Uta's Idol.

由 TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... 更多

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Last Day On Rusukainu.

1K 35 6
由 TanijiroOdd

Again, sorry it took so long to publish, but I will have less time to write for quite some time. Anyways, now we conclude Uta's time here with Luffy, it's time for her to go back to her life as a diva. But before that, how will Uta spend her last moments on Rusukainu? I don't own One Piece.

It has been a few days since Luffy and Uta's spar and in that timeframe, Uta has left training Luffy up to Rayleigh while she does her own training in the jungle. Uta's version of training is blindfolding herself and deafening her headset. She then relies on her observation haki to maneuver through the jungle while avoiding attacks from the wildlife. It was quite easy at first, but the number of dangerous attacking her enemies increased which causes her to question her judgement on where to dodge or block. Not only that, but these animals are weak nor dumb and they attack relentlessly. However, this makes for good training and Uta can tell that her observation haki has gotten better. In fact, dodging and blocking animal attacks is becoming second nature and her range of which she can use her observation haki has increased where she can sense the presence of almost all of the island's strongest animals. While she is spending her time wisely, in the end Uta is still waiting for her friends to pick her up. Naturally, one wouldn't assume that they would get found easily, but Uta knows that Abell has a knack for finding her and so she has no need to worry. Instead, she can focus on getting stronger and she knows the perfect animal to test her new found strength on.

"Alright, let's do a little test." Uta said as she approaches the mouth of the jungle. "Alright, that thing should be coming soon now that I entered it's territory."

RAWR!

Uta waits patiently as the sound of a loud animal angrily approaches her. Suddenly, the trees burst apart and a giant red elephant comes out from within the jungle underbrush. In fact, this happened to be the same elephant that Rayleigh used his haki on and the same elephant that brushed off her attacks in the past. The elephant looked at Uta at a glance and roars angrily at her.

"They say an elephant never forgets and that certainly seems to be the case. You don't seem to like me that much though." Uta said smiling happily. "If there is any animal in this jungle who is worth fighting, it has to be you and frankly, I won't go down as easy as I did last time."

The elephant, seemingly understanding that Uta came for the purpose it, charges forward with it's trunk swinging wildly. Uta remembers how easily the elephant swatted her with that trunk and how it's hide absorbed her attack. The thought of fighting the elephant again gave her goosebumps and she bends down and propels her off the ground with a powerful kick. The elephant swings it's trunk towards Uta as she approaches the monster in response.

"Dubstep!" Uta yells as she jumps off the air avoiding several swings.

Uta then kicks off the air and hardens her fist with haki.

"Uta Punch!"

Uta punches the elephant right between the eyes stopping the charging beast. Uta roars as she tries and force her fist forward, but the heaviness of the elephant proves to great. The elephant's eyes become white and it was the sign Uta needed.

"Fall already!" Uta yells angrily. "To the ground!"

With an increase burst of adrenaline, Uta forces her fist deeper into her opponent and knocks the elephant back.

THUMP!

Uta lands on the ground and lets out a sigh of relief, that she managed to knock the beast over. However, she knew that her punch wasn't enough to defeat it and just as expected, the elephant rolls over and gets back on it's feet. The elephant glares at her and roars angrily.

"This wouldn't be fun if you were knocked out by one of my punches." Uta laughs as she charges forward. "C'mon, fight me!"

The elephant swung it's trunk down at Uta, but rather than dodging it, Uta raises her arms and hardens it with haki. The beast's nose slams down onto Uta and the heaviness behind the attack was staggering. Uta grits her teeth as she tries to force the animal's nose back.

"Damn it..." Uta grunts and jumps away causing the animal to smash it's nose into the ground. "I guess my armament haki can't nullify the power of an attack that strong."

Uta then jumps into the air to dodge the charging elephant. She then dashes around the elephant striking it's sides and legs with kicks and punches. The elephant, after taking one too many blows to it roars loudly and charges forth blindly. To avoid the elephant's retaliation, Uta jumps off the air and then once she's high enough, falls towards the animal. Uta then hardens her fist again with haki and clenches it as hard as she can.

