A family is forever (Five Har...

By Avengergirl99

"A family is forever" In which where number Five and number Eight have two kids while they are stuck in the a... More

Cast of Part One
0. Introduction
1. The backstory
2. The bank robbery
3. The apocalypse
4. Travel to 2019
5. The Academy
6. The tour and the funeral
7. Griddy's Doughnuts
8. The eye
9. Ellie the mannequin
10. Patience
11. Drunk
12. Equations
13. The Handler
14. The day that wasn't
15. Harold Jenkins
16. Looking for aunt Vanya
17. Time to move on
18. The White Violin
Cast of part Two.
0. Introduction
19. Back where we started
20. A family reunion
21. The Frankel Footage
22. Sound Waves
24. The gala and the first kiss
25. Reunion
26. Hanging out with uncle and aunts
27. Offering a deal
28. A light supper
29. Γ–ga FΓΆr Γ–ga
30. You lied to me
31. The seven stages
32. 743
33. Two Fives
34. Battle this out together
35. The battle
36. The end of something
Book 2 is out!

23. The Majestic 12

178 7 0
By Avengergirl99

"Courage is standing up for what is right, even when you're terrified"

---

"You want me to protect Five?" Lila asked as her and The Handler was eating pancakes while Peter was sitting next to Lila, poking to his pancake with a fork.

"It's not that complicated, honey" The Handler said "If anyone deserves to die, it's him" Lila said "That's true, but--" "The most wanted man in the Commission" Lila said, cutting The Handler off.

"Yes" The Handler said "Now you want me to protect him" Lila said "That's correct" The Handler said "After everything he's done to you? He's the reason you got demoted" Lila said "Be that as it may...he's worth more to me alive" The Handler said before she poured herself some wine in her glass.

"If you want to kill somebody why don't you kill Diego?" she asked and Lila shook her head "No" she said "You sure? I think it'll make you feel better" The Handler said "Nah" Lila said before taking a bite of her pancake.

"Suit yourself. Pass me more syrup, will you?" The Handler asked and Lila grabbed the syrup before she poured some syrup on The Handler's pancakes.

The Handler looked over at Peter who was poking to his pancake with a fork.

"What is wrong with you now?" she asked "Nothing" he replied "Come on, I can see that something is bothering you" The Handler said "He is just mad cause I kicked his ass again" Lila said "No, I'm not" Peter snapped at her as he snapped his head at her "Then what is the matter?" The Handler asked.

"I just don't understand" he said as he let go of his fork causing it to land on the table with a clattering sound "You sent me here, so I could get close to Hope, win over her trust" he said "So? Is something wrong with that?" The Handler asked "No, is just I don't understand, why did you sent Lila, I told you I got this. I don't need a babysitter" Peter said as he looked at The Handler "You would be lost without me, little bro" Lila said as she ruffled his hair.

"Stop that" Peter said as he push her arm away and she smiled "Come on, you used to love when I do it" she said as she tried to do it again "Yeah, but I'm not seven anymore" Peter said as he push the arm away again.

"I know you don't, but I sent Lila so I would have two people on the inside" The Handler said before she looked back at Peter "By the way, how is it going with her, building up her trust yet?" she asked "Is going fine, her dad don't trust or like me" he replied "Well, Five has trust issues, they all have" The Handler said "Tell me about it" Peter said "So have you convince her about joining The Commission?" The Handler asked "Not yet, we haven't mentioned it yet and now with her mom back--" "Wait what" The Handler said as she looked at Peter "Liz is with them?" she asked "Yeah, so I think your plan went down, there is no way Hope and Aaron are coming with us, not as long as both their parents are with them" Peter said.

"Well, that's the way it must be, but you still need to get closer to Hope. I need her and Aaron" The Handler said "Yeah, yeah, I know. She trust and like me, so it wouldn't be long now" Peter said "It does take long, it have already taking you four months" Lila said and Peter snapped his head at her "Well, at last I'm not playing with my mission, I play professional" he said "Are you saying I'm not professional?" Lila asked and Peter rise his eyebrow while sending her smirk smile "You little shit" Lila said as she grits her teeth "You bitch" Peter said as the two was sending each other a death glare "Kids, be nice, we are all a family here" The Handler said before she looked at Peter "Why have it taking so long?" she asked and Peter looked at her.

"Hope is a smart and tough girl, she is careful" he said with a small smile "You have not falling in love with her?" The Handler asked as she noticed the smile on Peter's face and Peter's smile disappeared before he looked at her "No. Of course not" he said as he shook his head "Good, 'cause I can't have that" The Handler said "But it is my first time going solo. My first real big mission, so of course is taking time. So please give me more time. Don't punishes me for this going slow" Peter said "I wouldn't. Don't worry. Take your time" The Handler said "Thanks mom" he said as he breathed out in relief "But not too much time, remember time is limited here" The Handler said and Peter nodded.

"By the way, I ran into some trouble at the asylum, during the escape" Lila said as The Handler poured some more syrup on her pancakes "These three blond guys. Total cowboys" Lila said and The Handler froze for a second before looking at Lila "They're here already?" she asked "Wait, you know those freaks?" Lila asked "Commission muscle. Triplets. Like Huey, Dewey, and Louie, only a little more meshugahs" The Handler said "You sent them?" Lila asked.

"Of course I did" The Handler answered "Why? They nearly killed me" Lila said "Lucky them" Peter mumbled under his breath.

"Well, they have to make it look good. Right? Otherwise, people might suspect that we're working together" The Handler said "So they know Peter and I are on the job?" Lila asked "It's all a performance. Look, if they wanted you dead, you would've been long gone by now, little one" The Handler said "You need to stop calling me that" Lila said "Aww" The Handler said before getting up "Listen to me" she said as she walked over to Lila "No one is trying to kill you" she said as she stroke Lila down the cheek "We're all working towards the same goal" she said "Which is?" Peter asked "Well, that's the thing about the Commission, isn't it? Some things just don't make sense... until they do" The Handler said before she brushed Lila's bangs "I like the fringe" she said before she patted Lila on the head.

"Protect Number Five at all costs" The Handler to Lila before she looked at Peter "And protect Hope and Aaron at all cost" she said and Peter and Lila glanced at each other.

---

Luther was laying in his bed as he grunt softly "Luther?" Vanya asked as she was holding a towel "Allison?" Luther asked weakly and she began opening his eyes to see Vanya.

"Sorry to disappoint" Vanya said with a smile "Here. For your face" she said as she handed him a towel.

"Do you need a pillow or...an...an aspirin?" she asked "Wait, uh...why are you here, Vanya?" he asked "You're my brother. I mean, apparently" she said and chuckled "Five found you" he said "Yeah, him, Liz and their kids. They're downstairs waiting with the car. Said you're be better off alone" she said while he was groaning softly as he sat up.

"Yeah. He's an asshole" she said "Such an asshole" she said and sat down next to him "Right?" he said "Right" she said and they both chuckled.

"How much did they tell you?" he asked "Um. Well, they filled in some gaps. Uh eight children, a talking chimpanzee...a very warm and cuddly father. An apocalypse" she said "They told you about that, huh?" he asked "Well, not all of it. Because I think there's something they left out. About me" she said "Huh" he said "What caused the apocalypse?" she asked "You did" he answered and she looked down "But not alone. I was part of it. I mean, we all were" he said "How?" she asked "Uh, you got angry, lost control, and you...blew up the moon. It slammed into Earth, wiping out everything" he said.

Then the door slammed opened and Jack Ruby rushed in "Why the hell did you throw that fight?" he asked angry "Jack" Luther said, getting up.

"Answer me!" Jack shouted "Sorry...I had a bad night" Luther answered "Bad night, you son of a bitch? You could take that chump's head off in your sleep!" Jack shouted before he grabbed Luther's shirt, pressing him against the wall "I owe a lot of money right now. Luther, to people that can make things very hard on me!" he shouted "Leave him alone!" Vanya said "Shut up and mind your business!" Jack shouted at her.

"Jack, look...I'm sorry. All right? I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise. Okay?" Luther said "I treated you...like a son" Jack said "Jack, come on" Luther said "No. You and me...we're done" Jack said and let go of him "Jack, please" Luther said but Jack just turned around before leaving.

"Luther?" Vanya asked "Would you, uh...just get out, please?" he asked "Well, I don't mind staying, and I have some more questions" Vanya said.

But Luther let out a shout before he punched the bricked wall, making a hole.

Luther looked outside to see Five, Ellie, Hope and Aaron with their backs leaning against the car.

Five had his arms crossed over his chest as him and Hope leaned forward a bit while they narrowed their eyes to look at the hole that Luther had made. They shook their head with a smile while letting out a softly chuckled.

Vanya nodded before leaving.

---

"Well, that clearly went well" Five said as Vanya walked past them a little fast "You ready to go?" Hope asked as the four follow Vanya who was walking towards the car.

"I'm going back to the farm" Vanya said "Hey" Five said, as he started running to catch up with her "Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya" he said as they caught up to her "Remember, we need to stick together" Aaron said as they got to the car and Vanya turned to the four.

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" she asked and Five to let out a scoffed before he looked back at the wall "Stupid" he muttered as Vanya grabbed the handle "Were you even gonna tell me?" she asked as she turned to Five and he turned to her "You know what? In my defense, no. All right?" Five said as he leaned towards Vanya, putting his hands in his pockets "And you can blame me? When you...you get angry, shit blows up" he said.

"Great" Vanya said with a nod "Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" she asked before she got into the car and closed the door "A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the--" he said and he let out a sigh before he knocked on the window as Vanya put the key in the car.

Five sighed as Vanya rolled down the window "The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready" he said "I can't help you four. I don't even know who I am" Vanya said "You're our sister" Five and Ellie said as Vanya started the engine "Your aunt" Hope and Aaron said "And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are" Five said "Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me" Vanya said as she pressed on the gas "No, that's not how it work--!" Five shouted after her as she drove away.

Ellie, Five and Hope let out a sigh as they watched Vanya drove away "So what now?" Aaron asked before Five turned to the building, looking up at the hole, to see Luther looking at them through the hole and he put his middle finger up.

Hope gave Luther the middle finger back "Why are you two doing that?" Aaron asked "Is like a greeting" Hope lied "Like Aloha?" Aaron asked "Yeah" Hope said and Aaron looked up at Luther "Aloha" he said with a smile as he gave Luther the middle finger but both Ellie and Five put down his hand while they shook their head.

Five then put his hands in his pockets and turned around "Wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted" he said before the four walked away.

---

"So, what, you four just let her go?" Diego asked as he was sitting on the couch while Lila was sitting next to him, changing the bandage on his stab wound while Peter was sitting on a chair next to the couch.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process" Five said as he walked behind the couch Diego and Lila was sitting on before stopping by a table "She'll come around. I know she will" Five said with a sigh and Ellie walked over to sit on a chair in front of the couch while Aaron sat down on the floor before he pulled out his sketchbook and started drawing and Hope sat down next to Peter before the two looked at each other with a smile.

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego asked "The Swedes?" Five said "Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?" Diego asked as Elliott came into the living room and handed Lila a mug of coffee before he put another mug of coffee on the table for Five.

"We don't" Five said "Mm, any idea who sent them?" Lila asked "Oh, I have my suspicions" Five said and sent Lila and Peter a trademark smirks as he picked up his mug from the table.

"But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, 'cause everything else depends on it" he said before he sat down on the chair next to Ellie.

"Which, for the record. I found him already" Diego said "And then let him go before we could have a meaningful conversation" Five said as he crossed his right leg over his left "Yeah, he stabbed me" Diego said "I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge" Five said causing Elliott, Aaron and Hope to let out a chuckled while Lila let out a laugh.

"Good one" Lila said, putting her hand out so Five could high five her making Five looked at Lila weirdly as he leaned forward.

