๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"

52.4K 2.7K 377
By shristiroy148

First vote and then read.!

I am fine now, thanks for the wishes.♥️

Something hot for you all♡

Enjoy♥️

He regrets it!

I am sure he does.!

Why won't he regret kissing a girl he hates, okay partially but yes! Heck I am sure it was just a action in the heat of the moment.

My eyes again went to him who just a minute ago threatened a man about wanting his blood and Adrian supported him. He was smiling carefree-ly after such a long time. His dimple which are so exclusive were on display and I felt My heart skipping a beat every time.

Whatever happened this morning was unexpected and unimaginable for me but what I don't know was that my body or mind will accept it so quickly. It was like, the kiss was meant to happen.Unknowingly I don't regret nor feel anything bad about that kiss. Instead I blush everytime.

Which is.......surprisingly-Full of surprises.

I was back to the world when I felt a warm hard sliding around my waist. It took a milliseconds to recognize the touch. I don't know when but I became so familiar with his touches.

"What's running in your mind kitten?"

I heard his whisper near my ear. I gulped and shaked my head knowing very well he hates this way of answering.

But instead of telling me to repeat my answer this time from my mouth he just hummed.

Okay...

"Do you have something to do here? If no then we can leave. I need to take you somewhere.." Again he whispered.

This time his one hand captured mine in a tight grasp. While other hand pushing the baby hairs away from my face. He was close to me and that was making me feel things, which I shouldn't.

I felt my cheeks turning red when I rubbed his thumb on my cheeks lightly. He again hummed, this time asking for a answer.

"N-No, but can we stay until A-Amara cut the cake? She won't like if we will leave" I asked looking up at him with my hopeful eyes.

Amara will be probably mad but that's not the only reason why I want to extend our stay in the room. The other reason is that I don't want to talk about the kiss.

Which I know he will, as soon as we will be alone. I hate the fact that my first ever kiss might be tagged as a mistake. Which I am sure it will break my heart.

I kept looking at him who hadn't said anything but a small smile on his lips. As he looked down at me, a small tendril of hair fall on his forehead. Unknowingly I sucked a deep breath at the sight.

It's not a lie that Xavier knight is a sight to watch. His perfect face with dark eyes, dimples on his cheeks are cherry on top. His hairs look smoother then mine. His personality is no less. At 6'3ft. He towers over almost everyone. I haven't seen the muscles but they don't Need to seen for knowing he had a body which is appreciable. In short he is a whole package.

"Sure, as you wish"

He answered after sometime. He was looking at my eyes, like looking in my soul and I felt naked. Breaking the eye contact I looked away. I felt my heart skipping beats and cheeks turning red.

Nothing new

I looked around trying to avoid the man beside me, without his knowing when I heard.

"Xavier-Iris come, let's cut the cake"

Perfect

Without giving much thought I went ahead. I know he will catch me soon but atlest not for now.

Yay!

40 minutes later.

Yes, I'll do it.

After giving myself the preep talk that I'll not let him tag my first ever kiss as a mistake himself I looked ahead. We were already out of the party and already somewhere I don't know. But by look it's like a hotel. We both walked to the receptionist.

I was feeling Myself getting nervous by each passing second. Which he-he looked like he was waiting for this moment from such a long time.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Knight. Here's the keys of Knight platinum. Hope you enjoy your stay here Sir and madam. If any problem I'll be just a call away"

She said. Her tone all professional and it took me a second just to know that Xavier is the owner of this hotel.

How?

Knights and professionalism are two thing which goes always hand by hand. Papa doesn't like when there employees doesn't act professional with there costumers. Otherwise I have seen receptionist going all cozy and flirty with there costumers.

I came back to reality when I felt a warm hand sliding into mine. I gasped at the sudden pull and looked ahead to see his back. His back flexing as he kept on pulling me.

Unknowingly the flex made me gulp. As I said his muscles don't need to be naked to be noticed. As much as I wanted to get rid of this heels I don't want to get in.

I don't know what he will do, by looking at his face it doesn't look like he is angry but I can't say anything about his mood. He have more mood swing then mine sometime.

Opening the door he stepped in and tugged me to get in. My breath quicken while I felt my heart thumping. I gulped and looked around. The penthouse was all dark unlike his room but It was neat and clean just as his room.

He never stopped in between until he was in front of a unknown room's door. He without saying anything went In. The atmosphere was silent making me think he was probably hearing my heart beating.

"Sit here, I'll come"

I heard him and he left my hand cold. Walking to the other room attached to this one he walked out. As I stayed alone I felt myself getting more nervous.

After that kiss, don't know why but I am feeling very nervous and shy around him. My mind is replaying that scene and like a stupid teenager I am blushing.

It might be unexpected but tagging my first kiss as mistake when I didn't regret that will surely broke my heart.

I don't want it.

Taking a deep breath I decided I'll talk first. May be saying all this myself won't hurt that much.

Just at that moment I heard the click sound and I looked at him only to gulp. He already discarded his coat. Opened few buttons from top, sleeves rolled and hairs falling on his forehead. He was wiping his neck with a towel when I felt butterfies on my tummy.

Closing my eyes I tried acting normal but I can't! Taking a deep breath I decided it was now or never. I'll do it.

"I-I know what you want to talk"

I said. My eyes still closed tightly.

"Huh?" I heard his confused voice.

"I-I know you regret that, I know you hate me and regret kissing me. I know you will say it was a mistake and it won't happen again but-..Ahh"

I was muffed by a sudden push and and not a second later warm lips were pressed on mine. I threw my hands up which were captured

by him. He without removing his lips pushed me back until my back was touching the wall.

Before I can know what was happen his tongue already entered my mouth so gracefully and was sucking the moisture off my tongues.

His other hand gripped my hairs and titled my head. My body flushed to his while he was now sucking my lower lips. He nibbled on my lower lips until I hit him on his chest. Biting my lower lip hard Like punishing me he pulled back leaving me breathless.

I placed a hand on my chest while taking deep breaths. For a second I looked up at him horror and surprise.

He just didn't kissed me again!

He look like he just didn't sucked my life out of my lips. once I was calm I looked at him who hadn't shifted a inch away from me. My cheeks turn red realising we kissed for the second time today.

"But it happened again.." He whispered. I who was looking down looked at him in confusion.

"Hun?"

"The kiss, kitten. It happened again. And will happen for the next time too."

As he said, my eyes focus on his lips which now that I noticed looked red. His hairs were falling on his forehead which he kept like that. I gulped as I saw his sucking his own lips again. I looked down again not knowing what to say. He-Xavier-My husband-who hates me kissed for the second time today.

"Nice lipstick.."

He commented which broke my trace. My mind registered that and I looked up at him in shock.

"Y-You can't."

I was shuttering. My heart was still beating fast while I was feeling shy nervous and shocked all at the same time.

Hearing me I saw his eyes darken, he took a step toward me if that was possible. My chest pressed to his tightly making me gasp.

What is he doing?

But before I can think or say anything I felt his hand on My waist while other cupping my chin. He with a sudden force pulled my face up. My breath hitched by his action.

He lowered his face and attached our chin together. His lips just above mine again. My knees weeken by his action. He pressed my body flushed to his.

My eyes went to his lips which were just above mine, then at his eyes which were looking darker than usual.

"And why is that?"

He whispered. I gulped at his deep voice. In the silent atmosphere his whisper was clear to my ears. He was gritting his teeths by now. Gulping at his state I murmured-

"Y-You hate me, you-"

"And who the fuck told you that? Me? Did I ever told you that i hate you?"

He said pressing us together into the wall, now I was on my tip toes. The heels wasn't helping even. Hearing him I went silent. Yes, he never told me that he hate me but his action?

They were louder then his words!

"Tell me kitten, did I?"

"N-No but your action...T-They were louder then your words"

I somehow said. His hold on my chin was now loosen up. But he hadn't moved a inch away. Hearing Me I saw something flashing In his eyes. A small smile formed to his lips and soon he chuckled. But it wasn't humorous.

"Actions... if only you know why I did that.."

He said slowly. His voice was low. As soon as they left his mouth he moved back. Our body detached and I was cold unexpectedly.

I saw him running his hand in his hairs. I waited so he can continue but he never did. I wanted to know what was the reason that made him behave like this to me. From 10 year I felt unwelcomed just because of him and now he left without telling me the reason.

That's not done.

with new determination I walked toward him for an answer.

"Why you are silent now? Tell me, tell me the..-Ahh"

" What happen"

My heels, they happened. I was about to fall on my butt but was saved by a strong pair of hand. He looked at me and then at my legs. Without saying anything he picked me up in bridal style and walked to the table.

His silence on my questions was irritating me now. I forgot about my pain. As he placed me on the table intread on the bed I again opened my mouth.

"Tell me Xavier what's the reason?"

I again asked, in my low voice keeping my irritating aaide but he Without saying anything again kneeled in front of me. I was confused just for a second until I saw him opening my heels. But my mind which was fogged by the anger now didn't wanted to enjoy the special treatment.

He opened my both heels while I kept looking at him for my answer. He then got up, without looking at me he opened the drawer and was about to take something out when without thinking much I held his collar.

I got some courage man!

Without thinking about the consequences I held his collar by my both hand and pulled him toward me. He looked surprised by my actions as he stumbled on his steps but the anger and frustration in me was too much to notice that.

"No! You can't always talk when you want and stay silent when you don't. Now you can't shut up. Tell me the reason why you all of sudden went so cold toward me? What made you hate me this much? Tell me?"

At the end I pulled his face more closer and screamed. Screamed the feeling I got for past 10 years. I felt my eyes getting wet by the pain. I still remember my ten year old self thinking of the mistake I did because my Xavi wasn't taking to me. I still remember longing for the one glance of my Xavi who never for once ignored me but now he wasn't looking at me.

I looked at him with my blurred eyes only to see his jaw clenched. His eyes ozing fire. He was getting angry but I was no less. I tugged on his collar more to which he took a step near me. With one hand he holded my hairs and pulled them.

My face tugged upward matching his eyes. He looked very angry at that monent. I saw the vein popping from his neck.

"You want to know?"

He growled. But inteasd of being scared I maintained the eye contact and nodded. With an unknown courage that he can never hurt me I murmured a yes. He now looked dead into my eyes before leaning down.

His musky smell coverd my nostril. I felt two tears sliding from my eye to my cheeks but I didn't blinked. He gritted his teeths once before promising something to himself. I saw that in his eyes.

"Then listen dear kitten, I was cold to you all these years because you my dear little Kitten, you were a forbidden fruit for me, something I can't have but I-A fucking bastard...."

He paused, my heart beat fasten. His words were something I never expected. He then took my lower lips in between his teeths and bite it hard, harder to drew blood out. He was still angry, his voice wasn't calm. It was raspy and throaty.

I gulped at his confession. It was like it was just a starting to something I never thought off. Now I read his eyes, they were promising me that this was much more then just answers of My questions.

With a harsh suck he left my lips and said something which made me stunned. I stared at him with surprise while he just smriked telling me I started something I shouldn't have. He said-

"I WAS FUCKING OBSESSED WITH YOU"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Do you think there is a angry confession next?

Xavier is so angry right now..

What do you think will be the reason of his ignorance?

The temperature is rising..no?

I loved Xavier in this chapter..you?

Iris is so shocked and it's just the starting.. 😂

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
553K 29.8K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...