Beautiful mother in the 1970s

By CNovel_Reader

One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131 (end)

Chapter 41-50

5.9K 61 31
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

Liu Meiyun took the triplets into the army auditorium, which was full of people, all in green military uniforms.

The family area is at the far end of the front row, and there are many military wives with children sitting in it.

She was led by Lu Changzheng, and she saw at a glance the wife of political commissar Zhou and his wife, Wang Xiuying, who had come to the house for dinner.

"Ah, Meiyun, sit here quickly." Wang Xiuying waved to Liu Meiyun enthusiastically.

Liu Meiyun walked over, and the location happened to be close to the steps to the auditorium, and beside the aisle, which was much better than being squeezed in the middle, so that the triplets would not be afraid of disturbing others.

"Sister-in-law, is this your girl?"

A beautiful little girl sat on Wang Xiuying's lap, with two braids on her head and eyes like water grapes, very cute.

"Yes." Wang Xiuying nodded with a smile, "The two boys in the family are very naughty, so bring Niu Niu here and worry about it."

Wang Xiuying has three children, the eldest and the second are boys, the youngest is a girl, and there is no patriarch in their family The concept of favoring girls, on the contrary, because Niuniu is the youngest, she is favored more at home.

"Hello, Auntie," Niu Niu called out as she sat in her mother's arms.

"It's so cute." Liu Meiyun touched the little girl's shofar braid with envy.

"The three of your family are so cute." Wang Xiuying said with a smile: "When I came here just now, everyone looked at your house and was so envious. Commander Lu is very beautiful today.

" The boy scratched at the chair.

"Sit here and play with mom obediently. Dad will come to pick you up later. If you disobey and make mom angry, see how I deal with you when I come back." Lu Changzheng warned with a straight face.

The three brothers were still a little scared seeing their father's stern face, and they all sat down on the bench in an orderly manner. Dabao nodded his head seriously and assured his father: "Dad, we are good, and we will not make mother angry."

"Okay, really good." Lu Changzheng rubbed the heads of his three sons with a look of relief, and gave Liu Meiyun instructions before returning to his seat and sitting there.

Wang Ying was surprised when she saw it, "The three of you are very obedient."

"You can be obedient for five minutes." Liu Meiyun sighed.

In order to prevent the triplets from running around after five minutes, she took out an elastic rope from her pocket and tied it to the three brothers, holding the end of the rope tightly in her hand.

Wang Xiuying didn't quite believe it at first, but it turned out that five minutes hadn't arrived yet.

Er Bao was the first to be unable to sit still, his little butt twisted and twisted on the stool, and quickly stepped on the ground, and walked over with a curious face, staring at her Niuniu with big eyes, "Sister!" "It's sister" Liu Meiyun corrected him

, "Sister Niuniu."

Niu Niu of Wang Xiuying's family is about three years old and almost four years old, and they are all bigger than the triplets, so they have the nerve to call them sisters.

"Niu Niu!" Er Bao automatically ignored it, and went up to pull the shofar braid on Niu Niu's head since he was familiar with it.

"Lu Erbao!" Liu Meiyun slapped his bewitching little hand, and before he had time to reprimand him, he felt the rope on his hand tightened. When he turned his head, Dabao and Erbao had already run to the side of the aisle, about to go straight to the opposite side. Sitting soldiers join in.

"Dabao, Xiaobao, you can't go there!" Liu Meiyun dragged the two brothers back, put them back on the seats and detained them.

Turning around and looking at Lu Erbao next to him, he didn't run around, but he wasn't idle either. He came up to Ren Niuniu with his little finger pointing at the small floral pattern on her skirt and said softly, "Huahua" and then looked down to see if there were any on her clothes

. He just grabbed the side of the person's skirt, trying to pull it off.

Niu Niu was wearing her favorite floral dress with her mother today, she didn't want her younger brother to pick it up, so she pulled the skirt back and turned herself over, leaving only the back of Lu Erbao's head.

Lu Erbao, who has no eyesight, thought that Niuniu was playing with him, but his short legs ran to the other side to continue digging...

In the end, Liu Meiyun had to go over and hug him back, and gave him a biscuit before he stopped.

The three brothers can be quiet for a while with the biscuits. Wang Xiuying witnessed the whole process and gave Liu Meiyun a thumbs up in admiration: "You are really good. If you want me to have three at once, I will collapse." "Yes,

if No one is helping me, so I have collapsed a long time ago."

Everyone who came here, talked about the child and had endless topics to talk about.

It is rare for the triplet to be safe at this moment. After talking about the child, Wang Xiuying couldn't help sighing in Liu Meiyun's ear: "You said that Zhao Chunmei and his wife are really unlucky. They have such a niece, otherwise she might be able to do it right now." Sitting here."

"It's unlucky." Liu Meiyun nodded.

Because of this spy incident, Uncle Zhao Lanlan was transferred away, and she didn't know where to go. The only thing she knew was that Zhao Lanlan was assigned to work on the farm. I was implicated, and was taken away for investigation for a period of time. Although nothing happened after the investigation, the school teacher couldn't do it.

I heard that he stayed at home every day for the past few months and never stepped out of the door, but he had several arguments with Sun Aiguo and Battalion Commander Sun, and the two even started fighting.

"Mom, it's hot!" Dabao couldn't sit still for a while, because he thought it was too hot here.

"Hold on, Dad will be here soon." Liu Meiyun finished chatting with Wang Xiuying, and had to return her attention to the three brothers, feeding them water.

There are many people in the auditorium and there are no fans, only a few large windows for ventilation. Isn't it hot at the moment?

"It's okay, it should start soon." Wang Xiuying hugged the child to comfort her: "Your parent Zheng seems to be the first to go up to accept the commendation, and he will come down to help you watch it when it's over." "That's

good ." Liu Meiyun only prays that the three brothers can survive until their father's commendation ends.

Fortunately, after a while, the commendation meeting began with thunderous applause from the soldiers and military members.

The three brothers were really good at the moment, because of the novelty, they all raised their heads, curious about the speech of the strange uncle in the stands, and seemed to learn how to clap their hands.

But after not persisting for a few minutes, Dabao became impatient and didn't mind waiting to see his father at all.

"Mom, it's hot, go home." Dabao didn't like his body being sticky and greasy, and his forehead was sweating too. He was sweating and uncomfortable, so he hugged Liu Meiyun's arms and clamored to go home to cool off.

"Soon, Dabao, just hold on for a while, and you'll be able to see Dad soon." Liu Meiyun hugged the little guy on her knees, fanning the wind with her hands, trying to coax him.

Dabao thought it was too hot and began to pull his clothes. His mother restrained his arms and refused to move. He pouted his mouth and said aggrievedly, "Mom, the birds are hot too!" "The birds are coming out to cool off!" "Haha" Wang Xiuying

beside

him Was amused to laugh out loud.

The sisters-in-law with children in the front and rear seats also joined in the fun, and one sister-in-law even lent Liu Meiyun the cattail fan she brought: "You can fan the children first, my boss is playing right now and won't need it. "

Thank you, sister-in-law." Liu Meiyun took the palm-leaf fan and fanned Dabao, serving him like an ancestor, so Dabao became quieter and enjoyed her mother's service contentedly.

Fortunately, when it was finally Lu Changzheng's turn to accept the commendation and speak, Liu Meiyun just breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Xiaobao shout excitedly: "Dad! Dad!" The auditorium is the quietest when no one is speaking, except for the family members

. There are small noises from children in this area.

But her family, Lu Xiaobao, is not only powerful, but also has a great voice. After these two yells from his father, the soldiers sitting next door all looked at him, and even the old leaders sitting in the front row all looked at him. Looking over here, Lu Xiaobao was not afraid of being stared at by so many eyes. Instead, he pointed at the auditorium with his little hand, and shouted in an arrogant voice: "That's my father!" Lu Erbao slapped Xiaobao's

arm , Unhappily contending: "It's my father!"

"Xiaobao's father!" Lu Xiaobao slapped him back unceremoniously.

The two brothers immediately turned their faces and refused to recognize anyone, saying "my father" one by one, and were jealous there, you pushed me, I pushed yours, raised their small arms and were about to fight, Liu Meiyun hurriedly hugged away with a headache.

Sensing the "concerning" gazes cast on him by his comrades-in-arms and leaders, Lu Changzheng stood awkwardly in the auditorium, coughed twice, and then pretended to be calm and began to speak.

The three brothers who heard their father's speech seemed to be pressed by someone. The second treasure and the little treasure hummed to each other, and sat down obediently under the serious expression of their mother. Hot, with displeasure written all over his face, in his mother's arms, he hummed and chirped to express his dissatisfaction as soon as the fan stopped.

Although Liu Meiyun didn't want to take her eyes off the handsome and tough man on the podium for a second, but the three little guys around her always refused to let her do so, talking endlessly with their small mouths.

Little Treasure: "Mom, Dad is talking on it."

Second Treasure: "Mom, why is Dad ignoring us?"

Dabao: "Mom, it's hot, the wind is too low!

" Little biscuit to the three brothers, "be good, don't quarrel with dad, dad is talking, you are so noisy, it is impolite, and dad will beat you when he comes down later, mom doesn't like impolite children, you are beaten, I'm sure I won't stop it."

Xiaobao took the biscuit, smiled with big eyes, but tilted his head up, and asked with a confused look: "Mom, who is "Impolite Cat"?" "

Impolite is you."

"But I'm Xiaobao!"

"..."

Finally, after Lu Changzheng received the commendation on the stage, he was summoned by the leader. The three brothers, Big Treasure, Two Treasure and Little Treasure, kept asking her, why did her father return the favor? not coming back.

Liu Meiyun expected Lu Changzheng to come sooner than they did.

After a while, Xiaobao finished eating the biscuits and couldn't sit still and got down from the stool, Liu Meiyun thought he wanted some biscuits, but when the child squatted on the ground, Liu Meiyun was alert: "Is Xiaobao going to make a mess? "

Lu Xiaobao nodded, pinching his nose with his small hands, with an innocent expression: "Mom, Xiaobao stinks!" "..."

Liu

Meiyun's head suddenly became dizzy, and she obviously only pissed and pissed the three brothers before going out, because she was afraid of going out. Many, but what should have come still came.

Wang Xiuying hugged Niu Niu and also worried for her: "Meiyun, take Xiaobao quickly, I will help you look after the first and second treasures." "Thank you, sister-in-law."

Liu Meiyun put on her bag and pulled Xiaobao up from the ground : "Little treasure, bear with me, mom will take you outside, you can't mess around here."

"Skunk!" Xiaobao was dragged up reluctantly by his mother, his little face wrinkled into a ball.

"Dabao, Erbao, mommy will take my younger brother to play Shouchou and I'll be back soon, you stay here and don't run around." Liu Meiyun forcibly put the two brothers back in their seats, her tone anxious.

Lu Dabao was playing with a cattail fan in his hand, but obediently nodded. Seeing his mother anxious, Lu Erbao turned his head, and his body was out of control like a loach. While his mother was staring at Xiaobao, he had already run to the side of the soldiers , yelling at a large group of uncles in green uniforms: "Lu Changzheng! Your son is shitting!

"

All of a sudden, there were stares and laughter.

Liu Meiyun was about to take a shit with Xiaobao in her arms, but Lu Erbao gave her another blow, with so many eyes staring at her, and she couldn't "roar from the east of the river", and Xiaobao in her arms couldn't hold back anymore. The son shouted, "Mom, Smelly is coming out!"

Just when she was one head and two big, Lu Changzheng, who had been taken away by the leader and hadn't been seen for a long time, showed up, and ran towards the mother and child with brisk steps. , ignoring the laughter of the comrades behind him, rushed over to pick up Lu Erbao and was about to go outside to the toilet.

Liu Meiyun hurriedly yelled to stop: "It's your little son who wants to shit!"

Lu Changzheng paused, and the "culprit" Lu Erbao in his arms was still giggling, revealing a row of small deciduous teeth, both annoying and cute.

"Lu Erbao, don't imitate your mother's language in the future! Dad is going to take Xiaobao to shit now, and I'll clean you up when I come back!" Taking

Lu Xiaobao from his wife who was frowning like a little old man, he walked like flying to the outside of the auditorium run.

"Hey, take the paper!" Liu Meiyun hurriedly chased after her, not caring about her image at all.

At the end of the commendation meeting, Liu Meiyun slumped on a chair, exhausted physically and mentally.

Lu Changzheng next to her took over from her class, with three leather monkeys hanging on his body, with a helpless expression on his face.

"Commander Lu, you've really given your all to the limelight today!"

Camp Commander Lu, who was fighting with his three sons, heard the voice of their commander, and hurriedly stood up straight from his seat to salute.

Commander Chen nodded, holding the enamel jar in his hand, and looked down at the three little radish heads with a smile, "That's right, with your stimulation, the number of comrades on our island who take leave to go home and get married after a while may increase a lot." Ah!"

"Commander Chen, I made you laugh." Lu Changzheng scratched the back of his head with embarrassment on his face.

How is he showing off today? It's just a joke.

If he knew the result earlier, he didn't listen to the old bachelors in the army and brought his son out to cause trouble!

"Haha" Commander Chen rubbed the head of Lu Erbao who just called his father by his name, and then turned his gaze to Comrade Liu Meiyun who was standing upright beside him: "I heard from Long March that Comrade Liu Meiyun was also responsible for successfully capturing the spy this time." Nope."

The report submitted by Lu Changzheng was clearly written, and after seeing it, all the higher-ups were full of praise for the daughter-in-law Lu Changzheng married.

"Report to the commander, this is what I should do!" Liu Meiyun stood upright and saluted with a heroic demeanor.

She was dressed in an old military uniform, clean and neat. Although there were wrinkles on the clothes because of the child, she was full of energy, with beautiful and delicate features, not at all like a mother who had already given birth to three children.

On the contrary, it is the same as when I was in the art troupe, full of vigor and sunshine.

Lu Changzheng watched obsessively from the side, and when the sense of happiness was welling up spontaneously, Dabao, Erbao and Xiaobao saw many people leave the auditorium, and they couldn't stay still anymore, and ran out one by one.

So Lu Changzheng was like the eagle catching chicks again, one on this side and one on the other, they were all caught and hugged.

Finally, Commander Chen said with a smile: "I don't think they can stay here. Tonight you will be roasting leg of lamb in the camp. You might as well bring your family members over there to help out during the Long March. By the way, there are some people over there who would like to help you with your baby!" Liu Meiyun originally

thought I was able to go home after the commendation meeting. I didn't expect that there would be activities in Lu Changzheng and his regiment at night, so I felt a little discouraged.

As soon as Commander Chen and the others left, Liu Meiyun said, "Why don't I take them back directly?" With

so many people, bonfires and mutton legs, the three brothers might be overwhelmed.

"Let's go together." Lu Changzheng's eyes flickered, without Liu Meiyun's worries at all: "When the time comes, leave the three of them in the group and let's play with ourselves." Liu Meiyun saw the man staring at her eagerly, although she was afraid of trouble

, But he still nodded: "Then you have to tell my sister-in-law too?"

"I'll let someone talk about it." Lu Changzheng smiled contentedly.

In fact, he doesn't care about leg of lamb at all, but his comrades all want to watch the triplets, and he wants to take Liu Meiyun to experience the bonfire atmosphere, and wants to spend a different night with her. More unique memories.

Lu Changzheng wanted to be romantic, but Liu Meiyun was afraid of trouble.

When she took the triplets to the big playground in the camp, Liu Meiyun saw that the soldiers were already sitting on the playground early and started singing.

The bonfire was burning slowly, the flames were flying with the wind, and the fat leg of lamb was sizzling on the grill, creating a lively atmosphere.

"Battalion Commander Lu is here!"

Seeing Lu Changzheng coming with the triplets, the soldiers all whistled.

Lu Changzheng ignored them, and took his wife and triplets to find a place for the mother and child under the largest bonfire, and sat down by himself.

Sitting next to Liu Meiyun was also a military wife, who looked quite young. After greeting each other, before they had time to do household chores, Dabao, Erbao, and Xiaobao began to protest and wanted to go out to play by themselves.

"Let them go, there are so many people, why can't you look down on the three children?" Lu Changzheng was very concerned, and as soon as he untied the elastic ropes on the three brothers, he followed the little chicken out of the cage Almost, the three brothers ran in three directions and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Liu Meiyun was worried, and looked around the crowd, but Lu Changzheng comforted her, and stood up and shouted to his comrades: "Brothers who are single in the camp, don't say I am not generous, today I will lend you three brats to practice in advance." Let me take care of your father's taste, if you can't stand it, no one of you will let me introduce you to the premise in the future! You will be single forever!" "..." These days, who wants to

fight

forever unmarried man.

Especially seeing the three fat boys raised by the battalion commander's family, each of them was so envious that they wanted to take them home and give them to their mothers.

Liu Meiyun has participated in many outdoor group activities before, but this time she is really in the best mood.

Although the leg of lamb is not enough for so many soldiers, and some of them can taste a little bit of oil star flavor, it is good, and there are no barbecue fruit snacks, but there are loud singing, touching military stories, and the brotherhood of comrades. There are also short life trifles in the parents, Liu Meiyun quickly liked this feeling.

The sky is full of stars, and together with these sincere fighters who guard the territory of the motherland, she feels that her heart seems to become enthusiastic in an instant.

Some soldiers laughed and shouted at Lu Changzheng through the flames: "Battalion Commander Lu, you are now a role model for our entire battalion. It is unreasonable not to perform a show for the big guys!" "Yes, yes, yes!" "

Lu

Ying Long! Come one!"

"Come one!"

Lu Changzheng turned somersaults for military training, how could he show any talent, so he refused without thinking.

As a result, the soldiers below sighed.

"Captain Lu, why are you twitching? Commander Zhu just showed us his hometown's unique skills, so you can order whatever you want!"

Lu Changzheng can order whatever he wants, but he can't go up and somersault.

"I told you to sing, you just sang, you are so cowardly!"

"What do you look like, like a big girl!

Battalion Commander Lu, who is usually majestic and majestic, was mercilessly ridiculed by his subordinates at this moment. He scratched the back of his head, just wanting to be gagged.

"Don't you know how to play the harmonica?" Liu Meiyun thought of the drawer at home, and Lu Changzheng seemed to have an old harmonica, so she gave him advice.

"That's right, Battalion Commander Lu, we haven't heard you play the harmonica yet! Hurry up, there's a ready-made harmonica here, give me one!" The little soldier wiped the harmonica on his clothes casually, and threw it to Lu Changzheng. .

Lu Changzheng took the harmonica, glanced at his wife, and hesitated.

"Oh, I got it. The daughter-in-law of Battalion Commander Lu is from an art troupe. Commander Lu must be afraid of making a fool of himself in front of his wife, so he's scared! Haha!"

Someone in the crowd yelled, and Lu Changzheng was beaten again. A laugh.

Liu Meiyun couldn't help laughing too. The normally carefree Battalion Commander Lu became shy after showing off his talent.

"We are together!" She stood up boldly and dragged Lu Changzheng into the middle of the crowd.

"Let's show everyone "Return from Target Shooting"!"

"Okay! Sister-in-law is more refreshing!"

Lu Changzheng blushed, and was forced to start a talent show in anticipation of his wife's shining eyes.

"Sunset Xishan Hongxiafei..."

When Lu Changzheng's stumbling harmonica came out to the accompaniment, Liu Meiyun knew why he was so twitchy, he couldn't play well...

But it's okay, she can sing, not only she can sing, the whole world The soldiers in the military region know how to sing, and after singing two verses, they will naturally usher in a chorus.

Although Liu Meiyun can't dance like the original owner, she can sing, especially this kind of military song. She sang it for two months during the military training in college, and she still remembers it vividly.

"One more! Come one more!"

Lu Changzheng didn't expect his daughter-in-law's singing to be so good. She had a sweet voice and a gentle temper, but when she sang, her sentences were powerful, not sloppy at all. It was exciting to hear.

The soldiers below didn't expect Battalion Commander Lu to play the harmonica so badly, and his stuttering would affect their listening to the song, so they all coaxed him to go down, and only urged Liu Meiyun to play another song.

Liu Meiyun was straightforward, and sang two more songs in a row. She also brought a female soldier to sing together with the soldiers. The atmosphere was as harmonious as if she hadn't taken off her military uniform at all.

Sitting at the bottom, Lu Changzheng watched his wife's pretty face glistening against the backdrop of the bonfire. Looking at it with bright eyes, his heartbeat was uncontrollable and out of control.

It seems that one glance can make him lose his soul...

Chapter 42

"Sister, Dabao is tearing up my homework again!"

Liu Meiyun was cleaning the house when she heard her younger brother shouting in the yard.

"Then you clean him up!" She calmly shouted back.

Liu Bowen sighed, and scolded Dabao seriously with a straight face: "Dabao, you can't tear the book, return it to me quickly!

"

"Lu Dabao!"

Liu Bowen snatched it over, with a helpless expression on his face: "I'll teach you how to draw, don't tear it up, okay?" I've

tore up four of his homework books this month, Liu Bowen doesn't want to keep rewriting them, it's boring He took out the remaining half of the pencil from the stationery box, "Sit down, Dabao, I will teach you how to draw, and you can't tear up your homework in the future, or I won't take you out." "Uncle, draw." Dabao sat down obediently

.

Liu Bowen held Dabao's chubby hand and drew a rooster on the notebook. Dabao had a happy face and said, "Fatty!" When he

drew a flower, Dabao curled his lips in disgust, "No meaty!"

The one who was squatting on the ground playing with ants When Erbao and Xiaobao heard Dabao's excited shouting for meat, they thought that the little uncle was giving meat to Dabao and not them, so they rushed over and threw themselves at Liu Bowen, while Xiaobao went away if he disagreed. Grab the pencil in Dabao's hand.

"Little Treasure!"

Liu Bowen was afraid that they would poke the pencil in the eye, so he quickly snatched the pencil from Da Treasure's hand and put it away.

Unexpectedly, he would poke a hornet's nest, Dabao burst into tears.

Next to Er Bao and Xiao Bao, not only didn't fight for anything, but also cried when they saw Da Bao, they were also wronged, and one infected the other.

"Sister!" Liu Bowen didn't know what to do now, and called his sister with a headache.

Liu Meiyun came out with a broom to watch. The triplets rushed to see their mother, and cried louder than the other.

"Don't cry!"

Liu Meiyun got a headache from the noise, but she didn't coax anyone at all, and started sweeping the yard with a broom.

Recently, almost every one or two days at home, the three brothers have to fight, crying twice, at first Liu Meiyun and Wu Ma coaxed each other, but later found that there was too much coaxing, the three brothers crawled along the pole, the more they coaxed and cried more Loudly, simply ignore them.

Seeing their mother ignoring them, the triplets started crying again, their short legs trailing behind Liu Meiyun's buttocks, their little faces full of aggrieved faces.

"Sister, Er Bao's snot is about to fall out of his mouth!" Liu Bowen shouted anxiously from the side. Seeing her sister's calm face, he ran back to the house and pulled a piece of paper to wipe Er Bao's nose.

Without mother's comfort, it's okay to have an uncle. Er Bao threw himself into his uncle's arms along the pole, rubbing his snot all over his little uncle's clothes.

"It's so dirty!" Liu Bowen looked disgusted, wiped Erbao's nose, and went to check on the big and small treasures.

"Sister, why don't you coax them."

Crying all the time is too noisy!

"Why are you coaxing?" Liu Meiyun asked back, "I'm done coaxing now, and I have to start again later."

She didn't have to do anything for a day, just coax these three little ancestors.

Liu Bowen thought about it, and felt that what his sister said was right, so he turned around and sat back on the bench to do homework by himself.

Seeing the triplets crying in the room, Mama Wu wanted to coax her, but when she saw Liu Meiyun shaking her head quietly at herself, she went back to work again.

"Meiyun, your house is so lively!"

Wang Xiuying took Niuniu by the hand, and before she reached the door of Liu Meiyun's house, she heard the crying of the triplets from the other side of the path, and she yelled to this side with a smile.

"Sister-in-law Xiuying, you are a rare visitor." Liu Meiyun put down the broom and went up to greet her.

Seeing that Niu Niu was carefully stepping on the stone pit on the path, she was not coquettish at all, she smiled and was picked up by someone and walked to her home, "Niu Niu, have you eaten yet?"

"Niu Niu is eating!" Niu Niu was hugged by the beautiful aunt, she didn't make a fuss at all, and replied with a sweet smile.

"Auntie, will you find some candy for you?"

