π™³π™Έπš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

By STRAPPAX

This story has no plot whatsoever.. just a whole lotta gay shit, ENJOY More

CHARACTERS
2WO
3HREE
4OUR
5IVE
6IX
7EVEN
8IGHT
9INE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN

1NE

5.4K 129 80
By STRAPPAX

|| KEN POV ||

*** Phone Buzzing ***

Who tf is calling me now?

"Hey, someone's calling you"

"Let It Ring" I said while pulling the covers over my head.

*** Phone Buzzing Again ***

"Whoever it is been calling you for the past 20 mins, it's getting annoying" Ol Girl said sounding irritated.

Man who is calling me back to back, i finally cracked my eyes open & looked around i seen shorty putting her clothes on,  i almost forgot i was at a bitch house but then again that's how most of my nights always end .. in a new bitch bed.

After a while of laying there i decided to just say fuck it & answer it, I grab my phone to see the # & of course it says No Caller ID.
same shit different day.

"Wtf could she want?" I said mumbling before picking up the phone.

"So i hear you going to that party tomorrow"

It was my ex Jada playin on my phone again, we broke up a couple months ago & she still hasn't took the hint that a nigga doing me right now & im coo on all that extra relationship shit. 

I just can't catch feelings that well i just like fuckin & goin bout my day to be honest, nobody can't never keep my attention for long & that's the problem.

"Maaan what the fuck do you want?" I said leaning up in the bed.

"Answer my question Ken & quit playing dumb with me forreal! Im the wrong bitch & you know that"

This hoe gotta be outta her mind.
She gotta be trippin if she think we still together, i think she just can't get through her head that nobody gon fuck her as good as me but all she gotta do is ask for dick cause calling my phone acting an ass is not it.

"Jada quit callin me, find someone else's phone to play on" I said getting irritated.

"Ok .. ok .." she said oddly calm.

"So I guess you wanna play! say I shouldn't run inside this little bitch house you at right now"

I could feel her grinning through the phone, such a toxic ass bitch .. sad to say i love this shit to a point.

"Bro what the fuck? Are you following me now" I said hopping off the bed to open the blinds.

The fact that she even know i'm in a bitch bed right now is terrifying, what kind of mf am i even dealing with?

"Wouldn't call it following, I'd call it keeping an eye on my pussy forreal" She said while laughing in phone.

I can hear her corny ass friends in the back laughing with her, all them hoes sick if you ask me.

"Tell that bitch if she come over here with that bullshit she won't make it home the fuck!" Ol girl said getting all hyped up.

"OH! So little miss bitch gotta mouth on her ???" Jada said acting all surprised.

"Aye watch yo mouth i got this shit under control, go cook or some" I said looking back at ol girl.

Man now these hoes about fight over completely fuckin nothing I JUST WOKE UP,  this be the shit I be talkin about man.  I should've just stayed at the crib & none of this would've never happened but naaaahhh I just HAD to get some pussy.

"Matter of fact? i'm finna slide" I said to ol girl before picking all my stuff up from around the room.

I gotta get outta here & really put this girl in her place she can't just be following me like some crazy ass stalker.

Before I walked out ol girl was looking at me like I was supposed to pick her side in the situation like nah bitch you in the wrong too ?? Yo ass knew you shouldn't of even said none now you look like the bigger goofy, i hate a hoe that don't know her place with shit.

I made my way outside & there she was parked behind my car like crazy ass nut job.

"I should blow this bitch house up" she said getting out the car trying to swing at me.

"Man stop it! What are you doing here Jada???" I said grabbing her arms.

"your mine Ken! Tf you mean what am I doing here? Play dumb again!" she said grabbing my face.

"NO IM NOT! Jada stop following me around like a fuckin crazy person!" I said letting her arms go & stepping back.

"Ain't no WE , ain't no US & it'll never be like that for a LONGGG time! Forreal forreal probably forever"

"Girl shut the fu-"

Before she could even get a word in I had to cut her off,  I was fed up with the crazy shit,
every female I came across always gets scared off cause this crazy ass girl wanna act out.

"NO you shut the fuck up! You can't just be poppin up at peoples houses!" I said getting irritated again.

I started to get even more frustrated .. she just wasn't understanding, I already knew what I have to do but I didn't want to hurt her feelings but than again I tried to let her down easy & she still didn't take a hint.

Out of no where she pushes me up against my car & grabs my pussy, i bite my lip & look away from her.

"i just wanna eat yo pussy again baby,  can you fuck me like last time? you can punish me as much as you want daddy" she said while rubbing my pussy through my sweatpants.

This is the reason i can't stop fuckin with her, girl is real FREAK & i love that shit.  She know just how to get me to ignore all the crazy shit she did by putting that pussy on a nigga the right way.

