𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME

834 22 1
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit:

≪•❈ 🇫🇷 ⚜ ❈•≫

Chapter Seventy-Six
🏹 Not A Game 🏹

Odette, Scott, Lydia and Argent stood around the island table of the McCall household. On the table sat the sword that killed Allison in a black case. "Anybody mind if we close this thing?" Odette asked and Argent nodded, "Yeah." He said, closing and locking the case before setting down on the ground.

"Does your, uh, mom know that you're here?" Argent asked, looking at Scott, making Scott look at him, "Does she know that you're here?" He asked. "No. And I kind of want to keep it that way." Argent said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, me too." He said.

The door to the kitchen suddenly opened, making everyone look back to see Charles walk in. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming." Odette said, looking at Charles worriedly and he smiled at her. "You think I would miss something like this." He said as she gently grabbed his arm, making him comfortingly pat her hand before looking at the others.

"All right. Lydia, we've got the earth where she died, the weapon that took her life. According to you, that's steps one and two. What is next?" Argent asked and Lydia pulled out papers from her folder. "I was, uh, hoping you could help me figure that out. I mean, to be honest, I'm a little out of practice with all of this." She said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"You still scream like a Banshee, right?" He asked and Lydia hummed, "Not quite like I used to. It's just like a muscle. You stop using it, and it atrophies." She said. "Why did you stop using your power?" Charles asked and Lydia was about to answer but someone else did. "She hasn't had a reason to since she left this place." Jackson said as he walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge as Odette looked at him confused.

"Why is Jackson here?" She asked, looking at Lydia while Scott looked at Jackson, "What are you doing?" He asked as Jackson pulled out a slice of pizza. "Well, firstly, Jackson prefers not to be talked about like he's not in the room. Second, well, Lydia called begging me to help, as usual. And I said, okay, so long as she promised never to tell Ethan, because I promised Ethan that I would never come back to this nightmare hellscape of a town." Jackson said.

"Thank you." Lydia whispered sarcastically before Jackson looked at the papers, "Oh, I love these games." He said, going to grab one of the pages before Argent grabbed his arm. "This isn't a game." He said and Jackson cocked an eyebrow, "I have claws that drip paralytic venom, and a tail that'll snap your neck. So take your hand off of me, old man." Jackson said before pulling his hand away.

Odette and Charles glanced at each other as Jackson grabbed all the papers and his plate of leftover pizza. He crouched down and started laying out the papers as everyone walked over to see what he was doing. He spent a couple minutes rearranging and laying out all the papers in a way it all connected before standing up.

There, laid out on the was the words "help me" and "bardo" forming the shape of a tree stump with "bardo" written largely in the middle. "It's a tree." Jackson said and Scott shook his head, "It's not just a tree." He said. "It's the Sacred Grove." Lydia said and Odette took a deep breath, "The ancient Druids call it a Nemeton." She said.

"Well, it looks like a tree." Jackson said, making Odette give Lydia a look as Jackson took a bite of his pizza.

🏹

Scott pulled up to the woods where Malia stood with Lydia and Odette in the car. The girls started to get out before pausing when they noticed Scott hesitating as he looked at Malia, who also looked awkward. "Oh- Scott, pour l'amour du ciel. Get out." Odette said, lightly hitting Scott's shoulder before she and Lydia got out, making Scott follow behind them.

(Translation: Scott, for the love of god.)

Lydia quickly ran over to Malia, throwing her arms around her. "Oh! I missed you." Lydia said as Malia awkwardly hugged her back, "I missed you too." Malia said. "No, you didn't." Lydia said, "Okay, I wanted to." Malia said as they pulled apart. "Well, that I can believe." Lydia said as Odette walked up to her best friend.

"You I actually kinda missed." Malia said, making Odette smile before pulling her into a hug, "I missed you too." She said. "How are your kids?" Malia asked and Odette chuckled, "Let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if Stiles tries to hide from them at some point while I'm gone." Odette said as they pulled away. "Scary." Malia said, making Odette nod slightly before Malia looked at Scott.

"Hi." Scott said and Malia nodded, "Hi." She said as he awkwardly hugged her for a quick moment. "It's good to see you." Scott said, "It's kind of awkward to see you." Malia said, making both Lydia and Odette roll their eyes as they glanced at each other.

"I know." Scott said and Malia nodded, "Okay. Let's go find a tree in the woods." Malia said, walking away, making Odette, Lydia and Scott follow her. "Come on. You said we need to find this thing by nightfall." Malia said as they walked through the woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
86.6K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
802K 23K 69
**COMPLETED** Harlow Stilinski has known about the supernatural world since she was in highschool with Derek Hale being her best friend and all that...
4K 177 22
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...