Puppy

By DoveWoodling

Vincent and Felix have always been enemies. Vincent was an intelligent, cute male omega who wanted to be alon... More

Chapter 1 - Wittle Omega
Chapter 2 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 3 - Sleepy Puppy
Chapter 4 - Mates
Chapter 5 - Comfort
Chapter 6 - Amusement Park
Chapter 7 - Not-So-Amusing Park
Apologies (Author's Note)
Chapter 8 - Mine
Chapter 9 - Scenting
Chapter 11 - Sexing
Chapter 12 - Bullying
Chapter 13 - Pestering
Chapter 14 - Fighting
Chapter 15 - Winning
Chapter 16 - Moving Out
Chapter 17 - Good Dog
Chapter 18 - Fifi
Chapter 19 - Awkward
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visitors

Chapter 10 - Back to School

238 9 1
By DoveWoodling

Justin Green High School.

My face felt like it was on fire as I came out of the bathroom wearing jean shorts and a cute sweater.

I mean, I loved them. But I couldn't believe I was wearing this to school.

I looked at my mate to see him as red as me, if not more.

He saw me catch him staring and looked away.

"Y-you look really cute..." he said.

I smiled and walked up to him.

"And you look devilishly handsome," I said as I walked over and popped the collar of his leather jacket.

He pulled me in for a kiss and gripped my slim waist, making me flinch from last night.

"Still hurts?" he asked.

I nodded sheepishly and he smirked.

"You're lucky you got away with just that. Next time, you won't be able to walk without limping with every step."

I blushed and pushed away, quickly rushing out the door, hearing a hearty laugh from Felix on my way out.

"Come on! We need to get my stuff from home before we can go to school!" I yell at him.

He comes out and plucks an apple and a peach from a bowl of fruit on the kitchen counter.

He tossed the peach to me and I caught it before taking a huge bite out of it.

"Mmn~ That's so~ good!" I moaned at the amazing taste.

I giggled as his eyes flashed black from Felix to Maverick.

"If you make another one of those sounds, I'll make sure you're walking with a limp today."

I stopped laughing.

///Time Skip///

As we pulled into my driveway, I hadn't realized my hands were shaking until Felix had held them.

I looked up at him and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Do you need me to come in there with you?"

I shook my head.

"No, I'll be okay."

I stepped out of the truck and walked slowly up to my front door.

'Let's hope they ignore us like they always do,' Ezra said, making us tuck our tail in between our legs.

I nodded to him and gulped.

I opened the door to see red plastic cups and empty beer bottles all over the floor in the living room.

Tiptoeing to my bedroom, I heard laughing in my backyard.

"And that little bitch of a son I have was so emotional about the comment, he burst into tears!" my unfortunate mother told her friends.

They laughed as I continued my way up the stairs.

I quickly gathered all of my papers and books into my backpack and swung it over my shoulder.

As I quietly walked out of the house, my expression and emotions had gone toward the more negative side. But as I heard Felix singing and bashing an imaginary drum set to some rock music, I smiled brightly and forgot all of my problems with my family.

I opened the car door was my ears were flooded with American Idiot by Green Day and Felix yelping when he saw me. 

"Uhh..." 

He turned down the music and I gave him a thanking look. 

Blushing he started the truck back up and drove us to school.

///At School///

When I hopped out of the car, I felt many eyes on me. After all, I was getting out of the same car Felix Miller was.

Felix glared at all the staring gazes and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly and protectively in his.

I looked up at him with a slight blush on my cheeks and he smiled down at me in return.

"Felix!" I looked over to see the football team looking at us in disgust.

My ears flattened a the sight of them and I thought of Felix changing his mind about me.

I pulled my hand away from his and ran away from his hurried protests.

'He's gonna hurt me!'

'He hates me!'

'It's all a joke!'

These were the thoughts running through my head as I ran through the crowded halls of the school.

I hurried to my first class and sat in my seat, catching my breath and thanking the Moon Goddess that Felix and I didn't have this class together.