Niu Niu wanted to nod with sparkling eyes, but when she saw three younger brothers who were crying in the yard, she frowned and shook her head, and said softly, "My brother is crying, Candy for the younger brother."

"Crybabies don't have candy." Liu Meiyun hugged Niu Niu, and the triplets were crying while grabbing her legs and trying to hug her, and Lu Xiaobao simply sat on her feet, like a monkey Holding on, Liu Meiyun couldn't take a step.

"Mom hug!"

"Mom!"

"Wow..."

Not to mention Liu Meiyun, even Wang Xiuying was scared after seeing this battle.

"Bowen, help me bring candy for Niuniu." Liu Meiyun looked calm, unable to walk, so she dragged Xiaobao slowly, anyway, she would not compromise.

"Alas!" Liu Bowen put down his pencil and ran back to the house to grab a handful of fruit candies.

"Come on, Niuniu is the most obedient and obedient. Auntie will give you candy." Liu Meiyun peeled off the candy wrapper for Niuniu and fed it to her mouth. The long eyelashes are fluttering, and the appearance is very cute.

The triplets cried and waited for candies beside them, but when they saw that their mother put all the leftover candies into Niu Niu's pockets and left none for them, they all became anxious.

Especially the foodie Xiaobao, who just kicked his legs and sat on the ground crying and protesting, "Mom is bad! Bad mother!"

Erbao saw Xiaobao sitting on the ground crying, and he followed suit.

Dabao didn't roll on the ground, but he also cried the most sadly. He kept pulling his little arms, trying to pull Niuniu out of his mother's arms and not allow her to hold other children.

"Mei Yun, hurry up and coax me." Wang Xiuying couldn't stand it anymore, she wanted to hug the little treasure on the ground, but she didn't expect this little guy to be so strong, when she hugged her, she just lay down on the ground in a mess thump.

The courtyard of Liu Meiyun's house has not been cemented, and the ground is full of dust. Xiaobao's clothes rolled so badly that he couldn't see.

"It's okay, sister-in-law, leave him alone." Liu Meiyun suppressed the anger rising in her heart, and asked Wang Xiuying: "Sister-in-law rarely comes to my place, what's the matter?

" She wanted to tease her own girl, but it was the first time she saw such a big-hearted mother, the corners of her mouth twitched, but she had no choice but to tell Liu Meiyun the real thing amidst the children's crying.

"Didn't the Supply and Marketing Co., Ltd. have two positions vacant? It was temporarily arranged for two military wives to serve as posts. One stayed, but the other family was really busy, so another position was vacated. After comprehensive consideration, although your family Three children, but Mama Wu and Dr. Lu are there to take care of you, and the supply and marketing cooperative is not far away, so you can take your children to work. Wasn't that the case with Zhao Chunmei before, the place in front of the door is empty, and you can let the children play in the yard, so you can work too Don't delay, I just came here to help and ask you what you think."

In fact, everyone is jealous of the position of a salesperson in the supply and marketing agency on the island, but not everyone can do it. Besides, she has a flexible mind and an outgoing temper, so this vacant position really cannot be her turn.

Liu Meiyun's eyelids moved, and she glanced at Erbao, Xiaobao, who were rolling on the ground, and Dabao, who was hugging her thigh and howling, she shook her head: "Sister-in-law, thank you for coming, you saw it too, my three bastards here Don't be shy, don't think about work, and Wu Ma will go back to her hometown next year, and then I will have to watch at home alone, and I will be even more busy." Wang Xiuying was taken aback, "Wu Mama is

leaving?"

"Yes" Liu Meiyun nodded , "Grandpa Changzheng is also getting old, and he can't be alone." "

Then you can't do it, it's a pity that you have such a good opportunity." Wang Xiuying felt sorry for Liu Meiyun, this time she got such a good job because of her meritorious service, and so on. I don't know when the next time will be.

The placement of military wives on the island is a long-standing problem. One radish and one hole are filled with everything that can be filled.

"Meiyun, are you sure you gave up?" Wang Xiuying asked again worried.

If this job falls to someone else, even if they are busy, they may have to worry about it for a while, but she saw that Liu Meiyun did not hesitate at all, and she refused so simply, she was somewhat envious.

If it wasn't for having confidence and not worrying about money, how could he be so free and easy?

"Sister-in-law, I'm really busy, I'll leave this opportunity to others, but I'm very grateful to the organization for taking care of me. If there are no these three guys, then I will definitely go!"

Bringing one child to work in a supply and marketing cooperative is acceptable to her. Bringing three children, who are still the three little ancestors in her family, is not going to work in a supply and marketing cooperative, it is simply going to demolish the supply and marketing cooperative!

"That's fine, then I'll report your answer to the boss, and this position will be given to other people." Wang Xiuying received an accurate answer, and didn't hold back any more. She took the little girl from Liu Meiyun's arms and went home.

"Beautiful aunt, goodbye!" Niu Niu waved goodbye to Liu Meiyun in a childish voice while playing with colorful candy wrappers.

"Goodbye, Niu, come to Auntie's house to play next time!"

Looking at the cute and cute appearance of the little girl, and then looking at his own home, although the crying stopped, Erbao Xiaobao was still rolling on the ground and refused to get up, and The sobbing Dabao next to her, she really wished she could trade her for a child!

"Mom, don't be a girl!" Dabao pouted, with teardrops on his eyelashes, crying extremely aggrieved.

Liu Meiyun wiped away his tears, picked him up, and deliberately sang a different tune: "But Niuniu is good."

"Dabao is also good!" Dabao buried his head in his mother's arms, and his little arms hugged her mother's neck tightly.

"But you're not good at tearing up uncle's homework."

Dabao sobbed and remained silent.

Liu Meiyun asked softly: "Will you still tear it up next time?"

"No more." Dabao shook his head and replied in a childish voice.

"This is a good boy." Liu Meiyun kissed the little guy and wiped his face clean with a handkerchief.

After coaxing one, look at the two on the ground, they didn't cry anymore, they just rolled around and got angry there.

Classmate Erbao rolled on the ground for a long time, and saw that his mother didn't come to hug him or coax him, but only hugged his elder brother. He got angry for a while, and got up from the ground again unwillingly, and sadly went to Liu Meiyun: "Mom! !"

"Stop crying?" Liu Meiyun asked.

Er Bao nodded.

"Will you still roll on the ground next time?"

Er Bao shook his head.

"You are too dirty, mom won't hug you." Liu Meiyun disliked it.

Er Bao pouted and wanted to cry again, but Liu Bowen couldn't stand it anymore, so he hurried over to pat Er Bao's body.

Liu Bowen: "Sister, why are you different from other mothers?"

"What's different?"

"Hmm..." Liu Bowen thought about it, but didn't know how to describe it.

Anyway, he saw that other mothers with children on the island were not like his sister, who let them roll on the ground.

"Go and drag Xiaobao here." Liu Meiyun wiped Erbao's face, seeing that Xiaobao was rolling towards the path like a caterpillar, and quickly asked Bowen to help arrest him.

"Little Treasure!" Liu Bowen ran over and picked him up from the ground with great effort.

"Don't, don't, don't!" Xiaobao struggled vigorously, gasped for breath, kicked his legs, swung his arms, and kept shouting: "I want Dad! Dad!" Among the three brothers, when they were young

, Xiaobao is the most obedient and the most worry-free, as long as he is full, he can play by himself, and smile at adults at every turn. As a result, as he grows up, he has become the most stubborn of the three brothers.

"Okay, Lu Xiaobao, your father is back! From now on, you can live with your father, don't look for your mother!" Liu Meiyun saw the army green figure on the path, so she didn't care about Xiaobao.

She waited on the three brothers twenty-four hours a day, and she couldn't compare to Lu Changzheng who came back to play with them for a few hours a day!

"Lu Xiaobao, your ass is about to bloom, roll on the ground again!"

Lu Changzheng can't remember how many times this is the first time this month, except Dabao, Erbao and Xiaobao have been obsessed with rolling on the ground recently. Wu Ma couldn't mend the broken clothes, and he had to wash the dirty clothes at night.

In the past, they washed diapers every day, but it was not easy to teach the three brothers to defecate and urinate by themselves, but they had to wash clothes every day.

When Xiaobao saw his father came back, he broke free from his uncle's grasp and flew towards him, thinking it was a big hug, but what awaited him was two "slaps", the sound of a spanking.

"Lu Xiaobao, roll on the ground every three days, do you want to piss your mother off, or exhaust your father to death!"

After being "beaten", Xiaobao opened his mouth to cry, but Lu Changzheng was lifted upside down, Putting it on his shoulders, he pretended to throw it out, "Are you still crying?"

"Daddy! Feifei!"

Little Treasure lay on his father's shoulder spinning, remembering why he was crying, and excitedly raised his little arms to fly away.

When Lu Changzheng came back to take over, Liu Meiyun was happy to have a leisurely time, and went back to the house to change clothes for Dabao and Erbao, and Xiaobao was in charge of him. Anyway, she didn't care about her mother!

Even when eating dinner, Xiaobao was still tired of his father's arms, as if deliberately annoying Liu Meiyun, and said "Dad" one by one.

But it's not enough to sleep at night.

After preparing milk powder for the triplets, Liu Meiyun didn't want to coax the children when she was on her period. She lay there with a hot water bottle, and left the work of washing the children's face and feet to Lu Changzheng alone.

The three brothers are usually taken care of by their parents. Without their mother's command and supervision, their father is careless. For a while, he forgot to wash Dabao's butt, and for a while, he touched the second treasure's head, and for a while, he made Xiaobao's eyes water, tossing After working hard for a long time, the three brothers lay down on the kang with their feeding bottles in their arms.

Little Treasure felt aggrieved and moved towards Liu Meiyun, "Mom, hug me!"

Lu Changzheng fetched her back, "Your mother is uncomfortable, don't bother her, go to sleep after drinking the milk!"

"Mom hug!" Xiaobao She pouted and insisted, her eyes filled with tears.

"I told you that your mother is not feeling well." Lu Changzheng frowned, and was about to pat the person's buttocks. Liu Meiyun said weakly, "Put me to sleep next to you, don't cry all the time, you have a headache at night." Liu Meiyun met her

aunt In the past two days, I was also in an irritable mood, not as patient as usual. With one arm, I hugged Xiaobao, patted and coaxed, and Dabao and Erbao next to me saw this, as if occupying the territory by force, they also threw themselves on Liu Meiyun. flutter.

Now that the three small stoves are hung on the body, the hot water bottle is no longer needed.

"Meiyun, you've worked hard." Lu Changzheng felt more and more distressed that his wife would take care of his three little ancestors at home every day.

He and his sister-in-law can only come back to change shifts at three fixed times in the morning, noon and evening to help take care of them. Mama Wu is too old and physically unable to keep up with the three little guys, so she can help cook at home, but when Mama Wu returns to the capital next year, Most of the family had to be managed by Liu Meiyun alone, and Lu Changzheng felt very guilty.

"Don't think about it. When these three guys are three years old next year, they will almost understand something and listen to it. It must be more worry-free than now." At least I can start to

reason with them slowly, Liu Meiyun feel.

Unlike now, one side says, the other side forgets, so what should happen next time!

"Besides, it's been so long, the three brothers have to show the old man."

So they plan to bring the triplets with them when they send Mama Wu back to the capital next year.

"Well, grandpa must be happy." Lu Changzheng also missed the old man a little bit.

"Let's go to the farm to visit our parents in a while? Bring them the New Year's goods, winter clothes to keep warm, and I also asked my comrades to get some medicine." The man is thoughtful, Liu Meiyun is of course happy, and the corners of his mouth are raised

. He stretched out his hand and lightly patted him on the face in praise: "Okay, Battalion Commander Lu is getting better and better at being a son-in-law now!" "

It depends on whose son-in-law you are!" The man looked arrogant.

Liu Meiyun smiled: "Oh, whose son- in-law do you want to be?

" Lu Changzheng: "Just our parents!" When he slapped his father's face, he also freed his hand, slapped his father's

face unceremoniously, and said with a pacifier in his mouth: "Slap dad!"

The son slaps.

"..."

"Mom doesn't beat Dad." Liu Meiyun moved her body lightly, and her eyes signaled Lu Changzheng to put away Da Bao and Xiao Bao, who had already obediently drank the milk and fell asleep, and then pressed the second treasure in her arms, lightly She patted Er Bao's face lightly, and explained: "Mom is praising Dad, and Er Bao can't beat Dad. Hurry up and drink milk to sleep, and Mom will go to bed too."

Liu Meiyun kissed the little guy with a soft voice.

Er Bao closed his eyes, contentedly hugging the bottle in his mother's arms, smelling the sweet smell of his mother, and finally fell asleep gradually.

After finally waiting for the three children to fall asleep, Lu Changzheng put the three brothers away, and then he stuck to his wife and put a hot water bottle on her stomach.

The couple had a quiet night talk for a while. When Liu Meiyun was about to fall asleep in a daze, she could still feel the man get out of bed and change another water in the hot water bottle, and then gently move her through the clothes to keep her warm. with a small belly.

The corners of Liu Meiyun's mouth curled up, and the tiredness of the day seemed to disappear miraculously.

But the next morning, when Liu Meiyun found out that Lu Changzheng got up in the morning to find the little guy's clothes, but didn't close the drawers of the cabinet, all the tenderness and consideration of the man the night before was reduced to ashes with her... The triplets woke

up Morning, when I catch up with Lu Changzheng, sometimes he doesn't need to do morning exercises, he will directly pick up the three brothers, wash and change clothes, and then take them out to play, so Liu Meiyun can sleep more.

This morning, she had only slept for a while, and she felt that the room was unusually quiet. Usually, even if the three brothers woke up and played outside, with Mama Wu and Changzheng watching, they would always be chattering.

Listening to the noise of the three brothers, Liu Meiyun could squint for a while, but today it was suddenly quiet, but she couldn't fall asleep.

He sat up in a daze, opened his eyes, and saw three small heads sitting in front of the large cabinet opposite the bed, neither noisy nor disturbing.

"Da Bao, Er Bao, Xiao Bao?" she called out.

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

The tacit voice of the three brothers made Liu Meiyun feel satisfied and in a good mood. Suddenly, Liu Meiyun saw the thin piece of what the three brothers were holding. It was so red, she was shocked!

He didn't even bother to put on his shoes, so he jumped out of bed and snatched the things from the triplets.

Seeing their mother like this, the three brothers seemed to realize that they had caused trouble, especially Dabao was still holding half of the envelope in his hand, and quietly shrank his little hands behind him, looking at his mother with a bewildered expression.

"Lu Changzheng!!!"

Lu Changzheng, who was feeding Xiao Hei outside, heard Liu Meiyun's unprecedentedly loud voice, and hurried into the house, "Daughter-in-law, what's the matter?"

Liu Meiyun took a deep breath and shook his head. Shaking the remaining half in her hand, she cherished the "Million Stamps" in the drawer, and her anger only rose to the top of her head: "Why don't you close the drawer!!!"

Why! why! why!

Her precious "The Country's Mountains and Rivers Are Red" Quartet Union stamps, she hides them in the bottom of the drawer, inside the cover of the book, and when she wakes up, there is only half of it left, and the saliva of which son of hers is still stuck on it !

"Mei Yun, I'm sorry, Mama Wu went shopping for groceries. I was dressing Er Bao just now, and he made a fuss. I was afraid he would wake you up, so I took the clothes and went out in a hurry, and forgot to turn them off."

It was the first time that Lu Changzheng met his wife angry at him, just for a stamp, he couldn't think of a reason for it, but seeing his wife's fierce eyes, he didn't dare to ask.

"How about I go to the post office now and buy you two new ones?"

Lu Changzheng couldn't understand that his daughter-in-law hid a wrongly issued stamp in a drawer like a treasure. He asked before, but someone said, This is a hobby, so don't ask him too much.

But looking at the level of his wife's baby, he is also a little guilty at the moment...

Especially Xiaobao who has no eyesight, "Bah bah" twice, spit the stamp fragments bitten off in his mouth into his mother's hand.

Now Liu Meiyun knew that the saliva on the half of the stamp in her hand belonged to which of her sons!

Her million stamps!

Just like that, on an ordinary morning, he was buried in the hands of the father and son!

Liu Meiyun felt her heart was bleeding...

Chapter 43

After the stamp incident, Liu Meiyun was so angry that she didn't want to talk to Lu Changzheng for a few days.

There was no other way, she couldn't vent her anger on her son, so she had no choice but to vent her anger on her father.

"Daughter-in-law, the soup Wu Ma made today is very thick, I'll serve you some." Lu Changzheng flattered his wife like a dog.

Liu Meiyun didn't appreciate it: "I still have rice in my bowl, I'll drink it after I finish eating." "

Long March, have you gone to the farm the day after tomorrow?" Lu Wanjun supervised the three little boys eating, and watched the young couple flirting by the way .

"Yes, I will stay for two days." Lu Changzheng nodded.

"Then you should bring some cotton insoles and knee pads. Mama Wu prepared them before. Don't forget to pack up your things in advance and bring the three of them. Don't take any heavy things. It's really helpful to prepare more money tickets." ." Lu Wanjun exhorted worriedly.

Mainly, this was the first time that the couple took three children out. Lu Changzheng had to hold two of them by himself, and Liu Meiyun carried one. He had to count on Liu Bowen to help carry the luggage. He definitely couldn't carry the heavy ones.

"Don't worry, sister." Liu Meiyun raised her head and said to Lu Wanjun, "Just bring supplies and three treasures with you. It's more convenient to send any packages later.

" I'll make two more pairs of platform shoes and send them together."

"Thank you Mama Wu." Liu Meiyun put a large piece of meat into Mama Wu's bowl.

"Thank you!" Wu Ma smiled.

On the day of departure to the farm, the whole family got up early to wash and dress the triplets. Liu Meiyun also tidied up herself. It was not to dress up beautifully, on the contrary, she found two pieces of the most dirt-resistant fabric to wear.

Although the farm is much closer to them than the Shanghai market, it takes a lot of effort to go there. You have to go to the city to take a car to the county seat, and then find a bullock cart and tractor to send it to the farm when you arrive in the county seat.

Liu Meiyun could imagine how hard this trip was.

But Lu Changzheng can hold two of them by himself, and Liu Bowen not only doesn't need to take care of them when he grows up, but can also help them, so she can only hold one, which is not bad.

"You can hold the second treasure, and I will hold the big and the little one." Lu Changzheng was thinking about Liu Meiyun's improved braces, which can hold the two in front at once, and the two brothers are like riding a rickshaw. uncomfortable.

Er Bao is the lightest of the three brothers, and Xiao Bao is the heaviest, covered in flesh.

"Give me Dabao, he is the most difficult to take care of, this will solve the trouble once, I am afraid he will make trouble on you later."

Liu Meiyun also racked her brains to design this simple strap, the material is not up to date, and there is no safety buckle , It is all hand-stitched and spliced ​​by the fabric. It is strong but strong, but it is a bit troublesome to untie it once and tie it again.

"Sister, I can take this bag!"

Liu Bowen was excited for several days when he was going to visit his parents on the farm, and he was excited for several days. He got up early this day to pack it up, carried his schoolbag on his back, and helped his sister carry it in a sensible way. A cloth bag.

"Okay, the blog post is awesome, I've helped my sister a lot." Liu Meiyun hugged Dabao, and finally checked with Lu Changzheng, sister-in-law, and Mama Wu several times, and went out to the pier without missing anything.

When passing by the supply and marketing cooperative, Wu Guifang poked her head out and filled her with some warm white flour pancakes.

"I heard that you are going to visit relatives in the village. Take these pancakes to eat on the way. They are still warm. Even if they are cold, you can mix them with boiling water." "Thank you sister-in-law.

" superior.

After she refused the job vacancy in the supply and marketing cooperative, it fell to Wu Guifang.

Liu Meiyun was very happy for Wu Guifang. After all, Wu Guifang's family was old and sick, and there were many young ones. They all depended on the subsidy from Deputy Battalion Commander Song to support them. Since Wu Guifang had a job, the family could have a lot of money at once.

Wu Guifang never imagined that one day she would still have a job.

At first, she didn't know a single word, but she was both excited and a little worried, and finally went to Liu Meiyun to ask, but someone comforted her: "There are two people, what are you afraid of? There are only so many things in the supply and marketing cooperative. Just know how to count and keep an account. , the key is to have a sense of service. And the work is assigned by the organization, and the organization thinks you can do it, so there is no hesitation. In the past, Zhao Lanlan was literate, but she had no sense of service. In the end, she was not looking for someone to hate! Sister-in-law, you just need Keep learning, just know some basic things that are enough!"

Reassured by Liu Meiyun, Wu Guifang felt a lot relieved, this has not been at work for several days, serving the people conscientiously every day, no matter who buys things, no matter how much For money, she smiled. Bookkeeping depends entirely on her partner, and of course she also learns from them every day.

The family who didn't get a job at first was still not going well, but after only a few days of work, seeing that everyone went to the supply and marketing agency to buy things and said that Wu Guifang was good, gradually they gave up other thoughts.

Sitting on the boat, seeing that the second treasure and Xiaobao in his arms were not making a fuss, Lu Changzheng heaved a sigh of relief, and he had the time to do homework with Liu Meiyun.

"I think Sister-in-law Wu is very happy in the supply and marketing cooperative. The life of Deputy Song's family will be much easier in the future."

Liu Meiyun nodded: "If there is a chance and ability, which woman doesn't want to come out to work on her own, you really think that everyone loves to stay at home Going around the stove and children every day, especially Wu sister-in-law's family's expenses are so big, pointing to the little allowance of Song Fuying every month, can the feeling of reaching out to ask people for money be as good as making money yourself?" Lu

Changzheng Feeling familiar, he thought for a while and said, "Isn't Comrade Bai Ting always talking about brainwashing other military wives on the island? Comrade Liu Meiyun, have you been successfully brainwashed?"

Liu Meiyun gave him a blank look. : "It's not called brainwashing, it's called life values."

"And what can she brainwash me? I get annoyed listening to her talk."

I have a strong career, which is fine, but I brainwash people everywhere every day. , instilling "new ideas", is a bit annoying.

Lu Changzheng: "But you two have similar values ​​in this aspect." "But

I will not brainwash people and forcefully instill their own values. Everyone has their own aspirations, seek common ground while reserving differences, respect others, and be yourself. They are my values. If you don't understand, you can refer to your childhood sweetheart, they are basically the same way!"

In Liu Meiyun's view, Bai Ting is the low profile version of Sun Pingting.

"Forget it." Lu Changzheng curled his lips, "Let's change the subject, let's not talk about others."

Liu Meiyun smiled: "If you don't say it, don't say it."

But after a while, the man came over again, and said cautiously: "Meiyun, Then you refused the job of the supply and marketing cooperative because of your three children, wouldn't you be very unhappy?"

Lu Changzheng knew that Liu Meiyun was not the kind of person who wanted to stay at home and hang out with the children around the stove, but since she married her and had a baby, she seemed to be stuck at home every day, unable to leave at all.

"No." Seeing the man's apologetic face, Liu Meiyun said softly, "The child is still young and cannot be separated from others. Even though work is very important, in my heart, you and the child will always come first. When they grow up, they don't need to be watched every day, then I will be free!" "

Well, you are so kind, my wife, thank you." Lu Changzheng couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth.

Especially when Liu Meiyun said that he and his children are always the first, his heart was as sweet as honey, and his face became slightly hot uncontrollably.

He couldn't help but wanted to grab his wife's hand, but Lu Dabao bumped into him and kicked him on the back of his hand mercilessly.

"..."

Dabao hugged his mother, full of possessiveness, and guarded his father fiercely.

Liu Meiyun felt sorry for her man, pinched Dabao's little face, and corrected him: "Don't kick Dad."

While teaching Dabao, Liu Meiyun saw a familiar figure wandering in from the outer cabin.

Bai Ting was carrying a bundle and her head was wrapped in gauze. After getting into the boat, she found a place to sit down. She didn't notice that Liu Meiyun raised her eyebrows at Lu Changzheng on the seat a few rows behind her: "I really can't be here." I didn't believe in people telling people behind their backs."

Lu Changzheng glanced over, but didn't say anything, but her daughter-in-law was not in a good mood every time she saw Bai Ting, and she just hoped that when the boat landed, the two of them would be together. match.

The idea was good, but the port of Huludao was so big, and as soon as the ship docked, everyone rushed to the door, but that Bai Ting sat there and didn't move for a long time.

Lu Changzheng and the others couldn't just wait behind just because of Bai Ting. The couple hugged the baby and brought Liu Bowen to follow behind the main force, slowly moving towards the door.