"Take this..." Uta said as black streams of lighting emit from her fist. "Uta Blaring Punch!"

Uta punches the elephant's temple and the force was enough to bypass the animal's thick skin and deal serious damage. The eye's of the elephant roll back in it's skulls as it groans in pain. After a few seconds, the animal's head hits the ground with great force causing the earth to rumble beneath it. Uta lands next to animal panting heavily and is glad that the animal is knocked out cold.

"Hah...if the animals here are this strong, Luffy will be able to get the hang of haki in two years time no problem." Uta said after catching her breath. "Speaking of Luffy, why is he coming here? Isn't he suppose to be training with Rayleigh?"

Uta's eyes turn red as she face the jungle suddenly. She then leans back a bit as and a foot burst out from her left side and slamming into a tree. The diva looks to see the foot retract into the forest and then several punches for which Uta dodges with ease. Then, Luffy jumps up from the side of the jungle and begins to punch away at her friend.

"Gum Gum Jet Gatling!" Luffy yells as he wails away at Uta. "I'm gonna land a punch on you this time!"

Uta dodges Luffy's punches with minimal effort and then disappears from his line of sight.

"Huh? She's gone!" Luffy said as he looks around for Uta.

Uta then appears from behind Luffy and smacks him in the back of the head causing the latter to yell in pain.

"Again? Your suppose to be training with Rayleigh." Uta said crossing her arms. "Why did you leave his side?"

"Training with you is more fun!" Luffy complains. "Besides, all Rayleigh does is hits me!"

Uta punches Luffy angrily and then grabs his shirt collar and drags him back to where Rayleigh is.

"Get used to training with Rayleigh." Uta sighs. "I won't be here for the entire two years. At the very least a few more days."

"You're no fun." Luffy groans.

"Deal with it." Uta said ignoring Luffy's pout.

Uta stares towards the opposite direction of jungle and is surprised that the number of ferocious animals have fallen in the last few minutes. At least ten animals have fallen and this has bothered Uta for some time.

I wonder if there was a fight for survival. Uta wonders. I shouldn't be too concerned.

"Hey, Uta, why have you been avoiding ever since our last fight?" Luffy asks. "You don't even eat with us."

"Because you need to be training with Rayleigh and I can't be distracting you." Uta answers.

"Is that it?" Luffy asks more worried than the last.

Uta gets a flashback of when she was alone with Luffy and blushes at the memory. She is glad that Luffy can't see her face at the moment. While it was true that Rayleigh needs one and one time with Luffy, Uta also wanted time alone and wanted to keep her mind off of things through personal training. Suddenly, she feels several life forms stampeding through the jungle causing alarm for Uta.

"That's new." Uta said stopping in her tracks.

The ground then begins to rumble and the pebbles on the ground begin to bounce off the ground. Uta let's go of Luffy and grabs her mic spear. Something in the jungle is causing the animals to go into turmoil. Something dangerous.

"What's happening? Why is the ground shaking?" Luffy asks standing up. "Uta, do you sense something?"

"Several animals are running this way in panic." Uta said smiling happily. "Looks like we have the opportunity to train together again, you ready?"

"You bet!" Luffy said pounding his fist into his palm. "I'll take on how many animals will come at me!"

The duo wait a bit and then a large tiger, gorilla, lion, and alligator burst of from the jungle with a look of panic. Uta could tell that something was wrong, but there is no time to think as the gorilla charge towards her with it's arms swinging.

"Diva Divine!"

"Gum Gum Jet Bazooka!"

Uta was able to successfully to knock back the gorilla while Luffy strikes down the tiger that was charging towards him. The pair was about to attack the other two animals, but they suddenly fell to the ground exhausted. Uta and Luffy look at each other confused and shrug.

KA-BAM!

