STANDARD 100: THE MAFIA HEIR...

By FRSTella

Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back... More

SUMMARY
1: NINETY-NINE PERCENT
2: SIXTH
3: IF
4: THE FAMILY
5: EX
6: LAST NIGHT
7: KISS
8: BED (+18)
9: SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
10: INCORRECT S100 (1)
11: SMILEY
12: TWELVE
13: INCORRECT S100 (2)
15: CALL
16: SLIP OF TONGUE
17: SNAP
18: INCORRECT S100 (3)
19: THROWBACK
20: VENICE
21: CIPHER
22: STANDARD 100
INCORRECT S100 (4)
NEXT CHAPTER

14: MAFIA

4.2K 192 54
By FRSTella

RAIN

Mafia boss, you've got to be kidding me.

It's been a day since I woke up and Phayu hasn't come here, not even once. Sig and Por said that Phayu visited when I was asleep and kept telling me that he's probably busy but they never answer me straight when I ask what he's actually busy about. I can't help but think about the possibility that Phayu is really a mafia boss.

I sat on the bed as I stared at the boxes piled in front of me. I wanted to clean up but not seeing Phayu just makes me lazier by the minute.

"Hey Venice! You rascal, when the fuck are you coming home? Pete hyung's been—oh? You are?" The man that suddenly barged in asked as I looked at him in surprise.

He doesn't look familiar but judging from the way he called Phayu 'rascal', I'm guessing he's somehow related to him.

"H-hello. I'm Rain." I introduced as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Rain? Like Rain-Rain? Damn, he really did it huh?" The man said and he looked rather amused at finding out who I was.

"Ah. By the way, name's Macau, Venice's uncle." This Macau guy said as he reached for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you—" I was cut-off when Macau suddenly pulled me towards him as soon as I met his handshake.

I stared at his face and I could tell that he's really good-looking. If his uncle is this handsome, I'm getting more curious of his father's face.

"Cute." Macau suddenly said as I got to my senses.

I quickly let go of his hand and took a step backwards, this is awkward.

"Hahaha chill, Rain. I'm not gonna eat you. Why don't we grab some snacks?" Macau suggested making me look at him.

"Phayu told me to stay in here... sir." I answered as he broke out a loud laugh.

"Seriously? He already got you wrapped around his finger? Talk about talent hahaha!" Macau laughed making me feel annoyed but I have to hold it in, he is Phayu's uncle.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he managed to stop himself from laughing.

"You know, he got that talent from Pete hyung. He just has a way to take control of people without them noticing it." Macau explained as I felt frustrated.

Come to think of it, Phayu's been rather demanding since I got here. He tells me to stay here and I blindly oblige, staying here like a dog waiting for his master.

"That bastard. I won't let him do this to me!" I blurted out of frustration, not minding what Macau would say about my outburst.

"Right! You shouldn't!" Macau surprisingly agreed as he placed his hand on my shoulder and lightly pushed me towards the door.

"Totally! I can leave this room whenever I want and he can't tell me otherwise!"

"That's the spirit!" Macau encouraged me more making feel like leaving this room.

I then watched Macau as he reached out for the doorknob and pull the door open.

"Oh shi—Venice! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" Macau took a step back as Phayu stood in front the door with serious look on his face.

"Someone's having fun." Phayu said as our eyes met making me feel anxious.

"Oy Ven, your dads' anniversary is coming up. You know that, right?" Macau reminded him but Phayu's not answering, he just stared at the hand on my shoulder.

This is bad. I don't want to assume anything but I have a feeling that something will happen to me if I don't make a move. I slowly took a step backwards before shrugging off Macau's hand and it seemed like he got the message.

"Tsk. You really are Phi Vegas' son, you possessive freak." Macau clicked his tongue as he walked towards Phayu who was now looking at him.

I watched the two look at each other and I almost laughed when Macau suddenly flicked Phayu's forehead.

"Next week, anniversary, home, got it?" Macau reminded him before leaving us.

Wait. It's just the two of us. This is bad!

I turned to look at Phayu and it's too late, he already locked the door behind him.

"What did you say? You won't let me do what?" Phayu asked as he walked towards me, making me step away from him.

"W-well... you can't lock me in here forever!" I said back and I saw how his brows furrowed.

"It's not safe outside. Jared's still on the loose and he'll definitely get back on us." He explained and it reminded me of what just happened.

I still can't believe that Jared's involved with something illegal. Wait. If he was able to abduct me and Phayu, he'll probably target my family next!

"Dad, what about my dad and the kids?" I asked in panic.

"Don't worry. They're safer than you think." Phayu said making me confused, he's so sure that's they're safer than me?

"I need to call them. I've been out for days and I'm sure they're worried." I insisted but Phayu just walked towards me with his eyes on my lips.

"I already called them that we're on a company trip for two weeks."

"Still I—ah!" I exclaimed when I tripped on the bed and Phayu took it a chance to grovel over me.

I was about to get up but it's too late, Phayu's hands are already under my shirt.

"W-work. What about work?" I managed to ask but Phayu pulled my shirt up to expose my tummy before blowing over it.

"Jared's on the wanted list and the bank's under investigation." Phayu said before planting a light kiss over my navel.

"B-but-ngh... Ph-Phayu, stop. I'm still sore..." I was able to reason out but his kisses made my head fall back, damn I missed his touch.

"Sore? But you were energetic enough to go against me, right? Where'd all your sass go, hm? Rain?" Phayu asked as his hands caressed my waist and up my chest.

He's at it again. He knows how weak I am against his touch and he keeps using it against me. I watched as Phayu crawled towards me until his face was just above mine. Looking at him this close, I decided to take this chance to know more about him.

"V-Venice." I called out and I saw how he looked surprised.

I stared at Phayu as he looked dazed, as if getting lost in his thoughts. Somehow, his expression made me feel sad because he it's as if he was thinking of something unpleasant.

"Why didn't you tell me that it was you?" I asked but he just stared at me in the eyes.

I raised my hands and ran my fingers through his hair as I stared at every part of his face. I then touched every part of his face with my thumb and I could now see the resemblance of the nerd I once knew.

"It really is you." I whispered with a smile and I watched as Phayu held my right hand before kissing it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked once again my hand cupped his left cheek, hoping he'd at least say something.

"I... I was scared..." he whispered making my eyes blink in disbelief.

"You? Scared? Are you playing with me?" I chuckled but Phayu just looked at me with that same serious face.

Phayu then let out a sigh and moved away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed with his back facing me. I sat up and looked at him from behind, I'm starting to get worried.

"Phayu?" I called out.

"You got hurt because of me and it happened all over again. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't get into trouble and..." he paused and I saw his hands form a fist.

Now I understand. He's referring to when we were in high school and the bullies got back on me because I saved him. He probably feels guilty about it until today and adding what happened with Jared, he can't help but blame himself.

Phayu always looks so strong and in control. Looking at him like this makes my heart ache.

I took a deep breath before letting out a smile. I then moved near him and my hands reached to hug him by the waist with my chin resting on his shoulder.

"But you saved me, right? Back then and even now, you saved me." I said as I heard him chuckle a few seconds later.

I felt him move so I let him go and watched him turn to me. He's smiling now and I can't help but smile back. I then noticed how he was about to lean towards my face which made me raise my hand to stop him by pressing it on his lips.

"Not so fast, mister. Now tell me, are you part of the mafia?" I asked.

"What?" he asked back making my brows contracted.

"Don't play dumb, Phayu. This mansion and those guards, everything tells me that you're not an ordinary person. So tell me, are you part of the mafia?" I asked once again as his eyes stared at my eyes before shifting to my lips.

"What do I get if I answer?" he suddenly asked with his eyes getting back on mine.

"My trust?" I answered as his face showed displeasure.

"Eh? Too boring. I want a kiss." He demanded, what did I even expect?

"F-fine. So are you?" I asked for the third time and I felt him hold both of my hands.

"Yes." He answered shortly and it was too late when I realized that his lips were already against mine.

"Hmp! I said kiss not make out!" I corrected after pushing him away from me when I started to feel his tongue in my mouth.

"Tsk. It's the same thing." Phayu clicked his tongue before rolling his eyes on me making me chuckle at his reaction, so childish.

"So you are a mafia." I mumbled as I realized once again that he really is a standard 100.

"It's not a secret though. Everybody knows the family business." He suddenly said making me look at him.

"What? That's unfair! I could've just asked around!" I ranted in frustration, this bastard tricked me once again.

"My turn. Who's babe?" He suddenly asked making me tilt my head.

"Babe?" I asked since I don't know what he's talking about.

"Yeah. When we had sex, you called out babe. Were you seriously thinking of someone else while fucking with me?" Phayu asked making me close my eyes at his vulgar words.

I tried to recall what he was talking about and it's clearly the time when he left me after our first kiss. After that, I remember going back and drinking like hell.

"Ah, I remember now. Dion showed me a picture and kept saying the man looked like a babe." I said and I felt his hold tighten making me look at him.

"So you were really thinking of someone else?" he asked and I could feel his frustration.

"It was you, dumbass! He had a picture of you topless!" I exclaimed at his face making him stop and stare at me.

"So I was babe? Fuck. I got worked up for no reason." He hissed as he looked away making me chuckle at him, seriously?

"You really think I'd be thinking of someone else while being with you?" I said out of wit but I immediately regretted it when his eyes turned to me.

In a second, Phayu pushed me on the bed and pinned my hands with his.

"You answered the question so you get a kiss." Phayu said but his suggestive tone tells me that he's planning something else.

"H-hey, I didn't say I—hmp!"

Too late. His lips are already brushing against mine. I then felt him grind over me making my body heat up, damn it. He really knows how to turn me on. His kisses then moved on my cheek and down my neck making me close my eyes. This is bad. I need to think of a reason.

"W-we used all the lube last time." I was able to say and I felt him stop before breathing against my ear.

"You know... my dads used conditioner on their first night." He whispered making my face blush immediately.

"How on earth did you even know!?" I asked but he just continued kissing my neck, licking and sucking the skin simultaneously.

"We also have baby oil... Vaseline... and..." I heard him whisper before moving away and stare at me.

"We have an unlimited supply of this..." he said and before I could ask what he meant, he leaned in for another kiss.

I felt his tongue in my mouth but it wasn't just that. I could also feel his spit flowing inside my mouth. He's got to be kidding me. Is he seriously going to use spit as lube!?

A ring from his phone cause Phayu to stop and open his eyes, talk about lucky. I caught my breath as soon as Phayu moved back and I watched him reach out for his phone. I was about to get up but he pushed me by the chest and his eyes had that demanding look that told me to keep still. I don't know if I'm weird but him commanding me like this is freaking turning me on.

"What?" Phayu asked as soon as he answered the call and I flinched as I felt his hand over my crotch.

I immediately covered my mouth with both hands as I tried to struggle free but his legs got me pinned down. My head fell back when he pulled down my pajama and held my erection, damn it. He's seriously doing this while talking on the phone like it's nothing.

"Yeah, that's the plan." I heard him speak but I can't understand him.

My head's going blank with his hand stroking my erection, going slow then fast making my body fidget under him. Phayu suddenly stopped making me look at him and I felt even more ecstatic with the sight of his spit dropping on my cock. I thought that the drug made him go all wild and dirty last time but seeing him like this makes me think otherwise.

"Hmmmp..." I tried so hard to muffle my moans as his thumb played circles on the head, mixing both my pre-cum and his spit.

Whoever's calling him should just end it because I feel like losing it, literally.

"Alright, I'll be there... in an hour."

..

I felt a warm touch on my face causing me to wake up from my sleep. Looking around the dark room, I saw Phayu sitting on my bedside. Though the lights are off, I could see he's wearing a dark colored hoody, different from the shirt he wore before leaving.

"Phayu?" I called as I got up and turned on the lamp on my side.

Turning to where Phayu sat, I stopped as I saw his eyes. He looked exhausted and depressed, so unlike him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and I saw him let out a faint smile before nodding.

"Just tired." He answered weakly and I can't help but feel heavy.

I reached out to touch his face and he immediately closed his eyes, resting his face against my hand. Looking at him, I could tell that he's been through something rough. I moved closer towards him and pulled him in for a tight hug. I thought he would move away but it's the opposite. I felt his hands wrap my waist and I could feel his deep breathes, as if to calm himself down.

"It's fine now. You're here with me..." I whispered and kissed his neck as I rubbed his back with my hand.

..

Phayu slept peacefully, naked by my side as I watched him. Somehow, I couldn't help but think about the scent that came from him last night. It was faint but I was sure of it. It was blood.

..

Okay! This will be the only update for this week, I'm super sorry. I'm handling an event rn and will be having an outreach on the weekends so I rly can't write that much. But! I promise to make it up nextweek.

BTW! Can you drop you're fave fanfics? I want to read some but I just can't find the time to look for good ones. Please???? I'll be waiting nah~

Bye for now~~~

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.5K 21
Rain falls first but Payu falls harder... Romance.. action.. love.. brotherhood.. Rain falls for his brother's biggest enemy..but Payu rejects him...
123K 4.9K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
45.1K 1.2K 14
A short story of payu , rain , sky and prapai characters from the drama Love in the air .( AU ) Rain and sky are 2nd year architecture students, they...
102K 3.9K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...