Bai Ting's mind is still in a mess at the moment, since she accidentally knocked her head on the bedside table during the fight with Sun Aiguo, suddenly there is another memory in her head.

And inexplicably, some fragments flashed by. She finally woke up from sleep yesterday, and it was like a movie was playing in her mind. After splicing those fragments together, she finally sorted out the clues.

She is not Bai Ting.

She is Bai Xinting.

She is not from this era, but somehow passed through and became the military wife Bai Ting.

When passing through, she had seen Bai Ting's short life, ordinary and nothing special, and short-lived, one year later she would die due to childbirth dystocia and hemorrhage!

Bai Xinting couldn't figure out why she somehow transmigrated after death.

Yes, she is someone who has died once.

Because she was pregnant and was pushed down the stairs by a bad woman, one dead body and two dead!

That bad woman is the real wife of her child's father.

Bai Xinting didn't know if anyone would speak up for her after she died, or if they would just call her what she deserved on the Internet!

Treating someone as a mistress, destroying someone's family, deserves to be slapped by the real card, and in the end, one dead body and two lives.

Forget it, I'm dead, I don't want those bad things.

God gave her a chance to live again, she wants to seize it, the most urgent thing now is to find a way to kill the baby in her stomach, she never thought that she would die again due to dystocia!

Since God took pity on her and let her time travel after death, he failed to choose a good time. When he fully regained consciousness, he discovered that the original owner's body might already be pregnant.

Fortunately, the original owner's husband, Sun Aiguo, doesn't know about it yet. If a man finds out, it will be difficult for her to abort the child.

After all, from the memories she received, Sun Aiguo and Bai Ting had quarreled countless times because of their children.

Bai Xinting felt that there was a high probability that she had transmigrated a long time ago, but her consciousness was always in a state of confusion. The original owner was influenced by her, and her language, behavior and thinking were all very different from those before marriage, so she and Sun Aiguo quarreled every three days. , but ever since she bumped her head, she has become Bai Xinting through and through!

"Meiyun, there are steps, be careful."

Just as "Bai Ting" was sitting on a chair thinking about life, a familiar name-Liu Meiyun suddenly came to mind.

She has the memory of the original owner, and knows that this Liu Meiyun is the wife of the island battalion commander.

She is beautiful, married well, her husband loves her, and she gave birth to triplets, and her life is comfortable and stable.

And in her previous life, she also knew a woman named "Liu Meiyun", who was ordinary in appearance but outstanding in ability. From the time she graduated, she shared a shared apartment in the basement with her, and then went into sales, from a business supervisor to a listed company sales director. More than a dozen older leftover women, but rely on themselves to fight alone, from a rental house to a commercial house and then to a big villa!

She herself was pretty in her previous life, but she went astray in the end, thinking that she had chosen a shortcut. She once laughed at Liu Meiyun for renting a house in groups, eating dry bread, and shuttling on the subway line every day. She had no image at all. She might as well go to the whole place and coax men casually, so that she won't be hungry and full every day, and have to talk to clients who are jet-lagged!

But when she changed boyfriends one after another, was cheated and blackmailed, and had nowhere to go to borrow money from all the people she could contact in the phone address book, she saw Liu Meiyun wearing an expensive and exquisite professional suit, going in and out of the CBD office building , there was a little assistant beside her who was eager to hand over coffee, and called her respectfully: "Mr. Liu."

At that moment, Bai Xinting felt that she was living like a joke.

"Liu Meiyun!"

Seeing that she was about to disembark, Bai Ting couldn't help but call out to her.

When Liu Meiyun heard this familiar voice, she didn't want to talk to her at first, but the man had already chased her out of her position, and even tugged at her arm very familiarly.

"Liu Meiyun, are you going to visit relatives?"

Bai Ting looked up and down the "Liu Meiyun" of this era. She is really beautiful, with bright eyes and white teeth, and fair skin. Pure and charming.

She is wearing rustic, dark blue coarse cloth clothes, covering her figure so that she can't see at all, holding a fat white baby in her arms, with gentle eyebrows and eyes, and you can smell a faint milk fragrance from her body when you get closer. The image of the little daughter-in-law.

In her memory, Liu Meiyun, who always tidied herself up neatly, had sharp eyebrows, wore exquisite watches to high-end meeting places, and talked about business with people was far behind.

"Comrade Bai Ting, do you have anything to do?" Liu Meiyun frowned and asked impatiently.

"No..." Bai Ting smiled awkwardly, "I just saw that it was inconvenient for you to take three children out, so I asked if you needed help?" "No, thank you,

my husband is here." Liu Meiyun thought too Refuse if you don't want to.

As soon as the words fell, the big treasure in her arms began to moan, her little butt twisted restlessly in her mother's arms, and said in a childish voice, "Mom, shush!"

Liu Meiyun frowned even deeper now, and asked Lu next to her Changzheng: "Did you pee on Dabao when you went out?"

"Yes!" Lu Changzheng still had two in his arms, and he replied firmly, "I remember I did."

"You remember, it may not be accurate." Liu Meiyun coaxed Dabao, and the steps to get off the boat were a little faster than before.

If I really urinate, how long has it been since I went out, how could I have to urinate again.

It's not that Lu Changzheng never did something like urinating a child twice in a row. Although the triplets look different, Liu Meiyun wears the same clothes for them every day, and the facial features are not much different. Sometimes, confusion happened.

"Comrade Bai Ting, we are in a hurry to get off the boat. If you are fine, then go first." Liu Meiyun hugged Dabao and quickened her pace without waiting for anyone to respond.

"Oh, that's good, you all pay attention to safety." Bai Ting waved her hand, watching their family get off the boat in a hurry.

It was only when they walked away that she came back to her senses, and she was sure that the woman in front of her, who only cared about men and children, and who was around the house all day, was definitely not the same person as Liu Meiyun in her previous life.

The "President Liu" from the previous life is now urinating on his son!

"Mom, Cheche." Dabao pointed at the cars parked by the pier, wanting to run over restlessly.

Including Erbao and Xiaobao, the same is true. When the rickshaw is tired, they want to change to a fresh one, and start moaning in Dad's arms.

"Pull up your pants, let's go sit down!" Liu Meiyun quickly put Dabao's pants on, picked him up, and walked to the car with Lu Changzheng.

After buying the ticket and getting on the train, it was estimated that it would take more than three hours to get to the county seat. Liu Meiyun untied the belt for Lu Changzheng, and let the three brothers let themselves fly on their knees.

"I'm so tired!" Liu Meiyun sat inside by the window, holding Dabao in her arms, and Lu Changzheng sat on the side, holding two of them.

"It won't be until a while, and the three of them should be able to sleep in the car." At this moment, Lu Changzheng hoped that the three brothers would be quiet in the car for a while, so that his wife could also squint. Otherwise, when he got to the county seat, he was afraid that his wife would not have the strength to turn the tractor upside down.

"I hope." Liu Meiyun didn't have much hope.

Then, as expected, the three brothers were full of energy during the three-hour bumpy journey. They just yawned and made a fuss all the way, and everyone in the car watched them all the way.

Fortunately, there were already many people in the car at this time, and they already had a place to sit in the car, and not only the three of their family were making a fuss, but there were also other people with children, and the journey never stopped.

After finally tossing and going to the county town, they didn't bother to take a second look. They got on the ox cart to the village again. When they arrived in the village, Lu Changzheng went to find a tractor to take them to the farm. It was almost evening when Yongnian and his wife were together.

Because they sent a telegram to the farm, Liu Yongnian and his wife knew that their daughter's family would come over in just two days, so they would wait at the intersection almost every day after work, and they would always go forward when they heard the "chug chug" of the tractor. Looking forward to seeing it.

No, I was looking forward to it at a glance.

"Dad, Mom!" Liu Bowen jumped off the tractor excitedly and rushed into the arms of the couple.

Zhou Huiru's eyes were full of tears, but there was a smile on the corner of her mouth: "Bowen has grown a lot taller." "

Yeah, it's starting to grow!"

The couple walked to the tractor with eyes full of joy, and picked up the little grandson, with tears in their eyes.

"It's so far away, I told you not to come here, what's the fuss, Dabao is listless." Zhou Huiru hugged Dabao, feeling very distressed.

"I haven't slept all day, and now I'm sluggish." Liu Meiyun jumped off the tractor with Lu Changzheng's support.

"This little treasure is the strongest." The little treasure in Liu Yongnian's arms was already asleep. The little guy was slamming his mouth in his dream, and his exposed little arms and legs were all fleshy. .

Liu Meiyun: "Eat the most!"

"It's good to be able to eat!" Zhou Huiru smiled all over her eyes, she had to look at the big treasure, the second treasure, and the little treasure, blog posts, and her daughter and son-in-law, her eyes were too busy.

"Mom, look at the road quickly! Changzheng and I don't know how to run, so go back and look slowly." "

Okay, okay, I'm watching the road." Zhou Huiru retorted with a smile, and she still held her eldest grandson in her arms. Well, why not look at the road.

"Dad, is the farm side alright?" Lu Changzheng walked beside the father-in-law holding Er Bao who was also asleep, and looked carefully at his body, which seemed to be much tougher than before.

"It's good, I'm still comfortable here." Liu Yongnian said sincerely.

In addition to doing some farm work, it is indeed much better than staying in the Shanghai stock market every day in fear of people coming to your door.

"There's nothing wrong with your father. His old colleague is here too. The two of them hang out every day, and even after finishing work, I have a couple of drinks. Now I'm making it redundant!" Zhou Huiru said in a sour tone.

"Don't listen to your mother's nonsense!" Liu Yongnian retorted: "Then you can chat with the widow Wang, and I am not allowed to have a drink with Lao Zhang!" "

Mom, who is the widow Wang?" ask.

She knew that Lao Zhang was the vice principal of the Shanghai Teachers College. When he wrote a letter before, his parents mentioned that it was the first time she had heard of Widow Wang.

"Well, it's also a poor person. Her husband died of illness on the farm last year. Now she is the only one raising a child. Life is not easy.

" The two women are on the farm, and can only rely on the meager work points for food.

Zhou Huiru mainly loves the child, so she comes to take care of her from time to time.

Liu Meiyun nodded and said nothing.

"Here we are, quickly enter the house." Liu Yongnian took the lead and pushed open the door.

A mud-walled house that is even more dilapidated than their island. There is only one room and one kang. You have to set up an earthen stove outside for cooking. There are a few strings of corn hanging on the wall. The place is dilapidated and small, but fortunately everything is It's well stocked.

"I've already boiled the hot water. Quickly wipe Dabao's face and put him on the kang to sleep." Zhou Huiru put Dabao on the kang. The little guy was still listless just now, and fell asleep on the road.

"Mom, I'll do it." Lu Changzheng has always been a diligent person in front of his mother-in-law.

Putting Er Bao to sleep next to his brother, rolled up his sleeves and started working again, leaving Zhou Huiru in the room to talk to Mei Yun.

"The Long March hasn't changed at all." Zhou Huiru smiled and took off her little grandson's coat.

"What happened to him?" Liu Meiyun was packing her things and brought Zhou Huiru two pairs of thick socks and knee pads.

Zhou Huiru glanced at her daughter and said with a smile: "Diligence, I love you, it hasn't changed at all." "

That's right, I see people with poisonous eyes." Liu Meiyun is not humble at all.

Chapter 44

After a day of running around, Liu Meiyun was also tired, so she just yawned after going to the house to talk to Zhou Huiru.

When she fell asleep, she realized that it was pitch black outside. The kerosene lamp was lit in the room. Lu Changzheng and Liu Yongnian were talking softly. Zhou Huiru was sitting on the edge of the kang, holding Liu Bowen in front of her. On the earth wall, soft and warm.

The triplets slept soundly on the kang, each of them blushing.

"Wake up!" Zhou Huiru saw that her daughter was awake, so she let go of Bowen, and dipped a handkerchief in hot water for her.

"Mom, I'll do it myself." Liu Meiyun wiped her face and recovered a lot, then asked Lu Changzheng and Liu Yongnian who were surrounded by the brazier, "Dad, what are you two talking about?" "Nothing," Liu

Yongnian Rubbing his hands, he returned to his daughter with a smile, "Mama Wu is leaving, and you are going to take Dabao to the capital in two years' time!" "

There is also Bowen, he just happened to be on winter vacation, so go together." Lu Changzheng added.

"Yes! My sister said to take me too! Go and see it!" Liu Bowen's voice was loud.

Zhou Huiru shook him lightly, and said softly, "Be quiet, don't wake up Dabao and the others."

Liu Bowen nodded, leaning against Zhou Huiru, his eyes were as bright as stars.

"Yes, you must see it when you go to the capital!" Liu Yongnian has never been there in his life, and he yearns for it in his heart, but he doesn't know if he will have the opportunity in the future.

"Dad, I'll take you and Mom to see the Great Wall and climb the Long March together." Liu Meiyun is sure that the opportunity will be in a few years.

Liu Yongnian laughed from ear to ear, "Haha, that's fine, I'll wait for that day!"

The family was talking when there was a knock on the door outside.

Liu Meiyun got off the kang, straightened her clothes, and sat next to Lu Changzheng.

"Old Zhang?" Liu Yongnian went to open the door and saw Vice Principal Zhang shivering from the cold, "What are you doing here?"

"Catch this thing." Lao Zhang took off his Lei Feng hat, and pulled out a fat rabbit from his arms, "Appetizers!" "

Uncle Zhang." Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng stood up and called out respectfully.

"Brother Liu's fate is really good, the house is full of children and grandchildren, and they are all so filial!" Principal Zhang dusted off the dirt on his body, wiped off the mud on the outside threshold with his shoes, and sat down in the house, his face full of envy.

"In this cold weather, you still go up to the mountain to catch rabbits, so you're not afraid of something wrong with the freezing!" Liu Yongnian handed someone a hot towel, without saying a word.

Vice-principal Zhang was the first one in the school to come to the farm. In the end, his wife divorced and his son severed ties with him. For so many years, let alone sending things, he had never even sent a letter. And not long ago, I heard that his wife remarried. Now, the son has to call others daddy.

"It's only in winter that it's easy to catch, hurry up, don't hesitate, if you don't mind, I'll have a meal with you!" It gets

dark early in winter, and everyone hasn't had dinner yet. Liu Meiyun wakes up from sleep, hungry Then he said: "Then I will show my skills and make spicy rabbit meat for everyone to try!" "

Haha, that's the best! I just like spicy food! Put more spicy peppers!" Principal Zhang said with a mouthful. They couldn't fit together.

"I'll clean up the rabbit." Lu Changzheng volunteered.

Zhou Huiru boiled water nearby to start a fight. In the room, Liu Yongnian and Principal Zhang were not idle. One peeled garlic, and the other tested Liu Bowen.

When the spicy rabbit meat was ready, put it on the small wooden table, and the room was filled with fragrance. Liu Yongnian also opened a bottle of the good wine given by his son-in-law. When it was time to start the meal, Principal Zhang shook hands with chopsticks, and suddenly suggested to Zhou Huiru: " Why

don't you invite Wang Fang's mother and daughter together?

That's right, I'll call!" Zhou Huiru wiped her hands with a happy face.

Liu Meiyun: "Mom, I'll be with you."

"No, it's just a few steps." Zhou Huiru waved her hand, but saw that her daughter was already holding her arm.

The house assigned to Wang Fang's mother and daughter is smaller than Liu Yongnian's place, and it is close, just take a small road and walk two steps.

When Zhou Huiru knocked on the door, the mother and daughter were squatting in front of the brazier to keep warm. Two yams were placed beside the brazier, which was the mother and daughter's dinner.

"You guys just eat this?" Zhou Huiru frowned, pulled up the six-year-old bean sprouts, and said to Wang Fang, "Go, go to my house. Principal Zhang got a rabbit." "Sister, no need, you can eat it

. Neither Doumiao nor I are hungry."

As soon as the woman finished speaking, Doumiao, the little girl next to her, started to growl.

Liu Meiyun glanced at the little girl, her face was sallow and thin, the wrist held by Zhou Huiru was as thin as a bamboo pole, her hair was also withered and yellow, she was malnourished.

"Aunt Wang, let's go together, we are all waiting at home, the food will be cold later." Liu Meiyun also persuaded at the door.

Seeing Liu Meiyun at the door, Wang Fang looked surprised, and said to Zhou Huiru, "This is your daughter, she is so beautiful." "

Well, hurry up and turn off the oil lamp." Zhou Huiru pulled Wang Fang directly without saying a word. Just go to your own home.

Liu Meiyun went up to hold the bean sprouts.

Xiaodou Miao's eyes were timid, but she didn't hide.

After a few steps to the house, Zhou Huiru closed the door, and the air-conditioning was cut off from the door. The whole room smelled of spicy meat and salivated. There was a commotion in front of the small square table.

"It's so lively." Wang Fang's eyes were full of envy.

She was uncomfortable at first, but her daughter and son-in-law finally came here. The rabbit was also contributed by Principal Zhang. Get delicious food for her bean sprouts.

"Sister, I really envy you." Wang Fang's eyes couldn't help turning red.

"Why are you envious, eat meat quickly! My daughter made it!" Zhou Huiru picked out a piece of rabbit meat for Wang Fang and Doumiao each, "There will be a long time in the future! Let's live a good life first!" "Yes!" Principal Zhang

said Picking up the wine glass, he said warmly in his heart: "I don't believe in fate yet! The days will definitely get better and better in the future!" "

Mom! Rourou!" Dabao wakes up and sees Rourou, and he is immediately refreshed.

"This is too spicy, you can't eat it." When Liu Meiyun was cooking just now, she didn't think of the three brothers at all. The spicy food was just like what Principal Zhang asked, and she put a lot of it. Even Bowen and Dou Miao ate it all. .

"Mom will make milk powder for you, this is not edible." Liu Meiyun ordered Lu Changzheng to make milk powder for the three brothers.

It can be seen that everyone's mouths are full of oil, how can the three brothers be willing, Dabao is pestering his mother and making a fuss, and Xiaobao simply grabs the adults secretly while the adults are not paying attention.

Unfortunately, I grabbed a red hot pepper and stuffed it into my mouth lightly. The hot little guy wrinkled his facial features into a ball, cried out, stuck out his tongue and went straight into his mother's arms.

Not only did Liu Meiyun show no sympathy, but she took the opportunity to educate Dabao: "Look, my brother is disobedient. Mom told me not to eat it. It will make you cry later!" Dabao stared blankly at Xiaobao crying, staring at the plate

of Rou, holding the bottle and pouting unhappily.

Er Bao curves to save the country, and runs to Dou Miao's side, watching Dou Miao eating meat eagerly, his little hands are still restlessly grabbing Dou Miao's hair, as if curious why Dou Miao doesn't have braids on her head.

Xiaodou Miao's eyes were timid, her hair was scratched by Er Bao, and she didn't dare to hide, holding a bowl in her hand, with a look of bewilderment.

Liu Meiyun stuffed the big baby and the small baby into Lu Changzheng's arms, picked up Er Bao and patted his buttocks, "Don't grab sister's hair, it's rude!"

Er Bao pouted, trying to get closer to Dou Miao, " Sister hug!"

Doumiao looked at the beautiful aunt with helpless eyes, took out a still warm baked potato from her pocket with her small hand, and handed it to Liu Meiyun carefully, and said in a timid voice, "Auntie...you can give this to my younger brother."

The little girl's hands were trembling, her skinny and delicate wrists were in stark contrast to the three white, fat and chubby boys in her family.

"Thank you Dou Miao." Liu Meiyun took the roasted yams, added another dish to the Dou Miao bowl, and said softly, "Hurry up and eat more Dou Miao, you will have strength when you are full, and you can take your brother to play." "I

... Is it okay?" Dou Miao's voice was as thin as a mosquito, and she was not confident.

"Of course, Erbao likes to play with you." Liu Meiyun patted her head and said with a smile, "Auntie has a hair tie, I will braid your hair later." Doumiao's eyes lit up

instantly , turned his head and looked eagerly at Wang Fang, as if asking for advice.

Wang Fang's eyes were wet, and she touched her daughter's messy hair, which didn't even have a hair tie. She said softly, "Thank you, Aunt Liu. After eating later, you can go and play with your younger brothers." Liu Meiyun gave the bean

sprouts When the braids were tied, the triplets watched curiously, and when the bean sprouts were fried, the second treasure also scrambled for the same braids, so Liu Meiyun simply put two braids on each of the three brothers.

Don't say it, it's still pretty.

The three brothers inherited the facial features of their parents, especially Dabao, who is the most handsome, with a braid, really looks like a pretty little girl, but unfortunately there is no camera, otherwise Liu Meiyun would really like to take two pictures.

The New Year's Eve of the Gregorian calendar in 1973 passed silently in this ordinary and simple house with earthen walls on the farm.

Liu Meiyun and the others only stayed at the farm for two days before returning to Huludao City with the triplets and Liu Bowen.

Before leaving, Liu Meiyun stuffed money, food stamps, and a few hair ties under Zhou Huiru's pillow.

Living on the island all the time, the life is so comfortable, Liu Meiyun almost forgot this time, there are still a lot of people who are having a hard time.

"I think in the future, the three of them should also remember bitterness and think about sweet food, so as to save me from being picky every day!"

After finally returning to the urban area of ​​Huludao, when the three brothers were waiting for the boat at the pier, the big treasure was heavy, and Liu Meiyun's arms were sore after holding her for a long time, and she thought of the bean sprouts in the farm.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with it. When Mama Wu leaves, let's eat steamed bun and sweet potato porridge!" Lu Changzheng followed his wife's instructions.

As a result, Liu Meiyun turned her face and refused to recognize anyone, "Forget it, if we have the conditions, we will be rich if we are rich, and it's not that we can't afford it."

Liu Meiyun herself suffered from poor material conditions in her previous life, especially in her time There is a huge gap in wealth. Liu Meiyun doesn't want to pamper her three sons, but she also doesn't want to be short of them.

I just hope that when they grow up, they will have more innate confidence and confidence when they grow up, just like their father, standing in the crowd will always be dazzling.

"Well, yes, it's not like we can't afford it!" Lu Changzheng didn't know that Liu Meiyun was thinking so much, he listened to his wife for everything anyway.

When we got back to the island, it was another lunar year within two months, and the triplets passed this year and they were exactly three years old.

The family had a simple reunion dinner, and Lu Wanjun distributed lucky money to the three brothers and Bowen in accordance with the custom.

When Liu Bowen got the New Year's money, he obediently gave it to his sister as soon as possible, and it was only fifty cents, which was a huge sum of money for the child.

Liu Meiyun is very generous: "You can keep it for yourself. When you go to the capital, you can buy whatever you want!"

"Really?" Liu Bowen was very pleasantly surprised.

Although he usually has pocket money, but it is only one cent and two cents, and it takes a long time to save up to ten cents.

"Really!" Not only did Liu Meiyun not confiscate Liu Bowen's new year's money, but she also added a whole lot.

Liu Bowen has the first huge sum of money in his life, a whole piece! Moreover, he was about to go to the capital to see the police. For several days in a row, he was so happy that the corners of his mouth rose. He was very active at home, helping Mama Wu wash the dishes, clean the table and sweep the floor.

Good brother Song Jinbao knew that his little friend was going to the capital to see it, and he was very envious. He put his hand on Liu Bowen's shoulder, and asked eagerly: "Bowen, I am your best friend. Don't forget to give me a hand when you go out to play." I have a present!"

"Yes, don't worry, my sister said that there are a lot of villain books for sale over there, and I will definitely pick the best one for you when the time comes, I have lucky money!" Liu Bowen patted his chest and assured his good brother.

"That..." Song Jinbao scratched his head, blushing and said: "Forget about books, I don't like to read them, you should buy me delicious food, I heard that the capital city has a lot of delicious food! Last time we Eat that chocolate, if it is not expensive, you can buy me one, I still want to eat it." "

My sister said eating too much sugar will cause tooth decay!" Liu Bowen disagreed.

"Oh, it's okay, just buy me food, don't buy books! I can't finish reading all the books in school!"

Song Jinbao's head hurts when he hears about books, he doesn't like to read any books.

"Okay," Liu Bowen reluctantly agreed.

So, a few days later, Liu Meiyun, Lu Changzheng and Wu Ma took the triplets and Liu Bowen on the train from Liao Province to Beijing.

The triplets took the train for the first time. Except for the big scene of squeezing the train, the three brothers were shocked. They obediently picked up their father and dared not make a fuss.

