šˆš§š­šžš«š¬š­šžš„š„ššš« š‹šØ...

By nubianbar

š€š‹š‹ š€šŒš„š‘šˆš‚š€š: š‡šŽšŒš„š‚šŽšŒšˆšš† More

š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜“
š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
06
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ: š‚ššš¬š­
23
24
08
25
26
27
28
30
32
09
33
34
31

29

481 12 2
By nubianbar

"Happy birthday Imani."

I groaned as I opened one eye to see JR holding a cupcake with one candle sticking out from the top of the cupcake. I giggled tiredly as I slightly stretched my body whilst JR sang the birthday song for me.

"Make a wish."He sang as he bought the cupcake closer to my lips making me smile before I playfully closed my eyes tightly.

'I wish to have a good year and for my day to be drama free.'

I took a deep breathe before I blew out the candle wick making him cheer as he handed me the cupcake making me giggle as I gently broke a piece for him and gave him the other half before I began to eat it and once I was done he tossed the wrapped in the bin and came back into his bed.

"It feels like I have not seen you or spoken to you in years. We aren't even following our new years resolutions."I muttered as I placed my chin on JR's chest and looked up at him as I felt him gently caress my nude back.

"We got the sex part of it right."He joked making me giggle as I rolled my eyes and placed my head on his chest.

"No, we did not. It was supposed to be twice a week this is more than twice a week."I replied making him chuckle in response.

"You complaining?"He sternly as with a smirk looking down at me as I nestled my head in his neck.

"No, sir. Mr JR. I can tell you've been doing initiations and all of that, since when are you this strict?"I asked as I shut my eyes and took in his addictive sent whilst subconsciously intertwining my hand with his hand.

"Strict?"

"Yeah, you were stern with me just a few seconds ago."I replied whilst chuckling making him shake his head.

"I am always like tha--"

"Not after sex you're not. You usually give me after care."I muttered giving him a childish pout which made him chuckle as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me all over my face making me giggle.

"And I would give you after care if I had the facilities."

"Also, did you know that Kai is related to Aqueelah?"I asked as I looked up at JR making him look down at me like a crazy person.

"Really, I know that they used to be best friends." JR replied making me look up him oddly.

"Wait so you know her?"I asked making him cringe before nodding his head making me sit up and stare at him.

"Why did you say you met her during New Years?"I asked as I held a blanket against my chest.

"Baby, it's because I knew I had to explain everything and I thought talking about Aqueelah would be uncomfortable."he explained making me cross my arms and look down at him.

"Well, you're making it uncomfortable, you lied."I stated before I got out of his bed and began to put my clothes on.

"Imani, don't do this. I'm sorry I lied. I thought saying that we know each other would have made the encounter even weirder and it's not even like that I promise. I just know that she was friends with Aqueelah and they had a friendship break up because Kaisa was being...strange."He explained as he began to change as well making me roll my eyes as I grabbed my stuff.

"That's all you had to say JR. Me finding it out like this makes it seem like you were lying about something deeper than that and I get the sense that there is something else going on."I mumbled as I looked up at him with a frown.

"Imani, I'm sorry. I understand and I see how this looks but it's not like that baby. Look at me baby."JR pleaded as he gently took my stuff out of my hand and placed them on his bed before he reach for my hands making me stare at his hands instead.

"Okay, listen. Kai is not really a good person, Okay? Aqueelah used to tell me that Kai used dress and want to be like her and also lie to her about things like her uncle having a shoulder injury and one of her sisters being admitted to hospital when she actually just lives with both her parents who neglected her so I guess she lies to get the attention she's been wanting her whole life, I am not sure. I am sorry it took this long for me to explain this to you but I didn't want to bring back that bad reputation because maybe she has changed."he explained as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't be mad at me baby."he pleaded as he pulled me into a hug making me sigh heavily before I hugged him back.

"Next time, tell me everything please?"I asked as I hugged him tightly.

"Give me a kiss."he asked making me giggle before I pulled away from the hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hold on--that's a kiss?"he asked as he gently placed his hand under my chin and made me face him making me giggle.

"That is a kiss, JR."I replied as I nodded my head making him kiss his teeth before he gently grabbed my neck and pulled me into a hungry kiss.

"You satisfied?"I asked against his lips making him peck my lips a few times before he nodded his head.

"I am now. Where you rushing to baby? You have no lectures today and it's your birthday."he whined making me sigh as I reached for my stuff that was on his bed.

"I do not but I have to go see my parents. They're in town and they wants us to have a whole day thing and I asked doctor Brown to tag along."I muttered as I rolled my eyes making him nod his head as he got changed as well so he could walk me back to my dorm room.

"What time is it? Nate asked me to meet her at about 8am."I asked as I opened my door and before I could react I heard yelling which frightened me.

"SURPRISE!"

"Lord have mercy."I muttered in shock as I placed my hand on my chest and looked around at my dorm room that was covered in rose gold and white helium balloons.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much."I muttered in shock as I looked around to see Simone, Kai, Keisha, Cam, Nate and even Lando.

"I really appreciate this guys. Thank you so much."I muttered excitedly expressed as I hugged all of them.

"Not that we didn't plan on doing anything but Jesse Junior orchestred all of this."Nate smirked making me turn to hug JR tightly before I gave him a couple of pecks.

"This is why you wanted me to stay at the KEK house so bad?"I asked whilst giggling making him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That was part of the reason."

"You nasty."Keisha mumbled as she rolled her eyes at JR making him chuckle.

"I didn't even say anything."he laughed whilst shrugging his shoulders.

"Let's eat some cake before Simone has to leave for her PKZ stuff."Nate joked making me smile as she bought the cake that had lit up candles towards me.

"Make a wish, miss girl."Nate muttered making me close my eyes and make the same wish before I blew out the candles.

"Cake at 6am. Who would have thought?"I asked whilst chuckling as I gently cut the cake for everyone and I made sure to save some for Doctor Brown, Thea and maybe Damon.

After we had a mini party in my dorm I had to rush to take a shower so I could meet my parents and everyone stayed behind and cleaned up which made me feel bad, once I came back they had cleaned up everything besides the balloons on the ceiling because I asked for them to stay there.

Once I got dressed I sprayed on my perfume whilst I grabbed my purse and made my way out.

"Happy Birthday!"

I jumped in fright as confetti fell on my head and all over the place making me giggle as I looked up to see a cheerful Kai.

"Good morning Kai, thank you so much."I replied as I hugged her tightly making her giggle before she handed me a gift bag.

"Hope you enjoy."She excitedly said as she I gave her a small smile before I walked into my dorm and placed everything I had in my hand on my bed as I took out the tissue paper that covered the gift.

"You had a mini celebration without me?"she joked making me look back at her with a frown.

"I'm sorry, I didn't plan it--I just came here and it was a surprise--"

"No, no I was just teasing."She replied cutting me off making me smile nervously before I took out two gift boxes which made me smile as I unboxed them and gasped once I took out the bags.

"A Diesel bag and a Telfar? How did you know?"I gasped as I took out the bags and placed them on my bed in shock.

"Your Pinterest boards. I just assumed you had Pinterest and looked there."She replied making me smile as I pulled her into a hug.

"You are the best. Thank you so much. I'm going to take my Telfie instead."I joked as I took my other bag and took everything out before I placed them into my Telfar bag.

"This is so beautiful. Thank you, thank you."I muttered as I looked into my full body mirror at the bag and smiled before I hugged her tightly once again.

"You're welcome."

"I have to go meet my dad. He's beeeen calling me."I muttered as I took my phone out my pocket and noticed his notifications.

"Thank you so much, Kai."I muttered once again as we made our way out of the dorm and walked our separate ways.

"Lil mama we said 8:30."My dad sarcastically said as he opened his arms making me playfully roll my eyes as I hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry, I was held up in my dorm room. Look at what my new friend got me. A Telfar."I squealed as I did a 360 turn with the Telfar before I did model poses with it making my dad chuckle before he kissed my forehead.

"Where's mom?"

"She got stuck in Washington. I thought maybe we could spend the day together, sweetheart."My dad nervously said as he opened the car door for me making me nod my head.

"I don't mind. Let's go."I muttered before I climbed into the car and sat inside once he closed the door I took a deep breathe.

Although my relationship with my dad was somewhat mended it still was a bit awkward and my mom was always like the glue that made us communicate with each other.

"Okay. So' your mom booked a couple of stuff that she hoped you would like." He spoke as he started the car and drove off the parking lot making me nod my head awkwardly.

The car ride to where ever we were good was very tense and awkward but we finally arrived at a pretty lavish restaurant.

"Reservations for--"

"Oh my--You are  Richie Ghost. I am a huge fan!"

I awkwardly stood there as the waiter had a whole fan moment with my dad before he decided to lead us to our table which was in a nice spot because it was quite far from other people.

"Is there anything you would like to order? My name is Otis by the way."He excitedly expressed as he handed us the menus.

"I would like to just have some whisky for now."My dad said as he gave 'Otis' a smirk making him nod his head and leave before I could ask for water.

"How is gymnastics baby?"My dad asked as he flipped through the menu making me glance up at him before I looked at my hand to make sure my brace was still there and it was which confused me even more because that should have given him an answer.

"Uh, I am off for the season."I replied before I gently waved my arm at him making him look at my arm.

"You are braced up again baby?"he asked as he stared at my arm.

"Yeah, the stress from the bomb threat triggered it so it is stiff now and I am off but I will go back soon if it was not anything fatal. Doctor Brown is still going over something for me."I explained as I watched him scroll through his phone.

"Oh?"

"Mmh, yeah."I replied before I took out my phone as well to see a couple of notifications from my mom who was calling and sending apology messages but out of anger I decided to ignore them.

"Here is your whisky, Mr Nolen."Otis excitedly said as he handed my dad a glass of whisky.

"Thank you, thank you."My dad smiled as I looked up at Otis.

"Anything else?"

"Water for me please and your Caribbean wild rice please."I answered as I gave him a smile making him nod his head as he wrote down on his notepad before he enthusiastically waited for my dad to order in which he did making him repeat the orders and leave us once again.

" So you're off, gymnastics?"My dad muttered as he finally placed his phone down and looked up at me making me nod my head confusingly.

"Again baby? Have you thought about maybe stopping gymnastics."He suggested which made me roll my eyes.

"I am not doing this again."I replied as I took out my phone and aggressively scrolled through my phone as I felt my blood boil.

"I am serious, Imani. You get injured from gymnastics all the time. I think maybe it's time you just stop and do something else. Take piano seriously again, you played the piano once and completely stopped."He explained making me slam my phone on the table.

"I am so sick and tired of this conversation. This is all we ever talk about and I am started to think this is all we talk about because you never have anything nice to say to me. Ever since I got back from the Olympics you have been trying to sabotage my gymnastics career. You are never proud of me and you never, ever say that because whatever Richard Nolen says is correct right? You were just jealous of me going to Olympics."I angrily expressed as I pushed out my chair and slowly got up.

"It is not like that Imani. I just know that you cannot do gymnastics forever I am just protecting you from disappointment."He explained as he looked up at me with a frown before he reached for my arm making me move my hand away.

"You don't think I am aware of that? I won't be like you and throw away my future and focus on my career dad. I am studying and I am doing well with my psychology degree, something you failed to do. You are a college drop out because you believed in your football career with by the grace of God and mom's pocket it all worked out and if it had not? you would be nothing. Richie Ghost would not exist. This is not how I wanted to spend my birthday so enjoy your lunch."I angrily fumed before I left the restaurant and requested an Uber as soon as the Uber arrived I called Doctor Brown.

"Happy Birthday baby! I have been trying to call you."Doctor Brown chimed but stopped talking as soon as she heard my sobbing she told me that she was at her house which made me redirect the uber to her house.

"I am sorry for being such a bother."I mumbled as I met her by her gate making her shake her head as she hugged my closely.

"You are not being a bother sweetheart."She explained as she led me into her house.

"What happened? Your father was supposed to bring you here at a certain time." She mumbled in frustration as she looked down at her watch making me roll my eyes and explain what happened as we sat down on one of her couches.

"I am so sorry baby."She sadly said as she hugged my tightly.

"I do not want to see him at all. I just want to be with you today because my mom is stuck in Washington."I muttered as I tiredly rubbed my forehead.

"I wished for this day to go well but it is just falling apart and it is only 12pm."I continued as I placed my head on her shoulder making her sigh heavily.

"I got your birthday present."She suddenly said making me smile as I lifted up my head to look up at her as she handed me a gift bag.

I smiled as I carefully took the papers that were wrapped with wrapping paper out of the gift bag. I carefully opened the gifts and I saw an x-ray of my wrist making me stare at the x-ray oddly.

"There is nothing wrong with your wrist. It was just a minor sprain so you can go back to gymnastics as soon as possible."She excitedly explained making me squeal excitedly as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!"I excitedly said as I pulled away from the hug and stared at the x-ray with a huge smile.

"I also got you this."She said as she handed me a photo album making me smile as I flipped through it in awe.

"These are the pictures you were telling me about."I muttered as I traced around the pictures that had me and her in them making me giggle at how tiny I actually was and how young she looked.

"Thank you so much."I replied making her smile and nod her head at me.

"Let me make you tea."She muttered as she got up and went to the kitchen as I continued to flip through the family album.

I smiled as I continued to flip through the album and smiled even harder at how happy I was especially when I was with Doctor Brown.

"This one is my favourite."Doctor Brown happy expressed as she placed both our mugs on the coffee table in front of us as she pointed at the picture of her and I playing outside.

"We look so happy."I muttered as I smiled at the picture making her nod her head.

"You were a happy baby. You were always sick but very happy."She joked making me giggle and nod my head.

"I only spent 9 months with you when you were born and after that I had to leave for college."She explained making me look up at her sympathetically.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that mom."I muttered making her shake her head before she kissed my forehead.

"Do not worry about it baby. You are here now and I am so glad you are here."She replied as she took a sip of her tea making me teach over for the tea and take a couple of sips.

Doctor Brown and I spoke to each other for a while until it became dark which I enjoyed because we watched my favourite movies and spoke until she had to drive me back to Bringston.

Once we got back to campus she made me walk in another direction and told me that she had to go to her office when we got to her office we saw JR which made me smile as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I really need one of these from you."I muttered against his neck making him chuckle as he hugged me tightly.

"You ready for another surprise?"he asked making me pull away and look up to him.

"Another one?"I asked as I looked up at him with a big smile making him nod his head as he handed me a key making me look down at the keys weirdly.

"Come on, baby."he replied as he took my hand and made me follow him with Doctor Brown behind us.

We stopped by the gymnastics gym door that had a huge red tape on them making me look up at him oddly.

"Open up."

I nodded my head as I gently pushed the key into the padlock and opened the door to hear people screaming 'Surprise!' I looked around and saw that everyone was there including Coach, my Grandmother and my mom.

"JR."I muttered in shock before I hugged him closely and kissed his cheek a couple of times before I jogged to everyone as the music began to play.

"Mom, dad said you were stuck in Washington."I muttered as I hugged her tightly.

"I was yesterday and it was a mission to get there but I am here now. I am sure he messed up your day too."She muttered with a frown as she placed her hand on my cheek making me roll my eyes.

"He did but this is all amazing. The best birthday I have had so far."I joked making her and Grandma laugh.

"What about your 10th? Hannah Montana came to your party."Grandma explained making me giggle and nod my head.

"I remember that but Hannah is twerking Miley Cyrus now."I pointed out making her laugh before nodding her head.

The party went on for awhile until after midnight where I had gotten back to my dorm room with JR after I had said bye to everyone and thanked them properly.

"You really made my day special."I said as I began to change into my casual clothes that I could sleep in as he sat on my bed watching me get changed.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself."he replied as I folded my clothes and placed them gently in my washing basket before I unclasped my bra and looked around for an oversized tee in just my underwear.

"You sure you don't want to sleep in just that?"He seductively asked making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

"No. I am not planning on getting pregnant anytime soon."I joked as I continued to look as I placed my arm across my chest covering my exposed breasts.

"What's wrong with that?"he asked making me look up at him in shock.

"Huh!?"

"I am joking baby."He laughed as he continued to look up at me.

"You sure?"I sarcastically asked whilst laughing too making him nod his head whilst laughing.

"Come here. Another day of this week of sex sounds good right now."he joked making me laugh as I smiled hard and walked up to him.

"We aren't following the resolutions."I replied in a sing-song tone still look for a tee.

"There are a lot of things we are not following in that list of resolutions and we have time to right our wrongs."he spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist and making me place my hands on his cheeks before I pecked his lips a couple of times before he stood up and gently placed my on my bed as he lightly kissed my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 219 9
Halle Sterling, a spirited and gifted athlete pushing herself to earn a scholarship. Her world takes a dramatic turn when she uncovers her parents' a...
35.5K 886 24
Clay has always loved his best friend George but could never bring himself to say it. But he always tries to keep George away from everyone only him...
61.7K 771 15
This book is NOT SMUT- ignore the cover. Book art does not belong to me. Trigger warning for game/canon typical violence, thoughts of self-harm, suic...
18K 671 22
š˜“š˜° š˜Ŗ š˜Øš˜°š˜µš˜µš˜¢ š˜£š˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜® ...š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š—š—š–¾ š—Œš—‚š—Œš—š–¾š—‹ š—ˆš–æ š—Œš—š–ŗš—š—‡ š—Œš–¼š—ˆš—š— š—š—‹š—‚š–¾š—Œ š—š—ˆ...