|| Hyunlix ff || Mafia's Obse...

By clusive_19

Hj : you're a mystery ... I'd love to unfold every secret of yours...*smirk* (Pats lix's head a little while... More

Ch : 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.

8.

1.2K 34 12
By clusive_19

Minsung's room.

Han : what did you did today *asked while lying on lk's arms*.

Lk : what can i do - i feel so helpless that you have to work alone.. *sad*.

Han : don't feel low on yourself, once the operation is done. you'll be fine.
And btw.. I have planned a date tomorrow..

Lk : a blind date??

Han : no a date with a blind.. *hits playfully on his chest*.

Lk : you're making fun of me.. 🤨

Han : dear I am just kidding.. Don't I have rights to joke with you.

Lk : no you don't until we become an official married couple..

Han : ahh.. Yeah I truly forgot... we haven't decided the next step of what to do..

Lk : we should wait.. Till lix comes to us. I want him to attend this precious moment of us..

Han : I understand we'll wait till lix contact us.. And also we'll invite aunty and his son too..

Lk : aunty is fine but his son is little weird. he's a question bank. just kept asking me random questions.

Han : did you met him..

Lk : yes today he came here. (tells everything that happened)

______________________________________

Hwang mansion's kitchen.

While cooking the sea food.

Lix's pov : sometimes i feel like she's not that evil. just how hj tells me. but I've seen her getting out of her control. she cares about hyunjin more than he cares about rj.

Well it has nothing to do with me.they love or hate each other. it's their matter. i just have to run away from here. and first need to inform han and hyung that hj knows about their location. but will i be able to contact chan hyung again.

______________________________________

Hyunjin's room..

Hj : which belt will look more good in me.. In your opinion..

Cb : what's the occassion tell me.then i can tell better which belt will suit with your clothes. 😅

U-umm I guess the leather one..

Hj : good i know you've a good taste in this. *rolling the belt in his hand*.

Cb : wait - why are you  coming towards me. is this your trick question.

Hj : *walking towards him* what if he had ran away and the most important thing why the fuck you showing pity towards him.

Cb : I'm a human- and have emotion that's why i thought i should take him out. *taking steps back*.

Hj : ''thought''- why suddenly you become so thoughtful. do you're perhaps like him and want to have a good image in his eyes by showing concern about him. *pinned him on the wall*

those dark eyes were scaring the shit out of him

Cb : i-i do-din't h-have any in-interest in h-him. h-he's all you-rrs.

Lix entered with a tray on his hand and saw cb and hj in that position his eyes met with hj's.. He was about to leave the room but hj calls him inside.

Lix put the tray on the table.

Cb : can i join.. (meet with hj's eyes)
i forget eat outside.*was going but lix approach him

Lix : thanks for taking me out. *shows a bright smile*

Cb : it's fine *melt in his smile - but then heard hj clearing his throat* it's not fine it was only this time not gonna happen in future. *leaves * (lix takes a seat in front of hj)

Felix was serving the food when all of a sudden..

Lix : I can't do this..*stands from his seat*.

Hj : what happened.

Lix : i'll cook something else for you.

Hj : why...these are looking delicious..

Lix : these all contains sea food and you-

Hj : and I love them.

Lix : you love sea food *shocked*. Aren't you allergic to them.

Hj : who said that.. *takes a bite*.

Lix : no one.. I thought maybe you are.
*smiles*.

Lix's pov : maybe she was just messing with me..
______________________________________

In the hospital...

Two guards enters the room. ''Where' boss''.

Hyuna : he's in the washroom.

Guards : looks like we have to go then..

Hyuna : wait, if it's something important. then I'll wait outside till you finish.

Gurads : the work is important but you don't have to leave. just give this file to boss.

Hyuna took the file and the guess left..

Hyuna : what does this file contains. -  *opens it and saw some details*.

but the thing that caught her eyes is the photo in the file.

Hyunjin's pic..

Hyuna : huh.. Hyunjin's teenage pic..
Why the fuck his pic is here.. *reads the details thats all about hj*.

she gets out of the room to ask the
same guy about that file.

Hyuna : excuse me - what should i say.. what's that file about.

The man : it's the details of the person who did this condition of our little prince.

Hyuna : ah okay.  *get's inside the room*

hyuna's pov :... that stupid kid - i told him not to get into fights...-fights never solve anything. but he never listens to me.

if leeteuk founds out hj he will definitely kill him. and we're not officially related so he'll not show any mercy on my son..

she opens her bag and take out one of the application and took out one photo and put it on the file handed by the man. and throw the photo of hj by tearing it into many pieces in the dustbin.

Lt : what happened - you're looking nervous. you're sweating as well.

Hyuna : nothing. your underlings told me to give this file to you.

Lt : so this is that guy HWANG HYUNJIN.

Hyuna : so what I was saying.. Yeah... Lets get married tomorrow.

Hyuna : fine as now i got the clue about that guy I'm so much relieved.

Hyuna : I'm think we should do a court marriage and then we can give a party to our close ones.

Lt : I'm fine with that *kisses her forehead* by the way your son agreed to it.

Hyuna : yeah he has.

Lt : his name was also hyunjin right.

Hyuna : yeah - many people has that name.

Lt : why are saying that. i know many people can have the same name.

Hyuna : nothing - just felt like telling you.😅

______________________________________

Lix : why she did that..

