Naaz

By shewritesforbidden

Nina Shehnaaz Sehgal, is a well-known blogger, the daughter of an attorney and parliament member. There were... More

Synopsis & Warnings
Character Aesthetics
PART I: The Avalanche
1|Cherry Picking
2|Appearance
3|To Love & Loathe
4|Blurred Lines
5|Intoxicated
6|To Hug & Hold
8|Twisted Together
9|Paint Me
AN
A/N:
10| Captivating
11|Sweet Passion
12|Stars
13|Relief
14|Engraved
15|Grim
16| Steps
PART II: The Tormentor
The Tormentor (Prologue)

7|Drastic

2.2K 140 26
By shewritesforbidden

TW: Murder

"You won't tell me, will you Hmm? I should be changing tactics."

He scraped the blade down the man's throat and pushed the edge a little into his skin, a few inches away from the vein of his neck.

He is chained against a pillar and his clothes are torn, heels are severely injured. His body gave up a long while ago.

"I was assigned to kill and my deal was one million. I got a message from my website. He was the one who uploaded the murder of the commander on the dark web."

His voice was scratchy as he screeched. There's blood stuck in his lips and teeth. Advik dug the tip of his blade into his cheeks and abruptly stabbed him in his shoulder.

The man roared with pain and panted hard. Tears strained under his eyes. He was wheezing, face reddens as he struggles with breathing.

"I'm giving you a last chance, Rick."

His voice is sinister, harsh, and deep, he pulled back the knife as the cold-blooded scream felt music to his ear. He paused, giving him the time to talk.

Advik is an antisocial and well-known sociopath. There's no doubt he enjoys the fear and games of chase and death.

"Including you will get what you want,"

he murmurs in his raspy, chill-inducing voice. He knows Rick will ask for anything but freedom. Humans are controlled by feeling when they mostly give up on their strengths.

"He was from an organization, he owns a lot of sex clubs and drug lords. His record is clean after slaughtering the commander and Mayor in the Mayor's party. He lurks in the shadows. I swear that's it. I don't know anything else."

Advik nodded, wiping off the blood from the blades. The man's eyes furrow as he watches his captor with calculated sparks.

"You know you are no use to me."

He tightened his lips and had a pained look on his face. Advik lifted his brow to ask him any wishes.

"Just kill me."

The man hissed, tipping his chin up to the ceiling and closing his eyes. Advik was expecting the answer. There's nothing new. Never give your back to your emotions. Even if you can smell death.

"I'm honored."

He plunged the whole length of the blade into his throat and twisted painfully. The scratchy noise escapes from the back of his throat and his face goes from red to blue. He is suffocating.

His eyes were wide and to make it easy he snapped his neck. He died instantly, eyes rolled back.

Advik turned away to walk to the washroom and bent down a little and put the knife on the countertop and submerged it in warm soapy water with the rest of his tools wiping the blood and brushing them clean.

Special care for special things.

He tapped the tap and washed off his hands. After the shower and dinner. His cabin was dark and kind of gothic; Faint smell of smoke and papers. The walls were lined with beautiful paintings. Some of them were classics. Outstanding combination of danger and attraction. A black and white statue of two anaconda symbolizing loathe and devotion.

One of the paintings on his walls is of a demon hanging upside down, the black tears from his eyes trickling down his lids and disappearing down the ridge of his horns.

The large window provides a view of the skyline and horizontal line of the busy noisy town though no sound can be heard. A dead silence everywhere. A message popped up on his screen. A cheeky smirk tucked the corner of his face.

Unknown: Ask me nicely, maybe I will consider it.

She is an adventure he was missing, a possession he oathed to be devoted to, an addiction flowing in his bloodstream. Even if he drains out all of his blood she won't be out of his system.

Leaning his elbow on the table he texted her back.

Advik: Be ready to be swept off of your feet, your majesty.

He saved her number before checking the new message. She is a feisty little thing that doesn't need to be tamed. He doesn't want her to change. He enjoys every bit of staying by her side even if she picked a childish fight.

Naaz: You can kiss my arse with this much arrogance.

Advik: I'm not planning on leaving your arse anyway.

Naaz: Don't be delusional. I will claw you if you try to close your mouth anywhere near me.

Advik: You mean clawing my back? Oh fuck!

Naaz: Fuck you!

Advik: your place or mine? Mine is a better choice. Your parents will probably not be happy with their daughter's desperate noises.

Naaz: Advik Malhotra.

Advik: Wish I could see you screaming my name.

Naaz: Are you in heat, your filthy arrogant perv arse?!

Advik: Let's prove it when I will get you in your arms and will ride.

If anyone ever dared to look in his eyes and slit his soul it would be her. She was the girl who made his sight roam until it fixed on her.

Last year they celebrated Durga Puja in her mother's birthplace, West Bengal. Her father's shareholders and business partner were invited too. His father and Mr.Sehgal had been friends for a lifetime.

