My Mind And Them (Completed)

By Ngqavu

Read My Mind And Her first. Delilah's story. (Her journey leading up to why she was sent to the mental facili... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Charison
Author's Note

Chapter 23

129 8 0
By Ngqavu

Me, mommy and Andrea were at the coffee shop. I was having waffles and a milkshake, mommy had green tea and Andrea had a coffee.

"How did the court day go?" Mommy asked Andrea.

I took a bite of my waffle and I quickly swallowed it because I didn't like the taste. Pancakes are better than waffles.

"It went well. Zariah didn't go to prison so that's a plus." Andrea laughed.

"Prison?" Mommy asked as I took the chocolate syrup.

"Yeah she killed someone trying to defend me. The judge gave her 4 years in the mental facility that she was in before."

I poured the syrup all over the waffles.

"She's one brave girl and that's a lot of syrup." I looked at mommy and she was looking at me.

I looked at Andrea and she was looking at me. I put the syrup down then drank my milkshake.

"So is she in the mental facility now?" Mommy asked Andrea while drinking her tea.

"Yeah."

"Do you think it will be a good idea to send Delilah there? I was never keen on this whole therapy thing so I don't know if sending her there will do her any good." Mommy said.

I ate a waffle and I smiled. They tasted so good with the syrup. I mostly tasted the chocolate but that's what made it nice.

"Trust me, it will help her get through any trauma that she has endured in her life and the facility Zariah is in, is one of the most trusted facility in our area."

Mommy took a sip of her tea then nodded.

"Let me speak to my husband first and then take it from there. "

"If you need any help with the process, I'm right here." Andrea smiled.

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

I just sat and ate my waffles while they continued talking about their lives. Andrea offered to buy me more waffles and mommy allowed her to buy me more.

I loved Andrea. Zariah is so lucky to have such a nice mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 791 62
Delilah. A 21 Year old girl who has always had such a difficult life. With her mother passing away when she was younger and her father in prison, D...
20K 526 34
Trigger warning (self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thought, depression) What happens when Delilah is adopted by o2l? Can she be saved from the d...
316K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
135K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...