The two look to the jungle as something loud was heard within the thicket. The pair then watch as a wolf was hurled out of trees and crash lands right between them. Uta and Luffy look over to see that the wolf unconscious and were both a bit freaked out. Uta looks over to the animals to see them groaning and barely able to pick themselves up. The diva then places the piece together and pales.

"What the hell did that?" Luffy asks. "Is someone else on this island?"

"...Don't tell me..." Uta said frightened.

"Huh? Why are you so scared?" Luffy asks.

"Probably because Uta messed up big time." a voice said. "You sure threw me in for a loop and I expect a full on explanation."

"Hey! You're the tattoo lady!" Luffy said shocked. "What're you doing here?"

True to what Luffy sees, the one walking towards the pair is Abell who is buffed up due to the power of the Drain Drain Fruit. What shocked the pair the most was how easily Abell defeated the vicious beasts.

"How were you able to defeat all those animals?" Luffy asks shocked. "Was that haki?"

"Nah, I don't have conqueror's haki like Uta does." Abell said. "Thanks to the power of the Drain Drain Fruit, I can steal the strength of anyone around me and add to my own. Here, watch this."

Abell raises her hand towards Uta.

"Drain."

"Hold on, can't you use that on someone..." Uta said raising her hands in fear.

However, before Uta could plead her case, she fell to her knees exhausted. Luffy's eyes sparkled as he watch his friend fall before Abell so easily.

"You are in no position to order me around. What I want now is an explanation." Abell said as she shows Uta the most recent newspaper article. "The news about the current situation of you is going haywire."

Abell tosses the paper to Uta for which Luffy picks up to read.

"WHAT?" Luffy yells shocked. "It says here Uta was executed! Uta, how did you die?!"

"I didn't die, stupid! It's a setup that me and Hancock thought up of." Uta explains angrily. "Besides, there's no way I would die so easily!"

"Just like what Uta said, she and Hancock staged an execution." Abell said pointing at the paper. "Read the whole article."

Luffy glances at the paper to read the article. According to the paper, Hancock has captured the 'Scarlet Songstress' who was a rouge Kuja and gave her the death punishment for assisting Luffy in raiding Marineford. After her capture, Hancock burned Uta to the stake only after she refused to give any information of where Luffy or the others were. The picture shows Hancock ordering the Kuja tribe while a female figure was burning at the stake. The mask and outfit Uta was wearing was clearly on the figure proving it's worth. Due to the death of 'Scarlet Songstress' Uta, the bounty on her head was retracted along with any trace doubt that the Uta and Red were the same person.

"I knew it was a ruse since I was using Uta's vivre card to guide me, but I needed to get answers at Amazon Lily so I stopped by there first since that's where Shakky told me to head off to." Abell said shaking her head. "Hancock was quick to tell me the details on what has happened, which made it easier on me and she was also kind enough the directions to this island. Not going to lie, I was surprised that she is a fan of yours."

"Anyways, I'm glad that our plan was a success." Uta said with a sigh of relief. "How is she doing?"

"She's doing well and thanks to that act of yours, the World Government are seeing her in a better light." Abell answers. "Although, her attachment to you and Luffy is quite strong and is pretty concerning. She begged for me to take her with me because she was worried for you two."

Uta thinks back and can easily imagine Hancock doing something like that. She was probably more concerned about Luffy then her though.

"Well, at least she's doing ok." Luffy said smiling.

"I guess we can skip the details and get going then, right?" Uta asks as she begins to nervously walk away.

Before she could walk her friend, Abell grabs Uta by her shirt collar making her sweat. Abell then lifts her off the ground worrying the diva.

"You are telling me the whole story..." Abell growls as she lifts a panicking Uta above her head. "Right now!"

"WAAH!"

BAM!

Abell slams Uta against the ground hard enough for her to cough blood and knock the air out of her lungs. Luffy was about to retaliate in response, but Uta raises her hand stopping Luffy.

"I...deserved that..." Uta groans as she tries to get up. "Give me...a moment..."

After awhile, Uta recovered and then she explained everything what happened in the past two weeks of her absence. Uta started off with talking about how she witnessed the entirety of the war at Marineford. After seeing Luffy fail to save Ace, she just knew that she had to see and help him no matter the cost. She then tells Abell about her journey to Amazon Lily and how she reunited with Luffy.

"Just to let you know, regardless of how you feel, me meeting with Luffy was something I don't regret." Uta said sternly. "I needed to see him no matter what."

"Ok. I'm getting an idea of how the situation came to be." Abell said as her attitude seems to soften. "Just continue from what happened next."

Uta then continues to tell Abell about meeting the two warlords, 'First Son of the Sea' Jimbe and 'Pirate Empress' Boa Hancock. Uta spoke good words about the two of them. To her, Jimbe was a strong and kind hearted old man that understood what needed to be done. Hancock was spoken a bit more rudely. Uta described her as an emotional superfan who doesn't understand the simple logics of love. However, she was someone who strongly understood her about many things. Uta then told Abell that she eventually told the truth of her history to the warlords due to her relationship with Luffy and how she grew a close bond with the two.

"Alright, that's fine, but explain me this." Abell said holding up Uta's wanted poster.

"Hold on, Abell!" Luffy said standing as he stands before her and Uta. "If anyone should be punished for that, it should be me!"

"Huh?" the two girls ask confused.

"I was the one who forced Uta to come with me." Luffy admitted. "So whatever mean thing you're going to do to Uta..."

"Relax." Abell said putting a hand on the pirate's shoulder. "I'm not going to get mad at you. Besides, Uta had the choice to deny, but she didn't."

Uta lets out a small 'eep' as she sees Abell glares daggers at her.

"But, I covered my tracks well!" Uta stutters waving her hands in the air.

"Hurry and get to the point." Abell growls.

She then tells Abell about how they planned on invading Marineford and that it wasn't her intention at first to go, but decided at the last moment and went into disguise in hopes to fool the media. She also explained how that she and Hancock made plans prior to prevent Uta from being found out in the worst scenario by faking her death and showing it to the public.

"Wow, you thought that far ahead?" Luffy asks shocked. "I'm impressed."

"As ridiculous as the plan sounds, it worked better than I thought." Abell admits folding her arms. "I can confirm that Hancock has received the reward money from 'killing' you so people are no longer suspicious of you."

"See? It all worked out well." Uta said though a force smile. "Everything is ok..."

BAM!

Abell angrily punches Uta on the head sending her face into the ground.

"WAH! Uta got punched!" Luffy screams.

"The hell it is ok." Abell growls angrily. "Do you know how much trouble you will bring to the others once the news reaches them? Maybe Shanks reaction? This is still bad!"

"I'm sorry for being naive." Uta groans from inside the dirt.

Luffy helps pulls Uta out of the ground and once the diva's head pops out, she spits out the dirt that was stuck between her teeth.

"If it's them, it should be fine." Uta said rubbing the back of her head. "They know that I'm stronger than that...I think."

"Also, why are you here on this island?" Abell asked. "Wouldn't it be simpler for you just to hide in the jungle of Amazon Lily?"

"I can answer that question if you don't mind."

From the jungle, Rayleigh slowly walks out of the trees showing himself. He looks around at the fallen jungle animals and then at Abell. The Section Leader glares at the elder pirate as he approaches the invader.

"Rayleigh..."

"For starters, defeating these animals is no easy feat. Excellent work." Rayleigh compliments. "Anyways, I'll take responsibility of taking Uta here."

"Hearing that from a legendary pirate means a lot, but cut to the chase." Abell said sternly. "Surely, you knew that the Marine wouldn't come to Amazon Lily with Hancock on guard and there were plenty of space to hide on that island."

"That may be true, but I believe that it would have been better for Uta to join us in the off chance that the marines were to do a scout." Rayleigh answers Abell. "Besides, if you were to come here and the Marines were still around, that would've made you suspicious too, right?"