As soon as the train left, the three brothers came to the window, screaming excitedly, and almost fought to occupy the best position.

The three brothers are at the age when they are curious about everything. Seeing the smoke coming from the chimney, the second treasure is anxious: "Mom, it's on fire!"

Seeing the slow-moving cows in the field, the little treasure is curious: "Mom, Why doesn't the cow take the train?"

When the train passed through the tunnel, Dabao was afraid again, and threw himself into his mother's arms pitifully: "Mom, I want to go home!"

Liu Meiyun has never traveled far in her two lives, and she has never been so concerned this time. tired.

At night, she and Chang Zheng didn't dare to sleep soundly, because they were afraid of encountering child thieves on the train, especially the three of her family who were well-fed and chubby, who were the most concerned by traffickers.

After finally arriving in the capital, to Liu Meiyun's relief, the child's grandpa Zeng sent a car to pick him up!

"Grandpa!" Lu Changzheng walked over and gave a military salute respectfully in front of the old man!

"Okay, okay!" The old man pushed people away impatiently, and turned his head to look at the triplets on the ground who were looking curiously with their little heads up.

In a new environment, the triplets are not afraid of life at all. They gather around their mother, pointing at the army green off-road vehicle behind the old man, and can't wait to make a fuss: "Mom! Take a car!" "Haha, come on, get in the car with Grandpa Zeng.

" !" The old man saw that the three little great-grandchildren were being fed white and fat, and their personalities were also lively and jumpy. He was in a beautiful mood, so he asked Lu Changzheng to carry them into the car, turned his head and said to Liu Meiyun: "Meiyun, this Thank you for your hard work!"

"Grandpa, it should be." Liu Meiyun also saluted the old man with a standard military salute.

Liu Meiyun's admiration for the seniors who defended their homes and the country spontaneously arose.

"This is the blog post, it looks really straight!" The old man was full of admiration when he saw the little boy standing upright with a schoolbag beside Liu Meiyun.

"Hi, Grandpa." Liu Bowen called out very politely, especially knowing that this was the interesting story "Grandpa on the Phone" he once told himself on the phone, so he felt very kind.

"Well, grandpa is very nice! Come on, get in the car! Let's go home!" The smile on the corner of the old man's mouth never went down.

The car drove all the way to the compound of the military region, and the triplets never stopped in the car. They touched this one and picked that one. If the old man was not stopping him in the co-pilot, they would still have to grab the steering wheel.

Seeing a child holding a candy figurine on the road, Xiao Bao knocked on the window glass and shouted, "Mom, I want it too!

"

Unexpectedly, the old man asked the guards to stop the car on the side of the road, "Go and buy four."

"Grandpa, don't spoil them like this." Lu Changzheng couldn't stand it anymore.

The old man snorted, hugged his little great-grandson, and went back confidently: "The wings are hard, dare to control your grandpa, I'm here!"

Lu Changzheng: "..."

By the time Liu Bowen and the triplets sat in the car and finished eating the candy man contentedly, the car arrived at the compound of the military region.

It was the first time in Liu Meiyun's life that she had come to this kind of place. Knowing what level of seniors lived there, she was inevitably a little nervous.

Fortunately, the old man is very easy-going. Apart from teasing the triplets along the way, he would also ask her some trivial matters in life. Gradually, Liu Meiyun felt that she was just an ordinary old man in front of her.

The Lu family is in the innermost part of the military area, in a two-story red brick building.

"Here we are, quickly enter the house." Wu Ma is very familiar with this place. As soon as she entered the house, she led Mei Yun to introduce: "Long March's room is upstairs, and I will go up and tidy up later." "Wu Ma

, We can do it by ourselves! You can rest for a while, we have hands and feet!" After sitting on the train for so long, Liu Meiyun's waist and legs were uncomfortable, let alone Wu Mama.

"That's okay, you go up and rest for a while, the job is called Changzheng!" Wu Ma was not polite to them either.

Liu Meiyun was exhausted from taking the train, but the triplets were not tired, they were excited, especially when they heard that this was the place where their father lived when they were young, they jumped up and down in the house one by one, wishing they could knock off the roof.

"Meiyun, I'm watching over here. If you're tired, go back to the house and go to sleep. It's okay, don't worry!" The old man is very happy to take this job, and he wishes Liu Meiyun could go back to the house to rest so that he can raise the triplets by himself. emotion.

"Okay, then if you can't watch, just call me, and Changzheng will stay here and watch." How could Liu Meiyun not know what the old man was thinking.

She has no reason to refuse, and she can't wait to ask for it.

When she entered Lu Changzheng's room, she followed behind and closed the door.

"Didn't I ask you to watch downstairs?"

"Grandpa asked me to accompany you."

Lu Changzheng was also kicked out by the old man because he thought he was delaying the relationship with the triplets.

"The old man should regret it later." Liu Meiyun yawned, she knew her son best.

Every time he went to a new place, the energy was the strongest, and ordinary people couldn't control it at all, but the old man was accompanied by guards, so Liu Meiyun felt relieved after thinking about it.

"Your room looks quite monotonous." Liu Meiyun looked carefully when she had time.

Big is quite big, but the furniture is simple, just large cabinets, desks, beds, and other decorations, none of them.

She opened the desk drawer again, and it was neat and tidy, full of books and manuscript paper, and it seemed that it was quite old. She looked through it curiously, but there was nothing special about it.

"Well, my grandfather and I just moved here after my parents passed away. When I was a child, all my things were in the old house. The old man gave the house back to the government, and there is no one living there now." Liu Meiyun nodded and walked around

. There was nothing new in the lap, and I simply cleaned up and went to sleep.

Lu Changzheng was afraid that the old man would dislike him if he went out, so he stayed with him for a while.

The husband and wife were sleeping in a daze when they heard the sound of three brothers crying loudly at the door.

"What's wrong?" Liu Meiyun opened her eyes, Lu Changzheng had already put on his shoes and went to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, the three little guys were crying with tears and snot running down their noses. The old man and the guard stood beside him helplessly.

Lu Changzheng: "Grandpa, what's the matter?"

"I'm fighting over toys, and I can't pull them away!"

After a while, the old man's voice was tired, and the enthusiasm at the beginning was gone. Just tired.

"What toy?" Liu Meiyun came out, and the three brothers rushed over immediately, hugging Liu Meiyun's thigh, squeezing each other.

"That's it!" The guard took out three tin sparrows. This toy was carefully selected by him at the supply and marketing cooperative. There is a wind-up on the tail, and the sparrow can run when it is wound up. It is very suitable for such a big child to play with. .

As a result, the three brothers held hands, and at first they were very happy. Within ten minutes, Dabao went to grab Erbao's, and Erbao went to grab Xiaobao's. Xiaobao just shook his fist, and the three brothers started fighting!

After finally coaxing it to pull it away, the sparrow took it for a while, and then started grabbing it again.

The guards and the old man didn't know what to do now, especially seeing the three brothers crying so sadly, they were both baffled, they were sparrows, what's there to grab!

Seeing the three tin sparrows of different colors in the guard's hands, Liu Meiyun laughed: "Grandpa, put away the sparrows and don't play with them. The three of them have this problem. If you give them the same, they won't make trouble.

" Hearing what Liu Meiyun said, he and the guard suddenly realized.

"Quickly, go and take out the little wooden whistle I prepared for the three of them in my room." The old man took the sparrow away, and immediately remembered the little thing he made for the three brothers before.

When the three brothers got the wooden whistle toy with exactly the same shape and size, they were finally distracted, stopped crying, and started running around the room again.

"These three guys are really full of energy." Mr. Lu's physical strength is not as good as before. He just stared at the triplets for a while, people climbed up and down, and ran around the room. It was messed up.

Liu Meiyun went downstairs and saw that the house was in a mess, and sighed: "Grandpa, you are just spoiling them. If you want to make trouble like this at home, Changzheng and I have already cleaned them up!" Lu Changzheng started to clean up now, and brought the three brothers back

. Obediently stuck in the living room, let them put everything back by themselves with a serious face.

Chapter 45

During the few days they stayed in the capital, Liu Meiyun's family basically never took time off every day. They went to Beijing today, climbed the Great Wall tomorrow, and went to the park the day after tomorrow.

In order to accompany his three little great-grandchildren, the old man gritted his teeth and leaned on crutches, and even climbed the Long March. He even asked the guards to carry cameras on their backs to take pictures along the way, and the film cost a lot.

The triplets have been pampered by the old man for the past two days, so they don't even need their own parents. When they saw other people's children with rare things on the road, they called "Grandpa". I just came out of the zoo and saw a soda seller at the entrance of a state-owned store. The triplets grabbed the old man's trouser legs and acted like a baby

: "Grandpa, is that yellow water delicious?"

The staff waved their hands, and said to the three little guys: "That's soda, grandpa bought it for Dabao and Xiaobao to have a taste!" "Thank you,

grandpa!" The three brothers nodded their heads tacitly.

So, in the winter, the triplets, who were sweating profusely from playing, sat on the rest chairs at the gate of the zoo, each with a bottle of Arctic Ocean, and their little days were so nourishing.

Liu Meiyun thought that it was only a few days of work, and let the old man get used to it. Anyway, when they return to the island, the three brothers will not want to be treated like this again.

"Meiyun, let's go out for a walk tomorrow by ourselves." Next to him, Lu Changzheng finished drinking the soda in twos and then squeezed to sit next to his wife, watching her sip the straw.

"Why?" Liu Meiyun looked away from the triplets, turned to see the bewildered expression on the man's face, and understood.

Frowning, she said worriedly: "Grandpa, can they do it? What if the three boys make a fuss?

" Help coax." Lu Changzheng took his wife back to the capital with great difficulty, and the holiday is coming to an end, so he thought he would have to go out with his wife to live a two-person world by himself!

He is not happy to serve the three little ancestors every day.

"Then you go and tell grandpa yourself."

Liu Meiyun would not be unhappy to be able to leave the triplets alone and go out for a day.

I have been an old lady for a long time, and I really miss the time when I was free, where I wanted to go.

When the old man heard that Lu Changzheng wanted to take his wife out for a walk alone, he didn't say a single extra word, but told him to come back later so as not to delay his relationship with his great-grandson.

So early the next morning, when the triplets got up from the bed to find their mother and found that she was not there, they started crying pitifully.

The old man and Wu Ma were in a hurry to coax them. There were snacks and toys. The guards hugged and played with the trapeze one by one. After an hour, their arms were almost broken.

The family was on their backs like they were at war, but Lu Changzheng and Liu Meiyun, the real parents, enjoyed this rare two-person world very much.

Lu Changzheng rode a 28-bar bicycle, carrying his wife and children, through the streets and alleys of the capital. The scenery was beautiful, the people were beautiful, and even the sound of the bicycle bell was crisp and sweet.

The two of them went to the state-run restaurant for breakfast early, without the three children making noise nearby, Liu Meiyun had a rare appetite, so she ate half a stick of deep-fried dough stick and half a bowl of tofu nao, and made rounds for Lu Changzheng if she couldn't finish it.

"Where are we going?" Liu Meiyun couldn't help being curious while sitting on the back seat of the bicycle.

"It'll be there soon." Lu Changzheng smiled and pretended.

When Liu Meiyun saw Lu Changzheng gradually riding his bicycle towards Shichahai, she had a vague guess in her heart, and couldn't help laughing.

The Shichahai Ice Rink at the base of the imperial city was really a good place for relaxation and dating for young people in the 1960s and 1970s who had no entertainment activities.

When Liu Meiyun came to the capital for business trips in her previous life, she heard from the old man nearby that their date at that time, apart from the park, was Shichahai! Bringing someone to the ice rink in winter and teaching them to skate requires some physical contact, but it is all about teaching people the essentials of movement in a serious way. As long as it is not too much, even if there are patrolling people outside the ice rink, they will not say anything.

"Here we are, I'll buy tickets, and then I'll show you the shoes!" Lu Changzheng put the bicycle away, and excitedly went to the window to line up to buy tickets.

Liu Meiyun stood under the big tree and waited, and adjusted her clothes by the way.

Today she was going out to play, so she wore a red plaid padded jacket, which was made by Wu Ma. It was not only warm but also not bulky at all. She also wore the bright red jacket that her friend Song Hongying gave her when she left the art troupe. The woolen scarf and the woolen gloves given by my sister-in-law Lu Wanjun did not feel the cold at all, especially when she saw Lu Changzheng standing in the crowd full of energy, smiling foolishly and waving at her, she just felt that her whole body was cold. Up and down, especially the heart, are warm.

Fortunately, they came early, and the line to buy tickets was not particularly long. Lu Changzheng quickly bought two tickets, and then took Liu Meiyun to the nearby state-owned store to pick up skates and shoes.

"You are not very good at the first time, let's buy the simple ones." Lu Changzheng's eyes fell on the shelves, and he just wanted the salesperson to get the size, but his wife pulled his sleeves.

"No, I want to be like you. I have a strong learning ability."

Liu Meiyun didn't care about the man, and directly picked a pair that fit her feet. Lu Changzheng originally wanted to persuade him, but after thinking about it, let him forget it. He should pay more attention Be careful, try not to let your wife fall.

But when he entered the ice rink, Lu Changzheng was a little dumbfounded.

He just explained the essentials of the movement to his wife, and then took him for a couple of laps, and he was able to walk in circles by himself, even thinking he was in the way.

"Meiyun, have you played before? Why are you so good?" Lu Changzheng couldn't believe it.

He grew up in the capital, and when he was only a few years old, he came to Shichahai to skate with his friends in the compound. He had never seen anyone learn so quickly like his wife.

Liu Meiyun is proficient at skating skates, calm and flickering: "Your wife, I am the lead dancer of the art troupe. As long as you master the balance and the essentials of movement, it is not difficult, right?" "Well, daughter-in-law, you are so smart!

" Thumbs up.

Especially seeing Liu Meiyun's graceful figure shuttle across the ice rink, her free and dexterous figure, and her pair of spring-like eyes, people are reluctant to look away.

Lu Changzheng's eyes followed Liu Meiyun obsessively. The two skated freely on the ice rink, and they didn't deliberately get tired of being together, but the eyes they looked at each other were full of tacit understanding.

Many young people beside him couldn't help casting envious glances.

"Qingyang, look at that girl, she is so beautiful, and she skates really well!" In the crowd, a man who had just put on his skates saw the pretty figure in the middle of the ice rink, and couldn't help but look at her. Companion said.

Chen Qingyang looked up subconsciously, and when he saw the eyes that had appeared countless times in his dreams, his body froze.

A few years ago, at the gate of the army, in the cracks of the military truck of the art troupe, he had seen such a pair of eyes that people would never forget in a lifetime, and the big red scarf.

"I'm not lying to you, it's really pretty!" The man saw his companion's reaction, and knew that he was also surprised.

"But it seems that she has a partner. You see, she keeps smiling at that man." Li Jian'an saw a tall man with his back turned to him from a long distance, but he didn't see his face. When he slid over and saw the silhouette of the man, he was even more surprised than Chen Qingyang just now.

"Lu Changzheng!"

Lu Changzheng was telling his daughter-in-law about the embarrassment of skating when he was a child, when suddenly a big face appeared in front of him.

"Jian'an?"

Li Jian'an greeted him with a fist in surprise. Although he was blocked by someone, he was full of joy: "When did you come back? Why didn't you let me know and I'll ask someone to pick you up! I'll go, you You guys haven't been back for several years!"

"It's only been a few days since I came back, and I just plan to go to see you two to catch up on the old days." Lu Changzheng smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Lu Changzheng was not too surprised to meet Fa Xiao here, they are all from the capital, his group of Fa Xiao not serving as soldiers, just hang out in the capital every day, Li Jianan is one of them, I heard that he got mixed up in the food bureau a slack.

However, the man next to Li Jian'an has a real face, he is exceptionally handsome, the kind who stands out in the crowd, and has been staring at his wife since just now. Lu Changzheng glanced over sharply and asked, "Jian'an, what Is it your friend?"

"My cousin, Chen Qingyang, we used to play together when we were young!" Li Jian'an also found that Chen Qingyang was a little embarrassed to see the girl beside Lu Changzheng fascinated, so he pulled her over and introduced him briefly, then asked Lu Changzheng with a smile: " Who is this?"

"My wife, Liu Meiyun." Lu Changzheng replied.

Li Jianan's eyes widened, and he gave him a thumbs up: "No wonder you are so angry with your old man, you have to marry him if you have to break up with the Sun's family, amazing!"

Lu Changzheng offended the Sun's family because of marrying a wife , It has already spread in their circle.

Everyone was very curious about what kind of woman would be able to make Lu Changzheng feel as if someone had lowered his head, let alone a flash marriage, and offended the Sun family completely.

"Hello." Liu Meiyun stood beside Lu Changzheng, greeting people with a smile.

She didn't forget Chen Qingyang who had only glanced at her once. Qin Xiaoyue was young and fell in love with the original owner at first sight in the previous life. As a result, the original owner was unlucky before the spark came out.

She didn't have much feeling for this Chen Qingyang. Although he was indeed handsome and handsome, it had nothing to do with her, and he was like a stranger when he met him.

"Hey, hello, Comrade Liu!" Ever since Li Jian'an knew that this beautiful woman was Lu Changzheng's daughter-in-law who was going to die and marry home, he didn't dare to keep his eyes on people.

After all, they grew up together, and he knew Lu Changzheng's temper.

"Lu Changzheng, you are so disrespectful. You don't say anything when you come back. I will make a game tomorrow. You bring your daughter-in-law with you. Let's get together." Lu

Changzheng didn't agree, but looked at his wife. Son, ask for advice.

Liu Meiyun just smiled: "I have no objection, as long as you don't worry about your son making trouble."

"You all have children!" Li Jianan looked surprised, but Liu Meiyun didn't look like someone who had already given birth, so Lu Changzheng Not on the side, he doesn't feel that people have been married.

"Nonsense, my son is already three years old." Lu Changzheng gave him a blank look.

Li Jianan shrugged in embarrassment, yes, how long have they been married.

"It's okay, take your son with you, who is not a family member now, he will be at my house tomorrow, don't let the pigeons go, I will call Da Zhuang and them, I haven't seen you for so long, everyone Get together."

"Okay." Lu Changzheng also nodded decisively.

Originally, Li Jianan wanted to cling to his good brother in the afternoon, but he was ruthlessly driven away by Lu Changzheng, "The old man is helping the baby at home, and my wife and I can finally come out to live a two-person world, so don't waste my time, tomorrow See you!"

Lu Changzheng put him down, took his wife and left the ice rink.

It's enough for them to play in the ice rink all morning. His wife is too beautiful and eye-catching. When the number of people on the ice rink gradually increases, he doesn't like other men's eyes on his wife, especially Li Jian'an's cousin. Brother, staring straight at his daughter-in-law, Lu Changzheng was not very happy to stay there any longer.

"Where are we going now?" After Liu Meiyun came out of the ice rink, her body was still warm, and she was waiting for the man to arrange her.

"Watch a movie." Lu Changzheng had a plan in advance, riding a bicycle, and took his wife to the movie theater.

Liu Meiyun is arranged by the man, she doesn't have to think about anything, and doesn't need to worry about anything.

This movie is rarely a romance movie. Although the story progresses slowly and monotonously, it is rare that there are no noisy children around. Liu Meiyun watched it with gusto, but Lu Changzheng didn't have that patience. He just secretly watched his wife the whole time. He wasn't interested at all.

After watching the movie, Lu Changzheng took her to a department store in the capital for big purchases.

"Daughter-in-law, you pick two clothes, and I'll buy them for you." Lu Changzheng pulled people to the clothing counter with a courteous expression on his face.

While Liu Meiyun was happy, she didn't forget to ask: "Didn't you hand in all your allowances? How can you still have money to buy me clothes?

" , daughter-in-law, if you are angry, then I will start paying next year."

"No need!" Liu Meiyun laughed, pinched the man's arm, and said angrily, "I'm not a bad wife, and I plan to increase your pocket money next year, so you don't have to pay so much at home in the future. Be prepared, and you don't need to report to me."

"That's okay." Lu Changzheng was not very happy when he heard the pocket money increase, but was anxious: "The third boy is getting more and more able to eat, and the family spends money. There are still many places, and I don't need anything, I just need to get it from you."

"..."

"Whatever you want." Liu Meiyun was speechless, and she was not happy to raise money for others.

"Comrade, how do you sell that skirt?" Liu Meiyun turned her eyes back to the counter. Although most of the time you can't wear this kind of skirt when you have children at home, women don't have too many clothes.

"This one costs thirty-five!" The salesperson glanced at it and said directly.

"Please take it down and let me have a look." Liu Meiyun communicated with others with a smile.

The salesperson saw that the two of them were well-dressed, unlike the ones who just didn't want to buy, so they took off the skirts.

Liu Meiyun touched the fabric, it wasn't pure cotton, but it didn't feel bad, so she nodded at the man: "That's it, the size is also suitable." Lu Changzheng smiled brightly, "Okay, then

let's pick two more!"

Liu Meiyun swept She glanced at the counter and shook her head, "This one looks better."

Others, it's not as good as the ones made by Wu Ma at home, not because the fabric is bad, but because she doesn't like the style and color.

"Then pack this up." Lu Changzheng took out the cloth ticket and money and handed them to the salesperson.

The salesperson saw the generosity of the man, and bought a thirty-five-five skirt for his wife without batting an eye.

But when she looked at Liu Meiyun's enviable face wrapped under the red scarf, she understood it.

Who makes parents look prettier than the big stars in pictorials!

Coming out of the clothing counter, Liu Meiyun dragged Lu Changzheng to the men's clothing store.

"Daughter-in-law, I don't lack anything."

Lu Changzheng usually wears military uniforms in the army, and he doesn't need any clothes all year round. The few clothes he wears at home were bought by his wife before, and they are fine. What about the hole.

"Don't worry about it, don't pay for it, I'll buy it if I say it!" Liu Meiyun didn't bother to argue with others, and said a decisive and straightforward sentence, blocking Lu Changzheng's words back in his throat.

"Comrade, take off that white shirt, that pair of trousers, and that belt and show me." Liu Meiyun refused to let Lu Changzheng express his opinion, and pointed to the sample clothes for him.

It took sixty-five dollars to buy one set, and tickets were needed, so even if Lu Changzheng wanted to pay, there was nothing extra.

But Liu Meiyun was not short of money, and she paid the ticket without blinking. She was still not satisfied, and bought two pairs of cashmere socks for Lu Changzheng.

"Daughter-in-law, you bought me too much."

Lu Changzheng felt uncomfortable seeing his daughter-in-law bought so much for him at once, and said, "Buy yourself two more clothes, I am a big man, I don't need to wear so much Good!"

"Okay, I won't buy it for you, let's go buy it for grandpa Wu Ma and my sister-in-law."

Once the fun of shopping for women is stimulated, it is difficult to stop, especially when there is no shortage of money tickets and free money around. When labor is called upon.

"This hat is suitable for Grandpa, you see how warm it is"

"My sister-in-law's watch seems a bit inaccurate, let's buy a new one." "

The cotton shoes are suitable for Wu Ma."

"Bowen must like this pencil case."

"..."

Lu Long March is so old, this is the second time I encountered this scene. The last time was when I got married in Shanghai Stock Market and bought supplies for my home with my mother-in-law.

The money tickets in the daughter-in-law's pockets seem to be endless, and the key is that there are all kinds of tickets. They wandered from upstairs to downstairs, and almost turned at every counter. It was almost dark at the State Store.

"Daughter-in-law, where did you get so many votes?" Lu Changzheng couldn't help being curious.

"I have a fellow who went to the countryside near us, and he got it for him in the countryside." Liu Meiyun casually pulled Yao Shunliu out.

Lu Changzheng nodded and said nothing.

When the couple returned to the military compound with a bunch of trophies, Liu Meiyun was afraid that the old man would be unhappy and felt that she was spending money lavishly, but to her surprise, the old man was not only very happy, but also threw her another Passbook.

"Spend what should be spent! If you don't have enough money, Grandpa still has it here! If you die, you can't take things into the coffin, so why not spend them!" The old man was very open-minded.

Moreover, most of the things my grandson bought were for her family, and she didn't have many of her own.

"Grandpa, I really don't want this. When I married Changzheng, you didn't move the money you gave me. If you give me any more money, we will be ashamed!" Liu Meiyun said that I can't want anything, and the old man's family is about to give it away. After the subsidy was over, she said she couldn't get anything.

Not only can she not take it, but she also negotiated with Changzheng. When she left, she secretly gave the old man the new year's money under the pillow, which was somewhat of a filial piety.

Seeing that his granddaughter-in-law was resolutely unwilling to take it, the old man gave up, smiled and put on his new hat, and went to play with his great-grandson in a good mood.

When he went to Li Jian'an's house for a party the next day, Lu Changzheng not only brought his wife, but also his three sons with him.

It's nothing, I just rushed to Xuanwa.

As far as he knew, there were several single and unmarried people in his pile of hair, so he simply took them to sow hatred.

Li Jianan and his group, when they heard that Lu Changzheng brought his wife and children back to the capital to visit relatives, they all came to Li Jianan's house early and squatted to guard.

Finally, with the joint efforts of the big guys, the table was not full of hot dishes, and a few big dishes were packed from the state-run restaurant and served on the table. Lu Changzheng finally showed up with his wife and children.

"Lu Changzheng, whose children did you bring? You still have three!" When Li Jianan opened the door, he was startled by three little monkeys dressed in exactly the same clothes.

Good guy, triplets, they are all so cute, white and fat, people can't help but want to pinch and hug.

"Didn't you ask me to bring my son here?" Lu Changzheng pushed open the door, and the triplets immediately walked in with short legs, not timid at all.

"Lu Changzheng, aren't you? These three are yours!"

"I'll go, brother Changzheng, where did my sister-in-law find it! It's so beautiful!"

The group of people sitting around the table in the room exploded in an instant. open the pot.

They all played together naked when they were young, some are married and have children, some are still on blind dates, and some don't even bother to look for them. When the army came back from visiting relatives, they not only brought a beautiful and amazing daughter-in-law, but also three lovely sons. Who would not be envious, who would not be jealous!

"The old man has a job today, or I will lose my home." When Lu Changzheng took his wife and sat there, the triplets were already hugged and teased by different people, just like beckoning cats and dogs.

Liu Meiyun sat beside her and smiled lightly, not trying to expose him.

Show off your baby, show off your baby, and make money for yourself.

"Sister-in-law, what do you like about Brother Lu? He used to be very cruel to girls." A girl with short hair and sweet dimples when she smiled held a chubby Dabao in her arms, and couldn't help being curious. Ask Liu Meiyun.

Before Liu Meiyun had time to say anything, someone next to her laughed and dismantled the stage: "Cui Dayuan, do you still mind being nice to Brother Lu when you were young, and you were scolded to cry!

" Tell me what happened a hundred years ago!" The girl yelled at him, then turned her head and explained to Liu Meiyun with a smile: "Sister-in-law, don't listen to his nonsense, we were ignorant when we were young, playing games, I wanted to play Brother Lu's wife, but I gave him a scolding, and said that it would be troublesome to lead soldiers to fight with a wife."

Cui Yuanyuan had been with Lu Changzheng and the others since she was a child, and although she looked cute, her temperament was similar to that of a boy. She is straightforward and straightforward, but sometimes she is also delicate in her thoughts, afraid that Liu Meiyun will think too much.

But what surprised her was that Liu Meiyun not only didn't think much about it, but also heartily joked: "Then he was quite unpopular when he was young!" Well, Liu Meiyun, who speaks generously and doesn't hold back.

So, the two of them just hit it off as if they hit it off, and there were endless topics to talk about sitting together.

Cui Yuanyuan told Liu Meiyun the embarrassing things about the people in their circle when they were young, and Liu Meiyun told people about the trivial life of the triplets on the island... The

people at the table were all the friends who Lu Changzheng was most familiar with. Liu Meiyun listened to their stories, It was as if he had participated in the years before Lu Changzheng met her.

Simple and pure, but it makes people want.

Chapter 46

After a few days in the capital, the triplets and Liu Bowen were a little bit reluctant to leave.

When he was about to go back, he still hugged the old man's thigh and refused to let go.

The triplets were not forced onto the train by their parents until the train whistle sounded to urge them over and over again.

Liu Meiyun got on the train until the train slowly left the platform. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes when she saw the old man and Wu Ma standing in the crowd and waving.

Especially the old man, with gray hair and a thin figure standing in the crowd, looked more and more lonely.

"In two years' time, when the three of them are one or two years older and it's easier to take them with you when you go out, let's come back and see the old man more often." "

Well, I think so too." Lu Changzheng nodded.

Although the triplets hugged the old man's thigh on the platform and did not let go, but when they got on the train, the three brothers had no heart to play, and they didn't understand what parting sorrow was.

Lu Changzheng was really depressed.

Seeing that the old man is getting older, although his body is strong, time will always fly by like running water. They are juniors, but they can't be by their side, and they will always feel ashamed.

Lu Xiaobao climbed onto his father's lap in a small vest with air leakage, opened his eyes wide, and said in a milky voice, "Dad, stinking." Xiaobao remembered what his

mother taught, and if he wanted to slack, he would call dad.

Lu Changzheng's worries were washed away by his youngest son's poop. He had no choice but to pick up Xiaobao, took the toilet paper from his wife, and went to the toilet.

Liu Meiyun looked at Dabao and Erbao in the carriage, the two brothers were leaning against their little uncle, listening to the stories in the comic book, it was rare to be obedient and well-behaved.

When the train swayed to the Jixing Railway Station, as soon as it got out of the platform, I saw Lu Wanjun waiting outside.

"Grandma!"

The three brothers obviously had a play here, and they hadn't forgotten who they were, so they rushed over and acted like a baby.

Lu Wanjun was also very fond of the little ones, hugging the soft milk balls, before being touched for a few seconds, Xiao Bao raised his head, and said naively: "Auntie, give Xiaobao some Is it delicious?"

"Didn't you just eat two eggs on the train!" Liu Meiyun stroked Xiaobao's bulging belly, really convinced, all she could think about was eating.

"But Little Baola stinks." Xiaobao looked serious.

"..." Liu Meiyun choked, and said again: "Eat it, eat it, eat it, what's the difference between you and a little piggy?"

After eating, she couldn't hold it anymore.

Xiaobao raised his chin, and after thinking about it, the little milk said in a serious voice: "The piglet was born by the sow, and the little treasure was born by the mother!" "...

" Liu Meiyun simply stopped talking.

"Little Treasure is so smart." Lu Wanjun couldn't help laughing, "Grandma made meatballs at home, do you want to eat them?" "Yes

!" The three brothers nodded in unison.

Hearing the delicious food, each of them's round eyes lit up, almost like a wolf cub seeing meat.

Those who didn't know, thought they were not going to the capital with their parents this time, but to flee famine.

After a long journey, when they returned to their home on the island, the triplets were watched by Lu Wanjun and their father, and Liu Meiyun went to the kang by herself.

It's really not as good as your own kennel.

After eating enough and sleeping well, Liu Meiyun regained her vitality the next day.

Lu Changzheng went to the army to report that Lu Wanjun returned from buying vegetables at the supply and marketing agency early in the morning, and also went to the hospital for work.

Only Liu Bowen helped her take care of the triplets at home.

"Da Baolai, mother will teach you how to dress yourself." When she woke up, Liu Meiyun grabbed the three brothers and began to train them to do it themselves.

"See, just like this, put it on the head, and then pull it down." Liu Meiyun took Dabao as a demonstration, and put a round-neck autumn coat on for people, and then took it off for them to try on their own.

Because of the freshness, the three brothers were not unwilling, and they all grabbed their little autumn clothes to learn from their mother seriously.

Although Dabao and Erbao had a difficult process, they all succeeded in the end. Listening to their mother's gentle praise, they all felt a sense of accomplishment.

When I went to Xiaobao's place, because of his big head, the collar of the autumn clothes was stuck on his forehead, so he couldn't get up or down.

"Mom! Hurry up and save Xiaobao!" Xiaobao tugged with brute force, his collar deformed his face.

"Don't talk!" Liu Meiyun slapped her little hands away, and wasted all her energy trying to get them off.

"Look at you eating so much, your clothes are too small." The three brothers' autumn clothes were all bought years ago, and when they come back after a year, Xiaobao can't fit them anymore.

Finding a new one from the drawer and replacing it, Xiaobao touched his big head and smiled foolishly.

Dabao and Erbao also came over to touch Xiaobao's head. The three milk dumplings hugged each other early in the morning and rolled happily on the kang.

It took Liu Meiyun at least an hour to teach the three brothers to dress themselves. After finally getting off the kang, Liu Meiyun taught them to brush their teeth and wash their faces.

After the novelty wore off, Dabao was unhappy at first, and threw the towel into the washbasin: "Mom wash it."

The little guy pouted his buttocks, and put his head in front of Liu Meiyun, looking like a young master.

"Wash it yourself, and you'll all do it yourself in the future. Grandma Wu is home, and my mother has to cook and wash your clothes, too busy." Liu Meiyun didn't follow him.

"Mom, Erbao washes it by himself." Lu Erbao likes to play with water, whether he washes his face or not, he is only happy when he cleans the water in the basin.

Xiao Bao didn't like to wash his face, so he simply hid away while his mother was not paying attention.

Liu Meiyun went there for most of the morning just to dress the triplets, wash their faces and feed them breakfast.

Taking care of three children alone, compared to when Mama Wu was helping at home, the level of fatigue was simply not the same.

Fortunately, only a few hours in the morning and afternoon, my sister-in-law and Lu Changzheng rushed home non-stop to help during meal times, coaxing the children, cooking, and cleaning up the housework, even if they were three Personally, the time is just enough.

The days are busy, day by day, the couple are so busy every day that they don't touch the ground.

On this day, Lu Changzheng brought back a telegram from the Shanghai stock market.

"Meiyun, Ding Zhicheng will be coming to the island in two days. I'll pick him up at the station. Is there anything I want to buy at home? I'll bring it back." Lu Changzheng took off his military coat and saw his wife stepping on the sewing machine. Slender and soft, he couldn't help but walk over and hug her in his arms.

"Captain Lu, be careful, your son is still outside." Liu Meiyun broke free, but did not.

"They're playing in the mud, and they won't be able to get in for a while." Lu Changzheng hugged his wife, his voice hoarse.

Liu Meiyun twisted the end of the thread, turned the pillowcase over, avoided the man's hot breath and changed the subject: "You can buy two canned oranges, I don't have any at home. The supply and marketing cooperatives are all yellow peaches, I don't like it."

" Okay, then I'll buy two more." Lu Changzheng began to feel restless, and his voice became more and more magnetic.

"Help me see if this pillowcase looks good. I plan to give it to Hongying as a wedding present." Liu Meiyun stopped the man's twitching hands, and showed him the sewn pillowcase.

"It looks good." Lu Changzheng's tone was perfunctory and eager.

Liu Meiyun directly twisted the man's waist: "You have a good look at me!"

"Hiss" Lu Changzheng returned rationally, aggrieved: "Daughter-in-law, you are getting more and more serious." "

Who told you not to be serious!"

Battalion Commander Lu, who dared not listen to his wife, had no choice but to stare at the pillowcase seriously, and praised sincerely: "My wife, your hands are getting more and more skillful, I have never seen this kind of pattern, it is so beautiful. "

"I drew the pattern myself, and I learned the rest from Mama Wu." Liu Meiyun is also very satisfied with the fruits of her labor.

Lu Changzheng's childhood friend, Ding Zhicheng, had been a pen pal with her friend Song Hongying for more than a year, and after officially dating, the two finally got married years ago.

Song Hongying also retired from the Yu Provincial Art Troupe and transferred to the Shanghai Stock Exchange Cultural Center to work in the Shanghai Stock Exchange. In the future, she will settle down in Shanghai.

Liu Meiyun was very happy when the two came over this time. After being separated for so long, she also really wanted to see the girl who gave her a lot of warmth when she crossed over.

"Well, daughter-in-law, you can learn everything very quickly with this brain." Lu Changzheng looked like an idiot.

Liu Meiyun couldn't help her face becoming slightly hot, and pushed the man, "Get up, I'm going to cook." "

Daughter-in-law, I'm not in a hurry to cook, Wenbo is watching them outside." Lu Changzheng said The meaning is obvious.

Liu Meiyun glared at the man, and was about to refuse, but was hugged directly by the waist.

Afterwards, Lu Changzheng cooked contentedly, with a smile on his lips.

Liu Meiyun was listless, and didn't want to talk to men very much for a few days.

Not two days later, when Lu Changzheng received Ding Zhicheng and Song Hongying from the train station, he specially bought several canned oranges and went home to coax his wife.

"I said Lu Changzheng, why are you buying so many cans? Don't you have a supply and marketing cooperative on your island? It's so dead, why don't you buy two less cans and help me with my luggage? I'm a long way away Who are they for?" Ding Zhicheng carried a sack of dry goods on his back, all packed according to her daughter-in-law's instructions.

"Meiyun doesn't like canned yellow peaches." Lu Changzheng replied confidently while holding a net full of canned peaches.

"Captain Lu, you are so kind to Meiyun." Song Hongying felt happy for her good friend.

Ding Zhicheng was unhappy beside him, "Hongying, I'm fine too."

Song Hongying blushed, glared at the man coquettishly, and walked away quickly.

Ding Zhicheng was chasing after him with a sack on his shoulders. With happy smiles on their faces, people around could tell they were newlyweds at a glance.

"Meiyun!" Song Hongying saw the familiar figure in her memory all the way along the path, and she rushed over quickly.

"Hongying, long time no see." Liu Meiyun gave her a big hug.

I haven't seen her for a few years, but Song Hongying hasn't changed at all, even the baby fat on her face is still exactly the same as before.

"Meiyun, I miss you to death!" Song Hongying's eyes were flushed with excitement, she took Liu Meiyun's hand, looked at the person carefully, and sighed enviously: "You are so beautiful, you are even more beautiful than before!" "Only

you Sweet mouth!" Liu Meiyun smiled and pinched her face, "Hurry up and go into the house, I'll freeze watermelon for you."

At home, the triplets and the little uncle were sitting in a row in the yard, each holding a piece of watermelon, Eat with relish.

"It's so cute!" Song Hongying looked envious.

"Mom!" After eating the watermelon, Xiao Bao couldn't see the bib anymore, his face and hands were covered with watermelon water, his bright red face looked like a monkey singing an opera, and there were a few watermelon seeds on the tip of his nose.

"Mom, I want more."

Liu Meiyun wiped her face with a handkerchief, but Xiao Bao hurriedly avoided, unwilling to let go: "Mom, I want more melons!"

"You have already eaten two yuan, look at brother and uncle, I haven't finished eating one piece! You are not allowed to eat any more!" Liu Meiyun ruthlessly refused, and detained the little guy, wiped off the watermelon water, and changed into a bib.

The little guy pursed his lips and was reluctant, but seeing his mother's stern face seemed to be angry, especially when his father came back again, he didn't dare to make trouble, so he could only watch his brother and uncle eating watermelon, and pretended to be pitiful by himself , I hope that my brother and uncle can give him a bite.

"You're so cute, Meiyun, you're so happy." Song Hongying was turned into a bud by the three little dumplings, and the smile on her mouth hasn't stopped since she entered the room.

"Xiaobao, Auntie brought you toffee." Song Hongying took out candies to coax her, and Lu Xiaobao, who was still waiting eagerly for her two elder brothers to "reward" her with a mouthful of watermelon, when she heard that Auntie had candy, she immediately stood up from the ground, and Xiaobao With short legs, he ran up to Song Hongying, and shouted sweetly with his small mouth: "Auntie, you are so beautiful, Xiaobao likes toffee the most!

" The other two Big Treasures and Two Treasures stopped chewing melons when they heard their auntie gave them candies. Mostly.

It's just that within two minutes of holding it in her hand, she was ruthlessly taken away by her mother.

"One for each person. If you cry, you don't have one." Liu Meiyun dismissed the three brothers directly, and asked Bowen to put away the toffee.

Ding Zhicheng also cared about the triplets. The couple squatted in the yard, not bothering to take a sip of water, wishing they could just take the baby back to their home.

"Don't be envious, when the two of you give birth by yourself, you will know the sad process inside." Liu Meiyun ordered Lu Changzheng to move the bench, and the few of them simply sat in the yard and chatted about the past.

"Then I'm envious too!" Song Hongying raised her chin, her bright smile was the same as it was a few years ago.

"I envy you to find Comrade Ding, don't stare at the three of my family, and wait until you get bored after watching too much." Liu Meiyun teased her.

Song Hongying blushed and gave Liu Meiyun an angry look.

When old friends meet, there is always something to talk about.

At night, Liu Meiyun and Song Hongying slept in the same room talking to each other, while Lu Changzheng and Ding Zhicheng ate appetizers in the yard and chatted until midnight before going to sleep in the guest room.

After playing with the triplets, Song Hongying hugged Liu Meiyun's arm and smiled sweetly, "Thank you, Meiyun."

"Thank you for what?" Liu Meiyun asked knowingly.

"What are you talking about!" Song Hongying saw that she did it on purpose, so she pinched her arm: "I think I'm happy now."

"That's good." Liu Meiyun pinched the baby fat on her face politely, "If Comrade Ding bullies you in the future, don't be bored, I can't deal with him, let Lu Changzheng help clean up." "He will

not How dare you bully me!" Song Hongying looked proud.

Seeing the sweetness on her face that Liu Meiyun couldn't hide, Liu Meiyun was also happy.

Ding Zhicheng has been on blind date so many times, either this one is inappropriate, or that one is not good for him. When Liu Meiyun gave the contact information of the two, he just had the mentality of giving it a try. He didn't expect that it would be so successful for the first time to lead someone to a red line. .

Ding Zhicheng, who has a critical eye, can't find anything wrong with Song Hongying, who is straightforward, straightforward and cute.

As for Song Hongying, at first she was a little hesitant and afraid, but in the end Ding Zhicheng took the train overnight to find her, and his enthusiasm moved her so much that all worries in her heart disappeared.

"We didn't want to have a baby so early, we wanted to wait until next year, but since I saw your three babies, I changed my mind." Song Hongying buried her face in the quilt and said to Liu Meiyun with a soft smile.

Liu Meiyun blew on the kerosene lamp, and couldn't help but said: "Don't change your mind so early, you're still on the island for two days, I'll lend the three of them to you and your wife to practice, it won't be too late for you to say this in two days. "

Song Hongying looked puzzled, she still didn't take her friend seriously.

But after spending two days with the triplets day and night, Ding Zhicheng couldn't take it anymore. He saw the three brothers chasing Xiao Hei all over the house in the yard, like three bandits, pulling up the weeds on both sides of the path. Not to mention that the yard was covered with mud, and the grass was thrown into Xiao Hei's nest, and Xiao Hei had to be dragged to let him eat grass!

He secretly pulled Song Hongying aside, and said in a low voice, "Daughter-in-law, we just have to have one in the future. It's too scary. I've never been so tired when I worked on a big night shift." Song Hongying hesitated for a few seconds, then

nodded .

The couple helped Liu Meiyun bring up the baby for two days on the island, and because they had to rush back to work, they left a bunch of local products and went back to Shanghai to make a baby!

Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng were relieved for two days, and then they were beaten back to their original shape, taking care of the triplets every day, so busy that they never touched the ground.

Fortunately, in the busy schedule, time flies.

Another year in the blink of an eye.

When the triplets were four years old, Liu Meiyun saw a glimmer of light.

With the completion of the second batch of family homes on the island, there are more and more military wives and children. In order to solve the employment problem of the military wives and facilitate the military wives to work in the factory near the Huludao wharf without any worries, a kindergarten was finally opened on the island.

Hearing this news, Liu Meiyun is undoubtedly the happiest mother on the island.

She had done ideological work for the three brothers and registered them early, and only waited for the start of school to throw the three annoying spirits into the kindergarten.

"Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, I'm going to kindergarten soon. I'm not happy."

Lu Dabao, who is already four years old, is not easy to deceive. He gnawed on an apple with a reluctance on his face: "Mom, I won't go to kindergarten.

" Bao also followed suit: "Mom, if my brother doesn't go, I won't go either." Xiao Bao then

asked: "Mom, is the kindergarten in charge of meals?"

If you don't go, you have to go, whoever doesn't go to the kindergarten will not be given food at home from now on!"

"Dad, you are so bad, I want to change my father." Xiao Bao curled his lips, he neither wanted to go to the kindergarten, nor did he want to have no food.

Lu Changzheng got up and said, "I still want to change my son!"

Change to someone who is less edible and less irritating.

"Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, be good, go to the kindergarten obediently, and when you come back, mother will cook delicious food for you, and you will have meat every meal." Liu Meiyun began to coax.

"Mom is lying!" Er Bao was not fooled, he ran to the kitchen, climbed up on the bench to look at the empty basket in the cupboard, and said, "There is no meat at home!" "...

"

"Mom will go to the supply and marketing agency to buy it tomorrow!" Liu Meiyun hugged Erbao down, her eyelids twitching, feeling that the bigger the thing, the harder it is to fool around.

Dabao was playing with the building blocks in his hand, a little stubborn: "Then I won't go, unless Mommy and you go to kindergarten with me." "Kindergarten is a place for

children to go, and Mommy is an adult, so I can't go." Liu Meiyun patiently and persuasively .

Dabao frowned: "Why does the kindergarten still have a teacher? Isn't the teacher an adult?" "..."

Rubbing

between her brows, Liu Meiyun took a deep breath, "Other children on the island are as old as you, You have to go to kindergarten, it's fun in there, look at uncle, you go to school every day, isn't it, if you are obedient, mother will make you small schoolbags." "Mom, I want a small schoolbag!" Erbao raised his hand first

.

"I want it too!" Xiaobao was unwilling to lag behind.

Only Dabao pursed his mouth and did not speak.

In order for the triplets to go to kindergarten smoothly, Liu Meiyun sewed duckling schoolbags for each of them, raised the standard of meals to the point of giving meat every meal, and brainwashed them every day when they told bedtime stories.

The three brothers, who were brainwashed every day, finally went from rejection at the beginning to acceptance, and then became excited, all looking forward to carrying their schoolbags and going to kindergarten to play.

After finally waiting for the day when school started, Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng couldn't wait to send the triplets to the gate of the kindergarten.

Originally, what he said was good the night before, and all the ideological work that should be done was done, but when Liu Meiyun handed over the three brothers to the teacher and was about to leave, Dabao suddenly repented, broke away from the teacher, rushed over and hugged Liu Meiyun's thigh, crystal clear Tears fell down one by one: "Mom, if you don't go to kindergarten with us, I won't go either!"

Among the three brothers, the one who clings the most to his mother is Dabao.

The two brothers, Erbao and Xiaobao, were unhappy when they saw their elder brother hugging their mother and crying. They rushed over sadly and cried loudly, forgetting everything they promised last night.

Early in the morning, the couple started coaxing the children at the gate of the kindergarten again.

Chapter 47

"Dabao, why did you promise your mother last night? You carried your schoolbag and ate the meat. You see, Miss Tiantian from Aunt Wang's family is here too. You guys are still crying. Miss Tiantian will definitely laugh at you later." "

Dabao cried so sadly that he ignored Sister Han Tiantian, he just didn't want to leave home, and he didn't want to leave his mother.

On the other hand, Erbao's cry was a little softer, and he squinted his eyes and quietly looked at Tiantian.

Lu Changzheng listened to the crying, one head was two big, and he was not as patient as Liu Meiyun, so he squatted down and wanted to hold him in front of him to educate him, but Er Bao and Xiao Bao seemed to know it, and they all disliked him. Twist, tightly gripping her mother's thigh, and not forgetting to stare at her father, as if Lu Changzheng was the thief who wanted to steal the child!

"Captain Lu, the three of your family won't go in?" Wang Xiuying next to her said hello to the teacher, looking for the sound of crying, she saw that there was a lot of excitement here.

The cries of the three boys were ups and downs, especially since their family was well fed, their voices matched each other's, it was really quite disturbing.

"Sister-in-law, I let you watch a joke." Lu Changzheng, who was disgusted by his third son and stood helpless by the side, had a helpless expression.

Liu Meiyun hugged her three sons, crying tears and snot running down their noses. She had to wipe them, coax them, and persuade them. They were like stubborn cows, refusing to let go of her thighs.

"Aunt Meiyun, why doesn't my brother go to kindergarten?" Tiantian was led by her mother, with a look of incomprehension.

She can look forward to going to kindergarten, her brothers are all in school, she is very envious every day.

As for why the triplets did not go to kindergarten, Liu Meiyun coaxed for a long time, and found that the root cause was Dabao.

Dabao is a little clingy to her, and has been like this since she was a child.

The second treasure, Xiaobao, was purely infected by Dabao, and the three brothers loved to join in the fun when they were young.