"Man move with all that" I said while still looking away from her.

"look at you.. you know you want me Ken why not just fuck me in yo car right now" Jada said smiling ear to ear.

Just pure evil she know just how to trap a nigga, & now i'm starting to cave in to the thought of her gagging while i fuck her throat.

"you must want yo face fucked or something"

i flipped her over so now her back is up against the car now,  I slowly slid my hands up her shirt to brush her nipples a little before pulling her closer,  she moaned a little bit before looking me dead in my eyes.  i love the fact she never wears a bra it's just easy access to sucking her titties anywhere.

"Don't make me wet Ken, if you can't finish it? don't start it" She said before pushing me away.

"Aww can't take the shit you dish out huh?" i said before grabbing her face.

"Open"

She opened her mouth slowly as i stuck my thumb in & watched her lick & suck it until i heard her whimper.

Luckily we were on the other side of the car & her little friends couldn't see us,  i slid my hand in her pants & fuckkkk she was so wet i didn't even know a mfka could get wet this fast but she always amazes me,  I could feel her pussy throbbing & pulsing waiting for me to do way more than feel it.

"who's slut are you?"  I said while softly smacking her face with my other hand. 

"Yours baby,  please fuck me i can't take it"  She said while grabbing my arm to stop me from touching her pussy some more.

I wanna beat the breaks off this bitch pussy right now,  i took my hand out of her pants & licked my fingers clean while looking her dead in the face.

"Can i taste you like that? no fair daddy"

"Nah you ruined that privilege when you decided to act an ass pulling up on me like you ain't got no sense" I said walking away from her unlocking my car.

"Where tf are you going??"

"Away from yo ass & thanks for letting me know bout that party tonight too" I said winking & hopping in my front seat.

Goofy ass girl I already told her i'm not doing this toxic shut no more, I started my car & pulled off, I headed straight towards my house so i can go get dressed & get back on my bullshit tonight, ain't no hoe gon tie me down & try to keep me to themselves i'm nobody's property & I think that's where Jada fucked up at.

Before I could stop at the next light i get a phone call from my nigga Dee, I picked up ASAP i already knew what she was calling for.

"Yooooo we to that party tonight??"

"You already know we outside tonight"
I said laughing.

"Man why tf did Jada just pull up to ol girl house on some crazy shit & had the NERVE to try to fuck me after?"

"AGAIN????" She said trying to act all surprised.

"Man yes again!"

"Where you at right now?"

"i'm on my way to the spot to pick out a fit real quick why wassup?"

"Shittt nothin i'm with Lay we just bored hurry up & get dressed nigga!" She said impatient.

"Niggas love lookin pretty for the hoooessss" Lay said screaming in the background.

"Woooooowwww! Lay you the biggest hoe!" I said shocked.

"Lying is crazy!" Lay said while trying to grab Dee phone.

I laughed before hanging up the phone on them hoes & pulled in my driveway, I locked my car doors & walked up stairs & headed straight into the shower, as i'm walking out the bathroom i hear my phone going off nonstop from down the hall only thing i can think of is this bitch jada blowing my phone up from a TextNow number.

*** Unlocks Phone ***

Dee:
You done yet mfka ?? it's almost been 2 hours!

Unknown#:
Don't let me catch you at that party tonight Ken 😘 i'll definitely be popping up.

Man I wish this bitch would leave me tf alone already, I locked my phone back & continued to get dressed i'm trying to find a new bitch tonight fasho. I did one more fit check in the mirror & i was out the door, I stopped at the corner & grabbed me a couple woods so i can roll up.

*** Phone Buzzes ***

It was Dee calling again, i picked up.

"wassgooodddd i'm on my way there"

"Man hurry up it's hella hoes here!" She said on the other end all hyped up

"DAAAAAMNNN HER ASS FAT AS FUCKKKKK" Lay said screaming in the background again.

"Alright man i'm coming now"

I hung up the phone & headed straight to the party.

......TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 894 15
Lisa is a leader of a Mafia team. Y/n is her sweet innocent little girlfriend. ❀
63.7K 2.2K 23
Draco doesn't care what Harry thinks as long as it's about him. Cover art by @VikConder on instagram Started: February 12, 2023 Completed: November 2...
64.3K 5.4K 30
"Why do you keep touching my stuff?!" "Bro, I didn't! You think I'd make this mess?" "Yes! You went too far! It was a fucking prank." "I didn't. Do i...
678K 21.9K 65
|Completed| "NO!Β Tell me it’s a joke.Β Please tell me you are kidding" Losing your family isn't easy to cope with specially when the remaining want yo...