𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑻𝒀, 𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒊...

By -nagisluvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ How do most people feel about their childhood friends? Someone forgetful? Someone you can't live wi... More

𝑖.𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡
𝑖𝑖.𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑
𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠
𝑖𝑣.𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝑣.𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏𝑠
𝑣𝑖.𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑖𝑥.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡
𝑥.𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠
𝑥𝑖𝑖.𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖.ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑥𝑖𝑣.𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡
𝑥𝑣.𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒
𝑥𝑣𝑖.𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑑𝑠
𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑥𝑖𝑥.𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

𝑥𝑖. 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒

2.7K 181 44
By -nagisluvr

You studied your sketchbook trying to discern what was wrong with your sketch. No matter what you erased or redrew it never looked right. You let out a frustrated sigh leaning back in your chair.

Your attention was brought to your phone when it vibrated with a notification. You simply ignored it going back to your drawing attempting to change something else. However, when the notifications didn't stop coming in you rolled your eyes finally picking up your phone.

You squint your eyes a little confused trying to make sense of what's happening. You realize you've been added to a groupchat, one that Seishiro's in, as well as someone else.

Rome Project

Seishiro
I just don't understand why he
thought assigning us this project was
necessary

52-6899-0256
That's what I'm saying
He's just so annoying

Nagi
Lmaooo
It sucks ass fr

Y/n
Reo??

52-6899-0256
Hi L/n yes it's me
Thank you for finally answering
your phone

Y/n
Okay not too much now

Nagi
Hi Y/n

Y/n
Hi hi

Reo
L/n would you be free to meet
up with Nagi and I so we can
finish up our project

Y/n
Yeah I'm totally free all
this weekend whenever you
guys are

Nagi
What about today we meet up
for lunch like at 1:00

Reo
Yeah that works for me there's
this new cafe that's opened up
I'll send you guys the location

You check the time on your phone and see that it's 11:30. You check the location Reo sent before you got up from your desk and walked over to Nagi's room before knocking on the door.

"Come in." He called from inside his room.

You gave Seishiro a small smile as a greeting. His own eyes looking up at you waiting for what you had to say.

"The cafe's only short train ride away, so what time do you want to leave to head there?"

"Mm I guess we can leave at 12:30." Seishiro says shrugging his shoulders.

You nod your head at head at him in agreement. You stay a moment taking in how serene Seishiro was just lounging in his room. His room smelled of subtle pine with a mix of vanilla it made you feel warm and urged you to stay longer but you didn't. "Okay." You agreed before you shut his door.

Not too much longer you and Seishiro were making your way to the train station. Seishiro finally speaks up when the two of you get on the train. "So how well do you know Reo?" Seishiro asks looking up from his phone to you.

"Huh?" You say confused.

"Well I didn't tell him I knew you, and it was his idea for you to join our group. So why'd he choose you, I thought you said you didn't really know him?"

"I don't know the answer to that." You nervously laugh under his gaze. "I told you before I've only spoken to him a few times because of track. I think he just hates everyone else in our class more than me." You explain your shoulder softly hitting one another as the train sways.

Seishiro only hums as the train slowly comes to a stop. The two of you get up making your way into the bustling city. The two of you made your way to the cafe.

You opened the cafe door and a plethora of appetizing scents flooded your nose. You took a deep breath relishing in it.

"L/n! Nagi!" You looked over to see Reo sitting at a table with two empty chairs opposite of him. You eagerly walked over to his table and sat down.

"What good timing that the two of you arrived at the same time!" Reo said smiling.

On the table already laid out was your trifold board mostly finished. You could tell that it shouldn't take more than an hour to get done if the three of you focused.

"Yeah, sure was!" You agree.

"Wow. You got a lot done." Nagi says looking over the board of information.

"Not that much, really. I just wrote out a bit of what you guys had typed out on our shared doc."

"Ahh." Nagi softly said.

You all proceeded to plan out the rest of the trifold board before you got to work on actually writing it out.

"I hate this project so much." Nagi drawled out splaying himself across the table.

"We're literally almost done." You say smiling at his actions trying to keep down your laugh. Across from you Reo laughs out at his friends antics.

"We should take a break." Nagi says.

"I wouldn't mind that." Reo says in agreement. You shrug your shoulders not really caring.

"Thank god I can finally order food." Nagi says still sprawled on the table but now flipping through the menu.

Taking a look at the menu you soon realize why everything in here smells so good. Each of you ordered varying things so you'd have a bit of everything from the cafe.

After a few minutes the waiter comes back witheverything ordered and you feel yourself melt away. Your exhaustion catches up to you after working so much but, it doesn't matter now that you have a break.

Each of you dig into the food immediately grabbing spoonfuls off of each others plates too. There's nothing like eating a big meal after working hard.

You laughed a little to yourself watching Seishiro shovel food into his mouth. Often times at dinner Seishiro would do the same thing at dinner, he ate like he had been starved all day.

The couldn't deny how much fun you were currently having, despite the circumstances for this meet up. Your time spent with Maki and Masumi never made you feel so content as you were right now. You mentally role your eyes upon remembering the past request Maki made.

"Um.. my friend Maki is hosting a party at her house next weekend, if you guys want to attend you're welcome to." You speak up inviting the two of them.

Maki had originally told you to just invite Reo but honestly who cares. If you were to attend another one of her parties you were going to have you friend there. Plus you knew Reo wouldn't even consider it if Seishiro wasn't invited.

"Maki.." Reo trails on trying to determine who you're talking about.

"The one with short black hair." Nagi says helping him determine who Maki even is. You can't deny whole conversation is making you giddy.

"Oh yeah! Okay mm maybe I'll think about it." Reo says.

"I'll pass." Seishiro says nonchalantly.

"Mkay." You reply back to the both of them.

All of you continue to eating the food until there's none left before you resume working on your project again. You work on writing down all the resources, Reo arranges all the pictures we cut out, and Seishiro wrote down more body paragraphs. After another 20 minutes you all finally finish the project.

"And look at that everyone we're done." Reo says happily folding up the trifold board again.

You threw your head back in delight and Seishiro all but collapsed in his seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.7K 60
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
94K 3.9K 30
┈─ reo, you have friends other than nagi? . . . . i will end you. ❞ ⌗blue lock x male oc chatfic | social media fic
264K 10.4K 49
Blue lock x fem! reader chatfic - "I LOVE U N/N" "ilyt." "..." "I love u too meg.." - Bachira adds his girl best friend to a group chat to prove he h...
93.2K 1.7K 30
**THIS FIC IS 18+ THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN** If anyone reads this, I will be checking the comments and will block anyone who is a child, im not kiddi...