CHAPTER 1: Meeting The Unknown God

The scene began with a pair of shooting stars drawn in the sand.

"Oh, so it's starting from here."
Lumine thought to herself.

"So...what you're trying to say is that you fell here...from another world?"

"Wait wait wait, so you are telling me that lumine is from another world."
Itto asked in a very surprised tone.

"Uhhh,...yeah?" Lumine answered.

"I mean i do have my suspicions about her not from this world" thought Kazuha.

"S-So you are telling me you are an alien" Itto asked again.

"Well, you can say that" Lumine answered.

"Yahoo! Damn i got an alien as my friend. Gotta flex this on my homies. Heh-heh~" Itto said clearly elated with this new information.

"Hmpf, there he goes again." Said Paimon.

"Well even if she is not from this world, it does not change the fact that she is our friend." Amber said this while hugging lumine.

"Amber is right, you are a very important friend to us" said Venti.

"Thank you Venti and Amber." Said Lumine feeling a little happy from the inside.

"Well i already know that she was not from this world since i can't see her fate using my astrology." Mona said while having a little smug on her face since she thinks that she is the only one who knew that traveller was not of this world.

"I already know that lumine is not from this world." Albedo said nonchalantly.

"Eh?"

"I also knew that she is an outlander."
Venti said happily.

"Ehh?"

"I also knew" Zhongli also pitched in.

"Ehhhh?"

"Count me in." Xinyan,Ei, Yae and Nahida said at the same time.

"EHHHHHHHHH!???." Mona's smug smile disappeared.
"And here I thought i was the only one who knew that lumine is an outlander." Mona said this in a disappointed tone.

"Hey comrade, don't forget me. I also know about her being an outlander". Childe said this and immediately everyone in the room starts glaring at him.

"Fatui scum, who the hell told you to open your mouth." Diluc missed no chance and immediately starts bad mouthing our snezhnayan boi.

"Be grateful that we have not kick you out yet of this room." Yelan said while glaring at him.

"Woah, calm down everyone, let's not start a fight." Lumine said.

"Tch." Diluc grumbles to himself but agree nonetheless.

"Alright, let's continue watching"
Said Paimon.

"The scene is transformed into two shooting stars that roam the night sky, giving a vein of Liyue to Mondstadt."

"The view of Mondstadt and Liyue is so good during night time." Nilou said with her eyes fixated at the big screen.

"You are right." Said Ayaka.

"The sky of teyvat is fake." Wanderer (aka Scaramouche) casually dropped the bombshell.

........
........
........

"The fuck? You ok bro." Itto said wondering if his head is ok or is he in some kind of cult or something.

"Language boss. We have kids among us (ඞ)." Kuki ordered her boss.

"Hmpf, of course these peasants won't believe me. Well, so be it. Just remember that i am a supreme being and what I just told you is true." Wanderer told them arrogantly.