๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"

25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"

49.5K 2.5K 190
By shristiroy148

First vote then read!

Announcement:-

There is no update till 7th of May.
Next update will be on 11th or 12th
Of May. Because of my exams.

I kept staring at the man standing in front of me, who was explaining the moto of today's meeting but my all attention was on my kitten.

My little Kitten who was far away from me in New York while I was here in Milan, a whole 6,464 kilometers! To say I was frustrated would be not wrong.

I so wanted this meeting to end so I can go back. I can't wait to see her, talk to her. Even a tiny bit but yeah. But this damn meeting.

After whole next 45 minutes of torture I was free to go wherever I want. Collecting my stuff I ordered my secretary to conclude things with the members while I walked out.

"Xavier!!Are you going already? Come have a drink with us.."

Lucas rikki a 60 year old man whore who is unfortunately a part of this meeting suggested. I looked at him without any emotion in my eyes telling him to back off but this old rag had too much confidence.

He collected few more members in his Gang who were going to have a drink. And to my bad they all started to insist me to Join them.

Clenching my jaw I nodded. I looked at my watch, it was 6 in evening, if I stayed another few hours here I am sure I won't be able to fly back to newyork today. It's a 8 God damn hours flight.

With my mind all wrapped around the stuff we all walked in the VIP section to bar. I was hating every second staying here but again! Things you do for business.!

Drinks were served and few of them were already drunk. I didn't wanted to get drunk tonight, because I had a flight to take but look like all the members here were enjoying themselves.

All of sudden I saw some girls entering inside, by there getup I can say they were hookers. There cheap perfume filled the room and I mentally gagged at that smell. I looked around to see literally everyone having a girl on there lap! For fuck sake they all are married.

I tried getting up but a girl who was wearing weird jewelries tried sitting on my lap. Seeing her this close to me my anger pooped up. I roughly yanked her hand away from me which was about to touch my cheeks.

"Don't "

I hissed. She like a bitch she is, scoffed and went for other. I roughly shoved my hand in my hairs messing them. Getting up I murmured few rows of curse when I again felt someone holding my hand.

Looking back I saw it was Lucas. He was having a girl who look like In the age of his grand daughter on his lap while he smriked at me.

That fucker!

"Come Xavier, enjoy a bit!"

I know what enjoyment he was referring too. I clenched my jaws while I yanked my hand back. I showed my ring finger where my wedding ring was shining.

"I am married Rikki"

I hissed to him, knowing very well that he knows that. He then shrugged at my answer and said.

"Come on! She won't know!"

I raised my one eye brown toward him, turned fully toward him with my face little tilted.

"So?" I challenged.

"So you are free here! She won't know"

Saying he laughed. My eyes narrowed at him, I was feeling disgusting by his thoughts. He looked around to see other people and I know they weren't laughing like him. They know what's the consequences to mess with me. And then I decided to give him a piece of mind which needs the most.

"If it was all about knowing her that i cheated on her or not then it wasn't a problem rikki! Here it's all about choosing to being a faithful husband or a bastard man whore of a husband. I choose to be a faithful husband. Unlike you."

I said with a smrik on my face. The room was all silent so I know they all heard me but do I care? No! I wanted them to hear. I watched how the playful expression on his face faded while a look of anger started to form. He got up with force but too bad he can't react more than this.

The little pussy!

I smriked even more and leaned till his height and said.

"It's all about choosing to be with your wife or be with a walking piece of disease who open her legs for anyone like you. And I choosed my wife!"

With a smile which wasn't for him to feel good I walked out. No one said a work in between which I know why.

Getting out of this fucking place I quickly went to my hotel room to take my stuff. I would have ordered the room service to pack it for me like every other time but this time, I have something personal with me which I didn't want everyone to see.

Walking in the room I decided to freshen up. It was already late, around 8:30 In evening. I messaged my secretary that we will leave around 9:30 pm.

Packing all my stuff and getting a shower instead of freshen up because I was gagging at the smell of those cheap perfume. I wanted to feel fresh when I Meet her.

I sat on the bed for a second. The second I sat my phone pinged. Checking it I found it was From mumma. It says-

'Hope you will make it till tomorrow here. We don't want you to miss you on your own birthday.'

Reading that message I remembered it was my birthday. Suddenly a image of Iris birthday came to my mind. Wearing a birthday cap with a smile on her face like a Child was such a difficult situation for me.

Here I am imagining so many dirty thoughts about her and she! She is Celebrating her birthday wearing a cap.

What was that suppose to make me feel?

The little stunt that I pulled on her birthday was just a trailer but the look on her face was such a turn on.

I wonder what she is planing to do on my birthday?

Living this close to her everyday, it's getting hard for me to control my ragging hormones around her. The affect she had on me is so unknown to her and so dangerous for me.

And all of above her innocence. The innocent look. The pure confusion in her eyes challenges me every time to ruin it for me. To ruin her all over but as much as I want. I know I need to be patient here.

Jerking all the thoughs aside I quickly left for Airport. I usually didn't travel with My private jet but right now I didn't want to stay here much unlike other times.

Getting reading in a black shirt I decided to leave. The moment I stepped on the airport I saw it was around 9:10. Getting inside the jet I Sat on my place. Soon there was an announcement and yup! We are flying.
.
.
.
.
.
Around 11:40 pm.

Closing my folder on which I was working I opened a private folder. It had all her pictures, her laughter, smiling, sleeping. I might sound like a creep but again I am her husband. Now I got the right to have her picture with me. Not that I cared about those right before.

My eyee were on her birthday pictures, she was looking gorgeous in the dress. I was in Germany when I saw that dress. It was decent, classy and just like her.

Smiling at her picture I closed my eyes for a second. I hadn't talked or seen her for a whole fucking day. It was Like a torture for me.

I scoffed at me. I was acting Like a fucking teenager here but I can't help. Suddenly my phone pinged again. Thinking it might be from dad or may be her I opened it. But what I saw made me see red.

There was my wife whom I specifically told her not to leave the house without informing me with Athena. Athena white.

What is she doing with her?

I swipe to next to see it was a video.

How do you know that he doesn't wants you? Wait! Did you ever confessed?"

I know because he isn't my husband. I know because he never looked at me like I an the most beautiful women in the world. I know because he never looked at me like he wants to protect me? Cherish me all his life. "

"I know because he never focused on me. He never cared about me other than professional. I know because his Locker where he kept his personal thing never had my pictures. And yes, I never confessed. It was hopeless."

"Y-You love him a lot...no? then why aren'tyou fighting for your love?"

There was much more in the video but I wasn't interested in hearing more. This was enough. was taking to Athena about me.

I know Athena like me but I never knew she love me. Athena white is a good name in business world but what make me respect her a bit is her being genuine all the time. And that's why I know whatever she said in the video wss genuine. The things didn't settled with me was my wife asking other women about confessing her love to her husband.

How much dumb she can be?

I felt my brain bursting with anger. Even if Athena is a good company, I don't want Iris to even know about her existence.

First because if Athena's mother, who will waste no time In telling shit about me and Athena to her.

That vile women is such a cunning bitch.

I don't know how or why they are meeting but as far as I remember. She asked me about Athena on the party night. Seems like my kitten is hiding things from me.

Punching the seat I tried restoring my anger but It was of no use. As much as I want to protect her, to keep her away from all the mess she is getting into too much.

Fisting my phone in my Hand I dialed her number while deciding something I have on my mind. She needs to understand being obedient toward me at certain times.

"I need to teach you a lesson Kitten!"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Missed Iris?

Next is prologue..

Xavier is so loyal to her.

How was his answer?

What do you think he will do?

This chapter might be boring but I nedded this on.

Thoughts about Xavier?

Thoughts about Iris?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is:-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 21.1K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
255K 22.1K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
173K 7.9K 60
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
706K 42.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...