The Emperor of Arcadia

By Darkdecade97

Jaune, is a "normal" student in Beacon, known as the Leader of Team JNPR to his friends and in Beacon, he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

7K 147 238
By Darkdecade97

The Royal Aircraft began making it's way to the Arc Family Mansion, Jaune just smiles seeing that he is home again and is eager to see his Mother and Sisters after months of being away. Once the Royal Aircraft landed in the Landing Pad, they were greeted with a Sqaud of Pratoriean Guards, as they made their way down. Jaune recognizes one of them, his name is Vitallion.

He goes up to him as Vitallion greets Jaune with a bow.

Vitallion: Your highness, welcome home.

Jaune: Sir Vitallion it is good to see you again.

Vitallion: To you as well, Jaune. You've grown the last time I saw you, you were still a boy and I was merely a Captain in the Arcadian Roman Army and now, I will be the leader of your personal guard. I hope to serve you well, your highness.

Jaune: And I know you will.

Vitallion: You Mother is waiting for you in her office, we will take Lie, Nora, and Qrow to the Lounge in the Mansion. She also requests Ozpin and James as well.

Jaune: Understood.

While Lie, Nora, and Qrow head to another part of the Mansion. Jaune, Ozpin, and Ironwood were led by the Pratoriean Guards to the Throne Room. Once they were there, they are greeted by Jaune's Mother, Juniper Arc, who is the Empress of Arcadia doing her usual work in her desk.

Juniper: Ah, you're here.

She stood up from her chair and approaches the 3, said three individuals bowed in her precense.

Juniper: Ozpin, Ironwood, I expected their werent any complications when you left?

Ozpin: Sadly their were, but not to the extent it jeopardizes Arcadia as a whole. One of Nicolas' pawns, Alistar, blurted about Jaune's transcripts being fake, the same can be said for Lie and Nora's.

Juniper: I don't see how that is a problem. Those 3 are strong, stronger than any Huntsmen or Huntress in Remnant, you witnessed those skills yourself Ozpin.

Ozpin: Indeed, but that is not the problem. The problem concerns the Students.

Ironwood: Let's just say their pride won't take this matter took kindly and will try to make an example out of those three.

Juniper: They can try, looking at the position of my son and his friends. The only thing that will be left of your Students, Ozpin, is a pile of ash.

Ozpin: Don't worry, once the truth has been revealed they won't be planning that anytime soon. But if there are those fools that wish to show harm to my Grandson.

Juniper: Or how Jaune and his Sisters call it, Grandson x Infinity, because of your original age. Isn't that right, Great x Infinity Grandfather?

Ozpin: Yes, yes, no need to remind me of how old I really am. Anyways, the Arcadian Royal Guard or any other Unit you will bring in Vale has full authorization to act on self-defence, should Jaune be attacked.

Ironwood: I will make sure they get arrested as well, we can not afford a war on the 4 Kingdoms.

Juniper: Yup, that is a very bad idea.

She now turns her attention towards Jaune, Juniper just gives her a smile but she can tell, Jaune is very nervous right now.

Juniper: Calm yourself, Jaune. I was like that when my Father told me I would take the Throne at your age. I was very nervous and sweating buckets. Ah, good times.

Jaune: Of course, Mother. It's just with what's going on right now, it will be a long journey ahead of us.

Juniper: Indeed it will be, but we will endure, like we always have. Now, I ask of you. What is your plan regarding the 4 Kingdoms, Ozpin informed me you plan to reveal ourselves to the Outsider's, right?

Jaune: Yes, Mother and here's what I have planned.

As Jaune placed a device on the table, he presses a button and a hologram popped up of the entirety of the 4 Kingdoms.

Jaune: My first step in establishing an alliance by revealing ourselves in the Vytal Festival, both Ozpin and Ironwood over here will convince the Vale Council to hold a large press conference where we will reveal the entirety of Arcadia as a whole.

Juniper: I see.

Jaune: I will also bring representatives from all over the globe. We need to show them that we are at a time of peace, that a multitude of races can be united. I know there are a lot of idiots in the 4 Kingdoms but that majority does not matter, once the Faunus see that we can be united, that is when I go to Menagerie.

The hologram now shows the entirety of Menagerie.

Jaune: I will go to Menagerie alongside the Arcadian Faunus Council, along with Adam, Eve and my battalion who are all Faunus. We will have talks with both Sienna and Ghira about an alliance and help make Menagerie into a state like the Faunus Kingdoms.

