More aliens in Jasper, Nevada...

By TheAnimeGodofSimping

It was another normal day in Jasper Nevada, until the autobots detect a pod coming down from Earth's atmosphe... More

Chapter 1: The discovery
Chapter 2: Meeting the recruits
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: First Mission
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6: Old Friend
Chapter 7: Doubt
Chapter 8: Comfort
Chapter 9: Lies and Deception
Chapter 10: Time-skip
Chapter 11: Reunion
Chapter 12: Broken Promise
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: The Suffering
Chapter 15: The Confession
Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 18: Finale
โค๏ธThank youโค๏ธ

Chapter 16: The Rescue

78 2 0
By TheAnimeGodofSimping

Lumin POV

The room was silent besides the vehicons walking around me. I could barely make out what was in front of me- I've lost too much energon.

"Filthy traitor." I heard one of them whisper.

I couldn't blame them for calling me that. But what they were doing was wrong- I had to leave with Lus. I then felt the Nemesis land somewhere. I stood there in silence as the blurry figures of the vehicons walk out of the room. I let out a heavy sigh. I really was helpless- I couldn't protect myself at all! I looked down at the floor, until I heard something coming my way. I heard footsteps coming at me- fast. Followed by crashing and the sounds of guns. My optics widened in shock to see the yellow-armored autobot crashing through the doors of the cell.

"B-Bee?!" I somehow managed to take words out of my mouth.

Bee turned to me quickly, I felt a sense of relief flow through me. "Min!"

The chains on my wrists were undone, and I fell into Bee's arms. I laughed to myself that I couldn't stand by myself.

"What did they do to you?!" Bee asked, concerned. "Min? Are you alright?"

I smiled, "I'm fine, Bee! My vision's just- really blurry... haha."

"I'm so sorry that we couldn't get to you sooner." He held me closer.

I could feel my faceplate warming up. "I-It's fine....I'm just glad you came back for me."

"Of course we did!" He added, "You're a precious friend of ours- we won't leave you behind."

Friend

That word hurt me. So he still doesn't know about my feelings towards him.

"Let me get you to Ratchet; then we can get you healed up." He beeped. I nodded.

Bee then helped me up- but then pulled me up on his back. I was caught off guard by this, but didn't say anything.

"Hold on tight."

He dashed out of the room- I almost fell off. I grabbed him tighter, and I shut my eyes when Bee started to shoot the vehicons in the way. The ride was a rough one, luckily, we ran into Arcee.

"Min! Thank primus that you're safe!" Arcee exclaimed as she shot a decepticon. 

I grinned, it felt like years since I've seen her. "Arcee! It's so good to see you!"

"I would give you a better greeting- but we have more visitors."

Arcee being there made the situation so much better. Getting rid of the vehicons was easier with the two of them- I felt bad for being a burden, I seemed to be weighing Bee down. The two of them eventually took me out of the nemesis- where everyone else was. I saw Optimus around the corner; seeing him made me so relieved.

"Bumblebee, take Lumin to the ground bridge." He ordered.

Bee nodded, then turned to me. "Are you ready to go back home?"

"I am." I answered.

The ground bridge opened, and led me home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 268 7
Born from the Inumaki clan and as Toge's twin sister, you also have the Cursed Speech. The two of you are inseparable and always have each other's b...
3.2K 96 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...
29K 595 15
Hi my names (Y/n)! I was bitten by a radioactive spider and moved to a small town of Jasper, Nevada. I just save people from robbery's, and shootings...
10.4K 132 10
In this Transformers Prime book, I'll be doing one shots and short stories. Some will be made up and some will be scenes from other movies that we kn...