Mommy's little princess 2

Galing kay tonixroni

The sequel to mommy's little princess. Higit pa

1🫧
2🫧
3🫧
4🫧
5🫧
6🫧
7🫧
8🫧
9🫧
10🫧
11🫧
12🫧
🫧13
🫧14
🫧15
🫧16
🫧17
🫧18
🫧19
🫧20
🫧21
🫧22
🫧23
Punishment
A Princess Christmas
A princess Christmas part 2
A princess Christmas part 3
A princess Christmas final
🫧26
⚠️💦😝
🫧28
🫧29
🫧30
🫧31 part 2
🫧32 part 3
🫧33 part 4
🫧34
⚠️💦🍓
⚠️💦🍪
🫧37
🫧38
🫧39
🫧40
🫧41
😖

🫧25

759 30 5
Galing kay tonixroni

Janet's POV

"Is that everything today?" I asked Gil.

"Yeah girl, you are free to go." Gil said laying out on my couch making me laugh.

"Thank you, lock up my office and make up my couch before you leave." I said to him.

"Yeah, yeah, I will. Enjoy the rest of your day!" Gil yell as I walked out of my office. I wanted to spend the day with my favorite girls at there office, so I came into work early and did what I had to do. I also gave Joey the day off as well. I walked out of my building to my car where my driver is waiting on me. He helped me up in the car and we were now on are way. After 20 minutes He pulled up at their office and helped me out of the car. The security instantly let me in and I was greeted by my princess jumping up and down with her assistant behind her.

"Janie!" She screamed, like she hasn't seen me last night.

"Hello my baby, you look so cute in that baby pink." I said picking her up in hugging her, while kissing her all over her face making her giggle.

"Thank you! You didn't eat breakfast, right?" She said in a stern tone. She told me last night not to eat breakfast because she wanted us to have breakfast together.

"No baby I did not." I said kissing her forehead.

"Good! Sheila, take her stuff." She  said in a demanding tone. I looked at Toni crazy as to why she's talking to her assistant like that.

"Sheila it's ok I got it."

"No she has it, come on." Toni says taking my jacket and purse giving it to her assistant, then taking my hand dragging us to the elevator.
Her assistant is struggling behind us.

"I made sure that the chef has your favorites. I'm so happy your here to see me work and how good a boss I am." She smiled brightly. She's so cute.

"I'm happy I finally get to spend a full day with you." I replied back kissing her knuckles. The elevator dinged and Toni quickly pulled us out of the elevator. She said that she wants me to see her new office that just got done a couple of weeks ago.

"Welcome to Toni's office! Do you like?" She asked excited.

"I love it! reminds me of my office." I smiled.

"Yay! You were my inspiration. Come on, Daddy is waiting for us at breakfast." Toni said turning us around, heading towards the door with her assistant not to far behind. We got to a door that looks like a conference room, Toni gladly open the door letting me in first. When she said that breakfast was all my favorites she wasn't lying. There's a big spread of my favorite breakfast foods.

"Hey, Honey." Taraji said coming over to me, pecking my lips.

"Hey babe, this all looks so good, y'all really out did yourself."

"No not y'all, just Toni, she said that she wanted to do it all by herself." I looked at Toni surprise and kissed her lips thanking her.

"You're welcome, now let's eat!" Toni said skating over to the table. Taraji and I laughed at her craziness.
_____________________
"That was a good breakfast." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Yeah, it sure was, but I have to go to a meeting to discuss are final designs with Coach, and Toni baby, did you send those final designs to my team?" Toni nodded her head looking like she was about to go to sleep.

"Are you about to fall asleep?" I asked pushing her hair out of her face. She nodded her head yes leaning her head on me.

"Maybe you can take a nap."

"Excuse me, but no she can't she has a meeting with her team about the designs." Sheila said. Toni looked at her and whined. Uh oh.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Jackson, but you have to go to this meeting, they can't do it without you." Sheila complied while looking down at her iPad.

"I will come sit with you at the meeting." Toni perked up quickly and nodded her head fast, then looked up at Sheila with her puppy dog eyes.

"Yes she can come." Sheila said smiling.

"Yay!" I can tell Toni is in her headspace, she's probably five.

"Good, at least you will have Janie with you, but you have to be a big girl when you get in there, okay?" Taraji said pulling Toni out of her chair into her lap.

"Yes daddy." Toni said leaning back as Taraji kissed her head multiple time.

"Ok, I have to go. Q is waiting outside for me. I love you and I love you." Taraji said pulling Toni off her lap, kissing both of our lips then leaving in a rush.

"Toni you have 10 more minutes, then we have to go." Sheila said walking out.

"Ok princess what do you want to do?"

"Watch Bluey." She said coming over to my lap.
—————————————————

Toni's POV

"And the design for coach should be a two piece instead of a one."

"But we got told that you changed it to this last night." James said, he's the co captain of my team. I looked at him confused.

"Uh...no, it's the design that I had sent out before I left that afternoon."

"But we only got this design instead." He said handing me the design print out.

"That's not-, Sheila you passed out the design right?" She shook her head no. This is so weird these are not my designs.

"Can you please tell me, who did pass it out?"

"I told Ronda's assistant to give them to her so she can pass them out. So I think her assistant screwed something up."

"Damn it Sheila!" I yelled out of frustration. Janet quickly put her hand on my thigh and gently rubbed it.

"Toni I'm sorry I had something to do at home and-"

"Please! Just bring in Ronda's assistant now." I said cutting her off. She nodded her head and quickly went to the intercom. I hate yelling at her but she knew how important this is to me. In less then no time she came in.

"Hello you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, last night you were given designs from Sheila my assistant. Where are the designs that Sheila gave you last night?"

"Oh, I was about to give them to Ronda until... what's his name came up to me and told me that Sheila said that she made a mistake and that these were the right designs to give to Ronda."

"Ok, so what's his name?" I asked eagerly.

"I don't know, I'm new." She said laughing it off. I looked at her crazy.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't a laughing matter. I'm supposed to turn my designs in, not this! I don't care if your new or-, when you meet someone the first time always tell them your name then ask them their name, simple. Do you understand?" I said to her smiling. She nodded her head uncomfortably.

"Thank you, your presence is not needed anymore." I said super annoyed.

"Princess you need to calm down please." Janet said massaging my shoulders. I let out a heavy sigh. And nodded my head. Putting my head down, while she continued.

"I think I know whose designs these are." I heard Rio say.

"Who's?" I said jumping up out of my chair.

"I'm pretty sure that it's chase gamble." Of course why didn't I think of him he as been at me from the beginning, when I first started.

"Thank you, you're all dismissed. Sheila will be giving you the actual designs herself later on today." I announce as they all left.

"Janie come on we have to go on a little trip." I grabbed her hand walking us out of the room.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

335K 11.1K 32
where chan starts to call the new kid at school baby girl even though it's a boy. sequel out now...
5.2K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?