Juniper: And what of the White Fang? Even if we did say we accept equality and showed the strict laws of the Kingdoms. There will always be fools who are delusional

Jaune: That is where Adam comes into the picture. After all, since he is our spy in the White Fang, he has been keeping an eye on those that are loyal to him and him only, he is noting out those that have no interest in equality and are solely focus on the eradication of all life except Faunus.

Ironwood: And I suspect those that refuse will be arrested when he reveals himself or worse, have to be put down.

Ozpin: 'I know a certain Faunus won't agree with this plan. I hope she's doesn't interfere with this'

Jaune: Indeed. Adam will be the stepping stone to ensure a peaceful alliance with the Faunus, Eve will help out as well.

Juniper: What of Atlas? Knowing them, they will try some kind of business proposition to gain our lands. Which would be impossible as majority if not all of the lands in Arcadia are already owned by a multitude of factions and Kingdoms.

Ozpin: Indeed, if they try anything, the only thing left of the Kingdom is ashes.

Jaune: I have no concern for these Atlesians, everyone in Arcadia hates the very definition of Atlas and their kind. But they are willing to help Mantle, and it can be a big fuck you to Atlas that Mantle, the very city they left behind, became more powerful than them.

Ironwood: But there are still good people in Atlas, can we at least try to save them?

Jaune: I can, give me a list of names and I will grant them passage to Arcadia and a better life. After all, there are numerous Atlesians that removed their heritage and became Arcadians due to Atlas screwing them over and ruining their lives.

Ironwood: Indeed.

Juniper: What of Mistral and Vacuo?

Ozpin: The Mistral Council can be reasoned with and we can come with an understanding, the same can be said for Vacuo. The populace of Vacuo is our only issue.

Jaune: If it leads to numerous raids and attempts of thievery than our only choice is to rule them by force. I don't like it, but if it has to come to that, then so be it.

Ironwood: Sadly that's true, they do live in a mindset where the strong survive and the weak perish. Plus, they have a tendency to look down on everyone.

Ozpin: Indeed they do, Jaune what are your plans with Vale?

Jaune: Expose the Vale Council's corruption. Thanks to the efforts of the PAYDAY Gang, that I commissioned months ago, I have a full list of their crimes, it is so much that you can fill a whole truck with it. Lisa will help me expose them when I reveal Arcadia.

Ironwood: Wait, Lisa? As in Lisa Lavender, the news woman?

Jaune: Yes, she's an Arcadian and is eager to expose the Vale Council for their crimes. Plus if they try anything, we have this.

As Jaune had a Praetorian Guard step forward and hand him a folder. He gave the folder to Ozpin as he began reading the contents of it.

Ozpin: I see. I should've known.

Ironwood: What is it, Ozpin?

Ozpin: My Daughters we're the one to help establish the 4 Kingdoms. They did it in secret and had people everywhere, they made this document that allows all of Arcadia to regain control of said Kingdom if they find the current leadership unfit to rule. Even if they claim it is a document made long again, their are rules and regulations that state they can do so.

Jaune: And those same document are all at the Vaults of the Council Chambers. The Council never opened it because it is locked and only an Arcadian can open it.

Ironwood: I see. It prevents any of the Council from trying to use it for their own personal gain. Clever.

Juniper: Clever girl.

Jaune: Plus we know who had a hand in the events in the 4 Kingdoms, isnt that right Mother?

Juniper: Indeed, the Assassin Brotherhood. They are the main benefactors on how the 4 Kingdoms are formed, the same can be said for their enemies, the Templars.

Ozpin: And we still have access to the Animus, can you imagine if Atlas heard of that device?

Ironwood: Their greedy hands would want it for themselves.

Jaune: Anyways, now I know all of you have concerns about Beacon due to dickwad jr. revealing mine and my friends transcripts. Well, a video Lisa sent me gave me new ideas for plans.

Jaune presses a button as it now displays the VNN, with Lisa reporting breaking news.

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender coming to you live with breaking news. Due to the outrage of multiple Beacon Students regarding the falsified transcripts of 3 Students. The Vale Council has decided to speak with Ozpin about this matter, but due to him leaving for events we cannot disclose. Goodwitch agreed with the demands of the Vale Council and have now expelled any Student that doesn't fit the criteria the Vale Council has implemented.

Ozpin: What the hell kind of implementation did these idiots place on my Academy?

Lisa: The implementations are if any Student that has a low score in their grades or have only 2 to 3 Team members are to be expelled, effective immediately, no exceptions.

Ozpin: WHAT?! Wait a minute, but Nikos and the brat are two members only-wait a minute. Nevermind, I know what the Council has planned.

Juniper: They don't want to get rid of the Mistral Champion and placed her with another team, who's obviously Team RWBY for plot reasons.

Everyone: Yup.

Ironwood: But what exactly do you have planned, Jaune?

Jaune: I have my agents gathering all the expelled students. From the data I gathered from the security cams, majority of them are those that didn't join in the whining of my transcripts. These people were shunned by the Students of Beacon as well, majority of them are mediocre in fighting and are Faunus who get bullied, then there are those who's talents aren't suited for fighting but for other purposes. I will use them to create a new unit in Arcadia that will recruit the people of the 4 Kingdoms, showing an alliance is capable.

Juniper: I see, I agree with that. But you need to keep an eye on them incase they try anything Jaune.

Jaune: Of course.

Juniper: Good. Now then, Jaune. You will head back to your room while we prepare for your coronation tonight. We will have a lot of work to do and I expect you to ready.

Jaune: Of course Mother. You can count on me!

Juniper: I know I will.

They all watch as Jaune exits the Office as Juniper leans forward to talk about another topic.

Juniper: Now then, Ozpin. What plans do we have regarding Salem, eh?

Jaune continues his trek to his room, with his Maids and Bulter bowing and greeting him as he passes them, the same can be said for the Guards. When he reaches his room, he hears a familiar voice calling out to him.

???: Well, look do we have here. It seems the new emperor is finally back in Town.

Jaune looks to the voice that called for him and smirks, it's good to see his old friends again. The MANTIS Squadron. The name stands for Massively Augmented Neo-Tech Integrated Soldiers. It's members are as follows, their leader, Kevin Kaslana - Ranking: I - Deliverance

Elysia - Ranking: II - Ego

Aponia - Ranking: III - Disciple

Eden - Ranking: IV - Gold

Vill-V - Ranking: V - Helix

Kaplas - Ranking: VI - Decimation

Su - Ranking: VII - Bodhi

Sakura - Ranking: VIII - Setsuna

Kosma - Ranking: IX - Daybreak

Mobius - Ranking: X - Infinity

Griseo - Ranking: XI - Stars

Hua - Ranking: XII - Vicissitude

Felis - Ranking: XIII - Reverie

Jaune goes up to Kevin and greeted him with a firm handshake.

Kevin: It seems your time in Beacon hasnt change your strenght, judging by the grip. How bad was it trying to act weak?

Jaune: Bad, but the act Cardin and I did, worked. Everyone really bought it.

Elysia: And it looks like you're still handsome as ever Jaune.

Eden: Elysia, don't try anything. He already has a fiancé.

Hua: Indeed, and we must show him the upmost respect as he will be crowned Emperor of all of Arcadia.

Jaune: Enough of that, Hua. You know I'm not too keen when it comes to formalities, but when it comes to events, yeah you can do that. So, what are you guys doing here anyway?

Su: Well, Jaune. You are looking at your new protection squad?

Jaune: What?

Kevin: What Su means is, your Mother assigned your entire Battalion to be your Elite Guard, besides the Royal Guard, we will also be assisting you with missions around Arcadia and now the 4 Kingdoms.

Kosma: And I'm eager to know what are your plans when it comes to the 4 Kingdoms.

Eden: We know the people will stand with you, but the 4 Kingdoms. We know what kind of people, the Outsiders are.

Jaune: I know, come on. Let's talk about this in my room.

He opens the door and ushers MANTIS Squadron inside his room.

Elysia: Speaking of which, I just realized that Violet is your fiancé, then that means once you get married she will now earn the title of Empress of Arcadia.

Vill-V: Yup, and it would have been the same if Jaune decided to date any one of us.

Jaune: Shut up, stop reminding me that I should have went with the Harem route.

Elysia: But Jaune, Himeko always said it's the best route. I know you wanted it.

Jaune: No. I. Didn't. And I don't want my penis to get destroyed. Do you know how many women are in the battalion?!

Kevin: A lot.

Kaplas: So are leaving for the 4 Kingdoms after you get crowned Emperor?

Jaune: Not yet, I will still have to get representatives to join us for the trip back to Vale.

