๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

protective

3.3K 223 67
By ot7_bang_tan

Jungkook turned off the stove and quickly went out of the kitchen when he heard a loud thud and his eyes widened when he saw yoongi on the floor near the stairs.

"Hyung! You alright?" He helped him to get up and asked softly.

"Y-yeah" yoongi said nodding but his eyes were teary.

Jungkook's blood boiled when he saw kihyun who was just standing dusting his clothes.
"How dare you to call him an idiot!!?" He growled at him.

Kihyun flinched from sudden shout. He looked at jungkook and saw his angry face.

"It w-was my mistake kookie" yoongi mumbled while quickly wiping the tear which rolled down on his cheek.

"But still he shouldn't have called you that!!" Jungkook said with venom in his voice. Nobody can hurt his yoonkitty, neither physically nor verbally.

"What happened?"

Kihyun gulped when he saw namjoon coming downstairs. If jungkook is this much angry then what about namjoon?

"Nothing happened namjoon, I j-just bumped into him" yoongi said looking at namjoon who got worried hearing that.

"Did you got hurt anywhere?" Namjoon asked checking yoongi for any injury.

"I am completely fine namjoon" yoongi said.

Namjoon hummed then looked at jungkook who was looking furious.
"Kook? What happened?" He asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said straight
"Hyung if he is going to stay here then tell him to stay in his limits"

Namjoon looked at kihyun who was looking at jungkook with hatred look.

"Kookie it's okay, I said it's my mis-" yoongi shut his mouth when namjoon signalled him to stay quiet and asked to jungkook
"Why are you saying this kook?

"He called yoonkit- yoongi hyung an idiot" jungkook said Clearing his throat.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at kihyun while asking
"Really?"

"It just slipped out from my mouth namjoon, I didn't mean it" kihyun said in a little shaking voice.

Namjoon stayed quiet for a minute then said to yoongi
"Hyung you go"

Yoongi knew that namjoon will surely say something to kihyun. He wanted to say something but one strict look of namjoon made him go from there.

"Now listen one thing clearly kihyun" namjoon turned his head towards kihyun and said in authoritative tone.

"I apologise for tha-" kihyun was cut off by namjoon.

"No! Listen to me clearly!! I can bear anything but if you hurt him even a little then I will forget that you are his close friend!!"

"He still think of you as his best friend but you are not right?" Jungkook said standing with his arms crossed.

"Jungkook I know you have a problem with me but it doesn't mean that you will say whatever you want! He is my best friend and will always be!!" Kihyun said angrily.

"Oh really? Then why did you called him childish in hospital!! Do you even know how much that one word affected him!?" Jungkook said back angrily.

"I was just joking at that Time!" Kihyun said.

"Then let me tell you that your fucking stupid joke had hurt my brother!!" Jungkook said almost yelling.

Kihyun was now a little scared. He didn't imagine this reaction from them.

"kook calm down" namjoon tried to calm jungkook.

"But hyung how dare he to call him that!!?" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook! Hyung must be hearing your voice and you know he must be getting scared right?" Namjoon said.

Jungkook calmed himself when he thought about yoongi.

"Now go and see what is he doing" namjoon said.

"But h-" jungkook was cut off by namjoon's calm voice

"I'll talk to him and I promise to you that this will not happen again alright? Now go"

"Okay" jungkook said then went upstairs.

He saw yoongi sitting on the bed silently while holding the chocolate bar in his hand.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi flinched and quickly got up from the bed.
"S-sorry" he apologized.

"Why are you saying sorry huh? You did nothing wrong" jungkook said going towards him.

Yoongi was biting his lip while looking down.

"Hey yoonkitty, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked softly standing infront of him.

"That was my fault kookie, I was hurriedly coming here and bumped into him" yoongi said now starting to cry.

Jungkook embraced him in his arms and Said
"I know that"

"Then why did you talk to him like that?" Yoongi asked placing his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"Because he said that word to you" jungkook said rubbing his back.

"It's okay, I didn't felt bad" yoongi said while sniffling.

"But I did felt angry because nobody can say anything bad to my precious brother" jungkook said breaking the hug and kissing yoongi's nose.

Yoongi giggled and kissed jungkook's cheek who smiled.

"Love you kookie" Yoongi said also smiling.

Jungkook stroked his cheek and asked
"How much?"

Yoongi thought for a minute then said
"Umm i think I love you just like I love my chocolate"

Jungkook chuckled at that and said
"Really? You love me this much?"

Yoongi nodded many times then asked
"You don't like kihyun right?"

Jungkook smile faded hearing that and he said in a low voice
"It's not like that"

"You always behave different with him,why?" Yoongi asked now opening his chocolate.

"Because he doesn't behave in the same way with you like you do with him" jungkook said looking at yoongi who was now focused on his chocolate.

Hearing this, Yoongi looked at him and asked
"What do you mean?"

"I am noticing his behavior towards you since we met him and I can say this clearly that his intentions are not good hyung" jungkook said who then saw yoongi's expression changing to a sad one.

"B-but he is my best friend kookie, why are you saying this?" Yoongi asked in a sad voice.

"Hey don't be sad yoonkitty" jungkook quickly comforted. He sat down on the bed and pulled Yoongi on his lap.

"What do you mean by b-bad intentions?" Yoongi asked sitting on jungkook's lap sideways.

"I also don't know but I will find it soon, you trust me right?" Jungkook asked softly.

Yoongi nodded with a pout.

"Don't pout my fluff ball, let's eat the chocolate yeah?" Jungkook said changing the topic.

"You also want?" Yoongi asked now pouting more.

Jungkook nodded while internally cooing at his hyung's big pout.

"But if we will eat this chocolate then my love for you will decrease right?" Yoongi said with a serious face.

Jungkook made a surprised face and said
"Omg really? Then we shouldn't eat this chocolate"

"Yeah I was also going to say this, I will hide this chocolate somewhere so that nobody will eat it okay?" Yoongi said getting up from jungkook's lap.

"Yeah great idea but where will we hide this? Let's just put it back in my drawer ok? Give it to me" jungkook said also getting up from the bed.

Yoongi looked at the chocolate then said to jungkook
"Umm no I think I should go and hide it somewhere else, in a very secret place"

"Ok then go and hide it fast before someone else comes and eat it" jungkook said patting yoongi's back.

"Yeah bye" yoongi said and ran out.

Jungkook laughed while saying
"I think that secret place is your tummy hyung"

Meanwhile now namjoon and kihyun are talking while sitting on the couch.

"He is very protective over yoongi hyung that's why he lose his temper easily, I am sorry for his behaviour" namjoon said.

"I understand, I am sorry too for what i said" kihyun said sighing in relief from inside. He thought namjoon will literally throw him out but nothing happened like that.

"It's alright but from next time don't you dare to say anything like this to my hyung otherwise I am gonna kill you right there" namjoon said chuckling at the end making it sound like a joke but he was damn serious from inside.

Kihyun nodded while laughing.

"Hyung can you help me a bit please?" Jungkook's voice came who was now in kitchen.

"Coming!!" Namjoon said then went there.

"So fucking much drama over such a little word? What if one day I do something else to their precious hyung?" Kihyun said smirking and laughing at the end.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
65.2K 1.2K 22
What happens when you have not one but 6 elder strict brothers? The daily life of Kim brothers and their maknae jungkook. This is my first story No...
148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...