๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.

11.6K 605 696
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right,

Todays Sunday, I don't have any plans (as usual) but that's ok. I'm just gonna lay around, probably binge Teen Wolf (again) and just be comfortable in my own company. I'm really excited about getting this scholarship, even though dad has a college fund open for me, anything extra is just money in my pocket and that's great. Yamir is a good partner, he gives good advice and helps me worry less. But I'm sure nobody in the world would be a better partner than you :)
_______________________________________

People usually hated sundays, and I get that to be honest. The weekends ending, that anxiety about having to survive yet another week sets in, and it's just a grueling day.

But then there was me, I think Sunday was by far the best day of the week. It was perfect to just lounge around, relax, binge some shows, eat some food. It was a day that promoted solitude, and for me—that's where I thrived.

Like right now, I lay comfortably in my bed with my laptop across from me playing a new show I had been watching lately called Baddies West. It was an obviously scripted spin off to the hit 2000s reality show Bad girls club—but it was like a car crash you couldn't look away from.

Those women really made fools of themselves and I ate it up everytime.

"Oue, yeah you gotta hit her now." I spoke to myself as I continued to watch. Another thing, I couldn't just watch shows and sit in silence, no the best part was commentating—I don't care if I was alone, some stuff just needed to be said.

I was gonna watch teen wolf again but I decided to do that next weekend, y'know just to keep things exciting

With no homework to do, and no real commitments to attend to, I had planned on being here for the rest of the day, and that was fine with me.

Abruptly my show paused when a call popped up on my Mac.I squinted my eyes in confusion as I read the name aloud.

"Yamir..." I mumbled.

I swear this boy better have a good reason to be calling me right now. It was Sunday and I really didn't feel like working on that presentation right now.

Slowly I grabbed my phone for beside me and answered, "hello," I answered.

"Yo Hayden are you busy?" He questioned, as the music in the background gradually got lower, I'm guessing he was in his car.

"No not really, why?" I asked.

"I'm free today and I was wondering if you wanted to work on our presentation—the quicker we finished the better." He suggested.

I suppressed an internal groan and muted my mic for a second so I could punch the air and whine.

"yeah sure, why not." I spoke after unmuting myself, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Okay I'll be by there in a couple minutes—hey is it cool if we work at my place today? I bought a poster board and I just think it would be easier to leave it there rather than carrying it back and forth."

Again, I suppressed a groan at the fact I'd have to leave my room.

"yeah sure no problem—just let me get changed." I responded.

"Course', take your time I'll be there soon." He told me.

"Alright see you then." I said as enthusiastically as I could muster.

"see you," he responded before we both hung up.

When the call ended I let out a loud, dramatic groan and stood up.

So much for my lazy Sunday.

I basically dragged myself around my room as I got dressed, packing my laptop in my bag as well.

By the time I was done Yamir had sent me a text letting me know he was outside.

I sent my dad who was still asleep a quick message about where I was going, and then assured him I'd send him the address once I arrived

After locking up securely I made my way to Yamirs Mustang and entered.

"Hey," I spoke, placing my book bag in my lap before applying my seatbelt.

"Good Morning," he responded.

It was once I finally looked at him that I realized his hair was different, it was braided in a different style. I liked it—it made his features pop more.

"you got everything?" He questioned.

Once I nodded he muttered a low "bet." Before driving.

"Yeah I'm sorry about this, I know it isn't exactly how you want to spend your Sunday, but I usually just do extra credit or volunteer work today. Rather than do that I just thought why not get this scholarship done—it'll be better for me anyways." He explained.

"No it's fine I get it," I told him, "so you do like volunteer work and extra credit every Sunday?"

"Yeah basically," he nodded.

"And throughout the week you go to school and football practice?" I questioned again.

"Mhm.." he nodded.

"So Saturday is your only free day?" I asked.

"If I let my ma' know in advance that I have plans yeah, if not then I usually help my little sister study, or practice with my private football coach." He explained.

My face contorted in astonishment then I spoke, "good god.." I mumbled.

"what?" He asked.

"Yamir what do you do for fun?" I asked genuinely.

"Football practice is fun." He nodded with a smile.

I looked at him like he was crazy then replied, "other than that?" I asked

"I like to workout." He shrugged.

"You like to worko—So like you don't have any favorite shows, or like—any favorite y'know FUN activities?" I questioned.

"watching football is fun." He nodded.

"oh my god I give up" I sighed, sitting back in my seat.

"What?" He laughed, "what's wrong with what I said?"

"Oh I don't know, the fact that all your hobbies are like—perfect Scholar athlete stuff—where's the pazazz, the fun, the razzle dazzle." I questioned genuinely.

"Okay smart ass, what do you do for fun then?" He asked.

I smiled cockily and stared at the window, "I watch my shows, I listen to music, I uh—, well I—, I watch movies!" I answered, kinda trailing off at the end.

Again he laughed, "bro even you had to think—plus, all of that is just you sitting in the house, what about with your friends?" He asked.

"You didn't say anything about your friends.." I shot back.

"well because I only chill with them when I have the time, but I definitely still have some." He shrugged.

"Oh well aren't you lucky." I said sarcastically.

"you so damn mean, you know that." He shook his head with a smirk.

"no I'm not!" I defended, "maybe a little sarcastic, a bit passive aggressive, but not mean."

"words hurt." He spoke, pouting dramatically.

"Oh please, you could snap me like a twig—stop fronting." I rolled my eyes.

The boys muscles had muscles, he had nothing to worry about from me.

"I don't put my hands on people." He shook his head.

"wait you've never been in a fight?" I asked in surprise.

"No, I've never had to." He responded simply.

"You?" He questioned.

"One." I nodded.

"Oh wow?" He spoke, now it was his turn to be shocked.

"who would want to fight you—wait actually I probably know why," he chuckled causing me to give him a flat look, "but still you're so dainty—like an angry little leaf."

Did this nigga just call me dainty... dainty... fucking dainty?

"first of all I'm not dainty," I started, "second of all, it wasn't even my fault, this guy kept picking on me and one day I just snapped." I told him truthfully.

"Oh damn I'm sorry, was he like bullying you or something?" He asked.

"I mean I guess," I shrugged, "it was right after I had came out so people just treated me a little different."

"that shit is so stupid," he shook his head as we approached a red light, "Why can't people just mind their business."

"yeah that's what I'm saying." I agreed, pulling out my phone.

There was then a brief moment of silence before he spoke again.

"so back to hobbies, what do you and your friends do?" He asked.

I honestly just contemplated lying about having a bunch for friends, but I really didn't care to. Like I said, it didn't bother me as much as it might other people.

"Yamir I don't have any friends." I laughed.

"Wait forreal?" He questioned genuinely, "but you're so funny, and you got good energy—why not?" He proceeded.

"Don't know," I said carelessly, "Last year was my first year at our school so I didn't know anyone, I really didn't put in an effort to get to know anyone either so I was just always by myself." I explained.

"Damn," he said sadly.

"oh don't feel bad for me, I don't mind it." I smiled.

He gave me a look of confusion then spoke, "don't you get lonely though, I mean it can only be fun being alone for so long..."

"I'm fine for the most part." I responded.

Again he was silent for a moment then he spoke, "okay well then it's a good thing you met me huh?"

"Uhh what?" I questioned.

"yeah, clearly we're total opposites, you teach me how to have fun, I'll be your first friend, it's a win-win." He explained with a signature smile.

"Okay slow down, firstly, you already have a lot of friends—"

"None of them have fun like you." He interjected.

"Okay well still, and then—how am I gonna teach you how to have fun, if all my fun requires me being alone." I added.

"you can't add one more person." He smacked his lips.

I sat silent as I was stuck with no response, all I could do was release a frustrated breath.

"you don't have to force yourself to be my friend sir," I told him.

"I'm not, I want to be your friend." He corrected.

"Yeah but—"

"But nothing." he shook his head

He has one more time to cut me off.

"such an angry little, dainty little leaf." He teased lowly.

"You're gonna stop calling me that." I defended.

"Look at the dainty little leaf proving my point." He teased with a smirk.

"Alright Mr.Perfect I'm sorry we can't all just be high on life like you." I shot back, staring ahead at all the cars driving by.

"I'm far from perfect but I'm trying to be.." he responded.

"See, you just denied my 'Mr.Perfect' allegations, with a perfect answer." I shook my head.

"you know, I think you might be complimenting me in your own way so Imma take it." He chuckled.

I groaned sarcastically at his ability to see the good in everything and closed my eyes.

He found that to be amusing but I was being serious, I had never seen someone so annoyingly perfect.