When one cries, a bunch of them cry.

So Liu Meiyun resolutely handed over the second treasure and Xiaobao to Lu Changzheng to coax, while she took Dabao aside alone.

"Dabao, there are many children in the kindergarten. You can play together. Mom will cook delicious food for you at home and pick you up after school, okay?" "No!" Dabao pouted and cried sadly

. I want to throw myself into my mother's arms, "Mom, Dabao won't go to kindergarten."

"No way." Liu Meiyun was determined, and tore Dabao apart with a serious face: "Dabao is a man, so you have to keep your word. We talked at home before. Okay, you and your younger brothers go to the kindergarten obediently, and mom will cook delicious food for you at home, if you go back on your word, you won't be mom's cutest Dabao." Dabao wiped away his tears, sniffed his nose again, with a milky

voice Said: "But there is no mother in the kindergarten."

"Mom is waiting for you at home, it will only be a while, soon." Seeing that Dabao was a little loose, Liu Meiyun took out a ballpoint pen from the little duck schoolbag, "Mom will bring you a watch, you Look at the time, mom will pick you up when it's time, okay?"

Dabao's tears gradually stopped, and there were still crystal clear teardrops hanging on his long eyelashes, and he asked curiously, "Is it the same watch as dad?

" It's amazing! This is the "Mom Miss Watch", which my father doesn't even have. If Dabao misses his mother, he should take a look at this watch." Liu Meiyun rolled up Dabao's sleeves and quickly drew a watch on her white and tender little arm. Simple children's watch, patiently coaxing: "Look, when the needle turns here, mother will come to pick you up, isn't it soon?" Dabao stared at the "watch" with bright eyes, and questioned for a long time

: "Mom, but it doesn't move."

"..."

Unprepared for a while, Liu Meiyun was almost choked by the question of Zhener's eldest son, and hurriedly said: "This one won't move until you enter the kindergarten, and it moves very quickly." Hurry up, if you don't see it, you will miss it, and you can only wait for the next time."

Hearing what her mother said, Dabao stared at his wrist without blinking. Liu Meiyun was afraid that the little guy would run out of patience, and she would have nothing to do, so she hurriedly led him to the kindergarten gate, and took the opportunity to coax him: "Dabao is awesome, you Go to the kindergarten with my brothers obediently, and my mother will go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy meat and go home to make delicious food for you. When you come back from the kindergarten, tell your mother what fun things are inside, okay?" "Okay..." Dabao stared at

" watch", finally nodding reluctantly.

In order to fear that the three brothers would make trouble, Liu Meiyun used the same rhetoric to draw the exact same "watch" on the wrist of Erbao Xiaobao.

Erbao Xiaobao is easy to coax, and seeing that his brother is not crying, he is willing to obediently follow him to the kindergarten.

The couple finally watched the triplets being led by the teacher, and entered the kindergarten in three steps.

"It can be considered calm for a while." Liu Meiyun relaxed, feeling as if the cries of the three brothers were still lingering in her ears.

"The three of them are just too clingy to you." Lu Changzheng frowned, feeling that the three of them were not independent enough.

Look at this morning, a lot of people came to the kindergarten. There are a few children who can cry louder than the three in his family, and there are many children who are younger than the triplets. They are only two or three years old, and they can be obedient. Go to kindergarten and stay.

"It's just the first few days, just wait for them to get used to it." Liu Meiyun had a headache, but her mentality hadn't collapsed yet.

In her previous life, it wasn't that she hadn't seen the scene where parents took their baby to kindergarten, and the baby cried and made the adults collapse. Although the three in her family were a little noisy, it was better than rolling on the ground hoarsely.

Liu Meiyun didn't even know it. Before she knew it, her expectations for the triplets had changed from being as obedient as their little uncle to not rolling on the ground...

The triplets who were coaxed into the kindergarten by their mother with a "watch" came to an unfamiliar environment and saw so many friends of the same age. , began to let go of myself.

"Tiantian, look at the new watch my mother gave me." Seeing Tiantian walking by, Erbao couldn't help but followed to show off.

"You are fake." Tian Tian, ​​who was one year older than the triplets, exposed it mercilessly.

"Really!" Unconvinced, Erbao stopped Tiantian and raised her small arm for people to take a closer look.

Zhou Tiantian not only looked at it carefully, but also rubbed her saliva, "Look, it's fake, it's a lie to children, my brother also drew it for me .

"

There was only half of the "watch" left, and she pouted and was about to cry, but Tiantian covered her mouth with a slap, and said with a frown, "Don't cry, I'll draw you a new one, and I will do it too."

No After Erbao agreed, Tiantian took out her colored pen from her schoolbag, gave Erbao the other arm and began to draw a watch.

On the other side, Xiaobao saw a little sister secretly eating in the corner with sharp eyes. He walked over, swallowed, and asked curiously, "Sister, what are you eating?" "I'll exchange this with you.

" Is it okay?" Er Bao took out his pants pocket, the fruit candy he had secretly hidden, and stared greedily at the long strip in his sister's hand, a snack he had never seen before.

The little sister saw the colorful fruit candies in Erbao's hand, her eyes lit up, but she didn't nod, she just hid back, a little scared.

"Then I'll give you two candies, and you'll give me one, okay?" Er Bao was obsessed with fresh snacks, and reluctantly took another candy out of his pocket.

Two fruit candies, for a dried sweet potato, Erbao is afraid that people will not agree.

"I don't want it." Finally, the little sister spoke, and took out two dried sweet potatoes for Er Bao from her pants pocket, but she didn't want the fruit candy, and ran away in a hurry.

Lu Erbao remembered what his mother said, you can't snatch children's snacks outside, but you can exchange them. He took the delicious snacks from others, but he didn't exchange the fruit candy. .

Among the three brothers, only classmate Dabao stood in the corner near the door, staring at the "watch" all the time, persistently waiting for his mother to pick it up, even though Lu Erbao ran over and told him the watch was fake, and even spat on his arm, He also insisted on beating up his brother, and then continued to wait.

On the other side, Liu Meiyun, who finally got rid of the three little magic treasures, was in a relaxed outfit, humming along the way home.

On the way, I went to the supply and marketing agency to buy a lot of pork and snacks for the children. I was even happy and bought a bottle of Red Star Erguotou for the father of the child.

"Look at how happy you are. Now that all three of your family are being sent to kindergarten, you won't suddenly feel uncomfortable?" Wu Guifang stood behind the counter, watching Liu Meiyun's happiness, her eyebrows and eyes crooked like the moon.

When her family, Jin Bao, went to school, the house was too quiet for the first two days and she felt strangely uncomfortable.

"I'm so used to it!" Liu Meiyun was in a beautiful mood, and she wished that the time would slow down and the third boy could stay in school for a while, so he wouldn't be used to it, "Sister-in-law, you weigh that peanut for me too." Wu Guifang did

n't "I have peanuts at home, and they are sent from my hometown. The taste is better than this. If you want to eat

, I will get you in the afternoon. Don't waste the money." The food and drink taste the same in the pot, so you can just weigh a catty, and hurry up."

The past two years have gradually become better, and since Wu Guifang's family became rich, they no longer have to drink gruel and eat cornmeal pancakes, and start to eat every now and then. Sancha can eat big white rice, just a catty of peanuts, and it doesn't cost much money.

"Bring me two more bottles of soda."

"Okay, okay, I'll weigh it for you right away!" Seeing Liu Meiyun's urging, Wu Guifang smiled and weighed peanuts for soda.

Carrying a basket full of harvest, Liu Meiyun was not in a hurry to move when she got home. After resting for a while, she fed Xiao Hei water first, and then stretched her muscles in the yard.

The usually noisy room is now clean. Apart from comfort and enjoyment, there is really no other superfluous feeling.

If there are electronic products, Liu Meiyun can't wait to play two games, or chase a soap opera to celebrate!

After Lu Changzheng went to the army to deal with the matter, he rode his bicycle home early and planned to go to the kindergarten with his wife to pick up the children.

Before entering the yard, I heard the happy singing of her daughter-in-law.

Liu Meiyun was lying on a cool chair in the yard, reading a newspaper and drinking soda. A plate of sliced ​​watermelon and boiled peanuts was placed on a low stool next to her. Xiao Hei was lying at her feet, squinting and dozing off.

One person and one dog, hiding in the shade of a tree, very comfortable.

The corner of Lu Changzheng's mouth curled up into a smile, and he walked over quietly, and couldn't help but kissed his daughter-in-law on the lips. The sweet orange smell was directly sweet to the bottom of my heart.

"What are you doing, you don't make a sound when you walk." Liu Meiyun threw away the newspaper and slapped the man.

"Life is so comfortable, don't call me." Lu Changzheng complained aggrievedly.

"What do you call me if you want to train me?" Liu Meiyun rolled her eyes at the man, peeled a peanut for him and fed it to her mouth, "Is it delicious?" "Yes, it's delicious."

Lu Changzheng nodded, with a sly smile on his face : "However, I think soda drinks are better."

Liu Meiyun pretended not to understand, and said casually: "It's delicious, you can get it yourself, you still have

it at home." After two sips, she still couldn't get enough, "I'll just drink what you have left." "

Whatever you want!" Liu Meiyun's face was hot and she wanted to push the man away, but her tendons were all stiff and her hands hurt, "Get up, The chair is about to collapse."

"It won't collapse." Lu Changzheng had a cheeky face, and sat on the cool chair directly with his arms in his arms, with a calm expression, "Daughter-in-law, peel me two more peanuts, anyway, they won't finish school for a while."

"You don't have hands yourself." That's what she said, but Liu Meiyun grabbed a handful of peanuts from the plate, peeled them one by one, and stuffed them into the man's mouth one by one.

The couple lingered in the yard for a long time, talking and laughing, and when it was almost a little later, they simply packed up and went to the kindergarten to pick up the children together.

Originally, the kindergarten also took care of two meals, but Liu Meiyun knew that the three of her family had different meals from other children, so they suddenly threw them into the cafeteria to eat "big pot, rice". Ken will go again, especially Dabao's picky temper.

There were not many parents picking up their children for dinner at the door. Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng didn't wait long before the teacher came out with the children who were going home for lunch.

Her family's eldest treasure, the second treasure, Xiaobao, was at the front, with one shoulder draped over the other, carrying a little duck schoolbag, listening carefully to what the teacher was saying, neither making noise nor making noise, it was rare to be so well-behaved.

Sure enough, if you have anything to do at home, you can call your mother, and you have to obey the teacher obediently when you get to school.

Liu Meiyun looked at her three cubs, and felt relieved for only a few tens of seconds. When the big baby, the second baby, and the little baby saw their mother at the door, they rushed to run outside. The teacher yelled at the back, and they all followed Fei Like a little chick out of a cage, it avoids the teacher and rushes towards its mother.

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

The three brothers rushed into Liu Meiyun's arms like small cannonballs, all of them showing great vigor.

Liu Meiyun was knocked back two steps, next to him Lu Changzheng supported his wife steadily, frowned and said to the cubs, "I want to knock your mother to the ground, and see how I deal with you.

" After looking at it, he curled his lips and called perfunctorily: "Dad."

Lu Changzheng: "..."

"Mom, I miss you so much!" Dabao threw himself into his mother's arms, his eyes were red.

Er Bao: "Mom, I miss you too."

Xiao Bao: "Mom, and Xiao Bao."

Liu Meiyun kissed their little cheeks, "Mom misses you too, and she made a lot of delicious food for you at home." "

Little Treasure was happy when he heard that he was eating, "Mom, go home quickly, Little Treasure is hungry." "

Okay, let's go home, you hold brother." Pulling Xiaobao, the mother and son walked home happily.

Lu Changzheng followed behind with a dark face, which seemed redundant.

When I got home, Lu Wanjun had already put the dishes on the table, and the dishes and chopsticks were all set.

"Wow! There's soda!" Xiaobao rushed over, climbed onto the bench, and started drinking from the bottle.

Erbao followed closely behind.

"Erbao, Xiaobao, wash your hands and eat first, drink soda after eating." Liu Meiyun only gave them two sips before putting it away.

Lu Wanjun took off her apron, "Yes, my aunt will take you to wash your hands, you are not allowed to eat your little paws!"

Seeing their favorite fried meatballs and shrimps on the table, the brothers licked their little tongues and didn't follow. Mom was having soda, and couldn't wait to get off the small bench, and obediently followed my aunt to wash her little hands.

Only Dabao, without saying a word, just hugged his mother's thigh and did not let go, his little face was wrinkled and very unhappy.

"Dabao, what's the matter?" Liu Meiyun hugged him up.

The four-year-old children are taller than other children of the same age on the island because of their good nutrition. Liu Meiyun can hold them for a while now, but it will be a bit difficult after a long time.

Dabao picked his fingers, put his arms around his mother's neck, and said softly, "Mom, kindergarten is not fun, Dabao doesn't want to go." "You have only been there for a long time, and it will be fun when you meet

new friends." Liu Meiyun patted her back to comfort her.

"Dabao wants to play with mom." Dabao pouted, and stretched out his small arms in a pitiful look, "And mom, you are lying, this watch is fake, and it can't turn at all." "Then look,

mom Turn around, and when we get to 12, my mother will go to pick up Dabao and go home." Liu Meiyun put on her arm, and revealed the same children's watch as Dabao that she had painted on her arm just now.

Although she was anxious in the morning and had to lie to the child, Liu Meiyun did not forget to prepare a way out for herself.

Afraid of encountering this scene.

Dabao hugged his mother's arm and looked carefully. He saw the "watch" in his mother's hand that was exactly the same as his own. After a while, his face was not so disappointed. He hugged his mother's neck and asked innocently, "Mom, what about you?" Can you draw another one for me later, mine was stained by Erbao."

"Of course." Liu Meiyun kissed his little head, pointed to her "watch" and said, "In the afternoon, when the hand of Mom turns to 5, I will pick you up, and I will cook meat for you when I come back!"

" That's fine." Although Dabao was reluctant, he reluctantly nodded because his mother kissed him so tenderly and the whole table was full of delicious food.

Liu Meiyun was coaxing Dabao, while Lu Wanjun on the other side was washing Erbao's arms with soap, and had been rubbing them for a long time.

"Sister, what's the matter?" Liu Meiyun pulled Dabao over and was curious when she saw the basin full of sewage.

"Look at Erbao's arm." Lu Wanjun raised Erbao's arm with a helpless expression.

Under the sleeves, on Erbao's chubby little arms, there are streaks of watercolor pens, which are uglier than ghost symbols, and the paintings can't be seen.

"Er Bao, who drew this for you?" Liu Meiyun glanced, the corners of her mouth twitching.

"Tiantian!" Lu Erbao twisted his arms, still not willing to be washed by his aunt, his small face was anxious, "Grandma, don't get rid of it for me, Tiantian said that the painting is not finished yet." Lu Wanjun: "...

"

" Forget it, sister, if you can't rub it off, don't rub it off, the food will be cold later." Liu Meiyun touched Erbao's silly head, feeling angry and funny.

After washing Dabao's hands, he took the two brothers back to the house for dinner, but Xiaobao was already sitting beside his father, eating several shrimps.

"Father, I want more." Xiaobao urged while chewing.

Lu Changzheng kept peeling the shrimp in the bowls of the three brothers, and said angrily, "I'm my real father if I have something to do, and my stepfather if I have nothing to do!" "

Father, what is a stepfather?" Erbao ate Shrimp, with a confused look.

Lu Wanjun slapped Lu Changzheng, "Don't be silly in front of the children."

Lu Changzheng curled his lips, and secretly glanced at his wife for comfort, but the daughter-in-law didn't see him at all, and all her attention was on the three sons... ...

Because it is the first day to go to kindergarten, Liu Meiyun has a good temper and patience.

In order to guide the three brothers to go to the kindergarten by themselves, the food at home has been improved a lot. The triplets have extra snacks to eat when they return home. The mother is also very gentle. Every time they pick them up at the door, they will kiss them.

After a few days of getting used to it, although Dabao would occasionally complain that kindergarten is not fun, he was obedient every day and went to kindergarten with his younger brothers for two and a half days.

After Er Bao and Xiao Bao got used to it completely, they got up from the bed without Liu Meiyun's urging every day, carrying their small schoolbags and waiting impatiently for the eldest brother.

Liu Meiyun gradually felt relieved, sent the children to the kindergarten at the right time every day, picked them up at the right time, worked at home if they wanted to, and stayed lazy by themselves when they didn't want to work, leaving it to Lu Changzheng to come back to work at night.

After a few days in a row, seeing that the triplets had stopped making trouble, the family relaxed and felt that the day was on the right track.

I have gone to kindergarten, and after elementary school and high school, it will be a blink of an eye.

But on this day, when Liu Meiyun was washing clothes at home, the school teacher hurried over and told her anxiously: "Comrade Liu, go to the hospital quickly, something happened to your little treasure!" The soap fell out of the basin with a "boom

" During the day, Liu Meiyun's head buzzed, her legs reacted faster than her brain, and she ran straight to the hospital. On the way

, she asked the teacher: "What's wrong with my little treasure?" The children were frightened, so we rushed to the hospital and rushed to inform the parents."

The kindergarten on the island had just opened, and the teachers were also transferred from outside. All of them are carefully guarded.

Little Treasure was fine all morning, and had a good time with the children in the class, but when he was playing games, he suddenly covered his stomach and called his mother. Before they could pass, the little guy curled up on the ground in pain, sweating profusely, and his face was pale , Don't talk about children, it scares the teachers.

The other two triplets also burst into tears when they saw their younger brother like this, and the scene got a little out of control for a while.

Chapter 48

Liu Meiyun hurried to the hospital, went straight to the pediatric clinic, and saw Lu Wanjun holding Xiaobao and giving an injection.

"Mom~Wow~"

When Xiaobao saw her mother, tears began to shed on her little face where the tears were still wet, feeling aggrieved and pitiful.

Liu Meiyun kissed him distressedly, and seeing Xiaobao still had a bottle hanging on his arm, she was anxious, "Sister-in-law, is Xiaobao's stomach okay?"

Lu Wanjun touched Xiaobao's forehead, "Don't worry, it's nothing serious, this bottle It will be fine if you hit it slowly. I don't know what to eat and it hurts my stomach, acute gastroenteritis."

Hearing that Lu Wanjun said it's no big deal, Liu Meiyun breathed a sigh of relief and asked: "I eat the same thing as Dabao and Erbao every day. Bad stomach?"

Patting Xiaobao to comfort her, Liu Meiyun began to carefully recall the meals of the past two days.

White noodles, rice, egg custard, and seafood are all cooked.

The three brothers eat exactly the same food at home every day, and Xiaobao usually eats a lot and digests quickly. He already has the best gastrointestinal function among the three brothers.

"Teacher, did Xiaobao eat anything at school this morning?" Since there was nothing wrong with the food at home, Liu Meiyun naturally thought of school. She went out this morning and was fine, but she suddenly had a stomachache. Maybe she ate something unclean at school.

The teacher who followed was already flustered, but she was even more flustered by Liu Meiyun's question. She hurriedly said: "Comrade Liu, the three Xiaobao brothers didn't have lunch at school, and they didn't even have breakfast in the cafeteria. We also I haven't given Xiaobao anything to eat."

"Teacher, don't be nervous." Liu Meiyun softened her voice and said, "I don't mean anything else, my little treasure is greedy, I just want to ask, Xiaobao usually eats Has the school snatched other children's snacks or something? Children are ignorant and don't find the reason. I'm afraid that Xiaobao will eat indiscriminately next time, so he won't learn a lesson." "Yes, yes, we need to find the reason."

See Liu Meiyun didn't seem to want to find fault and hold the kindergarten accountable. The teacher breathed a sigh of relief, thought seriously and frowned and replied, "Sorry, Comrade Liu, there are too many children in the kindergarten. We only have a few teachers, and we can only take care of them roughly. Sometimes when children are crying, I really can't keep an eye on each child all the time. Anyway, as far as I can see, although Xiaobao is a little skinny at school, he is very popular, and many children like to talk to him every day. Playing behind him, but I can't guarantee if I ate the snacks brought by other children in the middle, I have to go back and ask other teachers if they have seen it." Liu Meiyun nodded, the teacher is telling the truth, it must

be Ask clearly before you can draw a conclusion.

"Then Xiaobao is fine. I'll go back to the kindergarten to keep an eye on it, and I'll ask the other teachers to take a look." The teacher saw that there was water hanging on Xiaobao's side, and it was unnecessary for her to stay, so she wanted to go back and have a look.

"Teacher, can I trouble you again, find someone to tell my husband and ask him to go to the kindergarten to pick up the eldest treasure and the second treasure. They must be terrified.

" There are also two big treasures and two treasures who must be crying to find themselves.

"Okay! I'll go right away!" The teacher readily agreed.

"Mom, hug!"

Xiaobao wanted her mother to hug him listlessly, Lu Wanjun carefully handed Xiaobao to Liu Meiyun with a hanging bottle, and encountered Xiaobao's hard pants pocket on the way, took it out to look, and frowned.

"Meiyun, look." Lu Wanjun handed Liu Meiyun half of a dried and hard dried sweet potato.

Liu Meiyun took it over and took a look, her brows were also furrowed, she lowered her voice, and asked softly: "Xiaobao, is this what you ate?" She squeezed her eyes and squeezed the teardrops down before she nodded weakly and said "hmm".

"It's probably because I've eaten too much of this stuff, it's so hard, it's hard to digest." Lu Wanjun sighed softly.

There is no need to estimate, Xiaobao hung half of the bottle, his stomach started to grow up again, he was so uncomfortable that he hummed in his mother's arms, and then vomited directly.

After vomiting, looking at the residue on the ground, there is still something I don't understand.

Lu Xiaobao, the gluttonous ghost, was sent to the hospital for stealing dried sweet potatoes, and he could not go to kindergarten for several days in a row.

Dabao and Erbao didn't want to go at first, but they both stayed at home, and Liu Meiyun would definitely not be able to take care of Xiaobao, so their father ordered him to die.

It's okay not to go to kindergarten, but to stay in the hospital with my aunt.

When the two brothers heard that they were going to the hospital with their aunt, they might as well go to the kindergarten.

Every time I went to the hospital office with my aunt, uncles and aunts I didn't know came in and pinched their faces, and they were always unhappy.

After knowing that Xiaobao had acute gastroenteritis from eating dried sweet potatoes for himself, when Lu Changzheng sent Dabao and Erbao to kindergarten, he stopped by the teacher and other children to find out about the situation.

After they got to know each other almost, and came back to tell their daughter-in-law, the couple were a little speechless.

Every day, Liu Meiyun secretly used the candies at home to exchange dried sweet potatoes with the children. Liu Meiyun didn't know how to educate Xiaobao.

"Blame me, it's great to give them the usual food."

Liu Meiyun touched the head of Xiaobao who was lying on the kang sleeping soundly, and for the first time doubted herself.

According to the level of conditions in this era, her family is considered wealthy. She doesn't even want to eat pickled corn bread noodle pancakes, let alone give them to the three brothers. Therefore, other people's families are greedy for candies, biscuits and peach cakes, but her stupid son is rare. Pick up dried sweet potatoes that are difficult to chew.

"Nonsense, how can I blame you for this." Lu Changzheng looked at the younger son who made Liu Meiyun blame himself, but he was sleeping soundly on the kang with his little buttocks up, and he patted the little boy's buttocks twice in annoyance, and said, "This idiot The kid is too greedy, I think it's good to suffer this time, just to improve his memory, and if he eats outside again, he will be taken to the hospital and asked my sister-in-law to give him an injection!" "You are really a dear father

! "Liu Meiyun glared at the man.

The three brothers who have always been in excellent physical condition, this time because of gluttony, Xiaobao made himself a sick man, and rested at home to nourish his stomach these few days. Big fish, big meat, meat and fish are not allowed to touch at all, but his aunt even made a good meal for him. The food was given to Dabao and Erbao, while Xiaobao could only drink the tasteless white porridge, with an occasional egg custard at most.

Xiaobao also knew that his aunt and mother did it on purpose.

He secretly exchanged dried sweet potatoes with his children, so now he can't eat meat for several days!

So every meal is troublesome.

"Brother Erbao, I want to eat meat too." Xiaobao, whose belly was almost healed, took advantage of his mother's time to turn her back, and sneaked up to Erbao, who was usually the most talkative, to ask for meat.

Erbao glanced at his mother, hesitating to give it secretly, but Dabao kicked his chair and complained to his mother, "Mom, Erbao secretly feeds Xiaobao meat!" Liu Meiyun turned around and saw

Erbao Bao's small arms retracted quickly, and Xiaobao was caught, pretending to lower his head to pick a chair.

