𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥...

By Iluvvcece

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞... More

°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 2°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 3°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 11°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 13°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 16°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 22°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°
Alternate ending
Kimetsu Academy
**Not an update

°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°

3.4K 85 79
By Iluvvcece

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"KANAMORI! HAGANEZUKA!" I called out running towards the shed. I suddenly fell to the ground, I looked back and one of the demon's pots was sucking me into it.

"SHIT! SHIT!" I shot my sword at the pot but it was moving, dragging me with it. My left leg was fully submerged. It started sucking in my right leg. I have to do something. I have to protect everyone. I felt that burst of energy again, those weird markings were on my arms and my legs. This time I saw new marks, spleenwort, and cherry blossoms. Mother and Father..

"Plant breathing, third form: Weed and vine choke!" Going at a greater speed, I hit the pot. It started crumbling, and my legs were freed. As soon as a tried to move them I realized I was paralyzed and it was probably an effect of that stupid pot. I have no time to wait though shit.

"KOTETSU! IS MUICHIRO OKAY?!" I yelled out to him. The floor was swaying in my eyes, I might've been poisoned.

"I can't get him out! He's gonna drown! I'm so sorry!" Kotetsu starting sobbing,

"FUCK!! WATCH OUT!!" I warned him, there was one of those fish monsters again except this time it was stronger. I pushed every ounce of strength into my legs. I shot straight for Kotetsu and covered him with my body, taking the hit. Several slashes were on my body. I got hit in a vital spot. Shit.

"Kotetsu are you okay?" I held onto the small boy, leaping back.

"Never mind me! ARE YOU OKAY?" He started weeping more. He was hurt, though. I didn't manage to absorb the full attack.

"I'm fine. Go help Muichiro in any way you can, please." I readied my stance. The fish mutant was also shooting for an attack.

Kotetsu ran towards Muichiro, I kept my eyes on the fish. It started swinging its 'arms' at me; they were sharp, enough to slice me right in half. Flexibility was helping a lot right now, doing back handsprings, splits, and twisting my body in ways I didn't think I could. Avoiding all these blade arms, until I saw an opening. I went for it.

"Plant breathing- ACK!" I slammed my sword into its blade arm, I skidded on the dirt. Taking a good look at it, It had grown another fucking arm. I charged back at it continuing to fight.

"Plant breathing seventh form: Humble." Calming myself, and zipping at incredible speed to the fish bitch. I gripped my sword and cut it into pieces, destroying the pot. It started burning.

Okay, now for Kanamori and Haganezuka! I'm coming. Please be alive.

I saw the sight of the shed, picking up my pace. I could feel it rushing through my blood, the poison. I need to find an antidote, I know Muichiro got hit too. The shed exploded and out came octopus arms. Is this demon seafood themed? Rushing over I could see Muichiro and Kanamori wrapped up in a tentacle. I saw one shooting for me.

I started dodging. They were coming in all directions. Thank god for Kanrojis training. One shot up from under the ground, and I was launched into the air. Perfect.

"Plant breathing sixth form: Unplanted Tree!"

I fell down from the air, holding my blade as it split the tentacle in half. I landed and kept slicing the ones that came for me, using wisteria poison to halt their healing. Finally getting sight of where their power was coming from, I smashed the pot to pieces.

"Too easy!! I feel amazing right now!" I squealed while running over to where Muichiro, Kanamori, and Kotetsu were.

I saw bleeding coming out from the demon's neck, I stood next to the mist pillar. I got a look at Muichiros's face. He had some sort of birthmark on his face. How cool!

"Next time it's coming off" He warned the demon.

Gyokko snapped back, "Don't underestimate me, brat."

Muichiro continued to tease the demon, and I caught on too. Seeing this demon fussing about like a baby was amusing.

I laughed at the remarks Muichiro made about his pot, The upper moon got even more furious.

"THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MAGGOTS IN YOUR EYES YOU ASSHOLES!!" he screamed out obviously enraged.

He sent another attack. A school of fish was sent at us. I jumped back giving myself room to think before the attack came. I sliced multiple fish. Before, Muichiro and I blew the whole thing away with one blow. It shocked the demon. Feeling worse than before, I realized I had dropped my sword. Using my strength to look at Muichiro and Gyokko, waiting for him to cut his head off. I also reached for the antidote. God, why didn't I use it earlier? I noticed Gyokko had changed into a different form, a snake-like one. Muichiro just stared at him. The upper rank attacked.

"God, just work already!" I said after I had injected the antidote, my vision unblurred, and I could feel it overcoming the poison.

I stood up after I had gained the strength to. I gotta get Muichiro the antidote as well before he dies! Running to where I heard the battle going on. I reached where they were a minute after.

"You can be as flashy as you like, but it doesn't matter if you can't touch me." I heard him say with a cheeky grin on his face.

'Tokito Muichiro, you're too cool for your own good.' A pink hue dusted over my face

Gyokko let out another attack. His blood demon art is definitely meant to overwhelm his opponent. All these fish are stinky. I saw Muichiro and then a mist blanket. He was doing that awesome move he showed me! Mist breathing seventh form: Haze. Muichiro rapidly changes the tempo of his movements to make him appear as slow as a turtle. In reality, he moves in the blink of an eye. Then I saw something hit the ground. The demon's head, Muichiro, did it! I ran through the mist, watching his head burn away. The demon continued insulting him. Just be quiet.

"Yeah, Yeah. Can you just burn in hell already?" I spoke before slicing the demon's head into pieces.

"Muichiro! You did it!" I yelled in happiness, running up to him with open arms.

He smiled, opening his arms as I flew into them, spinning us around.

"We did it." He spoke, and both our arms wrapped around each other.

'Another upper moon dead! Im so glad!' I screamed in my head as I let go of him.

Kanamori jogged to us, "L/n-dono Tokito-dono! Are you alright?"

"I have wounds, One in a vital spot." I held my side.

"I'm fine," Muichiro spoke.

"You don't look okay. You look exhausted!" Kanamori said, concerned with my agreeing

"I'm fine. Are you not listening? We gotta help Tanjiro.-" He started foaming at the mouth!

"Ah! Muichiro! The poison, hold on!" I pulled out the syringe with the antidote in it, to suppress the poison till we got to Shinobus.

All the boys were screaming behind me. I got ticked off. "CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!! HE'S GOING TO BE FINE." I screamed at them. To be honest, I was scared. What if he hadn't escaped that water blob, or what if I didn't have another antidote?

"Muichiro?" I called his name, waiting for him to speak.

"Yeah, I'm good. Let's find Tanjiro." He spoke weakly.

"You need to rest. The poison could start circulating again." I firmly said

He didn't listen, just sitting up anyway. I sighed. Pushing him back down, he finally gave up and laid on his side. Daybreak was soon to be. Hopefully, they killed the other demon.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

he's such a badass.

Word count 1352

edited 6/3/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
73.3K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
88.5K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...
32.6K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...