GENSHIN IMPACT CHARACTERS REA...

By THANOS910

The traveller will be lumine. Genshin characters will be reacting to all kinds of stuff but it will mainly in... More

CHAPTER 1: Meeting The Unknown God
CHAPTER 2: Getting anemo powers and meeting a bard
CHAPTER 3: Metting an outrider
CHAPTER 4: Meeting knights of favonius part 1

DISCLAIMER

3.4K 26 0
By THANOS910

So i was writing how they ended up in the theatre but it just goes on and on so i just give up and thought why not just start with them reacting right of the bat. Not any oc or some god bullshit. It just contain genshin characters, yes all 65 of them as of 3.5.
so yeah, this is it.

English is not my native language so there will be grammatical errors so sorry in advance.

The seating arrangement can be anything you want. For me, all of Liyue, Inazuma, mondstadt and sumeru characters are just Bing chilling.

So yeah, enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 101 47
Lumine falls for someone she shouldn't and ends up getting caught in the crossfire between more than one lover. Amongst her star crossed lovers, she...
131K 3.4K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
205K 2.2K 50
So I read @rue_23's Genshin Impact React Multiverse fanfic and decided to attempt my own. (A/N:HSR cast is joining the viewing) Chaos ensues. A/N:Sto...
878 41 7
"Traveler I'm afraid we'll have to leave your companion out of the domain, as I can sense a lot of Abyssal energy circulating through the domain, and...