She walked over, separated Erbao from Xiaobao, and said, "Erbao, help mom with work after dinner. If you do a good job, mom will reward you." "Mom, what reward?" Erbao rubbed his

eyes It lights up at once, speeding up the action of grilling rice.

"What reward do you want?" Liu Meiyun asked.

Er Bao tilted his head and thought for a while, his small face full of anticipation: "Mom, I want colored pens like Miss Tiantian!"

Liu Meiyun nodded, then turned to ask Da Bao next to her, "Where is Da Bao, what reward do you want?

" Mom, I want to go to the zoo to see monkeys."

Liu Meiyun nodded to show that she knew, and the little treasure next to her waited for a long time, and began to worry: "Mom, there is also Xiaobao, you have forgotten Xiaobao!" "How

could mom forget?" As for Xiaobao, mother knows what Xiaobao wants, so you don't need to ask, as long as you perform well, mother will reward you!" "

Really?" The three brothers looked at their mother with wide eyes.

"Of course it's true." Liu Meiyun nodded affirmatively.

So Xiaobao recovered from his illness, and the three brothers began to return to normal and went to kindergarten. They woke up every day looking forward to being ordered by their mother to work, but there was no movement for a day or two.

Until the weekend, even if the weather is clear and sunny, the three brothers don't have to go to kindergarten.

Just follow behind mother's ass, waiting for mother to "send work"! .

Lu Changzheng came back from outside by bicycle, and according to his wife's instructions, he unloaded the things on the back seat of the bicycle in the yard.

"Father, what is this!" The three brothers walked over to have a look.

"The snacks your mother prepared for you three brothers." Lu Changzheng untied the bag, and poured the sweet potatoes still sticky with mud into the big wooden basin.

"Mom, isn't this a sweet potato!"

The three brothers all recognized it.

"That's right, it's sweet potatoes." Liu Meiyun nodded and ordered Lu Changzheng to fetch water.

"I don't like sweet potatoes!" Dabao protested with curled lips.

"Mom, Er Bao doesn't love her either!" Er Bao echoed after his brother.

Only Xiaobao remained silent, as long as it was edible, there was basically nothing he particularly hated.

Liu Meiyun ignored the two brothers for the time being, but said softly to Xiaobao: "This is a gift from mother to Xiaobao. Doesn't Xiaobao like to eat sweet potatoes? Mom will make it for you, and I will give it to you as snacks when I go to kindergarten Can you put it in a small schoolbag?"

Lu Xiaobao, who remembers eating but not typing, recalled the "chewy" dried sweet potatoes before, and nodded happily: "Well, Mom, you are so kind!" "You are so stupid!

" Lu Changzheng poured water into the big wooden basin, and watched his youngest son go to the hospital because of eating dried sweet potatoes, and he didn't have a long memory at all, so he didn't know what to "praise" him for a moment.

"Mom! What about Dabao!" Dabao pouted unhappily, with a jealous little expression.

Er Bao didn't give way too much, squeezed into her mother's arms, hugged her thigh and protested: "Mom, my younger brother has gifts, where is Er Bao?" Rubbing the heads of the two sons,

Liu Meiyun patiently coaxed: "Mom remembers Now, Dabao wants to go to the zoo, Erbao wants to buy colored pens, and Xiaobao likes dried sweet potatoes, as long as you help mother with work today, and make dried sweet potatoes together, mother will reward you!" Hearing what mother said, Dabao and Erbao smiled

happily , rolled up their sleeves in a decent manner, and the three brothers started to help scrub the sweet potatoes in the big tub seriously.

Because there is a big pancake hanging in front, the three brothers work very hard. Dabao is picky and loves to clean. He washes a sweet potato in his hands for at least 20 minutes.

Er Bao worked neatly and quickly, but he was easily distracted and didn't work for a long time. After a while, he started playing with cement in the basin.

Xiaobao is the most serious and focused, but the premise must be related to food, if he is asked to do other things, he will run away in a hurry and don't know which horn Gada.

Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng sat next to them and were busy with other things, except for pouring water, they didn't interfere with the others, at most they just urged them.

"Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, you have to work harder, wash them up early, and mom wants to make delicious sweet potato fries for you." "Mom, why don't

they still be sweet potatoes!" Dabao rubbed the smooth sweet potatoes , Mom, you don't want to lie to me again.

Er Bao followed his brother and said, "Mom, you can do it for Xiao Bao. Xiao Bao is not afraid of injections. I don't want dried sweet potatoes!" "

Mom! Xiao Bao likes to eat! Xiao Bao is not afraid of injections!"

Only a few days after being discharged , Lu Xiaobao who is alive and kicking, that is a little shadow on the sweet potato!

"It's different, Dabao and Erbao absolutely like to eat sweet potato fries made by mom." Liu Meiyun's tone was affirmative.

"Mom, are the sweet potato fries you make different from other people's?" Er Bao's little head turned quickly, and there was a faint look of expectation on his face.

"Of course it's different." Liu Meiyun patted his little head, "As long as you wash the sweet potatoes quickly, mom will cook for you. If it's late, mom will have to cook later, so she's too busy I won't make it for you."

Dabao tilted his head, looked at the man who was doing nothing but staring at his mother, and said rationally: "Mom, let Dad cook!"

Lu Changzheng knocked over, " How old are you, dare to make you call your father!"

"Huh! Bad father!" Dabao snorted angrily, and continued to bury his head in rubbing sweet potatoes.

In the hearts of the three brothers, Liu Meiyun, whose words were as reliable as 99%, successfully aroused the enthusiasm of Dabao and Erbao, and the three brothers began to work together to rub the sweet potatoes again.

After two or three washes, the sweet potatoes were completely free of mud, so Liu Meiyun picked some of them out and steamed them in an iron pan, let them cool and sliced ​​them, put them in a dustpan and put them on the big stones in the yard to dry.

Liu Meiyun was working, and the three brothers followed behind, more clingy than followers.

When he knew that the step of drying the sweet potatoes was over, Da Bao and Er Bao waited eagerly for their mother to make sweet potato fries, and Xiao Bao couldn't even wait, he had already peeled a fresh steamed sweet potato and started to eat it.

Lu Changzheng was also curious, wondering how his wife coaxed the three little boys now.

After a while, I saw Liu Meiyun put a large amount of oil into the pot, fried the cut sweet potato fries and fished it out. The fragrant smell immediately filled the whole room.

"Mom, it smells so good! Dabao wants to eat it!" Dabao smelled the smell and couldn't wait to grab it, but he slapped Lu Changzheng away.

"Just took it out of the hot oil pan, you are not afraid of burning your paws, go and wash your hands with your brothers before you eat!" "Father, you are

not allowed to steal food!"

The three brothers swallowed, scrambling to go to the sink run over there.

It is impossible to steal food, Lu Changzheng eats it openly.

"Mei Yun, this sweet potato sliced ​​into strips is really delicious when fried."

It's just a waste of oil, of course, he didn't say the last part of the sentence.

After Lu Changzheng finished eating, he couldn't help grabbing again, but Liu Meiyun slapped him with a shovel.

"Captain Lu, you also said that children don't wash their hands. Have you washed them? Being a father is not a good example."

Commander Lu defended himself: "I did it when I washed the pot just now."

Liu Meiyun put the French fries in He took the plate away and ignored him, "Then you have already tasted the taste just now, so you don't need to eat more." "..." The

three

brothers came back after washing their hands quickly, and saw that Dad ran to the sink again.

"Mom, it's delicious!"

The three brothers who came back from washing their hands gathered around a plate of fried sweet potato fries on a small wooden table, and ate until the small greasy mouths were shiny, and oily spots appeared on their paws.

"Xiaobao, do you eat sweet potato fries or dried sweet potatoes?" Liu Meiyun asked Lu Xiaobao who was fighting for food with his brothers.

Little Treasure nodded without hesitation: "Mom, this is delicious."

It was obviously delicious, and after the plate was finished, the three brothers were still unsatisfied. Seeing that there were still potato pieces left by the stove, they pestered their mother to continue frying them. .

Liu Meiyun ruthlessly refused, "No, it's reserved for my aunt and uncle, you can't eat alone." The

three brothers curled their lips. The French fries are delicious, but that's all.

"Mom, Xiaobao doesn't want dried sweet potatoes, let's take all the outside and fry them!" Lu Xiaobao no longer has a "soft spot" for dried sweet potatoes after eating the sweet potato fries made by his mother.

"That can no longer be made into fried sweet potato fries, it can only be made into dried sweet potatoes." Liu Meiyun completely broke the innocent thinking of the three brothers.

"Mom, will you make it for us tomorrow?" Dabao looked forward to it.

Liu Meiyun was relieved to see Dabao, who was no longer the same as when she was a child, crying because she wanted to eat meat, but started to communicate.

But I am also relieved that it is impossible to be soft-hearted.

She rubbed her arms and said seriously to the three brothers: "It's okay to eat sweet potato fries if you want, but you have to wash the sweet potatoes yourself and do the work yourself. What you want requires hard work. Next time you If you want to eat, just ask your father to buy sweet potatoes, and as long as you wash them, mom will help you." "

Well, mom, I'll wash them!" Xiaobao agreed most readily because he had something to eat.

Dabao and Erbao hesitated, then nodded.

So the next day, the three brothers rubbed sweet potatoes in the yard for a long time, and Liu Meiyun fried them a little to satisfy their hunger.

She doesn't care about oil, but eating too much is unhealthy.

After three days in a row, the three brothers didn't want to wash the sweet potatoes anymore, so naturally Liu Meiyun didn't fry them.

Ever since Lu Xiaobao ate the soft and crispy sweet potato fries, he suddenly lost his appetite when he saw the dried sweet potatoes... After solving the problem of

Xiaobao's love of eating dried sweet potatoes, Liu Meiyun will just go out of his way from now on , and also brought some "recalling bitterness and thinking sweet" meals to the three brothers, so that they can gain more knowledge, save white bread and eat too much, and always miss other people's bran and vegetable dumplings.

Chapter 49

Since the three brothers returned to the right track and went to kindergarten on time every day, Liu Meiyun has more and more free time except for picking up and dropping off several times a day.

And sometimes I can't get up in the morning, so I simply let the children kiss their fathers, or their aunts and grandmas send them.

She has nothing to do at home, tidies up the housework, makes snacks for the children in her free time, or writes and reads newspapers, and asks Lu Changzheng to turn over the private land in their yard when she is free, planning to plant some flowers or something of.

They have lived on the island for so many years, and their private land has never been touched.

In the past, because of the triplets, I was too busy to touch the ground every day, not to mention reorganizing my private plot, and I didn't even have the time to pull out the weeds.

Lu Changzheng knew that his daughter-in-law wanted to plant flowers, so he worked very diligently not only to turn over the land, but also to find some easy-to-raise flowers from the villagers' homes on the island and the back hills to help transplant them. Lu Wanjun also likes these, and the three of them didn't spend much money. In just a few days, the bare yard was transformed.

Looking at the vibrant flowers and plants every day makes people feel better.

"Oh, your house is so beautiful."

Liu Meiyun was squatting on the ground and shoveling soil. When she looked up, she saw an old lady in a headscarf, holding a plate of peanuts and a little boy beside her. The tire is about the same size.

"Ma'am, who are you?" Liu Meiyun stood up, seeing that the two were very strange, she thought they were military members from the Xingai Family Court.

"I'm Sun Aiguo's mother." The old lady handed the peanut to Liu Meiyun, and said with a smile, "I just came from the countryside and plan to stay for two days. This is my grandson, Aiguo's elder brother's family. Now I have adopted Aiguo, so Take him out to meet people, I heard that your triplets are as big as mine, what a coincidence, I will have a companion when we play together in the future." The old lady pulled her little grandson, staring at the

flowerbed Look, you say you look good in your mouth, but you don't think much of it in your heart.

The daughter-in-law who married this city has a lot of things to do. Such a good private plot does not grow vegetables, and she actually punishes those who are not useful.

The patriotic daughter-in-law of her family is also the same. She leaves her private land with long grass and refuses to plant two handfuls of chives in the field. She spends her days at home doing nothing but waiting for her son to serve her. , Make her so angry!

It's from Battalion Commander Lu's family, and at least they gave birth to three boys in one go!

"The three of my family are still in the kindergarten. Come in and sit, auntie, and I'll pour water for you." Liu Meiyun stood up, took off her gloves, gave someone a bench, and went to the house to pour water. She grabbed two fruit candies and gave them to the little one. baby.

The child saw the fructose candy's eyes light up, glanced at his grandma, then took it and put it in his pocket, without saying thank you or anything, just leaned next to his grandma, reached out to grab the peanuts on the plate and ate them.

The peanut shells were thrown on the ground like a hamster, killing most of the plate of peanuts they brought in a short while.

Liu Meiyun didn't say anything when she saw it, she just smiled at the old lady and said, "Ma'am, come and see Deputy Head Sun, you can stay for two more days, it's rare to come all the way." If the old lady hadn't reported her family background

, Liu Meiyun could hardly remember Bai Ting's family.

Battalion Commander Sun was promoted to the deputy regiment last year. If he were to replace the former Bai Ting, he would definitely have to "show off" in front of him.

I don't know if Bai Ting lost her job or because the incident with Zhao Lanlan scared her. Anyway, since then, she seems to have changed. She doesn't associate with anyone on the island every day, let alone Brainwashing people everywhere, seeing yourself is the same as not knowing yourself.

"This time, I don't want to stay for two more days!" Aunt Sun kicked away the peanut shells that fell on the toe of her shoes. She was just about to chat with Liu Meiyun when someone slapped her knee and got up in a hurry.

"Oh, I'm still cooking porridge on the pot, I'm afraid it will burn dry!" Liu Meiyun hurried back to the kitchen, stirring the porridge in the pot with a big spoon.

The old lady followed in naturally, and swept the furnishings of the house, but she was not very imposing. Looking at the porridge in the pot, there were not a few grains of rice at all.

Didn't everyone say that the conditions of the Lu Battalion Commander's family are better, so many mouths to eat, just drink this gruel, what's the use?

The old lady stretched her neck and looked into the room again, and saw that the doors of several rooms were tightly closed, and she couldn't see what was going on inside.

"Why do you keep the door of your house closed in broad daylight?" the old lady leaned on the stove and asked curiously.

"Why don't people turn it off? If you don't pay attention, let the dog slip in and poop and urinate, and you don't want to clean it up."

Liu Meiyun put down the spoon, blocked the coal stove cover, took two eggs from the cupboard, and stuffed them into the old lady's hands. In the middle of the day, she sent someone away: "Mother, I have to go to the kindergarten to pick up the children, thank you for the peanuts."

There were not a few peanuts left in the plate of peanuts, but there were peanut shells left for her.

"Come on, take these back to root and eat slowly." Liu Meiyun simply put the rest in the old lady's grandson's pocket and took it away.

"That's okay, this is for you. The peanuts grown in our hometown are definitely better than those here." The old lady pretended to be polite, but she didn't stop Liu Meiyun's actions.

"I still have a lot of peanuts at home. Children like to eat them, so eat more." Liu Meiyun finished packing the peanuts and took the plate away.

Not much nonsense, just want to send someone away quickly.

This kind of old lady should be sent back to Bai Ting to clean up.

Her intuition told Liu Meiyun that although Bai Ting had calmed down a lot over the past year, there was a saying, if she didn't erupt in silence, she would perish in silence.

The old lady followed to the door, stopped again, and asked Liu Meiyun with a smile, "Master Lu's family, I heard that you don't plan to have another child?" "

Auntie, what's the matter?" Liu Meiyun asked without answering.

I don't know why this old lady who just arrived is so concerned about her stomach.

"Well, I thought that if you don't plan to give birth, the clothes your triplets wore when they were young probably won't be used much. They will be easily eaten by moths if they are kept in the closet for a long time. What a waste, why don't you send them back to my hometown? I have a young grandson in my hometown. It was a miserable day, and I didn't wear a cotton coat in winter. You and Commander Lu have a good heart. If you want, I still have half a bag of peanuts. I'll bring them to you when I go home. "

The old lady looked at Liu Meiyun with a smile on her face, her small eyes were full of shrewdness and greed.

Let Liu Meiyun not admire.

"Auntie, it's such an unfortunate coincidence that the clothes my triplets wore when they were young have already been sent to my natal family!" "

Ah?" Aunt Sun frowned, looking at Liu Meiyun less eagerly than before, " Isn't your brother old enough? Is there anyone in your natal family who can use it?" "

It's useful, but life at my mother's natal family is not easy, let alone wearing cotton clothes, even porridge is hard to drink once or twice a year ." Liu Meiyun made it up.

Zhou Huiru's mother's family, except for an uncle who was wandering abroad, has long since disappeared.

But she would not pick up the old lady's old clothes for the old clothes of the three brothers in the cabinet at home.

The materials are all good, and the cotton inside is also good. Even if they are all taken apart, two good gowns can be made again.

She doesn't know if the little grandson of the old lady's natal family is having a miserable life, anyway, she just gives it to her if she is unhappy!

"Oh, that's it." The old lady didn't achieve her goal, and left disappointed with her little grandson.

After sending the old lady away, Liu Meiyun didn't go to the kindergarten to pick up the child after all. In the past two days, Lu Wanjun or Lu Changzheng came back at noon and picked them up by the way. She cooked at home.

Grabbing a big broom and starting to sweep the yard, looking at the peanut shells all over the floor, Liu Meiyun felt sorry for such a big child, who couldn't learn well from adults, and might become a mess when he grows up.

Just now when she was stirring the rice porridge, the child sneaked his hands into the basket where she put eggs on the cabinet, and Liu Meiyun just gave them two and put them in his pocket.

Grandma who stole eggs didn't care when she saw it when she was a child, but she still has it when she grows up?

Liu Meiyun is just a pity, such a small child, I am afraid that he will be raised and abandoned in the future.

At noon Lu Changzheng came back with the three boys, and saw his daughter-in-law tidying up the house, and the kang was full of old clothes.

"Daughter-in-law, what are you doing?" Lu Changzheng stepped over the bag with long legs and walked over.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Erbao stood at the door, imitating his father's tone of voice.

Liu Meiyun raised her head, her eyes were only on her son, and her voice was gentle: "Mom is packing up your old clothes for you. You go wash your hands first, and you can eat right away. Today I will eat salted duck eggs and white porridge. When uncle and aunt come back, we will have dinner!"

"Mom, Erbao likes to eat salted duck eggs the most!" Lu Erbao happily went to the pool to wash his hands with his brothers.

Lu Changzheng leaned over to help stack a pile of old clothes of his three sons on the kang, feeling a bit apprehensive, "Daughter-in-law, I am a little sad for doing this." "What's wrong?"

Liu Meiyun kept moving her hands, looking I glanced at the inexplicable man.

"Since you have the three of them, you don't see me anymore." Lu Changzheng always likes this way, it's straightforward, no questions asked.

The taste is real, and the unhappiness is also real.

After being married for so long, he hasn't changed at all, and his wife will always be number one in his heart.

But his daughter-in-law is obviously biased.

Liu Meiyun looked at the man who was almost 30 years old in front of him, and he was still fighting for favor with his son. He picked up Xiaobao's crotch pants and smashed him on the head, "Battlefield Commander Lu, are you ashamed? You will be 30 years old after the new year. How old is your son, and you have the nerve to say that!"

Lu Changzheng threw the crotch pants aside, confidently: "I am also your man when I am dozens of years old. Knowing where to go, shouldn't you be more concerned about me than they are? When you get old and can't walk, do you think I will carry you at the first time, or your three sons will come back to carry you !"

Liu Meiyun was almost ready, she rubbed her waist and sat down on the kang, the man stretched out his hand to help rub it.

While enjoying the man's massage, she didn't show mercy, "Lu Changzheng, you have a really bad memory. You are six years older than me. If we can't get along, it's because you can't get along first, okay?" "

"..."

"I'm in good health!" Lu Changzheng said firmly.

Liu Meiyun turned over, and simply lay down on the kang and let the man continue to press her waist, while she supported her head with her hands, and said in a relaxed tone, "I am not in poor health, and you do the math, when you are sixty years old, I will only be five years old." Fourteen, why isn't it better than you, a bad old man!"

"Who is talking about a bad old man, I'm your man!" Lu Changzheng was so angry that he pinched Liu Meiyun's waist and scratched.

Liu Meiyun kicked the person, and Lu Changzheng grabbed the person and "cleaned up".

The two had been arguing for a while, and Liu Meiyun lost her strength. Panting heavily, she shouted to stop, grabbed the man's collar and said, "Okay, I was teasing you just now, and I'm talking about business with you." "What?

" Lu Changzheng was afraid that his wife would deceive him, so he still grabbed the man's ankle and refused to let go.

Liu Meiyun hooked the man's neck and sat up, whispering a few words in his ear.

"Really?" Lu Changzheng's eyes lit up instantly.

"When have I ever lied to you?" Liu Meiyun patted the man's face and urged, "Hurry up, let me go, sister-in-law and the others will be back soon, how bad it is to see."

Lu Changzheng couldn't stop smiling, hugging his wife He kissed his son hard on the face before letting him off the kang.

After putting on the shoes and tidying up the messed-up clothes, Liu Meiyun pointed to the two big packages on the ground, and said to the man, "You can take it to the post office for me in the afternoon, and send it to my mother's farm. It's useless to leave it at home." It still takes up space."

"Didn't you say to keep it as a souvenir?" Lu Changzheng asked casually.

Liu Meiyun told him about Aunt Sun's visit today, "I don't want to give it to Aunt Sun, but she reminded me that these things are kept in our house as souvenirs, and they are given to the children on the farm. It can play a role."

"Yes, daughter-in-law, you are right!" Lu Changzheng nodded without hesitation.

Sun Aiguo's old lady brought her adopted grandson to the island, and everyone knew that she must have come to give birth.

Bai Ting and Sun Aiguo have been married for so many years, Liu Meiyun's child is four years old, and there is no movement in her belly. As time goes by, not only Bai Ting will be gossiped, but even Sun Aiguo himself will receive the care of his old comrades in private .

"Patriotic, I don't care what you two discussed. If you don't have children, you two will divorce me. I will tell you another one when I go back to my hometown." Aunt Sun walked around the island and saw so many children running around on the island. Her heart hurts from being irritated.

Her son is already in his thirties, and he is not yet a son and a half girl, so she is so anxious that he gets angry.

Before, I was busy with farm work in my hometown, and I had to take care of the eldest son's family, so I couldn't get away. I finally came here when I was free, and found out that it wasn't the couple who couldn't have children, but her daughter-in-law in the city, who didn't want to have children at all!

Sun Aiguo lowered his head and sat in the room without making a sound. Next to him, Bai Ting threw the book on the table, holding back his anger and said: "Old lady, Aiguo and I are married in the military. It's not something you want to say. Here It's not your hometown, you can do whatever you want, if you push Patriotic to divorce me again, we'll go to the Patriotic leader to reason with you!" "You!" Aunt Sun turned blue with anger, Bai Ting in front of her was

aggressive And fierce, it's almost the same as when Aiguo first led people in. They are completely different people.

It didn't go well with Bai Ting, so the old lady pointed the finger at her son again, "Patriotic! Look at this daughter-in-law you married! She doesn't lay eggs and occupies the nest, and she doesn't even want to call her a mother. Is she a daughter-in-law! You don't care!"

"Mom! Don't worry about our affairs." Sun Aiguo looked tired.

"I'm your old lady, why should I not care about it!" The old lady became very angry when she saw her son's worthless appearance, and then looked at Bai Ting next to her, who was sitting there reading a book.

"Get up! Take a look, read these broken books every day, men don't care, and children are not born, our Sun family owes you in the previous life! You tortured our patriotism and bullied me, an old woman!" She went to grab the book in Bai Ting's hand, but Bai Ting held on tightly, she didn't grab it, and even fell to the ground while pushing and shoving.

"Mom!" Sun Aiguo hurried over to help the old lady, "Mom, are you alright?

" With snot and tears on the ground, pointing at Bai Ting's nose and swearing, all kinds of obscenities came out.

Sun Aiguo also frowned, and looked at his wife with an angry face, "Bai Ting, what are you doing? My mother is so old, why don't you let her go?" "Sun Aiguo, if you don't have the skills, don't make love here

! "Bai Ting held the book and looked at the mother and child on the ground with cold eyes. She was right to the crying old lady, "Old lady, don't be rude in front of me and say that I beat you. Do you have a bag on your head? Go and complain." Try it and see if it affects me or your son's future. Who stipulates that marriage must have children. I don't want to have children. Why did your son marry me to live with me or to pass on to your grandson's family? Ask him yourself? When you got married, did you tell me that you must have a baby?"

