs to build a wall- keep herself safe and be strong around him.

She pushes any sympathy down- biting 'whatever caring part of her soul that wanted to leap in and help' away- she puts on a front, folds her arms sternly in front of her.

"Ah-huh." She replies, now eyes assessing him strongly. "Ok. But I'll only know you are serious... if you start by doing one thing."

His smile is unsure, gaze twitching a little, unsure of what she'll ask.

"What's that?"

"You can start by apologizing to my friends."

He holds back a laugh- biting down his bottom lip.

"That's real cute Ki. But no... arrrh, I'll pass- I'm too drunk for this- I can't think straight." he complains, rubbing his palm into his eyes, then into the side of his temple with stress.

"Well I'm out." she replies curtly, lips tight. "A therapist would be a good place to start. Rose can help you with that."

"Well, shit." he softly chuckles back, bitterly. He watches as she is about to turn and walk away, when Rafe feels a sudden blow to his face, making his vision momentarily go white.

Whilst they had been bickering, neither had noticed Pope as he had been approaching Rafe.

He'd slammed a fist to Rafe's jaw, hard... a hard punch that knocks him to the ground. Rafe tries to climb back onto his feet to retaliate, but his ears are buzzing and he grimaces... and then his seeing white spots and blanking out. He drops to the ground, groaning.

"Pick a side Ki." Pope snarls at Ki, who's watching on mouth agape and horrified.

He whistles for JJ to follow as he walks away, JJ slightly hesitant at first, but then decides he would follow Pope.

Ki watches as everyone disappears, everyone walks away.

"Sarah? JohnB?"

They all ignore her, her eyes darken and wander from Rafe and back to the others.

"Anyone?" Ki cries.

She purses her lips hard- trying to stop them from tremoring, tears overwhelming her eyes.

She feels a hand drop and then drape around her shoulder.

She looks over through her blurred vision to find Cleo smiling sympathetically back.

"Hey- come on now. They'll come to their senses, Ki." she says consolingly. "I- personally- I'll wait for Pope to cool down. But I'm here if you need me."

Ki is a little shaky, but she appreciatively nods back.

"You got a place we can take Rafe?" Cleo questions, pulling a twisted unsure look as she watches him start to move again, and moan.

Ki, feeling kind of torn and tired, returns a tired look back, and smiles.

Cleo could tell how exhausted Kiara looked.

"I don't know. But we should probably just take him home... I know he can't be here."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

393 9 1
Psycho Rafe runs after Kiara who got fight with jj and ran away. Rafe wants to know where the goddamn cross is so does everything to get her. Snake b...
981 30 10
I may or may not continue with this story just as a warning lol wrote this while thinking that they filmed in Morocco and while waiting for season 4...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...
1.6M 20.2K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...