Hua: I see what you are planning, you want to show to the 4 Kingdoms that unity and equality can be possible with a multitude of races.

Kaplas: But you know there are those idiots from the White Fang and the racists in the 4 Kingdoms that will refuse this kind of equality.

Felis: Then they get arrested, plain and simple. If they do that in Arcadia it's jail time for them. The minute they hear those kind of rules are implemented in Arcadia, they'll think twice doing it in the 4 Kingdoms.

Su: And what of Atlas? We know they are the kind of people that refuse equality and even unity. They'll try something.

Hua: Especially Jacques, but I know you have plans for that right Jaune?

Jaune: Indeed I do, Willow, Klein, Ironwood, and Clover are hard at work getting every single crime that Jackass has done and it's pilling up let me tell you.

Kevin: Oh yeah, I remember one of those missions. Where they infiltrated a SDC Mine to rescue the Faunus and steal some Dust Crystals that Jacques is keeping secret. 

Jaune: Yup, I still remember the footage Jade showed me regarding that raid and it makes me laugh everytime at what Clover had to do to protect his identity.

Flashback

In one of the SDC Dust Mines, a squad of Arcadians are running to the Aircrafts as they attached the harness to one of crates, Jacques top secret Dusts. The Aircraft began pulling it up.

Clover: Hurry up, SDC Guards are heading in!

Arcadian Special Forces: We're already set, just buy us time to book it!!

Clover: You got it. Do you mind helping me in this situation?

The Arcadian Special Forces Soldier nods as Clover went up to the entrance of the SDC Mine and nods to the soldier. The Soldier shoots Clover in the left thigh, he falls to the floor in pain as he holds his thigh. From there he sees the SDC Guard aiming their weapons at him as he brought out his Scroll.

Clover: Clover Ebi, Ace-Ops! I got this covered!

SDC Officer: Detain this man.

Clover: Fuck you! I should detain you! I just took a bullet for my Kingdom!!

Flashback Ends

Jaune: His luck did help him but it caused him pain.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door as Jaune went up to open it and came face to face with his personal maid, Sayoko Shinozaki.

Alongside her is a man that Jaune knew his entire life. When he was a child he was a Captain of the Royal Guard that always protected Jaune and his Sisters, and now he will be the General of Jaune's Army and will swore his full loyalty to Jaune Arc, this man is Jeremiah Gottwald

Jaune: Ah, Jeremiah. It's good to see you again!

Jeremiah: To you as well, your highness

Kevin: Hello, Orange Boy.

Jeremiah: Hello Kevin.

Jaune: So what brings you here?

Sayoko: We are here to inform you to get prepared for your coronation. In a matter of hours you will be crowned the Emperor of Arcadia and we need you to be ready, Jaune?

Jaune: And my sisters?

Jeremiah: Their coronation will come in the following days as compared to them, you lead the whole of Arcadia while they lead the continents. This day is special to the Arcadians and you know it.

Jaune: Indeed it will be. Now then, shall we?

Jaune nods as Jeremiah and Sayoko led him to one of the changing rooms in the Arc Family Mansion. The Maids are outfitting Jaune with his robes, these are the robes that were tailored made for him, they were to be worn when his time of taking the Throne has come.

And that time is now.

Jaune: I won't get used to this. To think I would take the Throne now.

???: Don't worry Jaune, your sisters will say the same thing as well.

He looks to the entrance of the changing room and sees Aya Winchester, who is the older sister of Cardin and is the General of the Royal Guard. He also sees Gretchen Rainart, the older sister of Hazel Rainart, she is a Commander of the Royal Guard. They can be seen wearing their ceremonial Royal Guard armor, this armor is worn during special occasions involving events related to the Emperors, Empress, Kings, and Queens of Arcadia.

Jaune: Hello Aya, Gretchen it seems you're both looking quite good in that uniform.

Gretchen: Thanks Jaune.

Aya: Stow it, Jaune. Are you ready for your coronation?

Jaune: Indeed I am, how many are watching?

Aya: All of Arcadia, plus your entire family has gathered all at the Castle.

Gretchen: Yup, even the Sectors away from Remnant Space are watching this moment as well. 

Aya: We are setting up the final preparations and then you will be crowned Emperor of Arcadia.

Jaune nods and began looking out at the window, he sees the beautiful city, the city and Kingdom that he will rule in a matter of hours.

