๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By artistslutt

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.

10.4K 349 49
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani stood in the body size mirror that was hanging from the wall in their rented room. She was currently trying on multiple bathing suits that she bought while being out here.

Mekai announced that all of them was gonna be on a yacht today, Sehkani immediately began getting dress while everyone else went back to sleep - Including Mekai.

"Titties? Check. Hour figure? Check. Booty?-" She turned around in the mirror before a small frown rose on her face, "This one make it look square." She huffed before returning back to the closet and pulling out her last bathing suit she had.

After slipping on the two piece, she exited the closet and returned to the mirror. Her eyes wandered all over her body before she turned around, "Okay booty looking big but... I don't know." She sighed before plopping on the floor criss-cross.

Sehkani truly hated her body figure when wearing certain clothes. In her eyes, the only good bathing suit that looked good on her was the one she wore yesterday and she didn't wanna repeat it, in fear that they'll think she dirty - when that's the total opposite of her.

Mekai stirred in his sleep before slowly arising on the bed, The sound of Sehkani sniffling made him alerted. Mekai looked over on the other side of the bed before looking down at the ground; seeing Sehkani sitting on the floor with streams flowing down her cheeks as she looked in the mirror.

"Baby, why you crying?" He mumbled, slowly climbing out the bed and sliding on slippers before walking closer toward Sehkani.

She nonchalantly shrugged, tryna signal that she didn't wanna talk about it.

"Talk to me," He sighed before sitting beside her on the floor and pulling her into a small embrace, "Why you crying?"

Sehkani sniffed, "I don't like how I look. I've tried on countless amount of bathing suits a-and they all look terrible on me Kai."

He huffed before standing up and pulling her up shortly after, He wiped her tears before turning her forwards so she could analyze herself in the mirror.

"I don't see not one mistake in your body. I love it, I love everything Sehkani, and you should too. Stop stressing on it." He whispered in her ear, caressing her shoulder as a small smile displayed on her sadden face.

"I was being dramatic?" She mumbled, wiping her face as she looked at Mekai through the mirror.

"Not dramatic, you was just losing confidence - and i'm here to remind you that you perfect." He grabbed her chin before kissing her lips softly.

She blushed, "I like you.. a lot." She replied, not knowing how he would react to "i love you" yet.

He smirked, "I like you more."

Sehkani kissed his cheek before moving from his embrace, "Okay, since you're awake now. Can you get ready for the yacht?"

Mekai scratched his neck, "I only woke up because of my natural instincts.."

"Mekai, It's not the time to play. If you don't wake up now, you'll never wake up." She rolled her eyes.

"I will I will." He waved her off, climbing back into the bed before holding his arms out, "Cuddles?"

Sehkani shook her head, "Sehkani still gonna get ready. Gotta give these Jamaican mans a show." She winked.

- - - -

Sehkani huffed irritably as she shook Mekai for the millionth time. It was becoming later and later into the day and Mekai has yet to awaken, just as Sehkani expected.

"Guh' stop fockin' shaking me." Mekai mugged, throwing the covers over his head but Sehkani yanked them back.

"No, I told you this would happen now get the frick up." She whispered yelled, slapping his chest a little hard.

Mekai waved her off, "Ight, back
up off me."

She nodded and moved away, "Fine, Ian finna keep dealing with yo' cranky ass moods. Yes, I just cussed and ion give a damn." She spoke before walking out the room.

Sehkani walked downstairs and smiled seeing Lani sitting on the couch, "Hey stink." She waved before sitting beside her.

Lani looked away from her phone before smiling, "Hey boo, Wassup?"

Sehkani sighed, "Mekai having his annoying attitude. Ion got time for it, we probably gonna miss the yacht." She rolled her eyes, getting mad all over gain.

"Girl, Buggs doing the same thing. Pussy put him ta' sleep."

Sehkani giggled, "Ugh, but we was wrong when we left? they just wanna stay in the crib and stuff."

Alisha creaked on the stairs making both of the girls head snap towards that direction.

"Hey y'all." Alisha waved with a smile before her cousin appeared behind her, "Oh this is Nykeia."

Sehkani and Lena both waved as they watched the two girls walk over before sitting on the couch.

"When you got here?" Lena questioned, popping some grapes into her mouth and handing the bag to Sehkani seeing her holding her hands out.