Abell stayed silent and let out a sigh.

"You have some sharp intuitions." Abell said rubbing that back of her head. "Just as you said, the Marines were swarming Amazon Lily."

"So I guess they suspected Hancock for helping us then." Luffy said worried.

"Actually, Hancock was the one who invited the Marines to search the island." Abell said. "Vice Admiral Tsuru and her troops came by to inspect the place after Hancock reported the capture of what they thought was Uta."

"How did you even get to land if they Marines were surrounding the place?" Uta asks curiously.

"A Kuja scout went out to pick me up and led me to a place on the other end of the island." Abell said. "Apparently, Hancock was expecting my arrival and kept eyes out on the sea to make sure I don't get caught first."

"That was thoughtful of her." Luffy said smiling.

"It was, but our meeting wasn't very long and I didn't stay that long once I entered the island." Abell said. "Hancock quickly told me the location of where you were and I left right after."

Uta sensed some discomfort with Abell when she spoke, but it soon faded.

"You left right away?" Uta asks.

Abell looks at Uta and gives her a quick glare.

"Yeah. Right away." Abell confirms.

"Anyways, as you can see, it all worked out fine in the end and Uta has gotten a lot stronger since her time here." Rayleigh said. "She hasn't been slacking off in the least I can assure you."

"Yeah, I can tell." Abell said looking at Uta. "To be honest, she doesn't even have the same aura as she did last month."

"How do you see me now?" Uta asks standing up to Abell. "I have gotten stronger, right?"

"You have become more like a queen." Abell said with a smirk. "A cocky one."

Uta gives Abell a big smile which immediately rids of all of Abell's anger.

"Well, I guess I looked at this a bit too harshly." Abell said with a sigh. "Still, you're coming back with me. You have one day to get your goodbyes ready. I'm going to scavenge the place for resources for the trip back."

"I'll go help you." Rayleigh said as he walks alongside Abell. "Luffy, you can have the rest of the day off."

With that, Abell grabs the tail of the fallen tiger and drags it back with her into the jungle with Rayleigh walking alongside her. Abell and Luffy are left alone still quite stunned of Abell's sudden appearance.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Uta asks Luffy.

"Want to explore the island?" Luffy asks somewhat excited. "I never seen this entire place before and I kinda want to explore."

"Ok, sounds like fun." Uta said smiling. "Judging from the blue sky, I'd say we have more than enough time to take a full stroll around the island if we're fast enough."

"That is unless the animals here don't eat us first." Luffy laughs.

"I have enough trouble saving my own skin in this place." Uta said shocked on how casually Luffy shook off the danger. "If you get caught by some animal, you're going to have to save yourself."

"It's not like I'm going to get caught." Luffy argues back. "I'll race you to the other end of the jungle!"

"Your on!" Uta said smiling.

Luffy and Uta have decided to spend the remainder of their day exploring the east side of the island. The pair have encountered many strong animals, but fighting together, there wasn't a single enemy that could topple the two as a team. After defeating a lion, something catches Uta's attention.

"Huh, something large and fast is coming." Uta said looking towards the jungle.

"Seriously?" Luffy asks I don't hear or sense anything.

GROAH!

Suddenly, a large blue gorilla jumps up form the canopy and smashes it's fists into the ground. Luffy punches the beast, but his punch bounces off it's thick skin without leaving so much of a scratch. Uta jumps towards the animal and tries the same, but her fist just sinks in it's hide not affecting the ape. The two quickly dash away as the gorilla swings it's arms wildly.

"I'm not letting this ape get the better of me!" Uta roars angrily as she takes out her mic spear. "Luffy! Give me a hand!"

"You got it!" Luffy said as he bites his thumb. "Third Gear!"

"You better hope you have a thick enough hide!" Uta yells as she hardens her weapon.

The two jump towards the gorilla and the animal thumps it's chest in fury before it begins to throw another punch.

"Gum Gum..."

"Diva..."