Jeremiah: Aya, Gretchen, they're calling for us.

Aya: Of course. I'll see you later, Jauney-boy.

Jaune watches as Aya, Gretchen, and Jeremiah take their leave as he waits for the moment of triumph.

Timeskip

It is now the time of a new age in Arcadia, in the Arc Castle, the first Castle built during Arcadia's History, this place serves as an important part of Arcadia history and beginning. And today, a new ruler will rise and lead the next generation of Arcadians.

The Halls are filled to the brim with Arcadians, the entire Arc Family is there as this is an important day for them. Next are the multiple leaders of the factions and many Kingdoms of Arcadia, all have gathered to welcome the new Emperor with open arms and to show a sign of unity among the multiple races of the Kingdom.

Inside and outside the Arc Castle are an army of guards, tasked with protecting the entire castle. Even if Nicolas is in the 4 Kingdoms, his people may still linger in Arcadia and they are taking extreme measures to prevent any disruptions from happening at all cost.

All across Arcadia, the coronation is being shown live to all the citizens of Arcadia. All of them eager to see their new Emperor.

Inside the audience area, Ozpin, Ironwood, and Qrow are talking about the events that will unfold soon.

Qrow: This place sure is busy.

Ironwood: Indeed, it is a special day in Arcadia's History as a new Emperor will take the Throne.

Ozpin: And it will the first time in years that Arcadia will finally reveal themselves to the 4 Kingdoms.

Qrow: Which I still think is problematic. Look, I know Ruby and Yang love their home, but with all of this coming to the 4 Kingdoms. You know the kind of shit they have there, they'll use this opportunity to their advantage and it will lead to chaos.

Ozpin: We know, and that is why it is our job to help Jaune in this obstacle. There will be problems along the way and we need to be there for him.

Qrow: What about Salem?

Ozpin: What about her? She can't do anything, plus we have spies everywhere. We will know her every move and even if she thinks she is winning we are one step ahead of her.

Ironwood: Our only concern is Nicolas, Salem doesn't know Arcadia that well but Nicolas does. She will no doubt use that to her advantage and with the Grimm Kingdom on our side, even with her armies, she can't beat their power.

Ozpin: And more of our other allies as well.

Qrow: That's a one-sided massacre if I ever saw one. But I got to wonder what's the kid thinking of right now. With all of this happening, he is surely freaking out right now.

Ozpin: Don't worry Qrow, Jaune is ready for this.

Jaune: I don't think I'm ready for this!!

Jaune is in the main room of the Arc Castle and is freaking our right now. Sayoko is trying to calm him down.

Sayoko: Calm down Jaune, I thought you said you were ready for this?

Jaune: I was, but then the minute we went here, I wasn't.

He began walking to the window and began calming down and trying to motivate himself for what's to come. Sayoko just sighs and hears knocking on the door. She walks up to it and opens the door, she is met with Violet Evergarden, Jaune's fiancée.

Sayoko: Ah, Violet. What brings you here?

Violet: Just came here to see Jaune before the event. Speaking of which, where is he?

Sayoko: He's right there.

She looks and sees Jaune trying to calm himself down.

Violet: How long has he been like this?

Sayoko: A couple of minutes or so, I'll let you handle this.

Violet nods as Sayoko leaves the room. Violet walks up to Jaune and places a hand on his shoulder, Jaune looks and sees his fiancée smiling lovingly at him.

Violet: It seems I have to be the sucker to deal with your problems again, Jaune.

Jaune: Come on, Violet, give me a break. You know this event is big. Plus, you would do the same in our wedding.

Violet: No I won't.

Jaune: Yes you will.

Violet: Fine and the same can be said for you. I can picture you crying your eyes out while I walk down the aisle.

Jaune: Yeah that will happen for sure.

Both of them shared a laugh as Violet places her hand on Jaune's cheek. He holds her hand as the two stare at each other.

Violet: I know it's a lot to take in, but this day would have come either way, but I'm here for you, we're all here for you. You're not in this alone.

Jaune: I know. It's just-I never expected this day would come you know.

Violet: Yup, the same can be said for everyone else.

Jaune: But with you by my side, we can do this together.

Violet: Just remember, Jaune. I will always be there for you, as your teammate, your partner, your Empress, and.......your wife.

Both of them smiled and gave each other and loving kiss.

Violet: I love you.

Jaune: I know.

Liam coughed to get the two's attention and both of them just blushed red.