"Uh, my boyfriend dropped me off this morning at the airport around 4am and I landed here around 9am." Nykeia replied.

Lena eyes widened, "Boyfriend? How old are you?"

Nykeia giggled, "17 but he's 19 so he be driving me places and yeah."

Sehkani nodded, "He staying here  with you? It's fine if he is, I just wanted to meet him."

Nykeia frowned, "He said he hadda handle business back at home," She sighed, "He never cheated on me but what's if he is now that i'm gone.. gone."

"He better not." Alisha mugged before grabbing Nykeia phone, "Matter fact, Call him."

Nykeia nodded and unlocked her phone before dialing his number, it ringed two times before his face appeared on the screen, "What do we say now?" Nykeia whispered.

"Pretend like it's a normal conversation." Alisha whispered back, scooting away from the phone so she wouldn't be seen.

Nykeia cleared her throat before taking herself off of mute, "Hey bae..." She mumbled, looking around his surroundings.

"Wassuh princess, you enjoying it out there? without yo nigga and shii." He smiled, looking down at his lap as he drove around.

Nykeia smiled, "I miss you... we never been this far apart." She whined, forgetting about the whole point of the call making Alisha slap her thigh softly, "Oh but what you doing?"

"I miss you more, and not shit doing some business. What you doing sexy?"

"Nothing... That's all you been doing since you've dropped me off?"

"Yeah, what else ima do? I can't eat yo-"

Nykeia eyes widened before she turned down her phone but furrowed her eyebrows as she seen him start laughing, "What's funny? you cannot be saying stuff like that right now."

"I'm playing, I know you around yo peoples. Tell lisha I said wassuh." He chuckled.

Alisha grabbed the phone before squinting her eyes, "You cheating?"

"What the fuck? Excuse my language, but what? If I wanted to cheat, I would've just broke up with Keia. In which I don't want to do neither."

"That's what y'all-"

Nykeia grabbed the phone from Alisha before smiling, "I believe you bae, ima call you later." She kissed the camera before hanging up.

"I think he cheating." Alisha shrugged, leaning back on the couch.

Sehkani and Lena looked at each other before laughing; making Alisha furrow her eyebrows, "What's funny?"

"Damari standing behind you," Lena chuckled, pointing behind her.

Alisha turned around before smiling, "Mari, what you doing sneaking round' boy?"

Damari waved her off and plopped down on the couch beside her, "You must think i'm cheating on you?" He mugged.

She shrugged, "Maybe, but you know better."

"Yeah yeah, Mekai want you." Mari looked over at Sehkani, who just rolled her eyes and shrugged, "Oh y'all beefing?"

"That's none of your business if we was." Sehkani mugged.

Mari held his hands up in surrender, "Can't check on my cousin?"

"I never said that. Anyways, what he want?" She crossed her legs, placing her chin on her palm.

He shrugged, "He just told me to tell you to come to him."

Sehkani huffed and stood up before stretching. She turned around grabbing her phone and started walking upstairs, She could hear the girls mumbling something probably about how she listened but that's not her intention at all.

Opening the room door, She ignored his stare down and walked into the closet grabbing her makeup bag, If the yacht was really canceled then she going out.

Mekai chuckled, watching her pettily slam the closet door before marching over toward the mirror and squatting down, He knew she was mad that he lied about waking up but he been up and busy all night - He didn't purposely mean to not wake up.

Sehkani rolled her eyes at his loud chuckle, She pulled out her phone and began playing music to cover the thick tension in the room.

I know you've been goin' through some things, uh-huh
I know you don't even love the same, do you, do you?
I know you've been runnin' on empty, runnin' on empty
The way you move it's like you could use a vacation
Drink in your hand and the harder you dance
I swear right now it look like you on a vacation
Gotta get away, make it happen
Whatever happened just had to happen
On vacation, yeah
I know you've been, I know you've been

"Dancing, Dancing, Dancing like you fricking got a reason," Sehkani sung lowly, cleaning her lash extensions she had got done right before they left.

She allowed Big Sean part to play before she started getting ready for Jhene part, "I know you've been going through some things, Wanna get away, Baby, let me be your vacation. That other trick you've been frickin' with is a trip, You know she be playing; Baby I am just saying." She sung loudly, swaying side to side as she pointed her makeup brush at the mirror.