Lia : maybe she was just playing with you. - and also i  was absent yesterday
So this happened or else if I wasn't it couldn't have happened..

Rj tolds lia to leave the kitchen.

Rj : what are saying about me - ask directly to me.

Lix : why did you lie to me about hj's likings.

Rj : why didn't you know what he likes after working for him so long.

you said you're working for him since he shifted to his own house.and for your kind information it's been 7 years since he's living separately.

Is it that difficult to know a person at that time span. maybe for you. - but not for me- and according to me your presence is suspicious and i got it that you're important for hj *smirks*.
but in what sense and in what extent I'll figure that out soon as well. *leaves*.

Lix's pov : what's that - I'm suspicious in what..does she knows and playing innocent... no it can't be that and what she meant I'm precious to hyunjin.

I'm only here for my hyungs safety....is their any other reason.

______________________________________

Lix reach with the breakfast in his hand and saw hj was getting ready.

Lix's pov :  is he going out.

Hj : not only me but you as well. there's the clothes you've to wear....on the bed.

Lix's pov : did i say it out loud

Hj : no you didn't..i just know you very well.. what is going on your mind. *wink*.

Lix : where are you taking me.

Hj : to my mom's house. for presenting you as my boyfriend.

Lix : what.. *shocked*.

Hj : just kidding..

Lix's pov : there's no way he'll  treat
me like his lover.*takes the clothes and goes to the changing room*.

Hj's pov : i can't leave him here alone.who knows maybe this time any other men of mine will do something
like cb did...

and if rj tangled him with her questions. he'll definitely made himself suspicious in her eyes with his wrong answers.

——————————————————

This is how hyunjin and felix looking..

The great hwang hyunjin.

lee the felix...
______________________________________

The marriage venue..

Lt : look carefully at this photo and send this to our other mans.

''This is hwang hyunjin.. Search the whole place and its every corner''.

SIDE NOTE
*hyuna exchanged the photo with one of the application she received for work in her company-
and lee know was the one of them*.

Hj's pov : walking beside each other is giving the privilege couples vibes.. Many of them greeted us and gave blessings.. Like they give to a couple..

Lix whispers to hj.

Lix : is it necessary to hold hands.. People are misunderstanding us as a couple..

Hj : let them.. I don't want to take a risk.. What if you run away..

Lix : i won't..

Hj made his grip on his hands even more tighter..

Felix--- someone called his name. Hj let go of lix's hand  as they both turn to where the voice is coming from.

Lix : uncle

Lt : where have you been. I'm seeing you after a long time.

Lix : just busy with my works. *smiles*.

Lt : ahh-you didn't contacted lay for a long time.

Lix : ah yes..😅..busy at work.

Lt : he's in a hospital - someone beat him.

Lix : what *shocked* (is it hyunjin who did this).
how is he now.

Lt : doctor said he'll be fine soon. Come..let me introduce you with some of my friends. maybe then can help you to get a good job.

Lix : it's not necessary uncle..

Lt : it's fine.. No need to be shy *drags him with himself*.

——————————–––
———–––––——————

*what do y'all thinking is hyunjin
invisible to them that they didn't notice him standing beside lix.😌

it's not like that..

As soon as Lt approach lix.. Someone dragged hj to the corner..
__________________________
——–––—————————

Hj : what is it mom.. *annoyed*.

Hyuna : first tell me why did you hurt lay..

Hj : are you worried about your new son. 🤨

Hyuna : it's not the time for a joke.
Lt knows about you- and is looking for you.

Hj : that's great. I was planning to surrender myself if he will not be able to find me.but impressively he did.

Hyuna : he'll kill you-he loves his son the most.

Hj : ain't I'm the one also now. and if you are that worry about me then don't let him get to me. *leaves*.

Hyuna : i don't have any other option. I'll do everything to protect you from him. as i already  took my first step - but as soon they'll know that - that guy is not hwang hyunjin.they're looking for. I've to think something for that thing.

______________________________________

Hj : now where the heck.. He's gone..
*searching around*.
Yahh.. there he's laughing with other people. *walking towards him but stops his track*
how shamelessly these motherfuckers are staring at my lix. *angry*.

——————————————————

NEXT CH...

Hj: don't smile to anyone like that.
and stay behind me.

Lix : should i hide behind you till
we're here and why.🙄

Hj : cause there're many motherfucks  who are ready to bite and eat you out.

______________________________________

Minsung's date....

One man asked have you seen this man.

Han's pov : why are they looking for minho. What rj is doing in this restaurant.*shocked*.
______________________________________

Q. Will han be able to save himself from ryujin and lee know from that stranger?

Q. Is there any other reason of hj keeping lix to himself ?

____________________________________

Q. Will leetuek be a good character to felix and a bad character to hyunjin?
______________________________________

Q. Will this party bring a great change in their relationship?
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
38.3K 2.1K 85
He is a cold blooded killer showing no mercy, a handsome poison to every person he meets, and a young, smart and hot psychiatrist with a will to catc...
383K 9.6K 20
...But just in that moment he pushes you against the wall really hard and presses the knife against your throat. "Why shouldn't I just have fun with...
55.1K 2K 31
"You lied. You tricked me" "No Jisung that's not it please" Jisung never thought how his life would be but going from servant to boyfriend of the sec...