Admit it||Wenclair

Від GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... Більше

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)

5.3K 119 240
Від GayWriter6002

Everyone say hi to my English teacher cause I am submitting this as my final assignment💀

Wednesdays POV:

"Oh thank the grave stones you woke up my dear child." My mother said with relief as she ran to my side. My father soon followed behind.

Woke up? What does she mean woke up? Have I been dreaming this entire time? Was that all just a figment of my imagination?

Are Enid and I just best friends?

"What do you mean by woke up mother. Tell me exactly what happened and why I'm laying in this hospital bed with my roommate laying in a matching one right next to me." I was sure to come off stern and to the point.

If there is anything I hate more than people thinking they are better than everyone else, it's being confused. Confusion was such a weakness that could bring even the strongest person down to their knees in a instant.

My fathers eyes began to water. Great.

"Well, after Enid saved you in your fight with Tyler. You went to the school to defeat Crackstone. From what the little bee boy told us, right as you stabbed Crackstone he put some sort of spell on you. For the past three months you've been in a coma." My mothers voice was shaky but calm.

She inhaled before she continued her explaining, "After the normie medicine was not helping, grandmama suggested we do a shared conciseness spell. Enid here, volunteered to go into your mind. We saw it best that she be the one to do the spell seeing how you had expressed your feelings about her through a poem Thing found in the trash can."

Poem? Shared consciousness spell?

Perhaps the drugs the doctors have been pumping my body with haven't fully worn off. I'm entirely disoriented. Everything is making little to no sense as of now.

"Don't worry my little raven, we didn't tell dear Enid about your undying love for her. Your mother and I both know that's not our place to tell." My father reassured with a bright smile on his face.

So Enid and I are in-fact, just best friends.

I felt this ping in my chest. All the things that happened were all just in my head. None of it was real. Or was it partially real?

My brain was going through every memory of a shared consciousness spell to try and figure out if Enid would remember everything I remember. Unfortunately I don't recall any memories of one as of now.

"Will Enid remember everything that happened in my mind?"

"She should remember bits and pieces from it, but not everything."

My chest felt that same ping it did mere seconds before.

I don't want to be without my Enid. The thought of her waking up and not remembering everything that we did. Everything we shared. Everything we felt. Was an unbearable thought.

"Now that you have woken up, Enid should be awakening here shortly. Your father and I will leave you to have some time alone with her. If you need anything we will be right down the hall dear."

My parents walked out of the room right as a few doctors walked in. I presume they are here to do a brief check up to make sure everything is functioning properly.

"Welcome back kiddo. My nurse here is just going to run two or three tests while I ask you some questions. Is that alright with you?"

I nod my head in agreement.

The nurse walks over to me placing the blood pressure cuff on my arm. As the woman pumped the cuff I could feel it strangling my arm more and more as each second passed.

"Okay so do you remember who you are?" The doctor asked looking down at her clip board.

"I do. My name is Wednesday Friday Addams. I am 16 years of age. As of now I attend Nevermore academy and the woman laying in the bed next to me would be none other than my roommate Enid Sinclair. Does that answer your question."

The doctor was taken a back for a moment. I'm not surprised. I tend to have that affect on people.

"Well then, looks like I don't have to ask the next three questions then." She chuckled lightly.

I want the both of them out of here as soon as possible. All I want right now is to check on Enid. She is the only thing on my mind right now as much as I hate to admit it.

"Okay last question, do you feel any sort of pain in any part of your body?"

"Indeed so. I have a headache from all of the talking you are doing."

Perhaps I was being a bit to snappy but I don't want to deal with either of these people right now. However I do understand this is their job, but that doesn't make me want them gone any less.

"Okay I see you're not very happy with things right now, we will get out of your hair and come check on you and your roommate in a few hours or if she wakes up soon we'll see you soon Ms. Addams."

Both the doctor and nurse finally left. It was staring to seem as if they were going to bombard me with a hundred more idiotic questions and tests. The last thing I wanted to be doing was answering stupid questions.

After they shut the door I immediately get out of my bed and go over to Enid.

She laid perfectly still, with her hands at her sides. No trace of any makeup on her face. I just know she would be appalled at this fact.

My eyes catch a pink bag. Enid's.

I go and grab it looking for any sort of makeup. Luckily there was some lipstick and what I believe she said was eyeshadow. If I'm being honest doing makeup doesn't seem that hard at all so I should be able to apply this fairly quickly.

Enid looks beautiful with or without makeup, that's a cold stone fact, but I know my Enid and she would want to have makeup on even if she was dying. So that's what I am going to do.

Gently, I apply the lipstick to her soft pink lips. It glides perfectly against the smoothness of her lips leaving behind a light red trail on them. Next I apply a bit of pink eyeshadow to the creases of her eyelids.

It was perfect.

My hand slid into hers lightly gripping it. She was freezing. I go back over to my bed and grab the blanket that laid messily on the bed. The blanket that was on my bed seemed a bit thicker than the one covering Enid. Whoever did that was absolutely stupid.

Enid prefers to be blistering hot in her sleep whereas I prefer it to be ice cold. Clearly they didn't listen to my parents cause I know for a fact they would have told the doctors this information. Imbecilic American healthcare system.

I drape the blanket over Enid's body. My eyes watched as her chest slowly went up and down as she breathed. The urge to lay next to Enid was strong. So strong that I complied to its wishes.

Gently I slid into her bed, curling up in her arms, well rather just arm. I pulled the blanket I had just laid on her, over my body as well. Everything felt so relaxed like this.

The smell of watermelon and honeysuckle infused my nose. Instantly I felt at home. This musty hospital room that was just a place I'd prefer to blow up with C4, quickly turned into my childhood room.

Wether I like to admit it or not, Enid is truly the only person I love. Yes I do care for my family but my love for Enid runs deeper than anything I know of. She's the sun and I'm the moon. We work together perfectly and we complete each other rather well.

My eyes began to get heavy as Enid's body started to get warmer and warmer. As much as I hate being warm, Enid's warmth makes me feel safe.

Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard a voice. A familiar voice.

"Wens...?" Enid groggily called out.

"I'm here."

She looks down at me curled up on her chest. My cheeks reddened at her signature smile. So stupid yet so adorable.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Of course I'm okay. I got my girl back."

She remembers...She actually remembers. I've never felt so relieved about something in my entire sixteen years of living.

"Don't push it Sinclair." I say as I pull myself into her even more if that was even possible at this point.

Honestly I'm acting like a child. Yet I do not care. Long as it is just Enid in the room I will continue to act like a helpless child. But the second that door opens I will be back to my typical self.

This side of me is reserved for Enid's eyes only.

"I missed you too Wens." She says planting a small kiss on the top of my head.

"Do you remember everything that happened?"

I want to know what exactly she remembers. More specifically I want to know if she remembers what she had said right before everything went white.

"What happened in your mind or like what happened in real life? Cause I remember everything that happened in real life but I am missing a few pieces to the puzzle from your mind. Which might I add is wayyyy to complex for my single brain cell to comprehend."

A soft smile formed on my face. Of course she would think my mind is too complex. Sometimes even I feel as if my brain is to complex.

"Do you remember what you said to me at the very end of all of this? What did you mean by it?"

Her face dropped as if she was frightened to tell me. What could possibly be so scary after everything we've went through?

"I do remember. Let me start at the beginning cause none of it will make sense if I don't."

Knock knock

I immediately jump out of Enid's bed and go back to mine. Like I said, no one is going to see me acting the way I do around Enid except for Enid.

"Come in." I say in my typical voice.

"Ah looks like your friend is awake to keep you company." The doctor said with a smile.

"Alrighty we just have to run a few tests and ask you a few questions. Is that alright with you?"

Enid nodded in response.

"Okay do you remember who you are?"

She giggled a little at the question. Rightfully so it does seem like a rather idiotic question.

"Sorry that just seemed funny to me. Anyways yes I do."

"Can you state your full name first, middle, last for me?"

"Enid Murray Sinclair."

The doctor began to take notes on her clipboard. I sit and observe everything she's writing down. Something about stable memory and stable vitals was written on the paper. I felt rather relieved to see that.

"Okay so you know who this bundle of joy sitting over here is?" The doctors voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Mhm! That's Wens! Well Wednesday Friday Addams if you want to get technical. She's also my roomie at Nevermore!" Enid said, excitement flowing out of her body.

I looked at Enid with the tiniest of smiles and she looked at me with the biggest smile I could ever imagine. The doctor must have picked up on this cause she decided to ask a rather personal question.

"I'm sorry if this is crossing a line but, are you two girlfriends? Cause my gaydar is going crazy right now." She said with a chuckle.

My face went paler than it already was. How did this woman know.

Enid giggled a bit before speaking, "Well let's see about maybe four months now. Is that right Wens?"

We've only been together in my head so would that even count as going out? This is rather confusing. I don't like it. At all.

"I would presume so."

"You two got that whole opposites attract thing going on. It's quite unique and interesting. I can tell you guys are gonna go far together."

If only this woman knew I'm an Addams and Enid is a werewolf. Both of us mate for life. Never to find another. For the rest of my life and my death, it will always be Enid.

"Thank you!" Enid says, smile plastered across her reddened face.

The doctor left the room leaving just Enid and I once more. Finally I would be able to get my answer as to what Enid meant. It's been bugging me all day.

"As you were." I say calmly as I get up and sit next to her bed.

"Okay, it all started when I first came to Nevermore. That's when I met...her...The woman that would make my life a miserable hell."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.5K 1K 10
Enid Sinclair x Male Reader Netflix's Wednesday x Male Reader Wednesday season 1 ✍ Wednesday season 2 ❌️
163K 4.4K 47
Wenclair fanfic! While Wednesday returns to Nevermore after the semester break, she tries to solve the mystery of who may be stalking her. As to be a...
212K 7K 70
Welcome to my version of 'Wednesday' season 2 where the students are back at Nevermore for their next semester. It will have mysteries, jealousy, yea...
36.9K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...