my pookie ●BRANCE●

Von Slayertbpfan

this will be a chat fiction and brance following some rinney and briffen...😋😋😋 Mehr

🏃‍♀️!NEW STORY!😻
chapter 1, eye contact
chapter 2, griffens bbg
chapter 3, suck my balls
chapter 4, brance argument?¿
help please!! READDD!
chapter 6, lost high vance
chapter 7, what about the kiss? pt1
chapter 8, more than a kiss pt2
chapter 9, oh he means to me‼️
chapter 10, AHH HE MADEOUT WITH ME‼️
chapter 11, gays do chaos
chapter 12, SLURRPES!!🏃‍♂️😻
chapter 13, killer vance?!
chapter 14, griffen homophobic??
chapter 15, normal?!
chapter 16, bully bruce
chapter 17, PARTY!!
chapter 18, scream my name
chapter 19, 'whos crying now?'🙏🏻
chapter 20, after drunks.
chapter 21, racist robin
chapter 22, HOT POCKETS🥰
chapter 23, new month..new me

chapter 5, BRANCE STAN‼️✊️

671 14 211
Von Slayertbpfan

《THIRD PERSON POV》
it was a beautiful day where birds were chirping, the wind howling but not as much as Billy stomach was. Billy was in the matter of fact starving like an animal and hoped if his friends had something or else he would die of hunger. Billy ran to school both exitced and starving but why would billy be exitced? It's school! School is a place to keep sad kids even more sadder by locking them up and forcing them to learn something that no one is gonna use! But today it wasn't gonna be about school.. it was going to be about ....

BRANCE😻‼️

BILLY POV:$$$
As I ran threw across the side walk which felt like I ran across the whole world I finally managed to get to school and see my friends! Oh holy ballers this plan is definitely working! If not oh say goodbye to brucey wucey and vancey wancey...😈 anyways I walked to my friends amd asked if they had SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE IM STRAVING! this gay needs food!

"OMGGG GUYS YOU GUYS HAVE FOOD??" I yelled at my friends while holding my stomach as it growled. "Um no tf ask bruce that bitch always has food" Robin said as he pointed where burce was walking inside of the school. I ran so fast I ran faster than my dog Ran away from me☹️ "BRUCEYYY YOU HAVE FOOD?" I yelled running towards him. "Yea why?" Bruce said facing me. "CAN I HAVE SOME PLEASEEE!" I said as I went down on my knees and started to beg like a stray dog. 🧎

"Fine alright! Just stop you look werid!" Bruce shouted out and my face turned bright and my smile went up, ugh vance is so lucky his man is so kind smh😒
"OKAYYYY!!!" I jumped up and bruce put snacks in my hands and when I tell you thoes shits were gone under 5 seconds.
"DAMYUUU CALM YOUR GAY ASS DOWN!!!" Bruce said putting his arms in the air. "Is I'm sooo pft hun- hunpftt hungry!" I said while food came out of my mouth. "Eww billy eat with your mouth close!" Bruce said as he was gagging. Ugh well too bad he to much of a clean little witty princess😒

I rolled my eyes as I did I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when I turned my head I saw it was vance😨 WHAT DID I DO? WAIT DID HE FIND OUT WHEN U TOLD HIM?! OMG IM BUSTED OH NONON😰... I hid behide bruce and I kept on looking over where vance was because NAH I AINT TRYING TO GET BEATED UP TODAY. "um billy what the fuck you doing?" He said as he turned around and I was about to say something I saw a large shadow coverd bruce while Bruce was blabbing about how gay and stupid I was I started to run. "HOLY BALLERS YEA IM OUT!!" I yelled as I ran away from the conversation but then I turned my head to see vance chasing me HOLY GAY!!!

"NOOO NO NO NOOO HELP ME!" I yelled but then I felt someone grabbed me and picking me up with their shirt than BANG my poor head in a wall. I opened my eyes to see vance angry and I felt I was floating... was I dead already or what!? "PLEASE IM SORRY DONT KILL ME I HAD A KID!" I yelled out but then vance coverd my mouth and came closer to my ear.

"Flirt with Bruce again and I will fucking snap your dick in half dont even think of telling anyone"  he then let me go and pushed me while walking away. I was overall SHOCKED LIKE WHAT WHOA LIKE CALM THE GAY! I wasn't even flirting with Bruce!!! I'm gay for someone else anyway..😘 BUT THATS NOT THE POINT THE POINT IS THAT THIS SHOWS VANCEY WANCEY LIKES BRUCEYYYY!!! AND MAYBE EVEN JELOUSE😉... I was going to tell the rest but I know they would go and tell vance THEN HE WOULD KILL ME AND HELLL NO I WANNA LIVE😥😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

(SCHOOL ENDED BC SCHOOL IS BORING ASFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

NO ONES POV:》
Billy ran as fast as he could to find his friends ti talk about the 'plan' their hosting about. Once billy found them he ran across and tripped over a rock causing him to fall on top of someone. That person had to be griffen. But it's just griffen so why did it matter? Pffft why did it matter? ITS GRIFFEN!! the boy billy HAS CATCHED FEELINGS! "Oh shit my bad" Billy said instantly coming off of griffen who was pink already. "It's fine!" Griffen mutterd out looking at the ground while finney and robin were laughing.

"Shut up! Just come on what are we supposed to do for brance?" Griffen said smacking finney and robin in the face. "Ow!" Robin said touching his face. "OW!!" Finney said holding his face. "Well I don't know! Should we make them apologize here today for now?" Robin said looking at his friends. They all agreed and decided that finney and Billy were going to get bruce since there his closest friends while griffen and robin went to get vance.

Billy and finney came back with Bruce and griffen, robin came back with vance who was already arguing and fighting back because vance wanted to go and get high again. "Let me go you cunt!" Vance said yelling to robin whiek griffen just watched how robin tried pulling back. Griffen was laughing his buttcrack off while robin suffered and did all his force to bring vance, thankfully vance gave in and followed griffen and robin.

"Om-omg we are sorry we were late it was because THIS BITCH wanted to give andget high but we manged to bring him!" Griffen said falling into billy arms. "UMM YEA DEFINITELY WE MORE LIKE ME!" Robin said rolling his eyes then noticed about griffen and Billy, robin looked up to see billy face was red and robin did a '😉😏' type of face.

"Ok your wasting my time why did you bring Me here!" Vance yelled at robin who was already on the ground from vance shouting. Finney brought bruce to the others and as bruce saw vance he pushed finney to the ground and started to yell. "YOU LIED TO ME BITCH WHAT THE FUCK! I WILL SHOVE MY BAT UP YOUR ASS YOU LYING ASS TWERP!" Bruce yelled as finney was already on his knees begging for forgiveness.

"IM SORRY PLEASE JUST STAY HERE OKAY! IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Finney said as he was begging again. Bruce rolled his eyes and turned to see griffen in Billy's arms and robin on the ground while vance was yelling to Robin's face.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE ASS BITCH YOU BROUGHT ME ALL THE WAY HERE FOR NOTHING? I WILL FUCKING FUCK YOUR MOM PUSSY YOU LITTLE CUNT ASS!" Vance yelled at robin who was fake sobbing already.

"PLEASSEE NOT MY MOMMA!" Robin yelled back and sobbed again. Vance picked up robin by his shirt and robin went up really fast making him go dizzy. "Whoaaa!" Robin said as he placed his hands over his head. "Well what the fuck am I supposed to do romeo?!" Vance said as he crossed his arms. "Oh right! Okay um vance, bruce you guys talk about what happened and if you guys leave I will make you two scream eachothers names😘!" Billy said facing the two as brucd mouth was opened and vance was annoyed by billy byt not by what he said.

Billy showed the this was their time to leave the soon to be couple alone. Now it was Bruce and vanve standing alone, well technically not alone because the rest were in the bushes listening to everything. Vanve stood there well his fist were clench up. Bruce was standing annoyed of the slience. Finally that was until Bruce talked. "I'm sorry.." bruce said as he faced down the ground. Vance looked up to bruce and felt bad but he had his reasons why he all of a sudden got him anger out. "Im..also sorry" Vance mutterd out as he hated being wrong but it had to be done and plus it's bruce so it doesn't matter. Bruce walked closer to vance and hugged him, vance was incomplete shocked but hugged bruce back.

While Bruce and vance were hugging, the group was making awes and doing hearts in the air, Even billy did '👉👌' and left the rest shocked and giggling. Finneg thankfully had his camera so he did a photo and showed the others.

(SO pookie‼️😘)

[HOURS GO BY AFTER THIS!!]

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
5:25 pm

😝FRUITY WUITY HOMIES😝

BITVH.BALL HAS JOINED THE
CHAT!!👀

Im.toogayforlife:
That's why yo hair coils like a coil speed from roblox😘‼️

Suck.pussy:
That's why your built like a roblox character😘🖕🏻

B1lly.w1lly:
I'm giggling

Pro.gymnast:
BAHAH😭

Fuckmy.dick:
Bro got you😝😝

B1lly.w1lly:
OHH HEYY BRUCEY BOO😻😻

Suck.pussy:
Billy.

B1lly.w1lly:
SHIT I FORGOT UMM FUCK U BRUCE😨😰😰😰

Bitvh.ball:
Hey😨

Im.toogayforlife:
Soooo like u and vance good now??

Bitvh.ball:
I guess why?

B1lly.w1lly:
TOLD YAAA FUCK YAAA

Fuckmy.dick:
Stfu😔😒

B1lly.w1lly:

Pro.gymnast:
BAHHA THATS BUILT LIKE FINNEYS MOM PUSSY😝😝😘😘

Im.toogayforlife:
AY 😔😔 ATLEAST MY MOM GOT A PUSSY UNLIKE URS WHICH IS GETTING FUCKED EVERY SECOND

Suck.pussy:
What you say about my mom?

Pro.gymnast:
Dawgg..that's vance mom yk?

Im.toogayforlife:
Hahaha...ur joking..😨

B1lly.w1lly:
Your Joe king..

Bitvh.ball:
😭

Fuckmy.dick:
Bro gonna get it AGAIN‼️‼️

Suck.pussy:
Say it again blake.

Im.toogayforlife:
Nahh.. I think I'm good..

Suck.pussy:
I'm not asking you I'm telling you to say it again didn't u hear me bitch?

Pro.gymnast:
Say goodbye to world and say hello to heaven finney!!

Im.toogayforlife:
Umm.. that your mom doesn't have a pussy bc she gets fucked..?

Fuckmy.dick:
I would save u but like rn I'm eating the best tacos ever so...

Pro.gymnast:
Ugh of course your eating tacos😒

Fuckmy.dick:
Hey!! What was that supposed to mean!

Suck.pussy:
Say fucking sorry or I will stick Robin's mouth up your dick

Bitvh.ball:
😨😨

B1lly.w1lly:
Oh my lord😨‼️

Fuckmy.dick:
Don't mind if I do🤭..

Pro.gymnast:
😨YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY NO??

Im.toogayforlife:
😰😰 IM NOT SORRY AT ALL FUCK YOUR MOM BITCH I BET HER PUSSY STANKY!

Fuckmy.dick:
Nahh what now..😨

Bitvh.ball:
NAHHH

Pro.gymnast:
Bros asking to die

B1lly.w1lly:
What the😨😨

SUCK.PUSSY HAS GONE
OFFLINE!!👀

Im.toogayforlife:
NOOOO WAIT IM SO SORRRUYY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. AISBSOSOAOANOSOSKO

Pro.gymnast:
It's not like we told u so?

Fuckmy.dick:
Awww man who dick am I supposed to suck on now😔

B1lly.w1lly:
WHOA WHAT AND FINNEY THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO RUN??

Bitvh.ball:
It's gonna be funny

Im.toogayforlife:
SHUT UP THATS WHY YOUR BUILT LIKE MY DAD , AN UGLY RETARDED BITCH

Pro.gymnast:
Nahhh bro whatt...

B1lly.w1lly:
🙊🙊..

Fuckmy.dick:
This is why finney should tape his mouth but only keep it open for my dick

B1lly.w1lly:
DAWG WHAT THE HELLLLL

Pro.gymnast;
😰😰

Im.toogayforlife:
Stop vance is outside my window...

B1lly.w1lly:
TEEEHHEEE to bad ?

Bitvh.ball:
Not my problem

Im.toogayforlife:
UM HELLO HELO WOULD BE NICE??

Pro.gymnast:
WE TOLD U AND DIDNT LISTEN SMH

Fuckmy.dick:
I would but like I said like yk..

Pro.gymnast:
Ugh stfu with yo dang tacos😒

IM.TOOGAYFORLIFE HAS GONE OFFLINE!!👀

Bitvh.ball:
Dreaming of you when I'm alone baby don't trip I'm coming home kick it with me I don't cars if the sun is gone..

Pro.gymnast:
Wha????

B1lly.w1lly:
Baby don't cry when I am gone promise you are everything I want baby listen your song...

Pro.gymnast:
Pfft who tf gonna cry..😒💀

Fuckmy.dick:
Oye carino, solo pienso en ti when I wake up in the morning until I go back to sleep..

Pro.gymnast:
Suck my dick😛😛

Bitvh.ball:
How I wish you were mine, baby u think about you all the time, I always feeling like im flying baby you make me feel fine..

Pro.gymnast:

B1lly.w1lly:
Lost I'm the words that you say to me y pasando tiempo juntos is the ultimate dream..

Pro.gymnast:
Billy wtf why u here?

Fuckmy.dick:
I'm on top of the world, baby girl Cant you see I found my perfect girl I want to make you my queen..

Pro.gymnast:
'Make you me queen'🤓🤓 say man dumb bitch finnrg ain't a girl

Bitvh.ball:
OMG WONF U EVER SHUT UP?!?

Pro.gymnast:
UMM NO? I WONT NEVERRR!!!

B1lly.w1lly:
Imm go mimis🥱😴

Fuckmy.dick:
Same GOODNIGHT BOO😘

B1lly.w1lly:
GOODNIGHT BOOO😘😘😘😻

B1LLY.W1LLY HAS GONE
OFFLINE !!👀

FUCKMY.DICK HAS GONE
OFFLINE!!👀

Bitvh.ball:
This is why ur gay

Pro.gymnast;
Kys

Bitvh.ball:
🖕🏻

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
THERES IS UR BEDTIME STORYYYY
😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

2190 WORDS TOGETHER😻😘😻🥱😈🤭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4K 80 13
In a shocking twist Bruce finds himself in detention and sitting right in front of town's bad boy, Vance Hopper. They spend detention together, and w...
8.4K 144 14
Vance finds himself crushing on local lady's man, Bruce Yamada. He doesn't know how to feel or how to act and is overall a huge disaster. Bruce think...
4.6K 120 20
another brance bc I say so 😗🧟‍♂️🙏🏻😛
6.5K 167 53
Names: Vance: pinballs Bruce: isyourarmmint Griffin: backbending Finney: ohmisamusa Robin: mexicanwho Billy: ewgays ------- This book is either sati...