,Mute' ?(sbi adoption au)

By alex_lxxser

Tommy is a mute 9 year old boy , he has been in 16 different homes and everyone gave him back to the orphanag... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chaper ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen

Chapter eightteen

754 28 25
By alex_lxxser

From that day on Dream and Tommy had met a few more times , the twins sometimes taged alond ,Techno more then Wilbur and even became good friends with Dream. Dream had eventually seen  what Tommy meant with not talking more than three hours a day when they were all playing a board game and Tommy signed out of nowhere that he didnt want to talk anymore for now but that was alright for everyone.

Tommy wouldnt talk longer than twenty to thirty minutes before signing again. He went to therapy a few times and even introduced his best friend , Tubbo , to Dream. They got a long pretty well too. When Tommy and Dream were in the park once they met Niki there, Tommy introduced her to his brother and explained to Dream how he had thought Niki was their Mother. 

"you- you do look like her , i'll give Tommy that" Dream mumbled "do you know a Natalie *****?" he asked her and by Nikis reaction it looked like she did 

"yea i do , shes my mother actually" Niki explained with a smile on her face "why'd you ask?" 

"now i know why you look like her! Natalie ***** was our Mothers twin but moved away after i was born , our mom always told me about her Twin sister. I knew she had a daughter my age but i never thought i'd met her and in this way" Dream explained and Tommy turned to him with wide eyes and a smile 

"so niki is our cousin?! thats awesome!" Tommy said with the brightes smile ever making the other two laugh 

"yea ,yea it does" Niki laughed. 

Just a few weeks after that had happened Tommy met Natalie , his Aunt , Dream wasnt able to come but promised to come next time. Tommy and Natalie talked about his Mother alot and why she wasnt able to take him and his brothers in , at the time their Mother died she already had Niki and was alone. Nikis Father had left them once they found out she was pregnant with her , she knew she wouldnt be able to raise four kids on her own since one was difficult enough at that time and Tommy understood her. 

They had talked a few hours till Tommy had to go back home for dinner. The weeks after that were pretty normal , other than Phil , Techno and Wilbur being busy so often and meeting Dream more than he did , for some reason the three met up with his brother and cousin more those weeks than he did because they said they didnt have time. 

Tubbo , Purpled and Ranboo had told him not to worry about it and that he should talk to them about it if he felt left out or something. He did try but whenever he wanted to tell them they were either busy , had to take a call or somewhere to go to, at Dinner Tommy would now sit alone at the table and eat , the other three all said they wouldnt be back till later at night. Tommy didnt know what was going on but now after three weeks he hoped it would be back to normal. 

-

In fact it did not go back to normal. Tommy was getting more and more annoyed at how little time they now spend with him , even Dream spend more time with them than he did the past few weeks and no one wanted to tell him why. 

At first tommy thought it was okay and nothing was wrong , he was atleast able to talk to them at dinner and lunch but now he was lucky if he even got a small hello. 

-

Phil and the Twins had been preparing a birthday party for three weeks now. They talked with Dream and their other friends, tubbo and ranboo too of course , about how they could decorate the house without him there till Tubbo had pointed out that they had school on his birthday so they could decorate the house while he was at school.

They were now making sure everything was on its place , presents on the table with , cake on the dinner table and another present in the guest room they would have to get later when tommy was there. 

Tubbo and Ranboo were hiding behind the couch with two confetty canons in their hands they would let go when Tommy came in , Dream was hiding by the wall in the livingroom so you couldnt see him without going around the coner togheter with George , his boyfriend he wanted to introduce Tommy to. Niki and Wilbur were in the kitchen waiting to scream while Techno and Phil were behind the other couch in the livingroom. 

They sat there for good twenty minutes already , Tubbo and Ranboo had come by right after school as they told Tommy they would have to go early. Tommy stayed behind and talked to their teacher about something as they left already , but eventhrough he did that he should have been home already. 

"are you sure he said he would leave in five minutes? it's been twenty" Phil whispered over to Tubbo and Ranboo , both nodding in return. Techno opened his mouth to say something but before he could the door opened and they head sniffing , the light got switched on and they all jumped into view from their hiding spots , all screaming "happy birthday!!" while Tubbo and Ranboo let the confeti go into the air. 

"what-" Tommy mumbled , wipping at his eyes to get the tears away

"Tommy? whats wrong?" Dream asked him when he saw he was crying , everyone was looking at the boy with concern now. Only tubbo and ranboo seemed to know what was going on already.

"whats going on?.. whats going on!?" Tommy chuckled as more tears fell down from his eyes "I thought i did something wrong for the best few weeks because i didnt see anyone from my family the whole time! I was lucky to get a hello the past few days and to hear anything from you! I thought you guys were going to get rid of me for some reason but you were- were planning this!?" Tommy cried ,voice cracking at the end as he let the tears roll down. 

Phil was quick to pull him into a hug as he cried " im so sorry Toms.. we didnt mean to make you think you did something wrong" He said , making small circles on Tommys back "we were so caught up with preparing your birthday party and getting the presents we didnt think about how we were neglacing you right now , we're really sorry" 

"so- i didnt do anything wrong?.." Tommy thought pulling away to wipe his tears away again 

"you didnt , we promise" Wilbur said now and Tommy smiled 

"good.." He slighly chuckled. a few minutes later they all sat at the dinner table eating cake , Tommy had chosen to do that first to calm down and they were all okay with it as Dream introduced George to Tommy

"Tommy , this is George , my bofriend. George ,this is Tommy , my brother" Dream introduced them as they shock hands 

"Nice to meet you George , i never knew Dream was gay but it does make sense" Tommy chuckled 

"what?" Dream said confused 

"Nice to meet you to Tommy , Dream told me much about you" George chuckled 

"what do you mean 'but it does make sense'?" Dream asked him confused and Tommy just shrugged 

"alright everyone!" Wilbur clapped into his hands "lets let the birthday boy unwrap his gifts!" he said as he pulled tommy into a side hug , Tommy chuckled as Wilbur led him to the livingroom and sat down with him , everyone else sitting around the room. 

"who wants to start?" Wilbur asked and not even a second later the first present was handed to Tommy by Techno "go on Toms" Wilbur chuckled when Tommy hesitated 

"fine.." Tommy mumbled and started unwrapping the box Techno gave him , once he was done he opened it and saw an emerald necklace in it. He took it out of the box and looked at Techno with tears in his eyes "is it one of those you guys have?" Tommy asked as tears welled up in his eyes

"it is ,yea , want me to help you put it on?" Techno asked and Tommy nodded with a smile , Techno stood up getting the necklace from Tommy and put it on for him

"thank you.." Tommy smiled at him , Techno kneed down infront of him and wiped his tears away with one hand 

"of course, anything for you Theseus" Techno smiled at him before sitting back down to Niki on the other couch. Tommy got a few more presents , two beautiful sweater from Dream and his boyfriend , a book full of myths from Techno aswell as the necklace , a journal and a Video game from Niki for the Switch he got from Phil with a box he was suposse to open lastly.

"This box is suposse to be the last so lets wait till you have the other one" Phil said as Tommy wanted to grab the box , the younger looked at him confused since there were no other presents left and Wilbur was nowhere to be seen in the room anymore. 

"Here it is!" Wilbur said excited entering the room and held a orange kitten in his arms , Tommy looked at the kitten with an excited expression 

"Is that- is the kitten for me?" Tommy asked on the verge of Tears again , is it their hobby to make him cry? Wilbur nodded at his question and sat back down on the right side of Tommy letting the Kitten down on Tommys lap 

"do you love to make me cry or what?" Tommy asked with a small smile on his face as he pet the kitten 

"we're not done just yet" Techno shrugged and Tommy groaned 

"Stop ittt" He whined as Phil gave him the box "do i have to?.." Tommy whined again and everyone was quick to nod or say yes making him confused. 

"okay?.." He mumbled and opened the box but didnt stop peting the kitten with one hand , in the box was an orange folder. He opened the folder ,eyes widening as he saw what was written there , it was adoption papers fully filled out other than his signature that was missing. He looked up from the papers to Dream , to Techno , to Wilbur and then to Phil 

"are you serious?.." He sniffed and Phil gently smiled at him while the kitten snuggled against Tommy for comfort 

"of course we do Tommy" Phil told him and Tommy looked at Dream ,as if to search for any sign of annoyence or anything but he only saw a real gentle smile and a proud look on his face. Tommy put the kitten down next to him as he stood up and ran over to Phil ,hugging him as he sobbed 

"yes! yes yes ,yes!" Tommy laughed when Phil hugged him back and the twins joined the hug 

"welcome to the family Toms" Wilbur smiled at him when they all let go and Techno ruffled his hair with a grin on his face

"welcome home Theseus" he chuckled and Tommy wipped his tears away 

From that day on Tommy had his loving family forever and wasnt the youngest anymore since the Kitten was there , he ended up naming the kitten Clementine for some reason no one knew and that was for Tommy to stay hidden. Lets say he knew someone with that name once and they had ginger hair like the kitten. 

Well thats it! I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the not too good ending , i tried my best to write it but its still good i guess? whatever. Next longer fanfiction will be "a Home that understands and accepts (Transinnit Adoption SBI AU)" , i started it last june and want to finally finish it! Once its finished i will start uploading it! :)

at the moment im looking over the writen chapters i already have done and once im sure they are alright i will write the last chapters! It will probably be uploaded once im back from London so in like four weeks since im going in two-three weeks! :)

I hope you all have a good morning/afternoon/evening! Remember to take care of yourselfs and loved ones! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 15.3K 23
cover art by snapp_art on twitter! go leave a follow, i will know if you dont : ) tommy henley is a storm. he's angry and aggressive, and loud and me...
5.9K 204 21
Techno has been in an orphanage for 12 years and is almost old enough to move out. But what happens if he gets adopted and starts to get attached to...
379 53 34
All what Wilbur have wanted was a loving family unlike his current family, he was diagnosed from psychopathy and is still healing from it when he was...
94.1K 2.6K 13
This is ofc an AU where Tommy is adopted, Tubbo isn't a part of the family in this tho! Ik i just couldn't find a good spot for him :( But he is Tomm...