ROOAAR!

"Giant Pistol!"

"Divine!"

KA-POW!

Uta slashes at the monster with her spear and Luffy threw a punch that could rival a giant's at the gorilla's chest. The beast tries to hold on, but the duo's combined effort proven too much for the gorilla to handle and is sent tumbling back into the jungle. Due to the effect of Third Gear, Luffy was sent flying away as his body deflates. Even after seeing it multiple times, seeing Luffy in his mini form is comical to her. Still, they were able to drive it off the gorilla after combining their attacks into one so she can't complain.

"How long will you stay in that form for?" Uta asks looking at Luffy.

"Give me a moment." Luffy said before turning back into normal. "That's better. You see, I stay small for as long as I used Third Gear. So since I was using it for about thirty seconds, I stay small for thirty seconds."

"I see." Uta said rubbing her chin. "Hopefully, after your training, you could use that move without shrinking."

"You think so?" Luffy asks excited.

"I don't know. It's your power." Uta answers with a shrug. "Let's check out that lake over there!"

The pair then found a lake and decided to take some time to dip their feet in the water. Luffy then decides to jump into the shallow end and then a crocodile pounced out at them from the depth. The sudden appearance of the crocodile scared the hell out of Luffy, but Uta has already sensed the animal the moment they approached the water's edge. Despite the surprise attack, Uta quickly grabbed Luffy and tossed him aside before the reptile could clamp it's jaws on the rubber man. Uta released her conqueror's haki towards the crocodile and it scurried back off into the lake in fear.

"Man, if only I could use haki." Luffy groans. "Then I would've done the cool thing that you and Rayleigh can do."

"You will have plenty of time to practice in the next two years." Uta said reassuringly. "I bet that with your skills and potential, you can rule this island without issue."

After scolding Luffy for his recklessness, Uta took the time to observe the strange flora. Luffy, in the meantime, was looking for beetles that look strong. There were many beautiful flowers and plants that Uta would love to take back, but she would easy kill the plants within a week so it was not worth it. Luffy found a giant stag beetle for which he showed off to Uta, however she wasn't very impressed and the two moved on before Luffy released the insect.

"Whoa...there are so many of them."

"This must've been where the people used to live before mother nature took over."

The pair came face to face with some large ruins. Most likely, these were buildings from what was left of the city before the great outdoors took over this island.

"Hey, do you think we can find any cool stuff here?" Luffy asks excited.

"Let's go on a treasure hunt!" Uta said equally excited.

With the thought of finding something valuable in mind, Luffy and Uta begin to search the ruins for treasure. After an hour or so, there was no luck and the duo were left to believe that nothing was left behind when this civilization fell.

"Did you check out that building yet?" Uta asks pointing to a single cobblestone building.

Uta and Luffy approached the building to see the door nailed shut with the aid of several large wooden planks. Luffy and Uta look at each and smirked happily. Luffy clenches his fist and Uta raises her leg slowly and both knock down the door with foot and fist. When the door breaks open the eyes of the two sparkle with delight.

"TREASURE!" the two yell happily.

Much to the pairs delight, they finally found where the kingdom has kept their riches. On their right, there were stacks of coins, emeralds, jewelry, and a few gold bars on an old wooden table. On the left was a mannequin that had a crown and a cape. Finally, there was a half open chest that is half filled with gold and silver coins. There was also a half open chest half way filled with coins. Luffy jumps towards the mannequin and takes the crown off. Uta's inner pirate comes out and she goes for the jewelries and coin stacks.

"Why do you think the people left all this good stuff here?" Luffy asks as he puts the crown on his head.

"My theory is that the people valued their lived over their riches and left it all behind when the kingdom fell." Uta cackles as she goes through the jewelry. "However..."

Uta grabs one of the decorative daggers that was on the table and tossed it at the treasure chest.

BOOM!

The treasure chest suddenly blew up in flames surprising Luffy.

"How did you know that the chest was booby trapped?" Luffy asks shocked.

"I figured they would do something like that." Uta said sighing. "No way the people would leave all their treasure unguarded and if in the rare occurrence they would come back, it would've been wise to set up a trap like this."

"Wow! Your so smart." Luffy praises Uta.

"This is pretty common sense, that this place would be rigged." Uta said sweatdropping. "C'mon, let's bring all of this treasure back!"

Since Uta and Luffy's pockets weren't enough to carry all of the treasure, they picked up some potato sacks and stuffed the treasure in them. Though there wasn't much the two did equally split the treasure with Luffy taking the more bulky items and Uta keeping mostly jewels and coins. Since dusk is slowly approaching, the two decide to end their last adventure together on a happy note with each having their own sack of treasure. With the aid of the vivre card that Rayleigh has given her, the duo were able to get back to the white tree where Rayleigh says is the safe point of the island. Uta would have thought that Rayleigh or Abell would've been waiting here, but her vivre card was pointing towards the sea.

"It's getting dark. Shouldn't Abell be here by now?" Luffy wonders as he searches the vicinity. "I wonder where she and Rayleigh are?"

Uta activates her haki and she can sense two people near the shoreline of the island.

"If I have to guess, I would think that they're having a drinking party." Uta said as she scrunches her nose. "They are most likely on the Sea Shanty."

"Huh. So, what now?" Luffy asks putting his bag of treasure down.

"I guess we can talk a bit." Uta said sitting on the ground. "How about we talk about the past a bit?"

"Ok!" Luffy said with a smile.

Uta and Luffy lay down on the ground and begin to tell each other stories about their adventures. Uta was going on about her times in Elegia and traveling around the seas singing in different island. Luffy continues to tell Uta about his many tails at sea and the battles he fought along the way. It wasn't much different for when they were talking together back at Amazon Lily, but laying down side by side telling stories underneath the starry night was more magical in Uta's mind. At the very least, the atmosphere feels better than the Kuja castle.

"You know, being here like this brings back memories." Luffy said smiling. "Remember when we used to sit on the cliffside and you will tell me stories of your pirate trips with Shanks?"

"Those were the times." Uta said. "I had to carry you back cause you would always fall asleep."

"No, Beckman told me that you fell asleep too and Shanks had to carry you too." Luffy counters.

"That bastard." Uta growls embarrassed. "He wasn't supposed to tell you that."

"Guess even nine year olds need naps." Luffy said with a smirk.

"Oh, give it a rest." Uta scoffs. "I could at least stay up longer than you."

They both sat up and glared at each other. However, they both ended up laughing instead and lay back on the ground. The lay on the ground listening to the sound of the jungle peacefully.

Where did it come from?
Where could this wind be taking us?
I look up to the sky hoping for answers,
But there's no reply.

"Hey, Uta."

"Yeah, Luffy?"

"What is your dream?"

"I want to make a New Genesis. I'm going to be the most strongest diva who's singing can reach far and wide to the ends of the earth." Uta answers reaching up into the sky. "I want my songs to pierce though any evil and bring happiness to everyone who hears."

"I see. That's a good dream." Luffy said smiling.

"He, Luffy, what do you want to do at the end of your dream?" Uta asks looking at her friend.

"I'm going to be King of the Pirates and then..."

........

Woosh!

Caw! Caw!

"Hahaha! Your dream is just as crazy as I remembered." Uta laughs. "I'm glad you have one tracked mind."

"Shihihihi! We both made crazy dreams." Luffy laughs. "You are going to make a song that defeats evil? That doesn't sound very possible either."

"Touché." Uta said with a snicker. "However, I think that after meeting you again formerly. I feel like our dreams have gotten closer."

"I think so too." Luffy said. "Just imagine it, the strongest diva and the King of the Pirates taking over this era!"

"This is giving me great nostalgia." Uta chuckles confusing Luffy. "We had a discussion just like this the day before I left Windmill Village."

"Yeah." Luffy said thinking back. "I'll never forget that day."