"Idiot" Peter mumbled under his breath, highfive wasn't invented till 1977, during a baseball game which is why already there Lila blow her cover.

Five ignored Lila before he looked at Diego "Good thing Ellie and I know where Dad's gonna be tonight" he said before he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and he leaned more forward, giving it to Diego.

"Where'd you get this?" Diego asked "Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you" Five said and Diego let out sarcastically chuckled.

"'Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala'" Diego read out "Whoa, wait. Hoyt Hillenkoetter?" Elliott asked and the four looked at him "Are you serious?" he asked "You know him?" Five asked "We should go. Says there's gonna be a seafood tower" Lila said "I'm in" Peter said.

"No. Hillenkoetter is...is one of the Majestic Twelve" Elliott explained as he pointed at the invitation in Diego's hand.

"The hell is the Majestic Twelve?" Diego asked "What? It's a...a secret committee" Elliott said as he put down his mug before he walked over to a desk in the corner of the room.

"Uh, scientists, military, uh, deep state. No one know what they really do" he said as he went through the desk, searching through all the papers on the desk.

"Wait, so they're government?" Diego asked "Shadow government" Elliott said before he walked over to another desk "Yeah, Kennedy was the first president to try to push them into the light, but these guys are not to be trifled with" he said.

"Oh..." Elliott said before he pulled out a picture from a pile of papers "Oh, here we go. Ah, right here" he said and walked over to the others before he put the picture on the table and the others leaned forward to see the picture better "This, uh...Oh, right here" he said, pointing at the picture "That's Hoyt right there" he said "Huh" Five said as Diego let out a grunt and sigh as he sat up slowly.

"I only count 11" Lila said as she looked at the picture.

"Well, that's because they've only identified 11 so far" Elliott answered "Who's the twelfth?" Diego asked and Five looked at Diego with a raised eyebrow.

"I think we should go there" Ellie said "And we will" Five said before he looked at Elliott "Elliott, would you mind watching Aaron while we are gone?" he asked "No, not at all" Elliott said "Alright, good" Five said "No, I wanna come" Aaron said as he got up "No Aaron, I need you to stay here" Ellie said "No, I'm going with you guys. I want to come" Aaron said "Aaron" Five said "No, no" Aaron said as he shook his head "I can handle this, I'm not a scared stupid kid anymore. You promised we would stay together" Aaron said and the couple looked at each other "We have to take him with us, honey" Ellie said "You are right" Five said before he looked back at Aaron "Alright" he said and Aaron smiled "But you stay with me all the time, okay" Ellie said and Aaron nodded.

"Well, I better get dress" Hope said.

---

"What do you think?" Hope asked and Peter looked up before his eyes widened when he saw Hope.

Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a beautiful red dress "You look...Woah" he said "Is that good?" she asked and he smiled "You look beautiful" he said and she smiled "Thank you, you don't look so bad as well" she said with a smile and he smiled back.

Hope walked closer to Peter before she turned around "Would you zip me?" she asked as she moved her hair out of the way "Not at all" he said before he closed the zipper, she turned around before she looked at him.

"Are you two kissing?" Aaron asked which cause them to turn towards him "Not at all" Hope said "Come on, we are waiting" Aaron said and the three walked down.

"You look beautiful sweetheart" Ellie said as she was wearing a violet dress "Just like her mom" Five said "Thanks" Hope said with a smile "Our daughter first gala" Ellie said as a single tear of joy felled from her eyes while Five smiled proud "I wish it would have being under another circumstance" he said "Don't worry, when we have stop this and get back home, we will have plenty of time to go to parties" Hope said.

"How do I look mom?" Aaron asked "Handsome, like your dad" Ellie answered "You are going to be handsome man when you are older" Five said "Yep, and he has that from his dad" Ellie said as her and Five looked at each other with a smile.

"Come on, let's go" Diego said and the seven left the apartment.

"Not every family reunion has a happy ending"

A/N: Vote or comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.3K 29
π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“π’Šπ’† ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ after saving the world in 1963...
3.3K 165 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...
7K 58 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
2.8K 28 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...