๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... ะ•ั‰ะต

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
14. Understanding
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
22. The Five Stages Of Grief
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
52. Mind Games
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
55. Risky
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

33. Entering A New Era

7.5K 163 3
naiithewriterr

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,
eh-li-si-ah

Getting up of bed I walked into my bathroom to take my birth control pill for the day I initially started to take it when my periods got reall heavy and irregular my moms suggested that I go on birth control.

My periods got regular and more light so I stopped taking them but after I got into a relationship with Amir I was popping them hoes back to back to back!

Even during the times when I had no desire to be intimate with him I just had to be careful.

I just hoped and prayed every time I took them that I wouldn't be the 1% who still got pregnant even after popping them shits and I would be damned if I got cursed like that.

Shit after yesterday I need to swallowing plan B pills back to back to back, but I was on birth control way before I decided to have sex with anyone and it hasn't let me down yet.

Leaving the bathroom I plopped down on my bed, I resumed my show and laid there bored as there was no Amir to annoy so it was just me and this big house for the next five hours or so, Mir told me he got to business to handle so he had to leave to do what he had to.

But now that I think it about it, it's best for him to go out and whatever cause we've been together since the day we met and we need that separation away from each other before I get attached to him.

Feeling my phone continuously vibrate from under my blanket I pulled it out from under the weighted blanket saw a FaceTime call coming from Maya.

Answering the call it connected after a few seconds with my screen showing her halfway through eating a burrito "heyy!" She greeted and I smiled returning the same energy "okay okay now we gotta talk business" she said getting all serious and shit.

Laughing at her I dialled Ryan and then Tyrell so they could join the FaceTime call, Ryan joined the call first then Ty joined a few seconds after her "you started to plan anything yet?" Ryan groaned as she rubbed on her forehead.

"Nah we just started the call" I replied and leaned over to get my notebook and pen that I always have in my bedside table drawers "okay so everyone need a duty, we got drinks, food-"

"I personally think we should do the party on your G day" Ty interrupted and his statement had nothing to do with what I was currently talking about.

"No Ty nobody wants to be out in a pool in April and my birthday is in two days. Ain't nobody rushing a pool party" I dismissed and continued to list the duties "so like under food it'll be cups, plates etc, we got security duties and clean up duties which all of us have.

So I'm talking about Ty, Ryan, Amir, Maya, Dre, Reece and his brother but that's if they show".

"Yea I think they coming but I got drinks" Maya volunteered and I wrote her name down under drinks.

"I got food" Ty spoke up nodding I wrote his name under the food category.

"So that leaves me and Ryan for security duties but that just determines who is on the guest list but if I'm being honest that's everyone's duty cause y'all know people down here and I need to know who's beefing and who gotta stay their asses at home".

"Yea we gotchu" Maya assured me so I picked up my phone and went to notes and screen shared.

"Can you see my screen?"

"Yea" Ty mumbled whilst Ryan and Mya hummed.

I began to type the people I already knew that obviously being, Amir, Tyrell, Ryan, Maya, Suriyah and Dre under bullet points, then Elijah and Reece "oh my how can I forget that annoying ass nigga CJ fuck he go?"

Ty chuckled and fixed his camera "that nigga in Puerto Rico for a lil bit" he replied and I nodded "he'll be back next week" I typed his name down and then typed Draco's name with a question mark.

"Why Draco got a question mark?" Ryan asked as she squinted at the screen.

"Cause Mir said that if sees him that it's up, so Ion wanna give vibes that I'm setting him up so if he comes and something happens that's not my fault" I explained "now we gotta get people on the guest list" I frowned as I stared at the few people on my screen.

"Imma post pool party who coming with a bunch of emojis and then Imma put your @s" I told them and they all laughed at me.

"What's so funny?"

"I ain't never seen someone promote their party like that" Ty continued to laugh at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Nigga not everyone gonna be in there anyways only a good selection of people" I scoffed I ended the screen share so I could go onto onto Instagram to do exactly what I said I was going to.

I got a picture of all of us together and captioned it.

We hosting a pool party who coming with different emojis next to it, I put their @s under the post I posted it to my story I came off pause and took my phone off dnd "go to my IG story and screenshot it".

A few seconds later I heard "aww Lysia send me that picture you posted. That picture is so cute bruh" from Maya then a screenshot go off.

A couple notifications started to blow up on my phone and if it wasn't for this post I would've thought I accidentally posted my nipple or some, going back onto IG I went to my DMs and saw people reacting to my post.

"Reece and Elijah just confirmed that they coming" Ryan mumbled.

Humming, I went back onto IG and posted another story saying:

Send FULL names no TAG names!! cause ik you niccas like to use your rap names..

"One last thing go back to my story and screenshot my last post cause I'm not trying get this people using their tag names Ion care how federal it sounds" I scoffed seeing one person ask to be on the list but their name wasn't their gov.

"Erm anyone know a Nala Simmons?"

"Yea she cool" Ryan confirmed so I put her under people I do not know but Ryan knows list, "I got a Kayla Thatcher she a lil white in my sociology class" typing her name down under the same list before she gave me another one called Raven Hansley.

"She another lil white girl in my sociology class".

Humming I typed the name down under Ryan's peoples list.

"Lysia make sure you write down Ebony under my list" Ty told me but I didn't do it.

"What's her last name?" Mya asked the same question that I was about to ask.

"Ion know" he shrugged but I typed the name down with a question mark next to it.
––

As time went on we got a lot of damn names that I couldn't keep up with every single door in my house will locked that's not the bathroom door downstairs and door to access outside I'm even gonna put some barrier around the upstairs cause ain't anyone walking up in there.

I'll even hire security for the night so they won't even think about going up there cause Ion know how people be hosting parties and people just fucking on the bed like?

That shit ain't happening in my house I'll be damned.

"Maya did you finish making the flyer?" Ryan asked her and she nodded and shared her screen.

"That's real cute" I complimented and she thanked me looking at the time for the pool party we agreed on something kinda early cause who bouta be swimming in the dark, it had from 3PM-8PM cause the sun don't be setting till that time.

But then we put after party that's from 8PM-1AM and if I'm enjoying myself I'll extend it if not everyone is out the house by 1:30PM— sharp.

I remembered about cleaning up duties so that means every single one of these have to stay so we can clean up everything.

Unfortunately for me when it comes to parties everything has be organised or I won't be attending, I've been told it's an OCD thing.

We also agreed that July 15th is a good time to do the pool party, Tyrell obviously complained about it but it three against one so his opinion didn't matter in the end.

Amelia, Monae, Nia, Kenzo and everyone else claimed that they'll come down for it so I put their names on the guest list but I don't know if it was certain but I just hoped it was.

"Lysia we coming down for your G day" Ty told me and I groaned.

"Don't come if you're not bringing anything with you" I said to him cause I have a feeling he ain't got shit so that'll hopefully will keep him from coming here.

"I already got you some" he lied straight through his teeth.

"What you get me?" I asked and I already know he bouta tell me some dumb shit.

"It ain't a gift if I tell you" he smartly responded.

"It doesn't have to be a surprise" I shrugged and waited on him to show the gift.

"Nahh I think Imma keep this one as a surprise" he chuckled and randomly started to flex his muscles as if that was distracting anyone.

"Nigga just say you ain't get her anything" Ryan grumbled cause we all knew damn well this nigga's gift inventory is empty.

"Just for that I'm not gon collect your gift tomorrow" he scoffed and we all bursted out laughing except from him of course.

"Why this nigga keep lying?!" Maya laughed as me and Ryan laughed alongside her "this probably why every girl you date hates your ass you just keep lying".

"Ight now it ain't that funny" he mumbled which caused me and Ryan to laugh even harder from the meme.

"Lemme chill" I did a couple breathing exercise as I let out lil giggles here and there as I tried to calm my laughing down.

"Where that nigga Mir at?" Ty asked once our laugher had all calmed down so we could actually hear each other again and not our spritzing cackles.

"Uhhh" I stalled as I just remembered he wasn't here and told me he had to do something "he left a while back".

"I'm surprised that nigga left your side" Ty joked and I rolled my eyes everything always got something to say about what I got going on.

"Why is it always about me and Amir got going on? And not what someone else got going on?"

"Cause seeing Mir cooped up like this is crazy to me, never thought I would see the day" Ty explained but his explanation was literally ass cause go worry bout someone else.

"So now we back from NewYork what you doing for your birthday? We came back whole week before it" Maya spoke up and it just reminded me that I ain't got shit planned for it cause Ion really wanna do it anything for it.

Like I'm only turning nineteen there ain't much I could do, but if I was turning twenty one I would've gone clubbing of some.

"Ion know I'm thinking of staying at home cause there ain't shit to do" I shrugged and tapped the low powder mode option when the twenty percent warning popped up on my phone.

"That's how I felt for mines" Maya chuckled as she shook up her lil caesar salad.

"If we was go skydiving or bungee jumping would anyone do it?" I suggested as I thought about no things to scrape off my bucket list.

"Nah you're pushing it" Ryan grumbled finally deciding to sit up in her bed.

Tilting my head to the side I thought about all the probabilities of anything going wrong and honestly all I could say it's never zero.

"Okay so scrap skydiving you wouldn't at least go do bungee jumping? Shit looks fun as hell" I mumbled.

"Ion mind bungee jumping but skydiving is wild" she said and I hummed kinda agreeing with her.

"How you mind bungee jumping but don't like skydiving?" Ty chuckled "they the same thing".

"No they not dumbass. One you falling from a moving plane another from a still plank" Ryan exaggerated and I hummed somewhat agreed with her but they the same to me, both falling from high spaces.

"Whatever you say gang" Ty yawned and stretched "Imma go feel like I'm about to collapse".

"Mhm I'm leaving too, byeeee!!" I yelled hearing their goodbyes I ended the FaceTime and turned off my phone I put my notepad in the drawer and finished watching the rest of my show till I fell asleep cause I ain't got shit else to do.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ —

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

229K 7.5K 55
"๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...
๐‘ฌ๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’”|Book 1 Nene

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

1.4M 85.7K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
39.8K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
ECSTASY Shay

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

455K 14.8K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...