Liam: Sorry to ruin the touching moment, but it's time Jaune.

Jaune: Of course, Grandpa.

Jaune says his goodbye to Violet as Liam began fixing Jaune up for his special day.

Liam: I'm proud of you, Jaune. Remember, the entire Arc Family is with you and will guide you every step of the way.

Jaune: I understand, and thank you Grandfather.

Both Liam and Jaune shared a hug. After that, he led Jaune to the Ceremonial Hall where the Coronation will take place.

In the Ceremonial Hall, hundreds of citizens all pile up in the chambers as they await the moment Jaune is now crowned Emperor of Arcadia. They hear the doors open as a battalion of Royal Guards began marching to the center of the Hall. Once they reached the center they all faced towards each other and stood in attention.

From there Juniper enters the Ceremonial Hall alongside her are the Elder Arcs as they began walking to the center, each of the Royal Guard raises their swords high up as they walk past them. Juniper was the first to reach the center as she stood in front of the Sword on the Stone, alongside a couple of artifacts that show you are the Emperor or Empress of Arcadia.

The rest of the Elder Arcs stood to the side alongside the Royal Guard, where Aya and Jeremiah are. Juniper nods and they began the Ceremony. The sound of the trumpets can be heard as the doors were open yet again, now revealing to be Jaune Arc himself.

He began walking forward as he passes by the Royal Guards that raise their sword high and stand at attention. Jaune reaches the center where he gave a nod to his Mother as they begin.

Juniper: We stand today, a glorious moment in Arcadia's History where a new ruler will usher the next generation of Arcadians to it's bright future.

As Juniper walks to the center, she opens a large chest. Inside, she grabs two items from it, a Scepter that has a 4 Jewels placed on it, these 4 represent the 4 Founders of Arcadia, the color each representing them. Blue for Apricity, Red for Aurora, Green for Aurelia, and Yellow for Anastasia.

Next is the Crown of Arcadia, this crown symbolizes Arcadia itself, many generations have worn this crown and have led Arcadia through it's victories and defeats.

And now it will go to a new ruler.

Juniper: Jaune Arc please step forward and place your hand on the sword. For at this very moment, all of Arcadia will follow you until the day you die.

Jaune nods and walks to the sword. He grabs the hilt of the sword as an enormous of power engulfed him, he uses all his might to pull the sword out of the stone, and he does. He raises it high up in the air, with everyone in the Ceremonial Hall all clapping for him.

After that, he placed the sword by his waist and faces his Mother. She gestured her to kneel. Juniper walks towards Jaune and hands over the Scepter as he holds it in his right hand. Jaune turns around facing the people of Arcadia as Juniper places the Crown on his head.

Juniper: As of this moment, you will lead the people of Arcadia from then on until the day you die. We will pledge our loyalty to you as you will lead us through many trials and we will stand by your side until the very end. 

The Royal Guards began doing formations all around the Ceremonial Hall as they are now facing Jaune Arc, he sees both Jeremiah and Aya standing by his left and facing the crowd.

Juniper: Ladies and Gentlemen, and all of Arcadia. I present to you, our new Emperor! Jaune Arc!

Aya: Three cheers for his majesty the Emperor!! Hip, hip!

Everyone: Hooray!

Aya: Hip, hip!

Everyone: Hooray!

Then Jeremiah stood in front and began addressing the crowd.

Jeremiah: ALL HAIL JAUNE!!

Inside the Ceremonial Hall, the citizens all cheer for Jaune, and the same can be said for all those outside in the cities of Arcadia watching this live. As they all cheer for their new Emperor. 

Everyone: ALL HAIL JAUNE!! ALL HAIL JAUNE!!

Jaune sees all the cheering at him and just gives off a smirk, a certain power in him made his eyes glow red. 

For today, the Emperor of Arcadia will lead the new generation of Arcadians to a bright future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
9.4K 252 6
Jaune Arc was known to many in the Kingdom known as Arcadia, a Land filled to the brim with different Races, Species, Cities, Factions, Magic, Creatu...
7.2K 161 5
Jaune Arc was betrayed by everyone in his world as they tormented him. In his previous life he was an orphan losing his loving mother and sisters to...
94.2K 2.1K 19
Jaune Arc was known as the Faker of Beacon, the Weakest Student of Beacon, and the Disgrace Son of the Arcs. Betrayed, Forgotten, Abandonded, Disowne...