As the teacher walked in, I pulled myself together and paid as much attention as possible, trying to ignore the horrible pull of loneliness toward my mate.

'I want him to hold me...'

///Felix's POV///

"Felix!"

I look to my right to see my football friends looking at my mate in revolt and hatred.

Vince must have noticed them too because he pulled out of my hand before running off into the school.

"Vincent! Come back!" I shouted.

I was about to run after him when Sebastian came out of nowhere and punched me square in my jaw.

'He's gonna hurt me!'

'He hates me!'

'It's all a joke!'

I heard these in my mind and knew my mate was thinking second thoughts about me again.

I tried to reach him, but trying to contact and talk to someone is pointless if you're getting beaten in the middle of it.

Sebastian growled, eyes glowing red in rage.

"You said I couldn't touch your little bitch, but never about what to do to you."

Hearing him call Vincent a little... NO!! That triggered something inside of me that made me launch and pounce back onto him, shoving his face into the asphalt.

"Call Vince that again! I dare you!"

Sebastian gave me a look of hatred out of the corner of his eye to which I paid no mind.

He huffed before planting both of his hands on the ground in surrender.

I pushed a little harder, making his scowl falter into a painful whimper before I stood up and wiped the blood from my face onto the sleeve of my jacket.

Spitting on him for good measure, I walked to my first class, ignoring the whispers and stares given to me on my way into the school.

'I want him to hold me...' 

I heard my sad mate whimper in his thoughts. I hurried to my class before the bell. 

My teacher scowled at me, annoyed I'd made it not a moment before the tardy bell rang.

I walked to my seat and blocked out anything the woman was saying and reassured him through the mind link.

'I'd hold you so tenderly and kiss your neck with all of my love in each of them,' I said.

I could feel him being startled and then panicking slightly.

'Shit... I forgot he could hear me!'

I giggled into the link and I could feel his embarrassment.

'I still love you, just as I've loved you since we first met.'

His eyes rolled, I could feel it in my own.

'Well, you certainly showed it.'

My ears flattened on my head and I felt my eyes watering.

He must have noticed this because he quickly apologizes.

'I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that. I'm still... getting used to this... And... I love you, Felix.'

My hopes lift from him saying that and say back,

'I love you too, Vincent.'

I feel his smile and continue,

'I'll see you in English?'

He agrees.

'Can I apologize to Maverick too?' he asks.

'Maverick already forgave you, so there's no need for that, but he does want to say something to you, so... be prepared for something dirty.' 

I feel a rumble in my chest from Vince's giggles. 

Letting Maverick take control, I relax and listen in to what the teacher was saying, memorizing as much as I could before the end of class. 

'I want to do so many naughty things to you, pup,' Maverick starts. 

Feeling my throat tighten a little, I could tell Vince just held back a whimper. 

'Slam you against a wall and fuck you so hard it leaves a dent. Leave your entire neck purple from my marks. Make your ass so fucking red and covered in handprints.' 

Feeling a tingle in my ass, I take a guess that Vincent is leaking slick. 

I feel my cock harden from the thought of fucking him in the bathroom. 

'Meet you in the bathroom?' Vincent asks, as if on cue. 

Maverick agrees and lets me have control back. 

I raise my hand and ask to use the restroom and the teacher nods her head, gesturing to the door. 

I leave with a hand subtly covering my bulge to the bathroom. 

'He's definitely going to walk with a limp now,' Maverick smirks at me. 

I nod and walk faster to my needy mate. 

To Be Continued... 

Author's Note: Sorry! Sorry! This took forever and I'm having a hard time managing so many stories at once. As well as having trouble coming up with a proper storyline for this book. More smut coming up next chapter for you innocent beans out there. 

Word Count: 1400.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
1.3K 45 24
Ricky is an Omega who is loved by his family but at school is bullied. He likes the Alpha Damon whose friends bully Ricky. He has twin brothers who w...
52.6K 1.8K 11
due to personal reasons, i will be discontinuing this story. maybe one day, i'll return to this work and complete it. if you wish to continue this...
214 32 23
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...