๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ~ โ™ก {...

By Puffer_fish_243

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐!!! "โ„ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พโ„Š๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ โ„ณ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž ๐“‰โ„ด๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’พ... More

โ˜† ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ โ˜†
โœง ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ โœง
๊ง๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ๊ง‚
๐ŸŠ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฌ ๐ŸŠ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ ส•เฒ แดฅเฒ ส”
๐“„๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ โ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐–ฅž ๐๐ฎ๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–ฅž
๐Ÿ‚ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐“ƒน
๐–ฃ˜ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐–ฃ˜
๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž
โ˜† ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฅ โ˜†
เผป ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‹๐ข๐›๐š๐ซ๐ฒ เผบ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐๐„๐–๐’!!! โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ—Ž ๐“๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ โ—Ž
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜† ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š!!! โ˜†
โœ”๏ธŽ ๐’๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค โœ”๏ธŽ

๐“ƒน ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐“ƒน

1.2K 50 12
By Puffer_fish_243

☟︎
__________

❥ "......𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲!" 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"That's interesting..." you hummed leaning against Splinter's couch, who sat there unfazed.

"Uh anyways- Congratulations on the acting job, April! I'm so happy I could punch a rainbow!" Raph said excitedly, proud of his friend who smiled back at him

"It's just a tiny basic cable show!" April chuckled, trying to humble herself a bit.

"Not so tiny," Splinter said slumped down on his couch "It knocked Scorpion Treadmill out of its time slot!" He yelled while crossing his arms.

Leo hummed and turned to face his older brother "Hey, Raph!" Leo yelled, leaning against him "Say how'd you like to sit in the front row?" Leo said with a grin slightly shoving him forward

"Okay!" Raph smiled excitedly as Leo took him to sit in front of the screen projector, April cracked up next to you, causing you to raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Hey, kids!"April's face popped out of the TV screen "It's time for the Laughy Fun-time Hour! With Mrs.Cuddles!!" April said showing off a bunny plush with rainbow ears.

"Let's be friends forever!" The bunny tilted its head while holding its arms out

"That's a weird-looking plushie"

Raph's face went pale when he saw Mrs.Cuddles appear on the screen. He immediately shrieked and ran behind the couch to hold onto you in a panic, his grip crushing your hips.

"Not Mrs.Cuddles!!!" Raph wailed into you while you looked at him a little confused but patted his head in comfort seeing his fear of this bunny.

"BAHABAHAH!!-"

"OMG! It's just as good as thought!!"

"Hey, you guys know I can't watch this!!!" Raph huffed his muffled words against your shirt.

"Is my acting that bad?" April said teasingly to Raph, who immediately shook his head.

"No! It ain't you April! It's-"

"Let's be friends forever!" The cartoon bunny said again popping up in front of the screen with a giggle

Raph screamed again and shut his eyes as grasped onto you tighter.

"I think my......hip is gonna pop......" you grumbled trying to slightly loosen Raphs grip around you.

"Bahaha! Raph's fear of this bunny makes me laugh every time!" Master Splinter laughed amusingly while April, Leo, Mikey, and Donnie also watched amusingly.

Raph snarled and eased his grip around you to stand up quickly. He turned his head to everyone else with a pout. And crossed arms

"You think I'm afraid of Mrs.Cuddles?!"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm not! I'm just upset about something else! Which I'll think of what that is later!" Raph huffed out angrily.

"Yeah be nice guys!" April said defending Raph as she placed her hand on
His shoulder. "I bet a sandwich would make you feel better!" April grinned widely as Raph thought for a second then nodded.

"Yeah, it would!" He declared loudly and started walking to the kitchen.

Mikey, Donnie, Leo, and April looked back and forth at each other and started cracking up again.

"..What is it?.."

"Shhh! Omg just wait!" They all giggled, hushing each other, and peeked into the kitchen. You also peeked your head to look into the kitchen to see Raph open the cupboard to grab a glass. But instead, Mrs.Cuddles sprung out of the cupboard.

"IT'S IN THE LAIR!!!" Raph screamed as he moved quickly resulting in him bumping harshly against the kitchen counter and knocking over pots and pans that had landed on his head. One specifically covered his head.

You were quick to walk over to your friend and help him take off the pot that was on his head as you went to pat his shoulders

"Oh, I'm enjoying this!!!" Donnie said as the group slowly surrounded an unhinged Raph who hugged himself on the floor.

"The guys told me Mrs.Cuddles freaks you out! So I brought her over in a trunk for a sweet prank!" April chuckled and patted Raph's back while he frowned.

"Hey, no hard feelings okay, big brother!?" Donnie said picking up Mrs.Cuddles and moving her around "Let's be friends forever" Donnie said taunting Raph by mimicking Mrs. Cuddles' voice.

"Ok, I'm bored now, (M/n)! Let's go play air hockey" Mikey pulled on your arm excitedly as he dragged you out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to work on a titanium bust of myself, don't bother me" Donnie hummed stepping away from the group to run off to his lab.

"Are you sure it's ok to leave him there?..." you questioned while glancing back at the kitchen to look at Raph.

"Yeah, he'll be fine! He's just acting like a big baby!" Leo swatted his hand as he walked over to the Air hockey table and grab the puck. Now let's go play a round!-"

"YOU GUYS!!! MRS. CUDDLES IS REAL!!!" Raph blurted, you and your friends looked back at each other and then quickly went back into the kitchen to see what Raph was screaming about.

Leo scoffed a bit, as you, April, and Mikey all peeked into the kitchen to see Mrs. Cuddles sitting on the counter while Raph was trying to keep his distance from the toy. 

"Fine, you were right! I am afraid of Mrs.Cuddles!" Raph admitted "But it turns out she's really real!!!" He pointed at the toy that was sitting on the counter.

"Okay we get it.....we took the joke too far" April rolled her eyes at Raph.

Raph grumbled upsettingly "Just watch!" Raph slammed his hand against the counter glaring at Mrs.Cuddles "Okay demon! Reveal yourself!!!"

You four observed quietly as Raph screamed at a bunny plush, it only flopped downward with a brief squeak sound.

"I think he's been possessed or something, you good Raph???"

"His leporiphobia is acting up...."

April sighed at Raphs antics and wandered back to the arcade with Leo who sighed while following April.

"When you're ready to act like a REAL adult Raphael, we'll be in the arcade!" Mikey huffed grabbing your arm once again to pull you back into the arcade with Leo and April

"Raph seemed scared...." you mumbled worriedly glimpsing back at the kitchen till it was out of site.

"How about instead of worrying about Raph, we play a game of Air hockey!" Leo smiled holding the puck and placing it on the Air Hockey table. You looked at Leo unhappy about his comments about his brother, but he just shrugged it off and handed you a paddle.

"...Can't it wait for a bit?.." you put the paddle back on the table with a sigh closing your eyes annoyed.

April and Mikey look at each other awkwardly while Leo scowled and crossed his arms when Raph came back whining and tossed himself on the Air hockey table.

"Raph?"

"I can't find Mrs.Cuddles!!!" Raph yelled in a panic.

"You lost the puppet!?!" April shrieked loudly "Oh god I am so fired!" She sprinted into the kitchen in terror, leaving you four behind to watch.

"Go take a bat!!! Or the turtle tank!" Raph screamed at her across the room, Raph scrambled around and rushed out of the arcade to also go track down Mrs.Cuddles.

"There you see (N/n)! Raph's fine!" Leo insisted while you glanced back at him and then handed the paddle to Mikey who happily took it.

"....Fine.....but you two play" you hummed slouching over the Air hockey table as Leo grinned and hit the hockey puck toward Mikey's side.
You continue watching Mikey and Leo play their game of Air hockey as Leo continued on his losing streak.

"You suck at this!" Mikey complained hitting the puck with his paddle and getting it through Leo's goal, which he snorted back.

"Just one more game!"

"Just admit you suck!"

You chuckled watching the two argue with each other, till Raph walked into the arcade room holding Mrs.Cuddles by the ears and looking at her disgustedly.

"Oh look he found her"

"Now to lock you up till I figure out how to deal with you and get you back in your trunk!" Raph spoke to himself and threw the bunny into a locker before slamming it close. Raph started muttering as he took hold of every item in sight to block the locker door, piling up each item on top, by this time you, Leo, and Mikey all looked at each then back at Raph weirdly.

"Woah we really broke this poor guy....." Leo said while scratching his head "Wanna skateboard?" He said unbothered looking over to Mikey who nodded.

"You guys are really unbothered...."

They both just laughed it off and started walking to their small skateboard rink "Are you gonna join us (M/n)?"

"I'll stay with Raph," You said as you waved them goodbye and you walked over to a trembling Raph who was guarding the locker.

"Are you alright?.."

"Uhh-"

Splinter walked over to the two of you cutting in your conversation "Raph! I left my napping robe here when I was playing Zombie Unicorn!"

"Oh sorry pops! There's a great evil in there that I'm protecting us from!" Raph explained as Master Splinter nodded.

"Why didn't you say so, red one! I'll guard the door while you two go grab the weapons!" Master Splinter grinned.

"Great idea! Let go (M/n)!" Raph took your hand and dragged you somewhere else to go grab weapons inside a small box, he grabbed them a scurried back to the locker.

"It's alright Raph, a bunny won't leave a closed locker-" you said straightforwardly as the locker was now wide open, and Raph's eyes widened as he dropped the box of weapons.

"God, why me.."

"Huh, so it did escape...."  You mumbled at the locker and patted Raph's shoulders while he freaked out "Let's go find it then if you're so worried.....Leo and Mikey might of saw it"
You informed Raph trying it comfort him the best you could as you began pulling him toward the Skateboard rink.

"Ugh...I'm so sorry if we got off on the wrong foot bunny! Please don't hurt me"

"It freaks me out when you start talking to yourself..."

"IM NOT! I swear!!! The bunny IS real and-"

"Oh, you're such silly Billy's!" A squeaky voice said behind you, you and Raph slowly turned to see A creepy-looking Mrs.Cuddles who was three times your height towering over you.

"Aww, what the fuck....it is real....why couldn't you have been hallucinating?"

"What.."

"Nvm"

Raph turned his head back to Mrs.Cuddles "Whoa! You're huge.....Uh, I see you've met Mikey..." Raph said stunned as you squinted your eyes annoyingly at the bunny.  "Wait where is everyone??" Raph said looking around and noticing his brothers weren't there.

Mrs.Cuddles giggled a bit and stared down at Raph "Don't you worry about them! "

Raph scrunched up his face "Look sure you scared me at first, but now I see you're nothing but a bully! And Raph ain't scared of bullies!" He pointed at her.

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!!" The bunny laughed crazily and hurled a punch at Raph resulting in him being thrown against the skateboard ramp with a loud thump. Mrs.Cuddles jumped quickly on top of the skateboard ramp staring down at you two while you return a glare.

She hissed back at you and grabbed a pipe off the wall spraying water down the wooden skate rink while
Raph tried running up the ramp but slipped and rolled back some next to you with a thud. 

"My socks are going to get wet," You said annoyed looking back up at the bunny, you quickly went to jump up the ramp causing Mrs. Cuddles to let out a surprised gasp when you suddenly grabbed onto her.
You tried tearing off her ear from her head but found that the material she was made of was too stretchy to tear apart.

"Well shit." you cursed under your breath as Mrs.Cuddles snarled and started thrashing around and trying to shake you off like you were a bug stuck on her, you dug your heels into her and tightened your grip while slightly sulking to yourself.

"BAHAH! Look at you red and minty!" Splinter showed up out of nowhere laughing watching Raph who was drenched in water and you holding onto Mr.Cuddles for dear life.

Mrs.Cuddles had suddenly stopped trying to shake you off and covered her ears at the sound of Splinter laughing "No! No giggling! I hate giggling!!!" The bunny yelled as she harshly picked you off of her and threw you to Splinter who caught you and placed you down gently next to Raph.

"No one roughs up my family! or interrupts my TV regimen...You've made a powerful enemy rabbit!" Master Splinter exclaimed sternly at Mrs.Cuddles.

Mrs. Cuddles' eye twitched as she jump down angrily trying to throw a punch at Master Splinter which he blocked easily. Mrs.Cuddles whined angrily and kicked Splinter swiftly against the wall, which he immediately bounced off of and hit Mrs.Cuddles with an axe kick causing her to land directly on Raph and then bounce off him to the floor.

"Ow! Ew, ew!" Raph cringed as some of her plushy tail got into his mouth. You cringed watching him spit out the cotton out his mouth as Splinter climb onto Raphs back.

"Ooh! Someone has the case of cottonmouth!!!" Master Splinter laughed at his eldest son who gagged at the reminder.

"Ugh!!!" The bunny cried out grasping its head as it began to shrink in size

"What...she getting smaller!" Raph shouted pointing at the rabbit who was whining on the ground

"Stop. Laughing!. You're just like the kids on my show!" She turned her head angrily "Their giggles steal MY POWERS!" The bunny lunged at Raph who grabbed a skate bored to block her punches,

"Keep at it pops! The laughing shrinks her!!" Raph grinned at the furious Mrs.Cuddles who kept on trying to punch Raph. 

"How can I laugh when that bunny is so ferocious!" Master Splinter started laughing at the cute bunny's violent behavior. "Sorry! Couldn't say that with a straight face!" Master Splinter went on to laugh as the bunny continued shrinking slowly, it sweated nervously as its hits were being dogged, and She started becoming weaker, when it got small enough Raph smacked Mrs.Cuddles with the skate bored harshly causing her to cry out, and slam against the Skate bored ramp.

"Oof!" Mrs.Cuddles slowly looked back up at you three terrified and began backing up slowly while you and Raph started surrounding Mrs.Cuddles "Oh....please don't put me back in my trunk and send me back to the kids!"

"Heh! That sounds like a great idea!" Raph chuckled picking up the small plush bunny from its ears and throwing it back in its trunk "So long pal! Let's be friends for never" he shut it closed while Splinter chuckled

"Guys??"

"Is someone there?!!"

"Can somebody untie us?"

"I'm afraid of togetherness...."

You and Raph looked at each other at your friend's calls for help then Raph smiled widely and wrapped his arm around you and his father "How about we get some ice cream?

"Yeah we'll deal with that later"

_______________
(𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.9K 75
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 What happens when a good friend of yours invites you out for a night of "Cannonball" with a few of her own...
436K 16.1K 66
โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ โœฆโ‹† the stars alight your ...
70.2K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
3.1K 105 17
๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ: ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐— ๐˜†๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† 01:43 โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 02:13 โ‡†ใ…ค ใ…คโ—ใ…ค โšโš ใ…คโ–ท ใ…คใ…คโ†ป ฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑ แด แดสŸแดœแดแด‡ : โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ...