๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...

Od taekook_is_lyf

Mature content ahead ๐Ÿ”ž Bullying from your wild fantasies ๐Ÿ˜ "St-stop we are in pu-public place" - KTH "You a... Vรญce

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.

12.

11K 463 132
Od taekook_is_lyf

How do you say 'I Love You' in your native language?
.
.

2 days later ~

A black car stopped in front of a huge mansion with more than 500 hundred bodyguards guarding it from outside...

The Mafia King threw the keys to one of the security standing there and left without uttering a single word......He sighed and put a chewing gum between his bunny teeth before stepping inside the building or rocks and cement, well that's what he likes to call it *shrug*.

Just when he reached the living room of the house a voice stopped him, immediately causing him to close his eyes and take a deep breath in frustration.

"Ohhh look who is finally here" A man in his middle 40s said while putting his glasses down on the table beside him, his features somehow similiar to the Mafia King.

"Where were you from last 10 days Mr. Mafia?" The man asked giving his full attention to the younger who was just staring at the wall in front of him, not glancing at the latter even for once.

"None of your business" Jungkook replied uninterestingly before heading towards the stairs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! STOP RIGHT THERE....YOU CAN'T DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT" Alas! The Mafia King just whistled while continuously moving forward but groaned when he heard rushing footsteps from his left side....

"Oh my god Kookie you're finally back my son" A woman in her early 40s stood in front of him, looking at him with teary eyes.

"You know I was so worried when you didn't return back after a week, at-atleast inform m-me when you ca-can't make it ho-home for long bub, i-i wa-was so sc-scared" She was crying mess by now, her eyes scanning her son's face who was just looking at the stairs behind her.

"Lo-Look at me Ko-Kookie, Look at Mum-Mumma-"

"Be in your limits woman and leave my way because I am getting late" Jungkook snapped yanking her hands away when she was going to touch his face.

He then left towards his room leaving her to fell on her knees with tears continuosly flowing from those similar doe eyes but with Lil bit wrinkles coz of ageing.....the man who was silently looking at all this immediately ran towards his wife engulfing her in his tight embrace.

"Why *hiccup* Why can't he ju-just look a-at me *hiccup* on-once" She hugged her husband and cried her eyes out while the man was just glaring on the way his son went with anger filled eyes.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

A sigh left through those pink lips before the tongue swept on them giving them a glossy shining, finally after two days he was able to walk without limping which he got by the punishment he received that night.... well who told you to underestimate your Mafia Husband babyboy *smirk*.

"Another day.....Fighting Tae" the beautiful boy encouraged himself looking at the huge Uni building in front of him. He averted his gaze downwards before stepping inside the gates like he always do.

Just when he was silently heading towards the stairs as his first class was on second floor, a voice ranged into his ear literally causing him to freeze at his spot....

"Do you know that Ria was found dead at her doorstep two days ago"

"*gasp* You mean that popular Ria?"

"Yeah and I heard she was shot in her forehead"

"What? But why would someone shoot her?"

"Idk bro maybe her dad's enemy or something"

Widening his eyes Tae ran upstairs not able to hear anything else....he stopped near Jeon's private room as he needed to greet his bully every morning, lunch and sometimes before leaving University too.

He gulped thrice when he felt his throat getting dry due to fear and anxiety by thinking the man inside was the reason behind Ria's death as he clearly knew that the girl didn't make it alive from the alley that night.

With those thoughts He knocked on the door twice announcing his presence before slowly opening it while gulping, he don't know why but even after getting in this room almost thrice times daily in a day, he still can't help but feel his heart beat rising when the door makes a slightest creepy sound while opening.

Anygays ignoring his inner turmoil he entered the room looking at the floor and after securing the door was completely closed and locked he immediately put his backpack down on the floor and started to remove his uniform blazer and shirt, leaving his upper body just in bra as per one of the rule his bully set for him.

He stood there for straight five minutes still looking downward while the ravenette on the opposite side was admiring his Darling's body which was completely covered with the dark purple biting marks JK painted on him....although Jungkook was feeling pissed knowing his other alter getting the lucky night but he calmed himself down remembering they are also parts of him.

"Ahem" A throat clearing sound made Taehyung flinch inside as we know he can't show it outside, he slowly looked up getting the signal that his bully was asking him to follow the other rule which was to..... always talk to him while looking into his eyes.

"Come here" Getting the command Tae immediately move forward maintaining the eye contact with the Mafia King who was sitting on the chair with a laptop placed on the table in front of him, maybe was working on something before Tae came to greet him.

Just when the younger was near Jungkook, he was yanked forward landing on his lap safely with a yelp escaping those soft lips.....and with passing any second his lips were attached to the Mafia King's one's who was kissing him aggressively with his big hands kneading the soft skin of younger's waist.

"Mhm" Tae moaned when he felt the kiss getting more passionate and out of control...as he understood the Mafia King was having one of his bad days today. 'Oh god please don't let this devil let his anger out on me' Tae cried inside of his head.

While the ravennete was busy devouring his lips without giving him break for oxyJin and by every passing second his mind was only clouding by the incident that happened this morning in that so called house of his birth givers.

"Darling" Jungkook groaned before de-attaching their lips and immediately buried his face into the younger's neck who was taking deep breaths while panting due to the intense kiss he got just now.

"Gimme strawberries" Jungkook ordered and without waiting for any response he yanked Tae's bra down and immediately bend the younger lil backward to attack those big mounds and have some milk knowing that will calm him down somehow.

Tae looked down and saw his bully taking big gulps of milk from his left boob aggressively and without his knowing his left hand subconsciously lift and started to caressing those raven locks earning a groan of satisfaction from the raventte who groped on his right swell to knead on it...

But Jungkook stopped when he heard a gasp from the younger who was looking at him with wide eyes and before he could react he was pushed back on his chair with his both hands held by the beauty sitting in his lap.

"Wh-Why?" Tae's voice trembled looking at those bandaged plams where blood patches was still be seen due to poor medical treatment....he looked up to see the Mafia King having a blank look on his face.

"They dared to touch someone wifey, They fvking dared to be on someone when you were standing there....so how can I let them go hmm this body and it's parts only deserves to be on you and only you no....I was even planing to pulk these out which dared to see someone else's body other than you, but I stopped because how will I see you then right?.....But I couldn't let them be free like this hm" The Mafia King said while tilting his head with a sick smile was plastered on his face giving Taehyung a ditto psycho look which he truly was.

As Tae was lost of words after hearing the older, he suddenly felt wet under his thighs that made him immediately stood up only to see the Mafia King's whole white pant painted in red liquid from his left thigh by now....he again looked up at the older who was still smiling looking at him with those doe innocent eyes.

"She sat here right? But this place only belongs to you, so how can I not punish it which dared to get someone else on it hm?" By now Tae completely believed that the man in front of him was a either a complete psycho or a masochist with dark fantasies and dumb mind.

"It's-It's not treated?" Tae questioned pointing at his thigh when he saw the blood spreading more reaching upto the knees followed by blood drops dropping on the floor coming from inside of the pant.

"Why? It deserves punishment right? It's only your right to be here" Jungkook stubbornly said and next minute he knew was his pants being taken off with his Darling sitting between his knees treating his wounds....while on the other side Tae was cursing Jeon's existence but deep down he felt a lil butterfly roaming inside his hurt then going to his stomach listening to ravenette when he said it's only his right to be near him.

'Shut up Jeon Taehyung' Tae mentally smacked himself unconsciously refering him as a 'Jeon' while our Mafia King was smiling like a fool seeing his love getting worried and taking care of him.....How Tae was hissing himself when he was the one being treated, how Tae gasped looking at the big ugly cut he gave himself on his tigh and his hands...

If this is how he can feel this amajin feeling he was ready to get shoot everyday only to have Tae treating him with gentleness and care like now.

When he still tried to fake protest saying he deserved it Tae stopped him with a hard glare and went back to treating unknowingly showing his authority over his husband for name who was ready to be dead by now.....Like come-on finally after 2 years his love showed him care and attention without asking. (WoW LeTs CeLeBrAtE *scoff*)

"You killed her" Suddenly Tae voiced out bringing him out of his fantasies. He looked at the younger who was now closing the medical kit carefully.

"I warned you, didn't I?" And Tae got the warning to stop asking further there and then only....he still couldn't understand how his bully wasn't getting arrested for all his doing like killing was a huge crime and Korea's Police wasn't this slow or dumb to not find him but again maybe he either got some high connection or he was using his money.

"I-I have class" He stood up and getting a nod from the ravenette he immediately collected his clothes and went towards washroom to place the kit and get ready for going back.

After few minutes he came out and found Jungkook still sitting at the same place so without disturbing the older he stepped towards the door to go but just when he was picking up his bag pack from the floor he was pinned to the wall nearby.

He gasped and opened his eyes only to see the Mafia King staring at him while completely trapping him with his arms....he gulped and closed his eyes when he saw the ravenette leaning forward.

"Mark me Wifey" Jungkook whispered while his lips touching the younger's earlobe who shoot his eyes opened and let out a shaky breath as he was pulled by his waist so hard that there was no space left for air to pass between their bodies.

"Use your teeth hm" Jeon tilted his neck now giving full view and more access to the younger who gulped before leaning and placing his lips on it.....Tae waited for two seconds and started to lick the area causing the Mafia King to groan with his hands immediately going towards his a$$, kneading the thicc bouncy flesh there.

"Fvk" Jungkook cursed when he felt Tae trapping his skin between his teeths before completely taking it in mouth to suck.

Meanwhile Taehyung completely lost his control over his mind and his one hand wrapping around his Bully's shoulder while the other one going inside his raven locks....so when Jeon tapped on his a$$ twice he unconsciously jumped wrapping his legs around the older's waist who held him securely and pressed him more to the wall behind.

Being busy in marking his husband Tae lost the track of time and flinched when he heard bell ringing indicating it's time for the first classes of the day......He flinched and backed away looking at the almost purple hickey he created unknowingly.

He widened his eyes and looked up to see the ravenette looking at him, brows raised in amusement while a smirk dancing on his lips causing Tae to turn red in embarassment.

The poor soul pulled his right hand back while left one still on the older's shoulder for support, he awkwardly cleared his throat looking down earning a chuckle from Jungkook who suddenly made him look up only to attack his lips hungrily.

The Mafia King was sucking on bottom lip hardly for whole 3 minutes while his one hand massaging Tae's clothed boob under the blaze who had his eyes closed silently....after getting satisfied Jungkook gently placed him down and adjusted the beauty's clothes himself.

"Go and don't refuse or protest" Jeon spoke before backing away and going towards the table he was working on before while Tae looked at him confused by the sudden statement but decided not to ask when he saw the older working again already.

He picked up his bag and left as silently as possible.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(2350 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

89.4K 5.4K 32
[A TaeKook ff โค๏ธ] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...
226K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
13.7K 660 26
?? Pov What a beauty *slap* ?? :- Don't you have shame ?? :- If I had any shame then why would I come in university to kiss you in front of all stude...
10.8K 482 25
two students have to married because of their parents, it's a forced marriage so they can't accept this because of their past as tae have a bad past...