"...."

"Hey, Uta?"

"Yeah, Luffy?"

"Can you sing me that song again?"

"Of course."

I recall that day we played together by the sea, just you and me.
Still that scent of ocean seems to fade each passing day, it slips away.
So I sing an old familiar song, I hope you know the one.
I will sing to call you back to me.

I need you to hear it, need you to believe in,
Something out there beyond the open sea, out in the starlight.

I need you to hear it, need you to believe it,
There's a wind stirring my wings that is always beckoning.
Calling me above into the open sky.

Luffy closes his eyes as he thinks back to the time where he and Uta were sitting side by side singing and telling stories back when they were kids.

I recall a smile, unshakeable and self-assured. Invincible.
Now it hides behind the breaking waves upon the shore. Yet I see more.
I know every word and every note, I'd never forget it.
Because I know it came from you.

Tried my best to hear it, trying to believe in,
You and me having one final goodbye! I'll see you waving,

Trying to believe it, I want to believe in,
That your song is now my song, through your voice I'll carry on
And one day we'll fly, you and I in the open sky.

Luffy opens his eyes to see Uta again and sees her standing up singing with the moon above her head and something in his chest throbs.

I need you to hear it, need you to believe in.
Something out there beyond the open sea, out in the starlight.

Trying to believe it, I think I believe in.
That one day we'll meet again and continue this dreamland.
In the gleaming dawn, we'll wake up once again.

Luffy smiles as he watches Uta with a smile on her face and it was then that he knew that if anyone could be the greatest and strongest diva, it would be her.

Trying to believe it, trying to believe in.
Something out there beyond the open sea, out in the starlight.

Trying to believe it, trying to believe it.
That one day we'll meet again and continue this dreamland,

In the gleaming dawn...
Once again.

Uta let's low hum after singing and looks over to Luffy who's smiling happily.

"Uta."

"Hm?"

"Once you made your New Genesis a reality and you become the strongest diva, will you join my crew?"

Uta was speechless and stared at Luffy with her jaw dropped.

"Remember what you told me back then? That you will join my crew once you finish your New Genesis?" Luffy asks Uta.

Uta blinks a few times and tries to if she said anything remotely similar to what Luffy claims.

~

Well, maybe I'll consider joining your crew. That is, if you can ever make one.

~

"I did say that, did I?" Uta said embarrassed. "Well, I did say that but..."

"If your going to be the strongest diva, the King of the Pirates won't want nothing less!" Luffy said smiling. "Well? What do you say?"

Uta's shocked face broke into a calm and warming smile. Uta walks over to Luffy and gently grabs his hands.

"Luffy." Uta said. "Going through the seas with you would be amazing and I'm honored that you would want me to join you, but I'm no longer a pirate."

Luffy looks at her saddened, but nods.

"However, if change my mind in the future and I would want to sail through the seas again, would you let me board your ship as a crew member?" Uta asks.

"Of course." Luffy said smiling. "I'll wait however long it takes."

Uta begins to cry and hugs Luffy for which the young pirate hugs back.

I really do love you. Uta thought as she leans her head into Luffy's shoulder.

That's the end of this chapter! This chapter doesn't seem to be too different from the date chapter with the exception that Uta is being herself rather than Red. The song ' The World's Continuation' has returned and hasn't been shown in this fic since chapter 16. Now that Uta's bounty has been retracted, hopefully she will be able to continue her life as a diva. I wonder how the story will progress now that Uta is going back to Elegia. I can reassure you all that this fic hasn't dropped, just slow updates will be slow as per usual. Also, if you would want to join the Luuta discord for more Luuta content and meet with other english speaking fans, here is the invite https://discord.com/invite/RpCa36XN. I hope this chapter was worth the wait and will see you next time!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

41K 1.2K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
23.9K 637 31
When the Roger pirates find a barrel which they assume is filled with sake and food, they where in a hell of a shock when they found a little girl hu...
60.3K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
6K 219 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...