"Take a load off on my private island, Come inside it and go into hiding. I know that you've been sacrificing your time and need time to unwind and let go. So, let go and let's go and let's roll and we roll."

Big Sean part came on, So she hummed softly with it as she began blending her face out evenly. She would've sung along but she knew this was Mekai part, being that this was their favorite song.

"Exited, activated get ignited. So many charges on my card, Oh god I think I got indicted. Get a, get a night, get a day, get a room, get a place." Mekai mumbled, scrolling on his timeline.

Sehkani looked back at Mekai but quickly looked away as he looked up from his phone. She put a little highlight on and called it a look, she wasn't really into makeup and didn't like it being on her face for long period of times.

Pausing the music, She swiped over to her camera and took a few pictures. Mekai looked at her through the mirror, slowly growing hard as he watched her snap multiple pictures and boomerangs.

"Love is blind, and it'll take over your mind." She hummed, letting the random song come to mind as she scrolled through the pictures and boomerangs she liked before posting it on her story.

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟤𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈..

Sehkani stood up and cleaned up her stuff, She walked past the bed and Mekai snatched her toward him making her gasp loudly, "Mekai you know I have low iron." She groaned, rubbing her head slowly.

"My fault, Yo ass ignoring me and then wanna sit over there being petty playing our song and shii." Mekai mumbled, watching her straddle his lap and toss her makeup bag on the other side of the bed.

"Because, you did that same exact thing I told you were gonna do. You needa stop being so stubborn and listen sometimes. It don't hurt, trust me."

"I've been up all night...Thinking bout' Castro. This is where he wanted to travel to most, said he want him a 'Jamaican ting'," He chuckled, mocking his brother laugh, "We was so young and he talm' bout' some 'ting'." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry... He's with you right now. So technically, he did achieve his dream vacation." She mumbled, caressing his cheek softly, "It's okay to cry Tootise."

"Stop calling me that bullshit."

"Stop eating em' then."

"Ight, Lemme eat you then."

"Lemme eat you...Too." She whispered seductively in his ear, "Six-Nine?" She smiled, looking into his eyes.

Mekai flicked his eyes between Sehkani and the door, "Mad heads in this house, we don't know if these wall thin and shii.."

She huffed lowly, "They wouldn't care about us if they were doing it.  Please? I'm sexually deprived." She whined, slowly grinding on his lap making him groan lowly.

He shook his head before flipping her the other way, "Don't be moaning loud Seh- Shiiit." He groaned, feeling her lick his tip as she stoked him up and down using her saliva as a extra helper.

"A fockin' slut." He mumbled, tearing her bottom half off, She stepped out her bikini bottoms and tossed them to the side before she felt him slam her down on his tongue.

"Fuccckkk K-Kai." She moaned, lifting her head from between his legs and looking back at the amazing sight.

"Mhmmm." He hummed, sending vibrations through her body, "My fockin' slut, Right?" He lifted up, and began rubbing her clit fast as he knew she was finna have a orgasm.

"Y-Yes i'm your- fuccckkkkk." She yelled, gripping the sheets as she squirted all over his face.

"Huh? Full sentences, Mama."

"I'm your s-slut Kai." She whimpered before her face was shoved back down.

- - - -

Selena laid on Buggs chest as she watched him scroll through his timeline, She immediately frowned as she seen a pretty girl pop up on it; She looked down at Buggs and tried to study his expressions to see if he liked how the girl looked - I mean who wouldn't if you compared her to Selena.

Selena moved her head off of his chest and slid from the bed, sliding on her slippers. She wrapped a towel over her body and turned around grabbing her phone from her previous spot.

"Where you going Le?" Buggs questioned, locking his phone.

"Just needa clear my mind, Is that fine with you?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, We finna do that together though. So, where we going?" He replied, sliding out the bed as well.

Selena rolled her eyes and walked out the room, with him right behind her. She was only going to the backyard, but she knew he had separation anxiety and she would never say no to him.

Opening the door to the backyard, she stepped outside and walked closer toward the pool. Dropping her towel, she walked to the edge before jumping into the heated pool - the only reason why she jumped and didn't take her time.