Thankfully, we finally arrived at his house—or mansion. Now my house was pretty nice, but this thing, I mean Jesus Christ.

He even had a guard at the gate, I mean they even had a gate!

When he parked he instructed me to follow him so of course I did so, trying my hardest not to gawk at the beauty of his house.

The inside was just as outstanding the outside, I'd never see anything like it. I mean I assumed he came from money just from the way he dressed, but wow.

After going up the spiral stairs we a walked a bit further before entering his room, which was like two of my rooms combined.

"Wow," I said lowly.

"Yeah I'm sorry if it's messy." He spoke sheepishly.

It was a little messy but not as bad as other boys our age im sure.

"you can sit where you like." He Instructed, similarly to how I had done for him.

I nodded and watched as he walked over to his large closet and disappeared, when he returned he carried a poster in his arms.

"oh wow." I spoke.

"what, is it too big?" He questioned genuinely.

"No it's fine," I reassured, moving so that I was off of his bed and on his carpet where I sat crisscrossed.

"So what were you thinking, as far as designs go?" I questioned.

"Ion really know yet to be honest, I'm thinking something really sleek and simple, just to give us good talking points when we present." He nodded.

"—also," he added, "we gotta practice our introductions again."

Immediately I frowned, "why, we just did that yesterday..."

"Hayden you don't just practice once and stop, the whole point of practicing is to do so until you get better." He chuckled.

"Okay yeah but that's literally so awkward, like I can't do that, I get all nervous and weird." I told him.

"That's why we're practicing buddy." He spoke softly.

"Yamir please, like can't we just do it next time.." I begged, smothering my face in my hands.

"The fact you don't want to do it is why we need to do it even more." He explained as he walked over to his door and shut it.

"Remember, It's just me and you—you don't have to be nervous." He assured.

"we just met sir." I said simply.

"and we're already becoming friends." He smiled, "I'm not gonna judge you, I'm not gonna laugh at you, imma help you." He told me.

"you promise?" I questioned, "cause sometimes I stutter and I don't want you laughing at my dumb ass."

"I didn't laugh last time did I?" He questioned.

I stayed silent which prompted him to speak again, "that was a question, I'm not talking to myself." He chuckled lowly.

"no—you didn't laugh." I sighed.

"Okay then, just be calm." He nodded

I cracked a small smile since his words made me think of a funny video I saw on Twitter, but his gesture was also nice.

"Are you gonna practice it too?" I asked.

"Would that make you feel better?" He questioned back.

I shrugged and responded, "I mean I guess it would—not saying I need anybody to—well all I'm saying is..." I rambled up until he cut me off.

"yes or no Hayden, that's all." He smiled.

I released a breath then spoke, "yes."

"Bet, I got you." He nodded.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my laptop.

"Why you roll your eyes now grumpy pants.." he teased.

"You're just so damn nice huh?" I said sarcastically, "is there a mean bone in your body or is it all just goody two shoes golden boy stuff?"

He raised an eyebrow then lay comfortably on his side on the carpet ahead of me.

"Do you want me to be mean to you or something?" He asked.

His question caught me off guard so I was taken back a little bit.

"why the hell would you ask that?" I questioned with creased eyebrows.

"Cause it's like you're begging for it." He responded simply.

"w-what?" I questioned, stuttering.

"nothing." He waved off, "Anyways, yesterday I added a little bit more to our document about being unconditional, I'm not sure if you saw it or not."

I took a second to gather myself and my thoughts before responding, "No I haven't, give me a sec..."

"Okay while you're doing that I'm gonna turn on the game." He laughed, grabbing his remote.

"The game?" I questioned.

"Yeah it's football Sunday." He said like it was obvious.

"Well if it's football sunday why did you invite me over to do this?" I whined.

"well because I can knock out two birds with one stone." He shrugged sheepishly.

"So now I'm being forced to watch this godforsaken sport while doing work—this is my own definition of hell." I fake cried.

This time he was the one to roll his eyes, "stop whining cry baby."

"hey I ain't no baby, and I'm not whining—football is just boring, B.O. R. I .N. G, boring." I repeated.

"whatever you say crybaby." He replied simply as he turned on the game.

"Stop calling me that." I told him.

"my bad, I forgot you like to be called a dainty little leaf." He teased with a smirk.

I glared at him which made him burst into laughter, "okay I'm sorry ,I'll stop, really I'm sorry."