And there he saw her for the first time in a white and red-rimmed saree. A red bindi, and choker necklace with matching jhumkas. Matching ankles and red glass bangles on her wrists. Plain right but she was looking like a seraphim and grim. Women are beautiful. There's no doubt but she was exotic and exquisite. Her shoulder-length hair bounced every time she took a step. The minimal makeup didn't hide the mole at the side of her head. He gawked at her the whole time.

She never looked at him and there was no chance of catching him darting at her.

He used shades over his predatory gaze to skim his eye over her soft and delicate skin.

Naaz: I can't believe my eyes. You are a pig, Advik.

Advik: Pigs don't have muscles that you love eyefucking.

Naaz: Screw you. The number of shocks I'm getting from you will make me admit mental asylum. Where have you been hiding your perv self?

Advik: Under your sheet.

Naaz: FYI I share it with my brother.

As the daughter of a politician and Civil attorney, she always carried herself as outstanding, elegant, and gorgeous in her way, she managed to keep decency in her image, even though she never showed curiosity in laws and politics. When his father urged him about his friend's daughter he said he will consider that. His parents paired him up with a lot of different females.

Advik: No, you don't. You are just trying to avoid me when you are aroused. But we know if you run I will chase.

Naaz: You are filthy Advik and a narcissist. Lastly, you don't know me and my thing doesn't revolve around you.

Advik: Is that a challenge I see? But you have a lot to find, Sweetheart. Until then wait for me. Tonight sharp eight.

Naaz: Knock the attitude off Advik, this is the last time I'm texting you.

Advik: I don't like the way you said goodbye but I can take it until we change that, darling.

He knew he managed to get on her nerves. His walls crumpled and there were no boundaries, unlimited.

If she is a flame then he is ready to burn. Maybe it was decided a year ago, Advik Malhotra is untold without his Naaz. His pride and ultimate.

He retrieved a cigarette, lit it, and took a long drag of smoke. It tastes nothing special but helps to settle him with his running thoughts and tangles, a small relief in chaos. Once it was only addiction he let himself get into now it took second place.

He put down the file he was working on and scrolled through his phone. Her Instagram handle is Don'tWasteYourTime.

A private account.

She approved of him a while ago. Most of the pictures were of Flower plants, books, and Sera. There are few pictures of her alone. He scrolled down more and halted. There's a picture of her smiling with a boy in a jersey, in Florida. Ryan Oberoi, youngest son of the former prime minister.

He has his arm draped around her shoulder. The phone in Advik's hand tightened. He heard they had been friends since childhood but the closeness between these two was nagging Advik.

There are a lot of photos of them together. Another photo of her with Ryan and Aryan Mehra. Her eyes are squeezed open and her arms are around these two, she is sandwiched and they are kissing her on the cheeks and she is wearing Ryan's jacket. Caption: 'Ladies, They stink horribly'

He slammed the phone and took another puff from the cigarette. Nicotine couldn't even distract his mind now.

Nina looked at her surroundings. There were white roses, lilacs, and dandelion bouquets in a large box in her room. Opening the box she was startled as soon as saw a small Pomeranian puppy holding a card that said "Progress to your heart lady please let me take you on a date."

She bit her lips. His handwriting has improved a little bit. It wasn't horrible but not good either. Was he practicing? She took the puppy in her hand. It is like a soft snowball with white furs. She patted his head as he butts his small head and licked her hand. Nina chuckled, and the puppy nuzzled her hands. From the very corner, Sera peeked and squealed, bombarding her questions.

"Where are you going like this?"
Sahil bolted into her room and glared at her sister. Giving him no mind Nina polished her nails and painted them in sleek black.

"Advik is taking her out."

Ishita said, rolling her eyes and lightly curling her waves.

"Step out of this shit."
Ishita groaned, slamming her fist into the dresser.

"You get out or I will punch you."

Sahil sulked walking out of the conversation and screaming for Ma. This guy will never learn.

Nina sighed

"You are looking elegantly gorgeous. I think I will cry."

Ishita wiped her imaginary tears. She helped her choose the dress and appointed a parlous treatment for both of them.

Nina adorned her wrist with a bracelet and a double-layered pearl pendant matching her set of earrings. The chain of pendant stopped below her collarbone, a bit of her cleavage was visible and sleeves went down her wrist. The back was low. Leaving her hair down, she spritzed her neck with cologne and stepped on her gold stiletto. The slit of her black maxi dress runs from her ankle to her upper thigh hugging her curves.

Advik entered with a flower bouquet and greeted his father-in-law who was talking to one of his partners on the porch sipping tea. As if Prakash Sehgal sensed and looked at him. Advik smiled, greeting him and shaking hands.

"Nina will be down any minute unless you rile her up. I know my daughter can make you wait if you chose her. Please sit down."

Prakash chuckled and Advik joined him. He introduced him to the man. Minutes later the other men left.

"How are you doing dear?"

He offered Advik a cup of tea and gently smiled.

"Good."