"Damn Bae, Got me all wet and shit." He fussed, going to sit on the rim of the pool since he didn't wanna get in.

Selena shrugged, "Should've stayed inside."

Buggs furrowed his eyebrows, "Why you acting different? Joke wimme assum'."

She sighed before swimming over to him, once she reached him she wrapped her arms around his waist but he immediately pushed her arms back down.

"That's gay, but wassup withchu' real shit?"

"I was watching you scroll through your time-"

"Talm' bout' that female that came across? I blocked her. Didn't even know I had her still." He truthfully stated.

"You think she's prettier than me?" Selena mumbled, turning around so that she was now standing between his legs with her head on his chest.

"Hell nah, Ain't nobody prettier than you. Stop that insecure shit, I only want you and you only."

She smiled, "I love you Daddy."

"I love you more Sexy," He smirked, "Want me ta' get in here witchu?" He watched as she nodded before backing up, making him slide into the pool slowly.

"Ever fucked in a pool?"

He nodded, "Yeah, didn't last long because shorty was scared that bleach was gonna go into her vagina, You?"

"Yeah, I was that female." She slapped his chest, "I was younger, I didn't know what to think."

"Why you ask? You tryna fuck in here?"

She shook her head, "We need our private pool, they ain't gonna wanna be in this water if we fucked in it."

"Then it'll become our private pool, Correct?. Don't chlorine clean this bitch anyways?"

"We could fuck in the bathtub," She kissed him, "Splash war?"

"Yeah, you lucky you got braids in cause I would've fucked yo lace up."

- - - -

"Stop Damari," Alisha giggled, slapping his hand away as they watched a movie in the movie theater with Nykeia.

"She grown as fuck, Matter fact." He mumbled before turning around, "You know what goes down in a movie theater with a couple, right?"

Nykeia shrugged, "Maybe why- Ew, y'all nasty as fuck. Ugh, I just wanted to watch a movie in peacceee." She whined, standing up and grabbing her popcorn.

"You don't have to leave," Alisha frowned, "Damari tell her you was just wondering." She slapped his hand again making him groan.

"Nah, I ain't get cuddy inna minute." He mugged, "Yeah, Its best if you leave Ny."

Nykeia flipped them off before walking out, "Nasty black ass motherfuckers." She rolled her eyes, making her way into her room.

Plopping on her bed, She pulled out her phone before propping it up on a pillow and facetiming her boyfriend.

"Yes Princess?" Jakari answered, rubbing his eyes indicating he was just asleep.

"Nothing, I was bored and Lisha boyfriend was tryna get freaky with her while we was watching a movie so I left, I miss you Babe."

He chuckled, "You miss me or me being able to touch you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Is it bad if I say both? Ughh, I'm so upset we're far away."

"You horny assum' NyNy?" He sat up, furrowing his eyebrows at the screen.

"I dunno..." She mumbled, "It dosent matter. Im not watching porn, that's where I dead the line."

"Mmm, Lay down and prop yo phone lower."

Nykeia nodded, "We finna take a nap together?" She questioned but did as told.

"Nah, just listen to instructions. Ight?" He mumbled, propping his phone lower as well.

"Okay..."

"Take yo pants off." He spoke, sliding his boxers off since that's all he slept in.

Nykeia eyes widened as she watched his dick spring in the camera, "Are we... about to have phone sex?" She mumbled, slowly sliding off her pants.

"And youn got no panties on? Stop playing wimme Nykeia." He mugged, but replaced it with a smirk as she spreaded her lips apart.

"I'm sorry, I nee-"

"Shut the fuck up, play withcho' pussy now." He cut her off, watching her do as told, "Mhm, now plug yo finger inside."

"L-Like that B-Baby." She moaned, plunging her finger inside her at a slow pace as she watched him slowly stoke his piece.

"Mhm..."

- - - -

y'all... someone take my phone or my wattpad privileges away cause uh.

i honestly felt like my story was mainly focusing on toxicity and drama... not enough OF THIS. but i didn't make all of em have sexual interaction soooooo... technically i'm still a holy child.

anywho, like & vote!!!

i don't bite, say something.

brook222hoeish ouuuttt!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2K 26
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
703K 20.4K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
424K 12.9K 38
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก
69.8K 1.2K 40
read to find outโค๏ธ