CHAPTER 3: Metting an outrider

"The scene now changed showing Paimon and Lumine walking quietly."

"Hey, you! Stop right there!"

"A girl with brown hair and a red headband came out of the woods, rolling on the floor once before rising and turning her attention towards Lumine and Paimon."

"I have to say that seeing myself on the screen is pretty cool." Amber said cheerful.

"But what was that entrance of yours? Was that really necessary? Just simply walk towards her. What would have happened if you tripped and injured yourself? Now that would not be 'pretty cool'." Said Eula.
It seems like she was giving her honest thoughts to Amber to be careful in her own way. The people who know her understood what she was trying to say but for the one who were does not know her misinterpreted her words.

"Hey! What's with that passive aggressiveness of yours. Would it kill you to be a little polite while speaking." Beidou was the first one to call her out.

"Yeah, tell her Mrs.pirate. Amber is an outrider who often scout the areas around Mondstadt. She must be quite familiar with her terrains and it's surroundings." Said Collei defending Amber.

"Even if your familiar with the surrounding area, you can still trip and injure yourself if your landing is awkward." Tighnari told Collei.

"I am just trying to look after the safety of my friend. If any of you don't like my words or my way of speaking than its your problem, not mine." Eula coldly said to everyone present in the room especially to Beidou and Collei.

"Heh~ I like her attitude." Said Childe being impressed by her.

"Uhhh.. Eula, that's why you can't make any friends because of that attitude of yours." Amber said while taking a deep sigh.

"Hmpf, even if my friends are not much, atleast I can trust them.
........On the second thought, maybe not." Eula said while glancing at Albedo remembering the dragonspine incident.

"I don't need more friends in the first place since my list of vengeance will get much more longer." Said Eula confusing the people in the process as they thought 'what vengeance?'.

"Come on, friends are cool. I am sure you have heard the phrase 'The more, the merrier." Yoimiya said cheerfully.

"...... Actually I haven't." Eula said while looking at Yoimiya with blank eyes.

Lumine thought that she had definitely heard this phrase somewhere but can't remember.

Meanwhile, a random fatui cicin mage in Snezhnaya sneezed wondering was someone thinking about her....Nah, it's definitely the cold.

"Can we continue already. I want to watch the viewing." Wanderer said, his patience running dry. This is one of the many reasons he doesn't like mortals. Thankfully, everyone calm down not wanting the wrath of an emo boi.

"May the Anemo God protect you, stranger! I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. You don't look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!"

"So you first bless them, then tell them to address themselves. Seems legit." Said Al-haitham.

"Is it only me or amber looks a bit strict with them." Noelle said to Lisa.

"That's the outrider of knights of favonius for you. She can't be lenient during her work, you know." Lisa replied back.

"To be honest, if I also saw a traveller dressed in a very unique attire, giving off a very ethereal presence while walking with her flying pet, I would also be on my guard and a somewhat curious." Said Al-haitham.