"Your father and I agreed on the Shanghai project. I'm impressed with your work, I always have been. "

"Bhai is handling the project in Shanghai and father agreed to leave after marriage."

"Good to know. You talked with Nina about taking her to your company. Furious Nina is difficult to handle."

Advik chuckled. The man loves his daughter. There's always a picture of every event of Prakash Sehgal with her daughter.

"I won't let her think she is out of place, she will be treated like my other half."

The last thing he wants to do is annoy her.

"I will not say I'm comfortable with the idea of leaving my daughter with a man she barely knows. Let's say if you make her uncomfortable I will end things the way I approached."

Advik didn't doubt the sincerity in his eyes. Naaz has been her father's naaz, a pride.

He can't tell the snippet of his wet dreams about his daughter to him. The madness in his veins. She became his breath the moment she walked on him.

"Nina is my priority. She is precious to me as much as she is to you."

Pleased by his answers Prakash nodded, sipping her tea.

Advik had been on a cool phrase after seeing her post. It was utterly irrational yet he can't get his mind off.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the door descending the stairs and came to a halt hearing a husky voice muttering audible 'fuck'. It sounds like he is in pain.

She spotted him in the foyer, ogling at her openly, jaw hanging low and eyes on her features. His hazel eyes were hooded with desire. She gripped her clutch tightly and nibbled the inside of her lower lip.

"Hey."

She breathlessly said closing the space and a gorgeous smile on her face. She smiled at her father in the distance.

"Where have you learned to drive someone crazy?"

His hand brushed her arm. She choked on her spit and befuddled scrutinizing him as he was giving a wolfish grin, not playful, in a mostly sensual way. Her stomach fluttered and her heart did a dramatic skip.

"You have mastered the art of seduction. You just put your spell on me and I'm not sure if I can get over it anytime soon."

She sucked in a stuttering breath. Is Advik flirting with her? This week she didn't even touch any type of alcohol, and no sleeping peels either. Was she hallucinating?

Maybe. 'Maybe' is the correct answer.

His grin was gone, he was on a calm facade and stood beside her. She constantly blinked, and a hand brushed behind her back, dangerously low. A shiver ran down her spine.

He held the bouquet towards her and she accepted, smiling shyly. The crimson shade adorned her cheeks adorably.

"They are lovely. Thanks."

She tried a way for normal talk but it was hard when he was dashing in his dark black suit matching her, the sharp features of his olive skin, broad shoulder, toned chest, chiseled jawline, rolled-up sleeves, and veiny bulging hands.

'Fuck me' Nina submerged the thought of her spontaneous mind.

"Not even close to as beautiful as you."

He murmured in his raspy voice leaning her close. Her mouth was agape. Her eyes are siren-like and seductive. She licked her parted lips and waited for her heart to settle.

"How am I looking?"

She ignored his comments.

"Like my wife."

She furrowed her eyes registering what he said. Was he wooing her cause she is apparently not flattered? No, she is not.

"What?"

She whisper-yelled. He can't be serious right now. Can he?

A smug smile tugged on his lips. She gulped and her attention snapped back to his lips.

"Absolutely mine."

A throat clearing broke their eye connection. She tried to step from him nudging him but he stood like a statue still glancing at her. She gulped, eyeing him. He gripped her more into his side and skimmed a cold finger over her opened back. She was shivering from the cold, a dreadful pleasure. Her scent lingered in the air and intertwined with his mint and citrus one.

Neha smirked watching her sister in distress and the man who was staring at her like she is the only person in this room.

"Advik are you aware of the fact that we are in my parent's house?"

Nina hissed low and glared at him. He was unwavering and unbothered and bored at first but now he seems calm, too calm. The calmness in his face is intimidating.

"Advik, how are you? Please be seated"

Neha came and Sera followed behind. Sera waved her tiny hands at Advik and the puppy in her arms.

"We were leaving, Neha. Right, darling?"

She shuddered, and nodded, blowing a heavy breath. Attempting to ignore the splayed hand on her lower back and the finger in the hollow of her waist is an epic fail.

"Have a great night and Enjoy yourselves."

Neha grinned as her sister glared and mouthed her to shut up.

"Sure we will."

Advik smirked back, eyeing Nina as she ignored his lingering stare and walked out of the foyer.

There will be a long night.

A/N:

The next will be uploaded within a few hours. And Things will get a little steamy and a glimpse of the dark side of Nina. So many secrets yet to find.

If you want an update Vote fast.

I know I'm late😁

Are you liking the story? Don't worry about revenge. I'm making it sweet before getting dirty😈

*evil laugh*

Don't forget to_, _and _

Love ya'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 235 10
Revenge can be a lot dangerous if love is involved in it. Because people often mistake recognizing the nasty entities behind the facade of love. The...
766K 46.6K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
32K 2.1K 60
"We were forced to marry!", He growled at me. "But now we are married! Our destinies are intertwined forever! You cannot just call it false!", I shou...
7.7K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...