"not dainty.." I mumbled.

"Okay," he nodded, speaking lowly.

"not a cry baby.." I added.

"okay." He nodded again.

"And I wasn't whining..." I finished.

"you weren't." He agreed with a nod.

"stop." I told him.

"Stop what.." he chuckled,

"stop agreeing with me!" I said out of frustration.

"Isn't that what you want me to do though, I'm confused." He continued to laugh.

This nigga acted like I was the funniest boy on earth and I was trying to be taken seriously.

"You're patronizing me." I told him, crossing my arms.

"And how am I doing that Hayden?" He asked simply.

"You know how, you're agreeing with me when you don't even believe it." I explained.

"If you said it, I believe it." He shook his head.

Here he goes with them perfect ass answers, did this nigga have a PR team or something.

"so you won't call me those names anymore?" I asked with a straight face.

"What do you want me to call you?" He asked simply, "if you choose it then it shouldn't be a problem."

I was taken back by the question so I hesitated to answer, "I mean I don't know, just call me my name I guess." I mumbled.

"Okay, Hayden, and how do you want me to treat you?" He continued.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You don't want to be treated like this dainty little leaf, so tell how you want to be treated?"

"I don't know...." I muttered lowly.

"Okay well when you find out, let me know." He spoke simply, before moving his attention back over to his television screen.

How in the blue hell did he just win this argument without even arguing, like I forgot how we even got here...

There were couple minutes of silence between us before I spoke, "this information looks good." I announced after reading the document.

"Thanks, I wanted to make sure it was credible and stuff."

"I think we should add some personal experiences too." I suggested.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like you know, our experiences with people who were unconditional, or how we ourselves demonstrated being unconditional." I smiled.

"Yeah that's dope, I'll put that down." He nodded.

"You have any ideas?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll probably talk about my family, pets, things like that." I nodded.

"Good idea, good idea," he agreed, "should we talk about romantic relationships or is that too much?" He asked.

I suppressed a frown then spoke, "I mean we could but I um, I don't really have much experience in that field.." I said awkwardly.

He again nodded then spoke, "me either, we can come up with something."

Woah, what did he mean me either.

"Really?" I questioned without thinking.

"Wait that's so intrusive nevermind." I mumbled

"You're good, but yeah I never really had the time so I didn't invest myself too much." He explained.

"Oh I completely understand that," I said truthfully, "still kinda surprising though, seeing as you're you—with your popularity and all.."

He gave me an unreadable look then spoke, "you judge me a lot."

For some reason those words lingered and I felt bad.

He wasn't wrong, and now that I thought about it, I had been judging him before I even met him.

"it's all good," he waved off, "everybody does it—just wish they wouldn't."

"Anyways let's get started with these intros," he stood up.

I nodded as my eyes drifted from his eyes, down to his body, down to his shorts where I forced myself to look back up.

Nope.

"Tell me when you're ready." He instructed.

"Okay, can I sit here?" I asked, motioning to his gaming chair.

"Yeah go ahead," he waved off.

"Okay go." I smiled as I sat in the chair, pulling my knees to my chest.

"bet." He nodded.

"Good Morning everyone, My name is Yamir Marino and I—"

His words sifted off into a blur when I noticed the red mark on his neck.

Now I was a virgin, not a fucking idiot, that my friends was a hickey.

So even though he may not do relationships, he's sure as hell getting his dick wet.

"—Hayden!" I heard, breaking me from my thoughts.

"what, yeah I'm sorry." I spoke.

"Were you even listening?" He chuckled

"yes." I lied with a smile.

"mhmm," he responded like he knew I was lying.

"Well it's your turn," he then spoke, sitting on the edge of his bed with his legs spread comfortably.

I sighed, "okay I know what you explained why I have to do this but can't it wait.."

"Hayden.." he exhaled, shaking his head.

"Now, now, just hear me out, if I practice more alone, where I'm comfortable, then I shift to practicing with you. I'll be more comfortable when I do the real thing in front of the judges—it's a perfect transition each time.

He still looked apprehensive so I spoke again, "c'mon please?" I whined.

He avoided my eyes and focused his attention on his TV which played football, "fine but next week you're practicing in front of me—our presentation is at the end of the month."

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"crybaby...." I heard him mumble.

"Hello? Im not a crybaby I was—"

♥ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 173K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
211K 9.9K 33
๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ.