my pookie ●BRANCE●

By Slayertbpfan

this will be a chat fiction and brance following some rinney and briffen...😋😋😋 More

🏃‍♀️!NEW STORY!😻
chapter 1, eye contact
chapter 3, suck my balls
chapter 4, brance argument?¿
help please!! READDD!
chapter 5, BRANCE STAN‼️✊️
chapter 6, lost high vance
chapter 7, what about the kiss? pt1
chapter 8, more than a kiss pt2
chapter 9, oh he means to me‼️
chapter 10, AHH HE MADEOUT WITH ME‼️
chapter 11, gays do chaos
chapter 12, SLURRPES!!🏃‍♂️😻
chapter 13, killer vance?!
chapter 14, griffen homophobic??
chapter 15, normal?!
chapter 16, bully bruce
chapter 17, PARTY!!
chapter 18, scream my name
chapter 19, 'whos crying now?'🙏🏻
chapter 20, after drunks.
chapter 21, racist robin
chapter 22, HOT POCKETS🥰
chapter 23, new month..new me

chapter 2, griffens bbg

971 16 279
By Slayertbpfan

BRUCE POV:♡♡♡
I turned my phone off, looking shocked at what my friends what just said but then was interrupted by the door opening and to see an annoying ugly old stanky pussy smelling teacher, Ms Jones.
She is and will always be ass but this time she seems in a bad mood? Meh she is always in a bad mood all the time whether it's our fault or her relationship problems with her husband

"Alright get your books and start reading pages 223 through 240." I groaned as other kids groan also but things had to be done so I tried to make this thing last faster. I read and read but couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to eat. Would it be hot dogs? Burgers? Pizza? Ohh I'm hungry now! I looked around to see the teacher jumping and making small noises what the fucker noddle?!

"Um ms?" Some random kid Said and than some other kid came closer and there Jaw went straight to the ground. "OMG MS JONES IS DOING SEX WITH A FAKE DICK!!!" the kid yelled and I was disgusted. Many kids started laughing and gagging while the teacher was red and yelling everyone to get out. Well I guess free perido it is!

I wanted to text my friends what happened but I decided to tell them more later because right now i wanted to use the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom to see some random couple making out, I tried to move aside to walk away but they kept on moving where I would move, goddamn how long can they kiss? I need me someone like this frfr. "Bruh move!" I yelled out to the couple. "Shut it f@ggot" the boy said then reached over to squeeze the girl ass making her moan, WHAT THE FUCK?!

"You little bitch move it or I will bash your head with my baseball bat you fucking retarded dickless bitch!" I yelled but this time making them move and I ran to the bathroom, even tho I slashed them doesn't mean I'm scared that if they start punching me. It's okay I could get finneys romeo to punch the retard right in the nuts! Well unless if he has one. Shit I forgot I need to use the bathroom!

I walked to the stall and while I was trying to get my peace I heard people entering which sounds like...BILLY? I never talked to him but I can try to get his number to make griffy jealous that I got his man's number first😘🥰🥰🥰🥰
"WHO IS THERE? ARE YOU POOPING?" Billy yelled out and I let out a giggle opening the stall to see billy doing push ups on the nasty musty dusty floor??

"what the fuck??" I said looking at billy who didn't even do a push up instead he gave up and now was laying there like a dead body. "OH HEYYY BRUCEYYY!" Billy said getting up from the floor and then he bussin it down which left me shock but then we started laughing. Me and Billy left the bathroom to hang for a bit before heading to our next class which we did have together! Awesome right?

"Brucey have you heard?" Billy said facing me. "Heard what?" I said turning to face billy. "Omg your such a big fat booty nerd, finney has been meowing alot since robin gave him his number" Billy said kinda loud whispering. FINNEY NEVER TOLD ME?! what a fake ass bitch, I'm never telling him my gossip ever again!

"Wait why did robin give finney his number in the first place?!" I said making a confused face. "Oh um.. okay don't tell him I told you but he said it was because you wanted Robin's and vance's number so robin technically gave his and vance number for you but finney was too much of a pussy to ask him himself" billy said whispering while turning around each time to see if anyone was near us I'm guessing. That little gay! I never would of thought he used me like this.. wait VANCE PHONE NUMBER? WHAT WHOA NONO.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled loudly seeing people turn their heads to see the commotion. "SHSHSSHHH SHUT YOUR GAY ASS UP!!" Billy said pushing me around the corner while turning to see if anyone was coming. His hand was covering my mouth WHICH WAS DISGUSTING BECAUSE HIS HANDS SMELL LIKE MY DEAD GRANDMA STANKY PUSSY mix with STINKY OLD DOG BREATH. "I swear you better get them hands off my mouth or I WILL and I mean I WILL eat your dog." Billy made a '😨' face and instantly took his hand away.

"Come on we have a little amount of time before class starts!" I said dragging billy to our next class while billy made a groan noise. Finally we got to our class and I opened the door letting billy go in because I'm literally a gentleman like for real. Billy and I entered to sit in our seats that we usually sat at and that's where I saw Billy taking out his phone.
Then he showed me his number so I could write it down, OHHH YEA I GOT GRIFFENS MAN NUMBRR FIRST!!! I have so much fucking Rizz like what the fuck!

The teacher showed up and teached a lesson about 'why we should be more responsible' and blah blah blah! I mean I'm responsible so why would I need to see this! Well.. don't include where I once stolen some kids dog and made them cry their balls out but no one talks about that! I was bored doing nothing so I was going to draw because who wouldn't?

I started to draw some random stuff that came through my mind like stars, hearts, food, baseball, vance, chickens- wait.. whoa what the gay? VANCE 😨 I was going to erase what I drew but I realize DAMYUUUU I drew vance so fucking good! But the other side tells me 'stop your acting like a stalker' but I mean it's my thoughts? So blame my thoughts not me. Anyway DAMYUU VANCE LOOKS SO FRICKING GOOD!🤭

(PRETEND THIS WAS WHAT BRUCE DREW BUT IN PENCIL)

I look at the time and holy ballers it's time to leave already! The bell rings and I start to pack my belongings and as I am I wait for billy to finish so we could walk to lunch together, after all my fat ass is hungry as fuck! "Hurrryyy I'm hungry!" I whined to billy. "Hold on gay!" Billy says after he flips his backpack and hangs it around his shoulder gesturing we can finally leave.

"Aye brucey imm sit with my friends you need a place to sit?" Billy says gesturing with his hands showing a table with like 5 other people. "Nah its alright I'm sitting with others already, but thanks tho!" I said as Billy and I said our goodbyes and parting ours ways, I went to the food court to finally devour this nasty Cardi d food looking ass but atleast it's food I guess.

I saw my other friends waving my way and as I was walking over their I felt a hard bump against my shoulder, when I turned around to see who it was it was VANCE of course it had to be him. "Watch were your going fuckhead" Vance said with a kinda deep voice? as he furrowed his eyebrows and walked away leaving me concerned on WHY THE HELL DIDNT HE JUST LIKE I MEAN PUNCH MY DICK OUT RIGHT NOW? THE FUCK?! holy cow I forgot about my friends.

I walked, actually I speed walk over to the table and as I sat down my friends were staring at me like if I sucked their moms pussy. "What?" I said in a tone. "You bumped into vance? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?" griffen said yelling at me like I wasn't infront of him. "Yea and?" I said taking a bite out of my Burger. "Um what griffen is trying to say is HOW THE FUCK DIDNT YOUR ASS GET KICKED?!" Finney yelled also following griffen lead. Damyu they got a problem or what? It's like they wanted ME to get PUNCHED?! "Well he probably didn't feel like it" I said taking another bite of my burger. "Mhm sounds like.." I didn't even eat to hear about griffen shenanigans because DAMYUUUU this burger was good as FUCK!

I pulled out my phone while finney and griffen where still talking about the whole vance situation but like it wasn't a bug BIG deal right? Whatever! I opened Instagram till I got a notification from someone named 'b1lly.w1lly' it was a follow request? I followed the user back in concerned but that was until the user started TEXING?! scary okay?

This person was still typing and than there message sent. "Hey brucey it's billy Showalter!" I smiled at the text and turned to see billy waving with his phone on the other hand, he was sitting down whole his friends where talking a laughing. "Heyyy billyy!" I texted back.

Me and Billy texted random stuff to eachother like random stuff that our group where talking about and photos
we had in our camera roll.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1:50 pm

b1lly.w1lly is online👀

billy: Bro looking like robin😥🙊

Me: "BAYAHAHAH😭😭

Billy: "Hey brucey what's wrong with your friends?"

Me: "there acting gay☹️

Billy: "I could tell because they are laughing like white girls talking about there crushes"

Me: "STOP NO WAUT I GIGGLED AND NOW THERE STARING AT ME😰😭"

Billy: "BAHHHA😹 I SEE THEM THEY LOOK LIKE A SCARED DOGS"

me: "BAHHA WAIT HOLD ON THERE
ASKING ME SOMETHING😨🙏🏻🙏🏻"

Billy: "PRAYING 😘😘😘

b1lly.w1lly is offline👀

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Um Bruce what are you laughing at? Griffen just said his pet goldfish died and your laughing?" Finneh said in a concerned voice as griffen jaw was a 'O' shape. "W-what! I didn't know that! I was laughing at something else" I said shocked. "Well.. who were you texing? OMG IS IT.. YOUR CRUSH?! OMG OMG" griffen yelled out slamming the table while coming closer to me. "What the fuck! No I was texting a friend-" I was still talking until I was RUDLEY interrupted by griffen making a loud noise.

"YOU HAVE Billy's NUMBER?" griffen said yelling everything except Billy's name. "I was gonna tell you but you guys kept on talking about vance so!" I said letting out a sign, I looked over where billy table was at and Billy was laughing while looking at me. "YOU BETTER GIVE ME HIS NUMBER OR I WILL" I interrupted griffen speech cuz like DAM he getting way too mad at me just because i got Billy's number first😒

Griffen was talking with finney again which left me again with my phone texting billy but that's where the belled ringed and I had to say goodbye and leave to my next class. "Alright I gotta go but see you guys later!" I said leaving both my friends as they also said goodbye I went on my phone again and was texting billy.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
2:05 pm

B1lly.w1lly is online👀

Billy: "I was laughing so hard man you looked terrified 😭😭😭

Me: "I Almost pissed my pants😞😣

Billy: "dawg fr be looking like vance"

Me: "BAHAHHA😭😭😭 shitt class started text you when I'm out alr

billy: "what the actual pussy awwwq okay Well BYEEEEEE🥰🥰🥰 SUCK BBC

read at 2:10.

Billy:

Read at 2:13

Billy: "I see how it is... SUCK MY MOMMYS PUSSY 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Read at 2:15.

Billy: "SUCK MY DICK!"

me: "OKAY OKAY IM SOREY CHILL NOW SHUT UP IM LISTENING!!😰

Billy: "okayy now SAY BYE BACK😡

Me: "Bye"

Billy: "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT😡😡"

me: "BYEEEEE😰😰😰"

Billy: "BYEEE POOKIE POO😘😘"

read at 2:20

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OKAY THIS DOESNT HAVE MUCH CHATFIC BUT ATLEAST THERE IS SOME😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰 WELL I HOPE THIS WAS OKSY BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL MIGHT COME MORE LATE IM NOT SURE BUT YEAAA🙊

2070 WORDS TOGETHER😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 487 19
Chatfic about TBP lolz THEY DONT HAVE THEIR NORMAL PERSONALITYS IN THIS !!! main ships are rinney, brance and briffin 🤭 I drew the profile cover ANG...
28.2K 639 31
nerdsboyfriend: would you still love me if i was a worm...? nerd: what.. #1 in finbin
57.2K 890 48
This chatfic will include ships: Bruce x vance /brance Finney x robin /rinney Billy x griffin / (idk the ship name) gwen x amy/amy Bruce: 16 Vance:...
8.4K 144 14
Vance finds himself crushing on local lady's man, Bruce Yamada. He doesn't know how to feel or how to act and is overall a huge disaster. Bruce think...