"Bai Ting! Stop talking!" Sun Aiguo looked painful.

When he first got married, he wanted to marry Bai Ting wholeheartedly, so he didn't listen to his old lady's advice and looked for it in his hometown. But when they got married, they didn't say they wouldn't have children.

Sun Aiguo didn't even know how this kind of thing happened to him. Isn't it logical to get married and have children?

"Okay, I won't say yes." Bai Ting looked at the old lady on the ground and the children sneaking around the door sarcastically, and said impatiently: "Sun Aiguo, send your old mother back quickly, even your elder brother I don't want to see any of the children from my family together. I'm only a few years old, and I'm just stealing. The biscuits in the box are missing one piece a day. I'm stupid or blind. I'm taught like this, and I want to send it to me as my son. , you can have a son if you want, let's go to the orphanage to hold one, anyway, I will not raise any of your relatives, who will be the one who raises them in the future?

" I want to stuff my stomach with something that pigs wouldn't even eat, because they want to poison me to death, so please find another one!" Bai Ting made the

old lady boil a large pot with medicine pots The black thing knocked over to the ground, startling both mother and child and the child at the door.

"Bai Ting! Don't go too far!" Sun Aiguo raised his hand with red eyes.

"Sun Aiguo, what, you want to do it again, try another one!" Bai Ting picked up the tongs beside her without any hesitation.

In just two years with this man, Bai Ting has figured out that Sun Aiguo is a man who is honest and honest, has no courage in doing things, and is still hesitant, especially afraid of the impact.

Sure enough, there are not many responsible and good men in the world.

She couldn't meet him in the previous life, but in this life she crossed over to meet Sun Aiguo, and she was also hesitant.

But people are a group anyway, Bai Ting is not stupid, knowing that if she divorced Sun Aiguo 77 years ago, life would definitely be difficult.

So I just wanted to live a good life with the man, and it's okay to go to the orphanage to adopt a child, at least wait until the college entrance examination in 1977 and wait for her to go to college.

As a result, Sun Aiguo's old lady brought her nephews from her hometown and wanted to adopt them to them, and forced her to drink some "birth" medicine every day, which was a bit unbearable.

Sun Aiguo looked at his wife with an indifferent face and the old woman who was crying on the ground. His eyes were red, and his palms fell slowly, as if he had aged several years.

After a moment of silence, he closed his eyes and said in a tired voice, "Bai Ting, let's get a divorce. I promise you all the conditions you asked before.

" .

"What conditions! My son! What does she want! Let's get a divorce! We can't rely on her for everything!" When Aunt Sun heard that her son agreed to divorce, her tears and nose wiped away, she got up from the ground and asked after her.

"Mother, don't worry about it. You go wash your face first. I'll take you and Sheng Gen to the station tomorrow. I'll take care of it here." Sun Aiguo helped the old lady to the other side and poured water to wipe her face.

The old lady wanted to quarrel with Bai Ting at first, but when she suddenly saw some white hairs on her son's head, she felt sad and tears fell silently.

Her son is only in his thirties, and he has just been promoted to the deputy group. He has a bright future, but his daughter-in-law is not married to the right one. In recent years, he has aged a lot, and he doesn't even have a son and a half around him.

"Patriotic, mother don't make trouble, mother listens to you and goes home first, as long as you divorce this woman, mother promises to find you a better-looking one." Mrs. Sun didn't know what conditions Bai Ting put forward, but she thought that as long as The two can get divorced, but it's only a loss of one hundred and eighty yuan. Her son's monthly allowance is so much now. As long as the troubles are thrown away, the days will be long in the future. Hurry up and marry a new wife, and holding grandchildren is the most important thing !

"Son, about Shenggen, mother will leave this for you?"

Sun Aiguo glanced at his nephew and shook his head: "Mother, you can take Shenggen back too, and let the eldest brother and sister-in-law teach it well, petty theft is nothing."

The old lady frowned, dissatisfied, but held back her heart and said nothing, she just gave Bai Ting a bitter look, wishing she could go up and grab Hua's annoying face!

Sun Aiguo was physically and mentally exhausted after cleaning up the mess at home, and when he thought of Bai Ting's divorce conditions, he sighed and walked helplessly to Mr. Lu's house.

Chapter 50

After dinner, Liu Meiyun was telling the three brothers a story she had made up to lull them to sleep.

"Meiyun, do you want some water? I'll get you some hot water." "

No." Liu Meiyun finally put the children to sleep, covered them with a small quilt, and prepared to go to bed early.

"Then are you tired, I'll give you a massage for a while."

"No, go to sleep." Slapping the man's hand away, Liu Meiyun lay down and was ready to sleep.

As a result, the man next to him had a strange expression on his face, as if hesitating to speak.

"What's wrong with you?" Turning over, she asked with her chin in her hand, "Who was looking for you just now?" "

No one, just comrades in arms." Lu Changzheng replied vaguely.

"Which comrade-in-arms?"

"Looking for you to borrow money?"

Lu Changzheng, who had been seen through at a glance, nodded guilty, staring at the expression on his wife's face, for fear that she would be unhappy.

"You don't have any money?" Liu Meiyun was not unhappy, anyway, after so many years of marriage, men often borrow money from outsiders.

They are all old comrades-in-arms in difficult conditions. They borrow money for emergencies, and most of them can pay back slowly when they are well off. On this point, Liu Meiyun is not too harsh.

"I have money in my pocket, you just take it." Liu Meiyun pointed at the coat on the bedside table, she didn't take it seriously, it was only a few dozen dollars anyway.

"If it's not enough, I still have a hundred in the drawer. I told you to prepare more money with you. A big man only has a little money with you. In case of emergency, you have to go home and find a wife..."

" Meiyun." Lu Changzheng took his wife's hand and said cautiously: "This time I borrowed a bit too much..." "

How much?" Liu Meiyun didn't care, thinking that it was worth two hundred yuan.

Lu Changzheng extended a slap and said cautiously, "Five...hundred"

"Who is it?"

Liu Meiyun frowned, it was really not a small sum to borrow five hundred yuan.

"It's just a comrade-in-arms. It seems that something difficult happened at home. It's quite embarrassing."

Seeing that the man was vague and obviously wanted to help others cover up, Liu Meiyun raised her eyebrows, thought about the people on the island, and finally said: "Sun Aiguo ?"

Lu Changzheng opened his eyes wide in surprise, "Daughter-in-law, how do you know?"

Liu Meiyun gave the man a hard look, and twisted his arm hard, "Lu Changzheng, you are promising, dare not tell me the truth Talk."

"No, daughter-in-law, I'm telling the truth." Lu Changzheng said aggrievedly, "It's Sun Aiguo who didn't want to spread the word, and he didn't tell me anything. Great."

"Probably something happened in my hometown." Lu Changzheng guessed.

"His old lady has the time to come here to give birth, what can happen in my hometown?" Liu Meiyun immediately thought of Bai Ting when she heard that Sun Aiguo borrowed money.

After being quiet for such a long time, this monster made a big splash.

For five hundred yuan, Vice Tuan Sun won't eat or drink half a year's allowance.

"Don't be deceived by Deputy Sun, right? Did you ask more questions?"

Lu Changzheng shook his head, "He didn't want to say it, but he looked very uncomfortable. You also know that Sun Aiguo cares about face. We were at the same level before. In the army training, it is always compared. This time I saw him asking me to borrow money. I felt bad for him, and I couldn't say anything about the refusal, so I came back to discuss it with you." "Then what do you think

? ?"

Liu Meiyun didn't care about other people's homes, she just looked at Lu Changzheng and asked softly.

After hesitating for a while, Lu Changzheng said: "Daughter-in-law, our family still has a thousand-dollar banknote, so I wonder if I can take some of it out for Sun Aiguo's emergency. Don't worry, he will definitely get it within a year at most." If he can pay it back, he has a good face, and he will definitely issue an IOU."

After Lu Changzheng finished speaking, he watched the expression on his wife's face change without confidence, for fear that his wife would get angry and kick him off the kang.

But to his surprise, Liu Meiyun just nodded and said in a casual tone, "The booklet is in the drawer, you can take it yourself tomorrow."

Lu Changzheng looked surprised, "Daughter-in-law, do you agree?" "

Why, do you want me to Disagree?"

"No." Lu Changzheng hurriedly shook his head, and asked again: "Aren't you angry?" "

What's the point of being angry?" Liu Meiyun asked back, "You want to help your comrades in arms, and I want to make you happy. Money, if you want to borrow 500 yuan, you can borrow it. Sun Aiguo is the deputy group, and he will return it for half a year without eating or drinking. I am not afraid of his refusal. I can still make my man embarrassed and unhappy for the 500 yuan Isn't it?"

"Daughter-in-law!"

Lu Changzheng's face turned red instantly, and the feeling of irregular heartbeat came again.

He hugged Liu Meiyun, how can I describe the feeling, as if the whole person is floating on the clouds.

Especially the daughter-in-law's sentence "I want to make him happy" has been repeated in his mind all night, and he can't let it go.

Liu Meiyun was hugged tightly by the man, and she was almost out of breath. She slapped the man hard, broke free and glared at him, saying: "Okay, don't be moved, don't complain to me in the future I'm only partial to my son, and it's fine if I don't feel sorry for you. You don't even look at Dabao, Erbao, and Xiaobao. It's not enough outside, who do I love more?"

"Me, me, me!" Lu Changzheng answered quickly following his wife's words.

Battalion Commander Lu, who was so dazed by his wife's words, didn't notice anything wrong with what his wife said.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so kind to me!"

Lu Changzheng stared at Liu Meiyun with a burning light in his eyes, and threw him on the kang without holding back.

About Sun Aiguo's loan of money, Lu Changzheng was still uneasy at first, but when he came to Liu Meiyun, he was resolved lightly. Not only did the couple not disagree because of this issue, but Lu Changzheng was unilaterally coaxed by his wife's words smug.

In fact, in the final analysis, the family has a solid foundation.

There is nothing wrong with this old saying that poor and lowly couples are sad. If the family has no money, let alone five hundred yuan, she will quarrel with men even fifty yuan.

And according to Liu Meiyun herself, she is definitely not willing to borrow this money.

But with Lu Changzheng's attitude, it was obvious that he wanted to help Sun Aiguo. She didn't want to have a disagreement with him on this matter, and then get into trouble.

The couple got bored for a while, and Lu Changzheng went to bed with his wife in his arms, the corners of his mouth never went down.

Almost two months after the loan incident, the news of Sun Aiguo and Bai Ting's divorce came from the island.

There's nothing the couple don't understand.

Liu Meiyun also learned from Lu Changzheng later that Bai Ting agreed to divorce Sun Aiguo, and the breakup fee was not five hundred but one thousand.

In the end, Sun Aiguo gave him six hundred, and found him a job in a factory in the city, and it was not easy to negotiate.

The two divorced "peacefully", and they quietly pulled the divorce certificate, and Bai Ting moved out of the island overnight, without saying goodbye to anyone except Sun Aiguo.

In 1974, with 600 yuan plus a formal job, Liu Meiyun admired this couple a little bit.

"Next year we have places to study in the military academy on our island, and Vice Tuan Sun will most likely be there. He is afraid that Bai Ting's troubles will have a bad effect and the places will be gone." Lu Changzheng explained to his wife.

Liu Meiyun suddenly became enlightened, no wonder.

One really dares to ask, and the other really dares to give.

"Daughter-in-law, you are still welcome."

Lu Changzheng hugged Liu Meiyun and sighed sincerely in his heart.

Before meeting Liu Meiyun, he really didn't have any expectations for marriage, but since meeting his wife, he feels that every day he wakes up, he spends it full of expectations.

"Don't worry." Liu Meiyun patted the man's back and said jokingly: "If we divorce in the future, the family savings will belong to you, the three sons will belong to me, and you can pay a penny for child support."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Battalion Commander Lu, who was being moved by himself, was poured a lot of cold water by his wife. It was rare for him to put a straight face on his wife, and said seriously: "Comrade Liu Meiyun, please treat the ideological issues of marriage correctly, Unless one day I make an honorable sacrifice, don't even think about us being separated!"

"Shut up!"

Liu Meiyun pinched the man severely, frowned and said, "I can't hear a joke. , look at what you are talking about, you are almost thirty, can you be more mature?"

She is already worried enough when she has a mission and does not go home or contact her for a month or two. They don't want to listen.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong."

Lu Changzheng wanted to argue at first, but she was the one who joked first, but when he saw the serious worry in Liu Meiyun's eyes, his words stuck in his throat.

Hugging him in his arms and coaxing him, "I'm talking nonsense too. I'm stupid. I forgot that you always like to make fun of me. Next time, let's not talk about these things. If you don't mention divorce, I won't say anything else. Save The two of us are looking for trouble, okay?"

Liu Meiyun nodded, feeling puzzled and twisted the man's waist twice.

Lu Changzheng: "..."

When the triplets were five years old, Liu Meiyun cleaned up the room next to Bowen and let the three brothers start sleeping independently.

Dabao must be the last one he doesn't want. He protested the first few days, and sneaked back to his parents' room in the next few days.

But once Liu Meiyun made a decision, no matter how stubborn the three brothers were, they would always be obedient in the end.

Lu Changzheng was undoubtedly in favor of his wife's decision.

In order to make the three brothers less noisy, he even took people to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy snacks and toys.

"Father, I want that cigarette case!"

The three brothers recently learned how to photograph cigarette cases from their little uncle. When they saw the cigarettes on the shelf, they pointed to the case and asked for it.

"Pick it up by yourself!" Lu Changzheng didn't smoke, and he bought a few packs of cigarettes for an empty box. He wasn't that prodigal.

Erbao was still thinking about the cigarette case for Tiantian, so he said angrily: "Dad, you are not good at all, so Tiantian's father will buy her a cigarette case!" "

Your Uncle Zhou smokes, and your father and I don't smoke. What are you spending money on to buy that thing?"

Er Bao thought for a while, his eyes lit up and said: "Father, then you can buy the box for me, and let's give the cigarettes to Uncle Zhou!"

Lu Changzheng glanced at the prodigal The second son said angrily, "Then I'll send you to your Uncle Zhou's house. You have toys, so I can save money!" "Okay!

Dad, let's go now!" Sister Tiantian is playing.

"..."

"Go home and tell your mother!" Lu Changzheng bought a box of glass balls for each of the three brothers, and two bottles of soy sauce, and led the others to hurry home.

The triplets, who no longer had to be hugged by their parents, held new toys in their hands, and couldn't concentrate on walking. Lu Changzheng saved his energy, but his voice was even worse.

"Can you go home and play again? Hurry up. Mom is waiting for the soy sauce to make delicious food for you!"

Xiaobao obeyed obediently, but looked back at his elder brother every step of the way.

Dabao and Erbao were exchanging the colors of the marbles in their hands, and they didn't care what Lu Changzheng was yelling at the front.

Seeing that the two elder brothers would not leave, Xiaobao didn't leave anyway, since his mother would save food for him when he returned home, so he stayed with the two elder brothers and started a business of exchanging marbles.

Lu Changzheng can no longer be picked up and walked away like they were when they were young. Now the triplets are tall and heavy, and they are already the best among children of the same age on the island. When they go out, others will not treat them as five-year-old children.

"I don't care about you guys anymore, just go home late and wait to be scolded by your mother!" Lu Changzheng was still in a hurry to go home to bring soy sauce for his wife, left the three brothers behind, and left by himself.

Liu Meiyun was frying shredded potatoes. The soy sauce came just in time, so she stir-fried them twice. When the dishes were served, she didn't see the triplets who went out with Lu Changzheng, so she asked, "Where are the three of them?

" Come back." Lu Changzheng washed his hands and consciously helped to set the dishes.

"I guess we'll wait for their little uncle to come back together on the way." Liu Meiyun knew her three sons best.

Ever since Liu Bowen taught the games he learned outside to the three youngsters at home, the three brothers are now very attached to their little uncle.

Every day after kindergarten, I eagerly hope that my little uncle will finish his homework quickly, so that we can follow behind to play together.

Liu Bowen is the big kid on the island now, and he doesn't play house games or hide-and-seek with his friends anymore. He plays spinning tops, takes pictures of cigarette cases, and rolls hoops every day. Car, together with the children of the same age on the island, I don't play crazy all day until the meal time, and I refuse to go home.

The triplets now like to play games with their little uncle, but Liu Bowen doesn't like to take them with him every time, it's not fun to play with them, and he likes to cause damage!

"Sister!"

Liu Bowen came back from school with his schoolbag on his back, and Xiao Hei, who was already half as tall as Liu Bowen, happily ran over to greet her.

"Uncle!"

Liu Bowen, as expected, followed the triplets behind his buttocks, and each of them bribed the little uncle with a marble in his hand.

"Uncle, let's play marbles together this afternoon!" Dabao generously gave away two marbles.

Erbao couldn't bear it, so he gave one away, and he squeezed tightly, "Uncle, come play with us!"

Xiaobao was the most straightforward, hugging Liu Bowen's arm, and didn't let go if he didn't agree.

Liu Bowen, who was so favored by the three little nephews, was full of melancholy. He sighed and looked tired: "Play by yourself, I have homework to do in the afternoon." "It will be finished soon!"

Erbao said again It's not that I haven't seen my little uncle doing homework, and it will be right soon.

"I still want to read the book after finishing writing." Liu Bowen tried every means to refuse.

"Let's see tomorrow!" Xiaobao said stubbornly.

Liu Meiyun took off her apron, urged them to wash their hands, and waited for Lu Wanjun to come back to have dinner together.

Because it was Friday, the triplets and Liu Bowen didn't have to go to school in the afternoon, so the three brothers knew that the little uncle would definitely run out to play after dinner, so they kept pestering him for a belt.

Liu Bowen got a headache from being entangled, reluctantly, and finally nodded: "It's okay to go out and play together. If you lose everything, you are not allowed to rob, beat people, or cry. I will help you win it back." "

Hmmmm !"

The three brothers nodded in unison, as long as they can go out to play together, they will nod first no matter what.

After the meal, the triplets followed the little uncle's buttocks with the newly bought marbles and the newly saved cigarette case. When they went to the yard to play together, they forgot the little uncle's instructions at home. Light up.

Let's shoot the cigarette case, the triplets are only five years old, but they insist on challenging the difficulty to play with Liu Bowen and the other big kids, let's coax them to play, if you lose the cigarette case, you can't get it back, don't coax and play, triplets After losing all the fetuses, she is unhappy, always cheating, and glaring at others.

The same is true for marbles. How can a five-year-old child play better than eleven or twelve-year-olds? In a few minutes, Dad's new box of marbles will be lost.

Fortunately, Liu Bowen is good at playing games, and the triplets were exported, and in the end they would always win most of them back when transferred to him.

That's why Liu Bowen doesn't like to bring triplets out. It's a problem. After playing for a day, the "property" he finally won is all exported by himself, and it's useless for a day!

Sure enough, when they came back from a day out to play, not only did the triplets not have any marbles that they bought in the afternoon, but even the cigarette packs they had saved up with great difficulty were all gone.

The triplets went home after being "broke and broke", and all of them were listless, following their little uncle with their heads downcast.

"Sister, look, I even said I wouldn't take them out to play. My brother-in-law just bought two boxes of marbles this afternoon, and that's what I won back." Liu Bowen was heartbroken.

He is already very good at playing marbles on the island, but today Brother Gangzi is here, and he has won a lot of marbles at home.

"It's okay, it's just a game, just win it back later." Liu Meiyun can see it, a box of marbles is only a few cents, how many children can play with it, and she will lose her fortune?

"Mom, I want a cigarette case." Erbao wasn't too sad when his marbles were gone, but he wanted a cigarette case.

"Go and pick it up by yourself." A pack of cigarettes is expensive, and Liu Meiyun can't be so prodigal if she has money.

No matter how much Erbao acted coquettishly, she just didn't let go.

"This is the milk biscuit that grandpa sent you. Which obedient child wants to try it?" Liu Meiyun thought Er Bao was too noisy, so she went back to the room and took out a box of biscuits from the old man to distract them.

The milk-flavored biscuits are topped with a layer of white sugar. Liu Meiyun feels delicious after eating, let alone a child.

They gave Liu Bowen and the three brothers a few yuan each, and Liu Meiyun and Lu Changzheng were eating themselves when they saw Erbao reach out to grab the jar again.

"Second Treasure, have you finished eating?" Liu Meiyun frowned and grabbed the troublesome little hand.

"Mom, I'm done eating. If you don't buy me a cigarette case, don't you allow me to eat two more biscuits?" Er Bao opened his mouth and showed his mother the crumbs of biscuits in his mouth.

"It's to let you eat slowly, and no one will grab it from you. After eating once, it will be gone next time." Liu Meiyun took another two yuan from Erbao, then sealed the jar and put it back in the room.

When he came out, he found that Erbao had disappeared in a flash.

"Where is the second treasure?" She asked Liu Bowen, Dabao, and Xiaobao.

"Go to the toilet." Dabao replied to his mother.

Seeing that Liu Bowen and Xiaobao also nodded, she didn't say anything, but after waiting for a long time and no one came back, she ran over to see if there was anyone in the toilet.

"Mom!"

Er Bao, who was not in the toilet, appeared in the yard sweating profusely.

"Where did you go?" Liu Meiyun stepped forward to wipe him clean with a towel.

"I'm going to find Xiao Hei!" Er Bao blinked and answered his mother panting, while Xiao Hei wagged his tail beside him.

Liu Meiyun didn't suspect him, so she just took him back to the house.

But for several days in a row, Liu Meiyun found that something was wrong with Erbao.

Every time I get home to give out snacks, Er Bao always eats fast and competes for more, and then often disappears for her, and runs out without saying a word.

When I asked him where he was going, he refused to say, anyway, he just had an expression of "I have a little secret".

Ask Dabao, Xiaobao, and Bowen, and people don't know.

The main thing is that Lu Erbao is a little clever, and he often disappears in a blink of an eye.

At night, when the three boys fell asleep, Liu Meiyun covered them with quilts, went back to her room, and said to Lu Changzheng, "Do you know where Erbao has been running these days?" Lu Changzheng has been training a lot recently, and he is a little tired when he comes

home , but still cheered up and answered his daughter-in-law, "I know, Commissar Zhou's family."

"???"

"Erbao told you?"

The son had a little secret when he was only five years old, and it was actually Lu Changzheng who knew it first.

"No, Political Commissar Zhou told me."

"What did he tell you?" Liu Meiyun was curious.

Lu Changzheng: "Let's just say that his family Tiantian has gained a lot of weight recently, so tell Lu Erbao not to give away snacks secretly."

Liu Meiyun: "..."

Liu Meiyun was hit hard in her heart, it's better than knowing her son has a little secret and telling Lu Changzheng, If you don't tell yourself, it will hurt you.

Er Bao is only five years old, and he has already started giving snacks to girls, and he still keeps it from adults. When he becomes an adult, he will still have it.

"I can't help my mother." Liu Meiyun sighed, lamenting that the time passed too fast.

Lu Changzheng rubbed his temples, and held his wife in his arms. He was not as sentimental as Liu Meiyun, and he couldn't help complaining: "The kid asked me to send him to Tiantian to make her happy in order to ask me for a cigarette case. Going to Commissar Zhou's house, I see your son, at least we don't need to worry about his wife when he grows up." "How old are you? In the future, it will be all

over the world, and we can't tell where he is." Liu Meiyun whitened the man glance.

It's been 75 years now, and when the college entrance examination is over in 2077, they will definitely move to the capital. By that time, Commissar Zhou's family may still be there.

"By the way, Meiyun, I'm going on a mission next week, and I may not be able to come back for more than a month." Lu Changzheng yawned, feeling a little sleepy.

"Understood, you go to sleep, you have to get up for training before dawn tomorrow."

Liu Meiyun feels sorry for the man who has a heavy training task recently, gets up before dawn every day, and often goes home covered in mud.

She can't help, she can only make delicious food for men to nourish his body in different ways every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
600K 32K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
88.4K 1.1K 46
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 清崽 As soon as Jianing opened her eyes, she became a female educated youth who was about to go to the countr...
37.9K 316 8
The second-married little widow is a great beauty [70s] Original title: 小寡妇二婚娇宠日常[七零] Author: Back to time https://www.biqugeu.net/80169_80169508...